Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Compulsory Confession - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Compulsory Confession (15659 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compulsory Confession by Torie8(f): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Franzese:
Chapt 6

Lilian’s irresistible offer to hang out couldn’t have come at a better time as I already had a very hectic week. The sudden retrenchment at my work place was a mind disaster on its own so my morale was unusually low for a Friday night. I started driving towards Wuse when her call came in again.

“ Jay where are you now? Hurry up, the karaoke session will soon be over” she said
“ I’m just getting to Wuse” I replied
“ Try and locate XX lounge, that’s where I am “ she said
What’s this babe up to now? I kept wondering cos she was sounding so excited on the phone.

The ambience of the place was very cozy with one lady with a melodious voice singing when I got in. The place was filled up with everybody looking happy. Lilian hugged me tight, kissed me lightly on my lips then whispered to my ear “everything is going to be fine dear” ...

We sat down and I noticed she was already on her second bottle of Heineken so I ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels alongside coke and ice. The karaoke ended and the DJ switched to night club mode.

The jams started coming in and I started to feel lighter. Lilian was obviously tipsy as the erotic way she was dancing with me was a huge difference from our last outing. At a point she was grinding her huge soft hips on my gbola in a rhythmic pattern that made my gbola rock-hard as I held on to her waist.
This massive thing on Lilian’s back can make a man commit murder. Even the guys that came with their girlfriends were looking at me one kind. I could sense their envy.

It was the best night of my life. The jack daniels too was working wonders on my brain. The chemistry between Lilian and myself was terrific as we danced into the night holding each other tightly. We both lost track of time and when I checked my watch it was 11.45pm already.

“ Let’s go dear, it really getting late” I said breaking loose from her grip.
“Are u not enjoying this place?” she asked smiling sheepishly.
“ Offcourse I am but won’t your husband be back by now” I asked leading her outside the Club.
“I honestly don’t care, he hasn’t come home in 2 weeks” she replied looking unperturbed

We stepped outside the club and she insisted that I leave my car at a nearby plaza and that she will drop me with her car. She kept saying I already had too much to drink and didn’t want me to drive.
So I left my car at the nearby Plaza, tipped the security guards and then we left in her car.

Her driving skills was top notch as she navigated through the roads with ease. In less that 15 minutes we were already at Utako. I had to direct her till we got to my area. She drove to a dimly lit street just few meters to my street and put off the car engine.

We held each other as she dragged my head to her chest in a tight embrace. Then she kissed my ear and started using her tongue to tickle it, I unbuttoned her top and brought out her breast. It felt so round and firm with the nipple pointing directly at me. I put my tongue on it and started sucking like my life depended on it. Her hand went straight to my belt and before I could say jack Robinson, my dick was already out of its shelter.

“You’re really big “ she said under her breadth as she took me all into her mouth.
In all my years of rolling with chics I had never had a babe suck me like this. I suddenly started speaking Spanish. This woman will almost kill me today. When it got to a point I knew I could develop mental disorder, I raised her head up and kissed her passionately.

Time was going and it was really getting late.
“Lilian its really late, I’m okay here, I’ll walk down to my house” I said trying to clear my head.

Then in a swift second she placed her right palm on my mouth and used the other hand to retrieve her phone from her bag.
She started dialling a number and then put it on speaker.

“ What’s the problem?” A male voice came on the phone.
“ Where are you?” Lilian asked her husband
“What do you mean where am I? Didn’t you see the messages I sent to you?” He asked raising his voice
“What messages? You’ve not been home in 2 weeks and you didn’t even bother to call?” She retorted back
“ Woman, stop being stupid and read your messages, I’m still in Lagos” he shouted and cut the call.

She sat still for about five minutes starring at her phone then suddenly smiled and looked at me.

“Where’s your street Jay?” She asked as she started the car. As we were approaching my gate she looked directly into my eyes and asked.

“Can I sleep over at your place Jay?....

