Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103124 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by seenga(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2020
that i want to Bleep her

she a V
and i told her im cool with that

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ednut1(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
grin i have a friend with a wife who adores him. Posts epistles online hailing him and all. But the guy dey cheat with more than 5 ladies every week. cheesy. One day one day kasala go burst. The day she almost catch am my guy say na tailor she be. And she wanted her to sow cloth his wives cloth hahaha

21 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by od501: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

Hmmn, this one seems to be different. She dey tolerate me wella. Very obedient and never raised a voice at me. Her type is very rare honestly.

Oga na format oo... Wait till after marriage. grin

13 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by sketcherJ(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
That I am double dating sad
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by SoNature(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:
If you are using fake marriage or fake love to get some one to sleep with You, Then, it's established that you have low self esteem and you can't attract a girl cos you lack the confidence and personality.

Thereby, resorting to using lies to get her to sleep with you and that actually makes you a RAPIST.

You were making sense until you got to the emboldened

Stop using that word in block letters carelessly because you don't know how weighty it is

Actually, the person you described is no rapist

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by sosospence(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
After going through all the comments from guys
I came to a conclusion
Never trust[b][/b] any guy[b][/b]
Even a girl.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
nah scam bro don't fall for it.
because she SEEMS different doesn't make her saint

I still dey watch. I don't even tell her that I love her because I don't do no love shi*. I stl dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by meetme01: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
After going through all the comments from guys
I came to a conclusion
Never trust any guy
Do you trust yourself? Your response should have been never trust human being

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Banat89(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2020
I'm 30 and I don't even av partner so no secrets

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Olalan(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2020
atandaoriyomi23:
We are both AS, but I don’t wanna tell her bcs I love her
Pls do tell her you wouldn't want to go thru the pains and trauma of seeing your kids suffer pains cause of your wrong decision.
It's though I know but look at the future

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
emmaodet:

But ladies are doing that too and nobody raised an eyebrow.
They know they can't marry you, they have sized you up from the first day you approached them but longer throat won't allow them reason normally.
They will take your money, gifts, double or multi date you with other guys, alhajis, chiefs etc, sponsoring them to school when they know you are not their taste, manipulate you to place them on monthly allowance yet double dating you, deceive you with fake love just to travel out through you and get the paper/pali/citizenship or residency permit etc
Bro the list is very very very long.
Pls don't demonize guys abeg, women are worse believe me.
Just because they are not bold to pour out their minds doesn't mean they are saints or better.
If women talk for this thread bro, some guys here will develop cardiac arrest instantly.
What guys are doing na child play to what women do bro.
Paxie55 read this and have sense. But you'll deny it or won't even respond at all just cos u want to support women by all means.

8 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

This is where you are wrong. Budline21 listen, that girl chose you, you are 60% sure gonna enjoy the union with her, the rest 40% is cause she's a woman and a human and so she could fail.

Thank you bro, you're wise. I've been thinking the same too. I can literally say that she loves me more than I love her and she has all the good qualities every man wants in a woman.

5 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sanchez01: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
LifeCoachAndre:
Most guys commenting seem to be still quite young probably not over 30yrs. Most of them will regret their actions over time. If only they knew that as you get older finding genuine love gets harder, they would be truly commited to a woman that shows true love and grow strong with her.
Truer words have never been said. However, I'd like to add that it is almost pointless for anyone under 30 to hang to any meaningful relationship. They all end in tears, after sweet nonsenses and memories and mostly degenerate to resentments after the whole thing is off.

This is not to say under 30s shouldn't have serious relationships. Most don't jusy work no matter how dreamy and promising they look.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Paxie55: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yen yen yen. I have over 4m cash in my account earned close to 500k. Canada bound after corona. U say i am hungry lmao
4m is money to You? You must be a poor church rat.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Karmaisme(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
mid twenties? nah wetin she tell you be that abi? grin
Add 5 years to that you go get her real age.
Women too dey lie bro.
She is desperate for marriage and she don see say everything soft for you.
No fall for am.
Nah scam!! grin
Them plenty like that for 1004 where I stay.
desperate oloshos forming love. grin

1004 in Ila orangun I guess.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Playboy3030(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Suspecting me of being a yahoo boy but get no evidence to back up her doubt... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
od501:

Oga na format oo... Wait till after marriage. grin

We dey look. I stl dey monitor am. It's been 2 years tho, no flaws. She's from a good home tho.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
richmindx:
You are also among. Just watch your back

I am not dating anybody and I will definitely not date idiots.
So I am not among cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by darlenese(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
doctore212:
I went to the beach last December with my babe.

I left her to Bleep One olosho in the car.

that was disrespectful of you.
.Gosh

13 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Chrisus(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Prechgold1180:
She is two years older than me
I lied on my age stuff
I just can't let age ruin my relationship
I look 3 years older than my real age sometimes I don't even believe my age I just think my parent forgot my age and just told me anything because I m faster than Dan dat Bros ....
If I m to go by my age my parents gave dat means I entered higher institution at age 15 spent 6 years and graduated got a job ND d age is just still small my Friends right from primary sch are by far older than d age my parents told me

You plan on marrying her?
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DoubleEngine007: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Was the question for guys only?
See as guys dey yan rubbish everywhere..
Girls secrets are more deadly,but they can never say it out....

Girl go Bleep you,Bleep,your uncle,Bleep your papa.. Carry another man pikin give you train.. You might never know,till you die..

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
I lied that I love her and the mumu girl find me come from Edo to ibadan just because of my feigned love and ROD grin ,omo as I finish business with the girl ehn,I told her to leave the following day and ever since then I've been treating her like a piece of shit.

You no try. This is bad bruh.

14 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Chrisus(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
DAMN!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ekwerendi(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2020
HarunaWest:
She doesn't know that am still a fan of the green bottle...

Bros, be real....
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by damoceile: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2020
That I dropped out of school due to financial constraint...while she's about to bcum a graduate in a year or two..

6 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by witnezHD(m): 8:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Luizkid:
That i've had enuf of the honeypot and i want out.
same here my guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Jack500: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:

So, how do you know the one that's not pretending? You men are psychos.
If she had exhibited bad character, you lots will call him a simp for still staying with her. Now, she's calm and respectful, she has turned to a pretender. It's only a stupid man that will bring his relationship life for stupid people to analyse.
I'm sure you are probably under 19.

Madam! Calm down, u are taking this thing too personal.

7 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by engrrichie92(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro as in ehnnnnnnnn.
I saw that thread of - how did people found out their partners were cheating. Bro i was shocked to the bone marrow at the rate at which ladies quietly and codedly cheats.
Very Alarming

Please share sir
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Saying "I love you" is soooo difficult for me if it ain't true. So when he says "I love you" over the phone, I simply twist my face in order to vomit the response back cos I know he's waiting for that reply.

People should stop expecting the words "I love you".. Actions speak louder than words.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ofiko123(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
I am not dating anybody so I am not hiding any secret...

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Prechgold1180(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Chrisus:

You plan on marrying her?
sure I know I need to tell her someday buh I don't know how
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by od501: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Kenturkey048:
senior man God go bless you for this your statement .....

Never in my life will I ever love a girl for all I passed through....am even scared of marriage ....Girls can pretend for Africa

I know that feeling man. Which is why I'm seriously planning to be a single father. Seriously.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.