Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty (2422 Views)

The Amazing Moment A Bride Said Her Wedding Vow In ‘Tech Language’ (Video) / My Prospective Mother-in-law,once God Blesses Me / She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2020
So guys I stumbled on this post on WhatsApp don't know if it is true or fake but this was the conversation between a guy defending his mum over his girlfriend. If it where to be you, what would you do?

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Kriss216: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2020
The guy was even talking too much when there's block button.
Still trying to understand how 'a bit excited' and 'the food was salty' take relate or even take enter the conversation.
God, please always take away these daughters of Eve out of my life.

3 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2020
When they become evening newspaper now, They will start casting and binding in church at old age.

5 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by chatinent: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Her dispositions (even when unacceptable) should be stomached all for marriage sake? Well, no son would tolerate her response, but she still has the right to her opinions.
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Princeston1(f): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:
When they become evening newspaper now, They will start casting and binding in church at old age.
[/s]
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Food is salty, it is salty nani

Do u want her to lie?

Why do we hate honest people? Shud she have lied that the food is sweet and tasty?

But the girl mumu too sha, she no get sense... She shudnt a said such thing... What is gone is gone.

My analysis, the guy sef no get sense.. Fine she complained abt the food but he shudnt take it to the extent of saying "whatever mum says, I will do". Complaining dt d food is salty doesn't mean she will make a bad wife.

The lady too enn, she suppose grow small na. No be every tin person dey talk.. She suppose no talk abt the matter.

One problem abt ladies, whether young or old.. They always seem to be competing with each other...

3 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Olalan(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2020
If this isn't a fake chat the girl is a dumb fellow.......I tell people it's not everything you react or respond to if you want to maintain a cordial relationship with people

5 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Kriss216:
Still trying to understand how 'a bit excited' and 'the food was salty' take relate or even take enter the conversation.
lol.. she's just meant to keep quiet and not make a big deal out of it
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
for me the relationship can be over the minute she says that.. who knows what next she would say

4 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:
Her dispositions (even when unacceptable) should be stomached all for marriage sake? Well, no son would tolerate her response, but she still has the right to her opinions.
she has a right to her opinion but as a yoruba guy that I am, for the sake of peace we keep some things to ourselves

4 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Do u want her to lie?

Why do we hate honest people? Shud she have lied that the food is sweet and tasty?

But the girl mumu too sha, she no get sense... She shudnt a said such thing... What is gone is gone.

My analysis, the guy sef no get sense.. Fine she complained abt the food but he shudnt take it to the extent of saying "whatever mum says, I will do". Complaining dt d food is salty doesn't mean she will make a bad wife.

The lady too enn, she suppose grow small na. No be every tin person dey talk.. She suppose no talk abt the matter.

One problem abt ladies, whether young or old.. They always seem to be competing with each other...

bro let's be honest here that food been salty might be a mistake who does not make mistakes...to crown it all if u read the post the lady doesn't even know how to cook so who is she to complain
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Olalan:
If this isn't a fake chat the girl is a dumb fellow.......I tell people it's not everything you react or respond to if you want to maintain a cordial relationship with people
on point
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Kriss216: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Do u want her to lie?

You’re literally confused!

1 Like

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by bluefilm: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
I don't see anything wrong in what the girl said.

It's just that she might have presented it wrongly because she thought she could joke with such things not knowing that some people consider certain things to be quite sensitive.
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by lillyontop(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2020
I read the whole chat to be sincere I don't see anything bad in what the girl, that was just as assumption in her own part but the guy took it to far, its a thing the guy would have killed with just a simple statement like that how food are been made in my house.... Let me use myself as an example I have low taste bud when they prepare food in my house I still find a way of adding salt even my step Mom do tell me that I love salt too much, and again before I finish never let your family come between your relationship cos that what the guy just did the girl came up with the topic of the mom's food been salty all he would have done was to wave it up and maybe later but the guy just carry him mama for head that's bad no woman we want to be with a guy like that because she would believe that one day when the guy goes to work then she and the mother in-law has an issue the girl won't support her but his Mom even if the mom was wrong so I would say that wasn't the best way to handle the situation.... The girl sounded more mature than the guy that's my own 2 cent of the matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Although I know this is fake and scripted I'll just give a little piece of advice

Girls if you intend to marry don't marry a mummy's boy everything you do wrong he'll be saying my mom does it this way so you'll never be perfect for him.

