Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103464 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Kaydans(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
RapistOnBail:
embarassed

He doesn't know I'm an Ex-Convict

Lol madam exco
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
emmaodet:

But ladies are doing that too and nobody raised an eyebrow.
They know they can't marry you, they have sized you up from the first day you approached them but longer throat won't allow them reason normally.
They will take your money, gifts, double or multi date you with other guys, alhajis, chiefs etc, sponsoring them to school when they know you are not their taste, manipulate you to place them on monthly allowance yet double dating you, deceive you with fake love just to travel out through you and get the paper/pali/citizenship or residency permit etc
Bro the list is very very very long.
Pls don't demonize guys abeg, women are worse believe me.
Just because they are not bold to pour out their minds doesn't mean they are saints or better.
If women talk for this thread bro, some guys here will develop cardiac arrest instantly.
What guys are doing na child play to what women do bro.
# WORDS ON MARBLE!

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
Hmmm, I love my girlfriend's mum.. that woman too gets uwku.... sometimes I dey imagine doing tirisome with them
. Guy, abeg no try am oo
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by nomenclature(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Attorney general of the federation .welldone
Paxie55:
If you are using fake marriage or fake love to get some one to sleep with You, Then, it's established that you have low self esteem and you can't attract a girl cos you lack the confidence and personality.
Thereby, resorting to using lies to get her to sleep with you and that actually makes you a RAPIST.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Hoodbilonia: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2020
Date ny dic k
Bich
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Gettreadyy(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2020
I just wanna fvck the sh!t out of her and runnn.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sterope(f): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2020
This one like being seen as a hero. Superman well done o

Budline1:

True tho but this girl stl dey learn. I'm the one putting her through coz she's homely. Na me dey open her eyes, dey give am adventure.

9 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
I have fvck all my gf female family members and friends she have introduced to me so far.

Are you for real? cool
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2020
tchidi066:
Can't believe the kind of comments I'm reading here, it shows that relationships these days are nothing but sham, you men should continue, one-day you would meet your waterloo, what goes around comes around.
it is not just men these days, ladies are actually doing worse nowadays.

I've got married friends or ex that will still sleep with me if the opportunity presents itself, same with ladies in so called relationship.
sister with the things i have seen and experienced i don't take any relationship serious, i just keep an open mind and protect myself from diseases( no sex without protection) and i do not give what i can not afford to lose to avoid feeling invested. Unless my partner actually makes conscious effort to be trustworthy and i subconsciously trust her i might not get married.

so it is not just guys, both sexes are guilty!

nice pix by the way.

14 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Andrewabba(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Every girl i date must know i'm a fan o. To avoid stories that touch �
HarunaWest:
She doesn't know that am still a fan of the green bottle...
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by od501: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2020
demarc001:

See the misconception now.

You folks keep quiet as if you don't have secrets only to be condemning those saying theirs

Don't mind them. That's how I later found out that this bae is her mother's lesbian partner. I so admired that gah that year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MansoryMX(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The guy will start bringing up broke stories to extort from her or probably feel less.

Only a Lazy man does that. The woman i married is from a wealthy home and I have never asked anything from her or her family even when things got pretty rough for us. I stood my ground, didn’t give in to her pressures to collect money from her Dad or Mom and made her understand. So we managed and coped until the sun shine brighter again. All these guys commenting rubbish are underage kids. They still don’t know what it takes to be a GROWN MAN.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sterope(f): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Too much silly fantasies. You would think it should be a woman's thing. They can't even wait for the other person to catch up.

pocohantas:

Lol. I hate when people say that thing to me. You love me? Show it nigga. Stop telling me you love me over the phone. Stylishly using it to monitor where I am and if I will respond.

Nonsense and ingredients. grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Loveknitting: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
she is probably pretending cause she is getting old; no go fall mugu.
Women are expert pretenders when they want to tie down a man with marriage.
You will regret it if you eventually marry her.

Wow, can't believe what I'm reading here,

Some of you guys here are more evil than the girls you all talked about here.

12 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:

Cos, we are not monsters like some of you.
Yen Yen Yen
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2020
ibkayee:
I wasn't born female
This is Dangerous

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

You no try. This is bad bruh.

