Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

.......closed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .......closed. (6022 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......closed. by benedima1990(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
for the op to put up something like this..... I think the op family has serious issue while growing up .

your father married your mum to give birth to u ..... now u want to avoid marriage basically maybe you hate the relationship btw your dad and mum . any lady who agrees to this is inviting great trouble for herself.

meanwhile, even a mad woman will not want to drop her child of 5 years for
10 million naira. do u even understand the emotional connection btw mum and son/ daughter .

op, no waste your time , she'll will default with time even if she agrees with it at the initial stage

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Go and read what he wrote down, he said he needs something close to a baby mama also he doesn't mind if she becomes his wife, that is if she is good.

Okay.

So becoming the wife part is your goal? good luck to you two.

Op remember I was here when it started so it will be nice if get invited
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Sibling matters, rivalry matters, even if it is a babymama affairs, the child need to be given priority, the child will also know the family at the end.
the child affairs is strictly between us..families should be latently involved.

and this would work more for an independent lady
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Another greatresearcher story loading. It will end in tears
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

You scenerio does not work with child birth except you just want to argue for argument sake.
world best soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo have 3kids from such arrangements.

His present girlfriend, who gave him the fourth child is helping him raise those kids.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This Op is funny.. He will take away the child when he's 5 years old yen yen yen yen. Easier said than done.

You'll explain to her people if you paid any bride price to take away her child.

I see what are talking about but dues over the child is purely my duties. it's actually a struggle that may require legal backings.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Go and read what he wrote down, he said he needs something close to a baby mama also he doesn't mind if she becomes his wife, that is if she is good.
And a free fuckmate too as at when needed. Nobody is saying that one.

All na format.

These men think they are cunning. Better make sure his has life insurance and has a trust fund for you.
Re: .......closed. by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
lol. This your question sounds funny and realistic at the same time. From a female perspective, which one would you prefer ?
Artificial insemination since it is strictly business.
Re: .......closed. by Moji12(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
This Op is funny.. He will take away the child when he's 5 years old yen yen yen yen. Easier said than done.

You'll explain to her people if you paid any bride price to take away her child.

are you minding him like it is easy to part away with a child u carried for 9 months jus l8ke dat?!!!!!!! After so much love,affection,connection, bonding..... from mother to child. Forget the child will even kill you with questions bout his/her mum, God save the op now have my kind of boy cheesy cheesy your life will never remain the same. Someone that used to stand up for me especially from all these commercial drivers/conductor as small as he is. You will hear him say "dont talk to my mum like dat!!!!"

Well mr op is better u go for surrogate mum or make a contract with olosho i bet you they are the type that will not attach affection to the pregnancy n collect ur baby immediately it is given birth to,to avoid stories that touch. Eod @zexsy2030
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
benedima1990:
for the op to put up something like this..... I think the op family has serious issue while growing up .

your father married your mum to give birth to u ..... now u want to avoid marriage basically maybe you hate the relationship btw your dad and mum . any lady who agrees to this is inviting great trouble for herself.

meanwhile, even a mad woman will not want to drop her child of 5 years for
10 million naira. do u even understand the emotional connection btw mum and son/ daughter .

op, no waste your time , she'll will default with time even if she agrees with it at the initial stage
hmmm, i know its hard, I will show up as the father, from time to time.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Or you think they are happy throwing the child away, the reason why they do it is because of the hatred they get.

Some women will do it without blinking an eye
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Another greatresearcher story loading. It will end in tears
funmisticqueen2 it won't end in tears at least the term as being legally agreed on.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Moji12:
are you minding him like it is easy to part away with a child u carried for 9 months jus l8ke dat?!!!!!!! After so much love,affection,connection, bonding..... from mother to child. Forget the child will even kill you with questions bout his/her mum, God save the op now have my kind of boy cheesy cheesy your life will never remain the same. Someone that used to stand up for me especially from all these commercial drivers/conductor as small as he is. You will hear him say "dont talk to my mum like dat!!!!"

Well mr op is better u go for surrogate mum or make a contract with olosho i bet you they are the type that will not attach affection to the pregnancy n collect ur baby immediately it is given birth to,to avoid stories that touch. Eod @zexsy2030
thanks for advice, maybe will look into that.
Re: .......closed. by Goddys(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
@op, if you need a surrogate mother and ready to pay for my service, I will link you up with one. Everything will be under contract of surrogacy.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

Some women will do it without blinking an eye

That is some women. We are all different.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

His present girlfriend, who gave him the fourth child is helping him raise those kids.
my perspective.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

funmisticqueen2 it won't end in tears at least the term as being legally agreed on.
that was what the other one said
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

All na format.

These men think they are cunning. Better make sure his has life insurance and has a trust fund for you.
for her, free fvckmate? No that is not needed, I don't want drama of being monitored.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
that was what the other one said
funmi let whoever will decide pls.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
he is taking away the baby at 5 and you will probably move on like nothing happen..... getting compensated financially.

your sense complete.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

All na format.

Anyway, I am still with my head, I can take care of the child on my own, if I want, it is no big deal.

I like it the proper and recognized way
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

That is some women. We are all different.
Nigerians girls are too emotional Sha.

Even if you sign up for it, you will end living with the op when pregnant.

Before the man know it, you have already turn him into a husband
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Goddys:
@op, if you need a surrogate mother and ready to pay for my service, I will link you up with one. Everything will be under contract of surrogacy.

OK, noted. thanks.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

You fail to realise that we have different culture from them. The op isnt christian ronaldo and he isnt from portugal but nigeria where things works differently.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Anyway, I am still with my head, I can take care of the child on my own, if I want, it is no big deal.

I like it the proper and recognized way
OK, read.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

You fail to realise that we have different culture from them. The op isnt christian ronaldo and he isnt from portugal but nigeria where things works differently.
kiss
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

End up living with op when I have my own place.

I can't force a man to be a husband, it is not by force but my kid must be given top priority.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

But if e reach feminism now, you girls won't remember our culture?

7 Likes

Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:
Are u single and feeling like having a baby with no string attached for a man, but would pay u to care for the baby, pls reach me on williamsnelson9001@gmail.com.
Teenagers may be welcomed if u r above 18.
Note: U r conceiving this year to birth maybe 2021.
Single mothers not welcomed.
. I feel you created this post so that some social misfits can continue their game aka African women are worthless. Let protect our women that what a responsible adult do
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

Hmmm, that may happen but we shall agree on terms. Give her support during pregnancy but I will need privacy.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

But if e reach feminism now, you girls won't remember our culture?

Feminism, what has feminism got to do with what I wrote down.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

your sense complete.
it will be hard to get that with a Nigerian woman. They will probably manipulate you into the husband role in no time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Non Sexual Things That Can Drive A Woman Crazy / My Girlfriend Is Too Introverted / Why Do I Feel Like Having Sex Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.