Cc kingimmada lamani 22 fly82
issylarry obyikye Akinsoladwayne
abbatoir 25tolife sambai65
Ayconq. Noloss. kingimmade
babbanbura brunicekid coastal
nerdfrost christiano25 obyikye
modextus acetylcholine ekakamba
Graminyte9 uzedo1 chinwezdasilva
Jey4all TITOBIGZ soulmender
Biobash rottencorpse destinylink
Marrakech interesting can you pls update more. Thanks.
Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jbytes:
Good one

Thanks bro
Re: Compulsory Confession by acetylcholine(f): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
jey4all:
bros na so there matter be here. This story suppose short and quick but op one drag the story. I am still waiting though
I am a she not a he. I guess I have to put that in my profile.
Re: Compulsory Confession by acetylcholine(f): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Franzese post=88560961]

No vex bro.

Almost here.[/quote

Ha, I am a female oo. This one that everyone is calling me bros. embarassed
Re: Compulsory Confession by marrakech(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
acetylcholine:

I am a she not a he. I guess I have to put that in my profile.
I no see am for your profile o
Re: Compulsory Confession by Elsquidme(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wonders undecided
Re: Compulsory Confession by chinwezdasilva: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Franzese:
Chapt 6

Lilian’s irresistible offer to hang out couldn’t have come at a better time as I already had a very hectic week. The sudden retrenchment at my work place was a mind disaster on its own so my morale was unusually low for a Friday night. I started driving towards Wuse when her call came in again.

“ Jay where are you now? Hurry up, the karaoke session will soon be over” she said
“ I’m just getting to Wuse” I replied
“ Try and locate XX lounge, that’s where I am “ she said
What’s this babe up to now? I kept wondering cos she was sounding so excited on the phone.

The ambience of the place was very cozy with one lady with a melodious voice singing when I got in. The place was filled up with everybody looking happy. Lilian hugged me tight, kissed me lightly on my lips then whispered to my ear “everything is going to be fine dear” ...

We sat down and I noticed she was already on her second bottle of Heineken so I ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels alongside coke and ice. The karaoke ended and the DJ switched to night club mode.

The jams started coming in and I started to feel lighter. Lilian was obviously tipsy as the erotic way she was dancing with me was a huge difference from our last outing. At a point she was grinding her huge soft hips on my gbola in a rhythmic pattern that made my gbola rock-hard as I held on to her waist.
This massive thing on Lilian’s back can make a man commit murder. Even the guys that came with their girlfriends were looking at me one kind. I could sense their envy.

It was the best night of my life. The jack daniels too was working wonders on my brain. The chemistry between Lilian and myself was terrific as we danced into the night holding each other tightly. We both lost track of time and when I checked my watch it was 11.45pm already.

“ Let’s go dear, it really getting late” I said breaking loose from her grip.
“Are u not enjoying this place?” she asked smiling sheepishly.
“ Offcourse I am but won’t your husband be back by now” I asked leading her outside the Club.
“I honestly don’t care, he hasn’t come home in 2 weeks” she replied looking unperturbed

We stepped outside the club and she insisted that I leave my car at a nearby plaza and that she will drop me with her car. She kept saying I already had too much to drink and didn’t want me to drive.
So I left my car at the nearby Plaza, tipped the security guards and then we left in her car.

Her driving skills was top notch as she navigated through the roads with ease. In less that 15 minutes we were already at Utako. I had to direct her till we got to my area. She drove to a dimly lit street just few meters to my street and put off the car engine.

We held each other as she dragged my head to her chest in a tight embrace. Then she kissed my ear and started using her tongue to tickle it, I unbuttoned her top and brought out her breast. It felt so round and firm with the nipple pointing directly at me. I put my tongue on it and started sucking like my life depended on it. Her hand went straight to my belt and before I could say jack Robinson, my dick was already out of its shelter.

“You’re really big “ she said under her breadth as she took me all into her mouth.
In all my years of rolling with chics I had never had a babe suck me like this. I suddenly started speaking Spanish. This woman will almost kill me today. When it got to a point I knew I could develop mental disorder, I raised her head up and kissed her passionately.

Time was going and it was really getting late.
“Lilian its really late, I’m okay here, I’ll walk down to my house” I said trying to clear my head.