Only if you know how I suffered in the hand of girls
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Sterope:
This one like being seen as a hero. Superman well done o

OK. Lol
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Bentheta(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2020
OsuMustGo:
That I have a child with one of her besties.

We are both keeping it a secret from our new lovers...

Please let the cat out.....
The later the secret stays the more devastating it will be.
Don't get me wrong oh I'm not blaming you for your actions (we all have reasons) .
I only feel for the girl
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Bizibi(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
chop whatever you wan chop for her body then dump her grin
Women aren't worth all these stress
hmmm
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by abiolamitodun(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2020
I have two secret...
That this once in a blue moon thing she gives me sex is killing me although never tasted another in my life till date...
Probably that's y I have a second secret..
That am lusting on my long Time female friend all of a sudden of which she knows her as my friend b4 we started dating...I just thank God she hasn't know my place since I relocated...The day she'll know my place enn...God knows the rest

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

All of them??! If they are that easy, then she probably is too!!! A fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree!!!

Other guys have probably shared that cookie with you!!!
I really don't care because I will never marry her not after fvcking her friends and family members

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Only if you know how I suffered in the hand of girls

I know the feeling but she's not the one that hurt you. I know some girls I can not forgive too. We've all been played and manipulated by girls.. but you can't treat them the same. Some have good intentions.

7 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Bizibi(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:

Lol. Under 19year old kids full here sha
exactly

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Waterjoy(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:
Men are really scum. See comments.
Dirty and irritating voyeuristic creatures.
Tufia. Whòres from deepest part of hell. No wonder God made you lots with mud sand. grin

Madam, no vex oo,that's just who we are.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

I know the feeling but she's not the one that hurt you. I know some girls I can not forgive too. We've all been played and manipulated by girls.. but you can't treat them the same. Some have good intentions.

But let me just say 80% of then are the same. But then thank you for this,I hope to change.
#GRACIAS

5 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
For reals
Yep...I'd rather show it...we all have different ways of expressing love. Some are verbal, some active, others both. I hate getting to the level where I genuinely fall so in love that I cnt help but say it. It's a sign of weakness to me.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Viking007:
She doesn't know I hold a PhD in 1X2/btts related stuffs.
cheesy cheesy you forgot to add that you sometimes transfer the aggression to her when a machete is used on you especially on Saturdays between 3pm to 6pm grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2020
DominusPrime:

Yep...I'd rather show it...we all have different ways of expressing love. Some are verbal, some active, others both. I hate getting to the level where I genuinely fall so in love that I cnt help but say it. It's a sign of weakness to me.
LOVE ain't weakness if u loving the right person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Dignity5o4:
That I still want my ex embarassed
The only sincere comment from ladies here. Most of you even after marriage, would still want your ex back because of the bond that once existed btw you. Many relationships failed not because of irreconcilable differences but due to one reason or the other...it didn't just workout ni.

If any lady found herself in such a situation and her hubby she eventually married doesn't live up to her expectations when compared to the way her ex used to treat her, she would always look back to yesteryear. About 70% of ladies who had been in one relationship or the other before settling down are in your shoes dear especially, if the ex treated you better than your hubby,fiance or current bf. I've been battling with this too for years as a married man. A couple of girls I dated in the past, none of whom I jilted or engaged in a serious or committed relationship with, still want me back in spite of their marital status. Some had even had up to 3 kids with their husbands yet they're still disturbing. Though I always make them realise they're already married and should stick to their husbands...we are only friends...being there for them when in need.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2020
MansoryMX:

Only a Lazy man does that. The woman i married is from a wealthy home and I have never asked from anything from her or her family even when things got pretty rough for us. I stood my ground, didn’t give in to her pressures to collect money from her Dad or Mom and made her understand. So we managed and coped until the sun shine brighter again. All these guys commenting rubbish are underage kids. They still don’t know what it takes to be a GROWN MAN.
You are totally right sir. All these pussy niggas should borrow a leaf from you.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
LOVE ain't weakness if u loving the right person.
Of all the guys a girl will love only one will be the right person. Yet she will date so many and think she's in love everytime she's found a new guy. This shows u that most times it's a weakness. Same for guys.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.