But it's advisable not to get married

3 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Kriss216:

You be man!
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2020
chatinent:

Right you say? Talk another thing Lol
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Do u want her to lie?

Your dumb as fvck!
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2020
lillyontop:
I read the whole chat to be sincere I don't see anything bad in what the girl, that was just as assumption in her own part but the guy took it to far, its a thing the guy would have killed with just a simple statement like that how food are been made in my house.... Let me use myself as an example I have low taste bud when they prepare food in my house I still find a way of adding salt even my step Mom do tell me that I love salt too much, and again before I finish never let your family come between your relationship cos that what the guy just did the girl came up with the topic of the mom's food been salty all he would have done was to wave it up and maybe later but the guy just carry him mama for head that's bad no woman we want to be with a guy like that because she would believe that one day when the guy goes to work then she and the mother in-law has an issue the girl won't support her but his Mom even if the mom was wrong so I would say that wasn't the best way to handle the situation.... The girl sounded more mature than the guy that's my own 2 cent of the matter

See how you dey reason like fish
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Although I know this is fake and scripted I'll just give a little piece of advice

Girls if you intend to marry don't marry a mummy's boy everything you do wrong he'll be saying my mom does it this way so you'll never be perfect for him.

I guess your dumb after all grin
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Edmundbill(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2020
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link
https:///LtjS8OdTeUK8GewntJYJlG
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Masonkaycares:

so you can allow someone to speak ill of your mom... Bro you don't know what some mum went through to ensure they re wre they re also if you don't reprimand that kind of lady she would do worse also if it had been the other way round do u think that girl would have reacted that way
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Belafonte(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2020
The girl lacks discretion. The worst thing a man can do is marry a foolish woman who lacks discretion.

You don’t have to say everything you see. Also, when you realize you’ve hit sensitive topics, you should diplomatically relieve tensions, not double down.

I don’t know what she was expecting the dude to say, that he’ll choose her over his mum? Leemao.

A foolish woman is a danger to her husband. Abort mission.

5 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by lillyontop(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

See how you dey reason like fish
And how you dey take reason from your name there's fucking alpha cos the last time I checked any real Alfa isn't fucking so you are bleeped up worm brain

1 Like

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Belafonte:
The girl lacks discretion. The worst thing a man can do is marry a foolish woman who lacks discretion.

You don’t have to say everything you see. Also, when you realize you’ve hit sensitive topics, you should diplomatically relieve tensions, not double down.

I don’t know what she was expecting the dude to say, that he’ll choose her over his mum? Leemao.

A foolish woman is a danger to her husband. Abort mission.
like seriously... I just don't get what she was thinking
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
lillyontop:

And how you dey take reason from your name there's fucking alpha cos the last time I checked any real Alfa isn't fucking so you are bleeped up worm brain

Guy you still dey reason like fish grin

Your dumb as fvck!

Jeez! Fvcking educated Illiterate
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2020
They are chatting in the rubbish grin
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by lillyontop(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Guy you still dey reason like fish grin

Your dumb as fvck!

Jeez! Fvcking educated Illiterate

At least fish still get brain, do worm have?? I don't think so
The last time I checked there's nothing like educated illiterate so reconstruct your statement and get back to me you these mannerless fagot, just cos of the rope you have between your legs called dick or prick whatever you have doesn't make you an Alfa like your display name says, you are nothing but a cunt a Bleep deep cunt that service every dick that comes it's way.. gosh why am even responding to these idiot who was suppose to be made a transgendered with out no manners

2 Likes

Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by YINKS89(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Let's no fight about this you have your opinion and I have mine but what we all agreed on is the girl shouldn't have uttered that statement
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by Olunmercy56(f): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
As for me, what she did was bad, since the mother is not the one cooking for her now.
The guy too acted like a kid seriously!
Re: She Said Her Prospective Mother In Law Food Is Salty by 24kmagic: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Staged

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? / Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me / I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.