Then in a swift second she placed her right palm on my mouth and used the other hand to retrieve her phone from her bag.
She started dialling a number and then put it on speaker.

“ What’s the problem?” A male voice came on the phone.
“ Where are you?” Lilian asked her husband
“What do you mean where am I? Didn’t you see the messages I sent to you?” He asked raising his voice
“What messages? You’ve not been home in 2 weeks and you didn’t even bother to call?” She retorted back
“ Woman, stop being stupid and read your messages, I’m still in Lagos” he shouted and cut the call.

She sat still for about five minutes starring at her phone then suddenly smiled and looked at me.

“Where’s your street Jay?” She asked as she started the car. As we were approaching my gate she looked directly into my eyes and asked.

“Can I sleep over at your place Jay?....

Marrakech

Tell her no so she can come and sleep over at my place

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Destinylink(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmmm... Interesting!
OP thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
chinwezdasilva:

Hehe.....,
Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=acetylcholine post=88583377][/quote]

I see you sis.....
Re: Compulsory Confession by rawpadgin(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Any story wen don involve fvcking someone else wife, am not interested
Re: Compulsory Confession by specialbobby(m): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2020
chinwezdasilva:

Longi longi longer troth
Re: Compulsory Confession by specialbobby(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2020
rawpadgin:
Any story wen don involve fvcking someone else wife, am not interested

But you read the story reach here abi and you go still read the next line

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by specialbobby(m): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Op for president
Buhari out
Franzees in

Op mention me oo make that car dealer wife no turn amaka ooo

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by klbakare(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Come and kwantinue na

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by CheedyJ(m): 1:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Your story sweet pass d lillian babe sef...pls ,mention me oo..

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 2:03am On Apr 19, 2020
CONTD

THE LAST CHAPTER

Lilian drove into my compound and then I led her quietly to my apartment. A decent 2 bedroom flat that I had decorated to my taste over the few years.

As I got to my flat I noticed all the lights were on. I usually put my lights off before leaving every morning so I started wondering what could be happening. It was when I tried using the Key that I observed that the door had been locked from inside. Damn! Not tonight.

The only person that could be inside was my long distance girlfriend that was serving (NYSC) at Brass Island in Bayelsa. She was the only person that had a spare key and she didn’t call to say she was coming so who could be inside. My heart was thumping fast. Lilian too was looking at me confused and wondering what was happening.

The long distance relationship I had with Halima had not been too forthcoming as she most times couldn’t come over to Abuja and the last she came was almost 6 months ago when she was enroute Bayelsa for NYSC orientation camp.
Why would Halima just show up without telling me. As I was thinking of my next move, the door flew open.

“ Ah Halima, when you did you come” was all I could muster.
“ I wanted to surprise you since next tomorrow is your birthday” she said glancing past me to look at Lilian with inquisitive eyes.
Lilian and I walked in, we all sat at the living room
By now the jack Daniels had cleared from my eyes and Lilian too was looking very sober. I put my two hand on my head to calm the sudden ache.

Halima had added one and two together so she left for one of the rooms and angrily slammed the door.
I glanced at Lilian and saw tears in her eyes.
“ I shouldn’t have come here Jay, I shouldn’t have” she said as the tears flowed freely down her cheeks..
I just sat where I was cos i didn’t know what to do or say. I had taken this whole thing too far. Now I had two women at my apartment at the same time. The night had taken a sudden u-turn and I was already blaming myself.

Lilian used the second room while I sat at the sitting room. I felt guilty. I had vowed never to bed a married woman and here I was sweating like a ram about to be slaughtered.
I couldn’t sleep throughout the night. I couldn’t even take the my eyes off both doors of the rooms either. I kept thinking Halima could come out to get the kitchen knife to stab me anytime.

Around 4.30am in the morning. Lilian came out of the first room. Without saying a word to me she opened the door and stepped out. It was still dark so I followed her to her car. I opened the gate and she drove out. I tip toed back to my apartment and sat at the sitting room waiting for Halima to wake up.

