Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis (68323 Views)

Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Britain's Largest Family Welcomes 21st Baby, Vows That This Will Be Their Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by XhosaNostra(f): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by AnthonyAk(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
sisisioge:
Whew! shocked

Na because school is free, healthcare is almost free, they get child support and even get free housing if they play their cards well...they should come and be competing with rats here in Nigeria biko.

These are all misconceptions.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Gentlebim: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Se na one woman born all these?
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
mschubby:
Don't try this in Nigeria, I repeat never you try this in Nigeria sad

you can if your Ned Nwoko grin
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by KayCee92(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anyahuruagu:
Okwa ifuru..

Odili nfee oo

This is Okposi right....lol. just a wide guess. grin
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by OsuMustGo: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amanee:
This is foolishness
In your face!
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by abdul824: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Such a blessing..will be so beautiful if all the babies are successful
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by BennyDon: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
They're so fruitful, infact over-fruitfulness dey worry them
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
anonymous1759:

This man is bound for life if e mistake divorce 22 Child support bill awaits him grin grin grin
err...i don't think so not if his ex wife didn't put in la claim, and if he doesn't earn that much money there is nothing they can do to him.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
most of them will become criminals, prostitutes and murderers. only about 4 will do well the rest will be useless.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
She started giving birth at 14, going by the difference between her age and her firstborn's. That simply means she set out early on this mission, and now she's a grandmaster in the game. A life lesson of note, if you ask me smiley.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
mtinfx:

you can if your Ned Nwoko grin
There is a living example I know of, Indimi. The legend scored 20 times, and all his children, are well to do.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by NiCurious: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
She's 44, eldest child is 30... 44-30=14 years old when she gave birth to the first one? Likely took in at age 13??
Reserving further comment. angry
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
the 44-year-old said the pregnancy had flown by. Fans had been excitedly anticipating the arrival of the Radfords' baby girl.

The tot will now join the huge family, who have become social media stars. Sue and her husband Noel are parents to Chris, 30,

SHE'S 44 AND HER FIRSTBORN IS 30, RIGHT? OOK
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Thegamingorca(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
prof2007:
The UK's biggest family - the Radfords - have welcomed their 22nd baby and shared a touching photo of the newborn on their Facebook page.

Sue Radford has given birth to her 22nd child. In a statement on the family's Facebook page alongside a photograph of the baby's hand, the family said: "We welcomed our beautiful baby girl into the world on Friday night. We’re all so in love with her." The family promised a vlog introducing the baby to the world would be published tomorrow.

The mum to Britain’s biggest family had previously revealed that she had found her second trimester “stressful”. In a YouTube video, she explained this was because of a complication concerning her placenta. Despite this, the 44-year-old said the pregnancy had flown by. Fans had been excitedly anticipating the arrival of the Radfords' baby girl.

The tot will now join the huge family, who have become social media stars. Sue and her husband Noel are parents to Chris, 30, Sophie, 25, Chloe, 23, Jack, 22, Daniel, 20, Luke, 18, Millie, 17, Katie, 16, James, 15, Ellie, 14, Aimee, 13, Josh, 12, Max, 11, Tillie, nine, Oscar, seven, Casper, six, Hallie, three, Phoebe, two, Archie 18 months, and Bonnie, one. The mum is also a grandma – as 25-year-old Sophie has three kids of her own.

Previously, the household revealed their plans to meet one of Australia's biggest broods.

SOURCE (abridged): https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-uks-largest-family-welcomes-21818810

But She's being breastfeeding since she was married at 13.

So how is this brood possible?

The one she even had before this one was born 6 months after the 18 months baby. That's not possible to be honest gestation takes at least six months to attain viability. Atleast. At which point the baby even if it's delivered can't fend for itself yet and needs a few more months hospitalized in an incubator
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Isoduwa(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's ma nigga

I love � Pussy
Money bring Bicthes pussy bring Life
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by kikelomojessy(f): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
If she is 44 , please and abeg when did she give birth to her first child?

Well they are all cute though!
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Anyahuruagu: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
KayCee92:

This is Okposi right....lol. just a wide guess. grin

Mba ooo
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Eagleword14(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Like seriously shocked shocked
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Foolish family. Mumus people are thinking of depopulation policies these ones are busy giving birth to children like fools, such rubbish. When I tell people that both whites and Africans share the same stupidity they think that it is a joke. But when it is an African they open their dirty stinking mount to talk.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by KayCee92(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Anyahuruagu:

Mba ooo

Lol, sounds very much like it though.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Felicity0001: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just imagine how that hole go done wide reach
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Apination(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Calicoe:
Reminds me of one family during my 2 years stay in ozoro. They had 9 children already before I came. While I was there, I witnessed the woman give birth to her 10,11,12th child . And you'd be surprised to know that they live in a single room no parlour.
Very backward set of people I swear. I'm Isoko but not from Ozoro and I can confidently say that their way of life dey baffle me. Their girls are very unexposed, uncout, unapproachable and not fit to be married and that's why their men can marry like 3 in a day.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Areba21: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Trail bike learning is intimidating but requires a little more concentration and bravery. You must also look for the best dirt cycling as you intend to learn trail biking. Perhaps you can't learn or be part of the race without a dirt bike. You'll be bumping into a wide range of choices at dirtbikeadvisor, including two bikes and four bikes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.