Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

.......closed. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .......closed. (6021 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .......closed. by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Artificial insemination since it is strictly business.
lol. Okay dear
Re: .......closed. by clevybrown(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
What an interesting thread ; wink wink... Can't believe I followed this from start to finish... I wish u both well kiss
Re: .......closed. by Justbehave(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shelumiel:
There is a serious difference baba...infact there is legal backing when you employ a surrogate mother. i.e she can sign-off parental rights to the child such as custody, visitation etc.
Where an I find one? Or do you know anybody interested? If yes,let's talk.
Re: .......closed. by GreatResearcher1: 5:36pm On May 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2 funmisticqueen
Re: .......closed. by frozen70(f): 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
zexy2030:

what are the differences, she bears the baby and I take the baby from her once he is 5, so its a long term investment.

And you think a woman will bear a child for you and give the child to you after 5/6 years

You better have a girl friend, pregnant her and make baby with her, then move on to get another one and same and on and on since you like children but don't want to keep their mothers

When you get old you will tell me how you will manage your life alone
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2020
frozen70:

And you think a woman will bear a child for you and give the child to you after 5/6 years

You better have a girl friend, pregnant her and make baby with her, then move on to get another one and same and on and on since you like children but don't want to keep their mothers

When you get old you will tell me how you will manage your life alone
I love you for this...but women can be so worrisome, anyways thanks for ur advice, I'm considering wifing but I'm just worried she may not get so much attention and thereby could lead to misunderstanding.
Re: .......closed. by frozen70(f): 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
zexy2030:

I love you for this...but women can be so worrisome, anyways thanks for ur advice, I'm considering wifing but I'm just worried she may not get so much attention and thereby could lead to misunderstanding.

No dear

It doesn't work that way in most cases

Women loves attention and it doesn't stop you for doing what you want to do outside

As a matter of fact, if you are smart, you could do both and still be save from her

Besides, the essence of courtship is for a proper understanding

If you give a woman what she wants from you not money in this case, most times attention, her wahala will be less

Just like infants and new born they don't talk but wants you to give them what they wants and they will be quite you will be free from their wahala

You can't say women gives worries that's why you can't keep, no, your ability to tolerate her makes you the man
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2020
frozen70:

No dear

It doesn't work that way in most cases

Women loves attention and it doesn't stop you for doing what you want to do outside

As a matter of fact, if you are smart, you could do both and still be save from her

Besides, the essence of courtship is for a proper understanding

If you give a woman what she wants from you not money in this case, most times attention, her wahala will be less

Just like infants and new born they don't talk but wants you to give them what they wants and they will be quite you will be free from their wahala

You can't say women gives worries that's why you can't keep, no, your ability to tolerate her makes you the man
thanks dear, like u have a good understanding of my speculation. If she wouldn't be suspicious nor my self would be suspicious of her cheating for lack of attention, then I think I will be OK. But once a woman gets too much attention or less attention, she resolves into cheating..but for me I'm sure I won't have her time, except for sex. Shopping and other outings might be occasional.
Re: .......closed. by captianfreeman(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2020
What a shame!

You be Dangote.
Re: .......closed. by Millenniumlady(f): 11:41am On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

OK, read.
eko hot..
Re: .......closed. by Millenniumlady(f): 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
zexy2030:

hmmm, i know its hard, I will show up as the father, from time to time.
tongue
Re: .......closed. by collarfreak(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2020
Another baby factory
Re: .......closed. by zexy2030(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'll love to have you carry me tongue
I have closed this chat, let chat privately instead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MEN!! Do Not Be Deceived!! A Woman's BODY COUNT Does Matter A LOT!! (Photo) / Dick Scarcity: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Tail Of A Snake (pictured / Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.