Halima opened the door around 6am and joined me in the sitting room.
“So this is what you’ve been doing all this while?” She asked looking directly at me.
“ I’m sorry Halima, it’s all my fault” I replied
She raised he hand and said.
“ Don’t worry Jay, it’s over”.
Apart from the distance issues we had, Halima had been a very good person to me all through our relationship.. At around 8am she left my apartment too.

I sat down on the floor in the parlour and reflected over the past few weeks. How I had gone on a careless and reckless spree with a married woman. It wasn’t worth it. I had lost a potential relationship that could have led to marriage. My conscience kept nudging me. I stood up and went to take my bath.

The following weeks at work came and went as usual with loads of work to do. I didn’t get a call from neither Lilian nor Halima. I didn’t expect to anyway as I already accepted my fate until one Saturday when my phone rang and the caller asked if I was Jayson. I said yes. He then told me someone requested to see me urgently at Gwarimpa general hospital.

Wondering if it could be any of my junior colleagues at work that fell ill, I rushed there to find out that it was Lilian.
She was looking really lean on the hospital bed that I was just shocked to see her in that state.

“ Lilian what happened?” I asked
Tears rolled down her cheeks and I just stood by her bed wondering what could have happened.

“I have been diagnosed with HIV Jay”.....she managed to say amidst tears in her eyes.
She went on to narrate how her husband had been having bisexual relationships and had passed the virus to her. She said the test showed that she had been positive for 11 months without knowing until the symptoms became apparent.

“11 months”, I asked again
She just nodded and looked away. I didn’t know when I started crying too.
I held her hands and told her everything will be fine. After a while, thee doctors came and told me my time with her was up so I stood to leave.
I left and on my way home I reminisced on my randy life style and made a decision never to indulge in this sexual excapades again.

Then I got home and brought out my pen to put this piece together for someone out there to learn a lesson or two from.

Yours Truly

Jayson

Marrakech

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Confession by wazapun: 2:10am On Apr 19, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: Compulsory Confession by Terryindeed: 2:39am On Apr 19, 2020
oboy.. happy ending... wow. Jay

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by Angelacruz: 3:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Nice writeup

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by ifeajikap(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Franzese:
CONTD

THE LAST CHAPTER

Lilian drove into my compound and then I led her quietly to my apartment. A decent 2 bedroom flat that I had decorated to my taste over the few years.

As I got to my flat I noticed all the lights were on. I usually put my lights off before leaving every morning so I started wondering what could be happening. It was when I tried using the Key that I observed that the door had been locked from inside. Damn! Not tonight.

The only person that could be inside was my long distance girlfriend that was serving (NYSC) at Brass Island in Bayelsa. She was the only person that had a spare key and she didn’t call to say she was coming so who could be inside. My heart was thumping fast. Lilian too was looking at me confused and wondering what was happening.

The long distance relationship I had with Halima had not been too forthcoming as she most times couldn’t come over to Abuja and the last she came was almost 6 months ago when she was enroute Bayelsa for NYSC orientation camp.
Why would Halima just show up without telling me. As I was thinking of my next move, the door flew open.

“ I wanted to surprise you since next tomorrow is your birthday” she said glancing past me to look at Lilian with inquisitive eyes.
By now the jack Daniels had cleared from my eyes and Lilian too was looking very sober. I put my two hand on my head to calm the sudden ache.

Halima had added one and two together so she left for one of the rooms and angrily slammed the door.
“ I shouldn’t have come here Jay, I shouldn’t have” she said as the tears flowed freely down her cheeks..
I just sat where I was cos i didn’t know what to do or say. I had taken this whole thing too far. Now I had two women at my apartment at the same time. The night had taken a sudden u-turn and I was already blaming myself.

Lilian used the second room while I sat at the sitting room. I felt guilty. I had vowed never to bed a married woman and here I was sweating like a ram about to be slaughtered.
I couldn’t sleep throughout the night. I couldn’t even take the my eyes off both doors of the rooms either. I kept thinking Halima could come out to get the kitchen knife to stab me anytime.

