Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis (68309 Views)

Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Britain's Largest Family Welcomes 21st Baby, Vows That This Will Be Their Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by starbuck(f): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
So at 14, she began the journey to Motherhood shocked shocked shocked

I am just at 4 and i don tell my housemate make him respect himself as i no do again grin grin grin

Others wey get strength should continue because i won't cross that labour room again in my remaining lifetime

6 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Bimpe29: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Allahu Akbar!!!
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Liposure: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dis woman must be from china
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
tydi:

How's it foolishness
Shut up your mouth if your don't know what to say.
God blessings are foolishness
You should have also said your existence and that of your siblings is foolishness.
Give the one big family a breathing space biko!

Bullshit! God's blessing indeed.

No wonder we Africans are still dead in the habit of procreating like bleeping squirrels or should I say rats without plans.

At a point even the Chinese saw that practise for what it is. A strain and drain on scarce resources.

8 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by paul100(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
One woman have given birth to 22children.Their chilren age difference is just 2 to 3 yrs and my aunty married for how many years now has not given birth.I feel so sad when i see her,God pls bless her.

3 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Liposure: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
starbuck:
So at 14, she began the journey to Motherhood shocked shocked shocked

I am just at 4 and i don tell my housemate make him respect himself as i no do again grin grin grin

Others wey get strength should continue because i won't cross that labour room again in my remaining lifetime
madam u try oh. 4 kids no be beans

3 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by AnimationsVilla: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
I sit and watch Nigerians mock at christians concerning Corona Virus..
Some mock at pastors saying.. ' Come and cure Corona'
You are so Miserable. Listen to me, you don't know the debt of Corona, otherwise you would be thanking God for being alive..
You think washing your hands, greeting people with buttocks, wearing gloves and mask like Morgue Attendants can save u without God??
You are so miserable.
China worship in different occults, eg the red dragon.. They brought Corona, they die like sand, yet they don't curse their religion..
Italy is another dead zone, rugged with Satanic worship, they die like sand, infact dust, no they don't curse their religion..

India is almost scanty, the few left are kneeling down calling Krishna..

The Church of Satan was established at the Black House in San Francisco, California, on Walpurgisnacht, April 30, 1966, by Anton Stanford LaVe. In 2001, Peter H. Gilmore was appointed to the position of High Priest, and the church's headquarters were moved to Hell's Kitchen, in New York.. Corona started right here in America, The church of Satan didn't stop it. These are Atheist's domain. Dying like rats with poison..
But you sit here in Nigeria in good health You abuse the pastors..
All the pastors are saying is words of faith, words of encouragement..Bible says whose report do u believe..
The report of the lord is what the Pastors are saying..
But no, you believe the report of Atiku..
I only see you on mask
I've not seen one victim..
Stop fighting the church.
You are nothing before him.
Leave a man for God to judge, stop the ridicule.
Even Jesus was killed...
So pray to God against Corona. Stop humiliating pastors..
Nigeria is blessed with perfect christian religion.
You that insult Christianity, do you know how much America, Italy, India China would love to be like Nigeria now..
Truth is, if you don't fear God when you are alive, you will fear
him in
the grave.

4 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Rilwayne001: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
She gave birth to her first child when she was only 14years old. Wow.

shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Vivian16: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
I tap into the anointing
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by atiku4President(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amanee:
This is foolishness
How is it foolishness? Abeg commot for road
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Laid2001: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
She gave birth to Chris who is 30 when she herself was 14!.
And no noise about it. If na Naija, people will be shouting up and down.

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by dafeoroyo: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
adioolayi:
Corosheyi , Corokabo, Corovera, Corodavies, Corotide and so many other beautiful Coro names.

Congratulations to them

U forgot to add coroibo
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Chirowman(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
for this economic crisis hmmm he should thank his God it's UK at least everything is free from government. if it's Nigeria by depression could have killed the mkpi of a man,i can't pray for this kind of miracle 22 children hewu I can't kill myself 3 to 5 children is ok for me if i can afford that but am ok with 3.

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by tydi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Bullshit! God's blessing indeed.

No wonder we Africans are still dead in the habit of procreating like bleeping squirrels or should I say rats without plans.

At a point even the Chinese saw that practise for what it is. A strain and drain on scarce resources.

