Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

.......closed. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .......closed. (6023 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Feminism, what has feminism got to do with what I wrote down.
both are not part of our Nigerian culture

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I feel you created this post so that some social misfits can continue their game aka African women are worthless. Let protect our women that what a responsible adult do
No Mr., everyone with their opinion, the platform is anonymous, except we have a business we don't need to meet for any reason.
Besides I don't like an idea of doing something with a lousy nairalander. if I notice u would make noise about our goings and process, I will diplomatically cut off from you.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

End up living with op when I have my own place.

I can't force a man to be a husband, it is not by force but my kid must be given top priority.
I use to have a FWB back then in school. She end up wanting to be my girlfriend even though the agreement was just sex
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
it will be hard to get that with a Nigerian woman. They will probably manipulate you into the husband role in no time
I tried to arrange my flight to do it in Canada but time is running out.
Re: .......closed. by Belafonte(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
And a free fuckmate too as at when needed. Nobody is saying that one.

All na format.

These men think they are cunning. Better make sure his has life insurance and has a trust fund for you.

What’s wrong with a free fuckmate, assuming two consenting adults agree to such a relationship?

And how many husbands have life insurance not to speak of a baby daddy?

If surrogacy is not for you that’s fine. I’m not sure any sensible male would even choose you to be the mother of their children anyway. Stop polluting threads with your small-mindedness and stick to the simps that grovel at your feet.

8 Likes

Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
both are not part of our Nigerian culture

I don't understand, do you want us to go back to the stone age, this is 2020, cultures are changing and people are making progress even though slowly, progress still happens.

It is either you adapt and you will be left behind.

Even if feminism and others weren't here, cultures will still change.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

I use to have a FWB back then in school. She end up wanting to be my girlfriend even though the agreement was just sex
it happens but no baby terms na.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

Good for you.
Re: .......closed. by Belafonte(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

But if e reach feminism now, you girls won't remember our culture?

Principles with women is always fluid. That’s why they don’t mind dating and marrying God-fearing yahoo boys. Take them serious at your peril.

5 Likes

Re: .......closed. by Belafonte(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I feel you created this post so that some social misfits can continue their game aka African women are worthless. Let protect our women that what a responsible adult do

Shut the eff up and let people do what they want. Surrogacy is no new phenomenon and is a global practice. Shove your silly emotional blackmail attempts of protecting women.

The contracts involved are involved are sufficient protection for parties involved.

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

I don't understand, do you want us to go back to the stone age, this is 2020, cultures are changing and people are making progress even though slowly, progress still happens.

the progress also involve surrogacy.

Or you only want improvement in one sector?

2 Likes

Re: .......closed. by SweetCunt97(f): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
zexy2030:

I see what are talking about but dues over the child is purely my duties. it's actually a struggle that may require legal backings.
Go abroad for such. We not yet ready for such.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
the progress also involve surrogacy.

Or you only want improvement in one sector?

Yes, it shows an improvement in the medical field.

Women who are barren can now give birth through a surrogate, thanks to progress.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
thanks dear, I think that Society is more liberal than Nigeria with diversified & confused cultures.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Good for you.

We are humans....we all desire love and relationship.

Even if you agree to op request, you will end up wanting to fill the vacuum of love
Re: .......closed. by Belafonte(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Even if feminism and others weren't here, cultures will still change.

In 2020, the marriage culture is going extinct. Wake up and smell the coffee. Men are choosing to surrogacy or forgoing marriage and children completely. You need to adapt or get left behind.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
but you are ready for feminism

6 Likes

Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

Even if you agree to op request, you will end up wanting to fill the vacuum of love

I am not expecting anything, but he has to fulfill his duty of making sure the child is emotionally healthy and properly educated.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Belafonte:

In 2020, the marriage culture is going extinct. Wake up and smell the coffee. Men are choosing to surrogacy or forgoing marriage and children completely. You need to adapt or get left behind.
There has been paradigm shift on this polygon of marriage n culture in this new decade. You r right bro.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yes, it shows an improvement in the medical field.

Women who are barren can now give birth through a surrogate, thanks to progress.

what I mean by surrogacy is, acting as a vehicle for a child that is not going to be part of your life
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Belafonte:

I think, you just want to argue for argument sake.

Who is talking about marriage here.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

I am not expecting anything, but he has to fulfill his duty of making sure the child is emotionally healthy and properly educated.
and the child will live with who?
Re: .......closed. by Acme45: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
Bad investment, if you die or go broke, end of allowance, end of story. The beginning of suffering for the poor single mother.

I have some questions for you.

-What do you do for a living? What is your networth?
-Do you have life insurance? If yes, are you ready to allow the lady be the beneficiary. What is the worth of the insurance
-what is your father's networth?
- how many are you in your family
-Are your siblings dependant on you?
-Are your parents loving?
- what tribe are you?
-Are your parent open minded or stuckup, the always angry type or the jovial type.

Answer these questions or you are an attention seeker.

thief

1 Like

Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

no attachment pls, just the baby. Love is out of it.
I can't love until I'm sure of her.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Acme45:
thief
pls don't call her names, I love her open mindedness. Remove that derogatory text. I made a request and she is bold enough to show interest.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
what I mean by surrogacy is, acting as a vehicle for a child that is not going to be part of your life

But the act and the technology needed were all made because of progress.

The act used for financial gain is also beneficial, not every woman wants to be a surrogate, instead of stealing a child or adopting, she pays a willing woman to carry her baby for her. It is a win win situation at the end of the day.
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

that's absolute.
Re: .......closed. by sexylassie2(f): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:
and the child will live with who?

With me.
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

Ok, but 6 children is a lot, and you are 4th, can't come and handle rivalries and hate from your elder siblings.

The money is nothing, I work too, I got my own stuff going on, but personality is everything for me.
slowpoke, did he say he wants to marry you? he wants to pay u money so u cud bear a child for him, a child you won't have a right over. a child u will forfeit for him once the child iz 5.

2 Likes

Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

With me.
and who finance the project?
Re: .......closed. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

But the act and the technology needed were all made because of progress.

The act used for financial gain is also beneficial, not every woman wants to be a surrogate, instead of stealing a child or adopting, she pays a willing woman to carry her baby for her. It is a win win situation at the end of the day.
but you don't want to handover the baby?
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miniso:
slowpoke, did he say he wants to marry you? he wants to pay u money so u cud bear a child for him, a child you won't have a right over. a child u will forfeit for him once the child iz 5.
Yes Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media / Black Is Bold And Beautiful From Coast To Coast / Tonto Dikeh Without Makeup. Didnt Know She Was Ugly Like This. DAMN! PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.