Around 4.30am in the morning. Lilian came out of the first room. Without saying a word to me she opened the door and stepped out. It was still dark so I followed her to her car. I opened the gate and she drove out. I tip toed back to my apartment and sat at the sitting room waiting for Halima to wake up.

“So this is what you’ve been doing all this while?” She asked looking directly at me.
Apart from the distance issues we had, Halima had been a very good person to me all through our relationship.. At around 8am she left my apartment too.

I sat down on the floor in the parlour and reflected over the past few weeks. How I had gone on a careless and reckless spree with a married woman. It wasn’t worth it. I had lost a potential relationship that could have led to marriage. My conscience kept nudging me. I stood up and went to take my bath.

The following weeks at work came and went as usual with loads of work to do. I didn’t get a call from neither Lilian nor Halima. I didn’t expect to anyway as I already accepted my fate until one Saturday when my phone rang and the caller asked if I was Jayson. I said yes. He then told me someone requested to see me urgently at Gwarimpa general hospital.

Wondering if it could be any of my junior colleagues at work that fell ill, I rushed there to find out that it was Lilian.
She was looking really lean on the hospital bed that I was just shocked to see her in that state.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and I just stood by her bed wondering what could have happened.

“I have been diagnosed with HIV Jay”.....she managed to say amidst tears in her eyes.
She went on to narrate how her husband had been having bisexual relationships and had passed the virus to her. She said the test showed that she had been positive for 11 months without knowing until the symptoms became apparent.

I held her hands and told her everything will be fine. After a while, thee doctors came and told me my time with her was up so I stood to leave.
I left and on my way home I reminisced on my randy life style and made a decision never to indulge in this sexual excapades again.

Then I got home brought out my pen to put this piece together for someone out there to learn a lesson or two from.

Yours Truly

Jayson

Marrakech
if she sucked you then there is a possibility she could have passed .....
Re: Compulsory Confession by marrakech(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2020
U try bro...real lesson true true
Franzese:
CONTD

THE LAST CHAPTER

Then I got home brought out my pen to put this piece together for someone out there to learn a lesson or two from.

Yours Truly

Jayson

Marrakech

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by biobash(m): 8:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Franzese:
CONTD

THE LAST CHAPTER

Yours Truly

Jayson

Marrakech

Thanks for sharing this. Not only married women, we should try and be faithful to our partner. Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by djfabmusik(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Have you reconcile with halima? when are you getting married? is Lilian still alive?

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by Destinylink(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2020
This is a true lesson!
Thanks a bunch Bro for sharing this.

You're an outstanding witty writer.
May God increase and elevate your ink.

#BigUps

3 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by hollyayo(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Halima was God sent, Lucky you bro. Try to share this story with her if you still care, you might have her back.

3 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by Franzese: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
specialbobby:
Op for president
Buhari out
Franzees in

Op mention me oo make that car dealer wife no turn amaka ooo

Lol
Re: Compulsory Confession by acetylcholine(f): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
That Halima of a girl was an angel sent at the nick of time. People should be more careful in relationships.
I pity Lilian though. It's not a death sentence so she should look on the bright side, use her drugs and live life to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by Torie8(f): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's interesting and intriguing. This is a lesson for us, but still we will not listen until we become victims of our mistakes. Thankyou Franzese.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by Quality20(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Honestly most men married n unmarried who sleep around are nothing but vectors of STDs and other dangerous ailments. No responsible woman deserve to b married to such men and if already married to such, just try n pay him back n get divorced from such ppl

3 Likes

Re: Compulsory Confession by nerdfrost(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the mention yet again....hmmm nasoo person for take get hiv oo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Confession by BabbanBura(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Franzese:
CONTD

THE LAST CHAPTER

Yours Truly

Jayson

Marrakech

Nice narration, you are a good writer.

Excellent lessons too Bro, I have learned to trust my instinct, providence and never to force things

Hope you still keep in touch with lilian to support her? It wont be hard to win Halima back if you truly love and want her back - just be sincerely sorry, explain things to her and your newly learned lessons.

Thanks for sharing with us, Gracias!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / Dating Or Outright Marriage? / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.