Him (God) knows the number count of hair on your head and the numbers of sand on this earth therefore he knows the number of every human being born on earth and he chooses who he wants to exist or not and no number is too much for him, that's why he told Abraham that his children will be like that of stars, also he gave man the mandate to go into the world and multiply.
If he takes Care of the birds in the air and provides for them their daily bread what is it then in human that he couldn't take care of and provides for? Abi you think say na human dey train and protect his/her offsprings. My friend everything, living and non living, human being is being controlled and taken care of by our Creator, God.

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Mizwisdom(f): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Foolishness on display

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by janettee(f): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
What's the point exactly? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
any male child born in this period should be named Corouastine if a baby girl she should be named Coroaustina ...

buh if he/she is born in Daura their name should simply be Buhari.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by blueAgent(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cute family.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Commonsense99: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
angry
Tubal ligation for this woman please!!

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Mizwisdom(f): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
tydi:

How's it foolishness
Shut up your mouth if your don't know what to say.
God blessings are foolishness
You should have also said your existence and that of your siblings is foolishness.
Give the one big family a breathing space biko!

Telling someone to shut up because she doesn't share your opinion is a display of extreme stupidity on your part.

4 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by israelmao(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Restoring population lost to the pandemic in a gradual process.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Emoigho: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Check it, this family have their ancestry from ancient Africa
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Farki: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
SavageMaster:

The first child is 30 years old and she is 44 years old. I am not understanding this

That means she has been spreading legs wide since 13,I wonder what her parents must be feeling. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by XhosaNostra(f): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
None of them works and live of benefits. Disgraceful

Yeah, I remember watching an episode about them a couple of months ago on that show, Nightmare neighbour nextdoor. Apparently, they're trashy & none of their neighbours got along with them in the government estate they were set up in. So the neighbours joined forces, to have them moved elsewhere & they were triumphant in their appeal- the family was moved. The man comes across very narcissistic.

7 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Farki: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
AnimationsVilla:
I sit and watch Nigerians mock at christians concerning Corona Virus..
Some mock at pastors saying.. ' Come and cure Corona'
You are so Miserable. Listen to me, you don't know the debt of Corona, otherwise you would be thanking God for being alive..
You think washing your hands, greeting people with buttocks, wearing gloves and mask like Morgue Attendants can save u without God??
You are so miserable.
China worship in different occults, eg the red dragon.. They brought Corona, they die like sand, yet they don't curse their religion..
Italy is another dead zone, rugged with Satanic worship, they die like sand, infact dust, no they don't curse their religion..

India is almost scanty, the few left are kneeling down calling Krishna..

The Church of Satan was established at the Black House in San Francisco, California, on Walpurgisnacht, April 30, 1966, by Anton Stanford LaVe. In 2001, Peter H. Gilmore was appointed to the position of High Priest, and the church's headquarters were moved to Hell's Kitchen, in New York.. Corona started right here in America, The church of Satan didn't stop it. These are Atheist's domain. Dying like rats with poison..
But you sit here in Nigeria in good health You abuse the pastors..
All the pastors are saying is words of faith, words of encouragement..Bible says whose report do u believe..
The report of the lord is what the Pastors are saying..
But no, you believe the report of Atiku..
I only see you on mask
I've not seen one victim..
Stop fighting the church.
You are nothing before him.
Leave a man for God to judge, stop the ridicule.
Even Jesus was killed...
So pray to God against Corona. Stop humiliating pastors..
Nigeria is blessed with perfect christian religion.
You that insult Christianity, do you know how much America, Italy, India China would love to be like Nigeria now..
Truth is, if you don't fear God when you are alive, you will fear
him in
the grave.

This is a textbook example of severe mental illness.

2 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by themayor4542(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lord have mercy. That means the woman was giving birth almost every year.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by 21cents: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
I salute her husband's konji level abeg. it's not easy fuçking one woman till she births 22 children.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Auwalsada: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
sisisioge:
Whew! shocked

Na because school is free, healthcare is almost free, they get child support and even get free housing if they play their cards well...they should come and be competing with rats here in Nigeria biko.
Who deceived you that school and healthcare is free... Who told you that anything is free Abroad.. better wake up

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
slashthroat:

Na only you dey pay tax?
Stfu joor
Make me
Olodo

3 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Tloc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
(quote author=Ishilove post=88393314]It's a lie. The last time I read about this family they just had their 18th child. Now they have reached 22?

This couple need to be sterilised. E don

Some are less than 9 months difference . Sharp shooter of a man and good receiver of a woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? / 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.