Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis (68290 Views)

Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Britain's Largest Family Welcomes 21st Baby, Vows That This Will Be Their Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by ikemesit4477: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
That rashford of a guy na real machine!
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Charlex23(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's preety cool. Congrats.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by tydi(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Telling someone to shut up because she doesn't share your opinion is a display of extreme stupidity on your part.

I said that because you are being the talkative one here.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Laid2001:
She gave birth to Chris who is 30 when she herself was 14!.
And no noise about it. If na Naija, people will be shouting up and down.
Go and marry 14 yrs old and start procreating na.
Who is stopping you?

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by bizhop01: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
The poor pussy is in tears
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, I remember watching an episode about them a couple of months ago on that show, Nightmare neighbour nextdoor. Apparently, they're trashy & none of their neighbours got along with them in the government estate they were set up in. So the neighbours joined forces, to have them moved elsewhere & they were triumphant in their appeal- the family was moved. The man comes across very narcissistic.
I'm not surprised.
He must have brainwashed the wife to start popping out babies like rabbits.

Already, one daughter has 3.
What nonsense.
One day, one of the kids will sue them.
Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by SavageResponse(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
StrikeBack:
embarassed

This is me and pocohantas 2033
undecided

Pocohantas I reject it on your behalf grin
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Was talking to a guy who's 1 of 8twins from his father, who also has a triplet, guess this woman and that man are in a competition we don't know about
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by slashthroat: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
sassysure:

Make me
Olodo

I will not male you do shit.
Your embarrassing self will kill you
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Karemarealty288(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where the are coming out from..

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
slashthroat:

I will not male you do shit.
Your embarrassing self will kill you
Take seat jor.

Mtcheeew
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Idamond: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Big lie.
She's 44
Chris 30

Age difference 14 angry grin grin

The woman p u s s y na tunnel now
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by dolafanta: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
adioolayi:
Corosheyi , Corokabo, Corovera, Corodavies, Corotide and so many other beautiful Coro names.

Congratulations to them

U mean corotulations right grin
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Sultty(m): 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
This woman's cunt go don deeeep chai konji na bastard. Thiz one weak me sad
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by slashthroat: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
sassysure:

Take seat jor.

Mtcheeew

I am already seated.
You go kiss transformer
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Chrisus(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
This becomes crazier when you realize there are no twins or triplets shocked
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by PeaceGord: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm encouraged.

Phew.

I got 4 and thinking I've run out of my chances!
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Sososo(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Is this normal or what
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol....o..my...gosh!!! grin cheesy shocked

From Luke, the gap closed in to 1year. Lol... Hm.. These are Abraham part 2. Father of many nations.
She had better hang her boots. What

After one, I don close shop. tongue
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Neddyogu(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
So @44, she already has a 30year old son. So she had him at 14? If na so, d woman quick spoil oo. At 14? Dah means say dem don dey shine her Congo before 12 naa.

But come to think of it, I wonder how their neighbors would cope with all f noise they would generate.

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Ayobami7(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
wow
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by QSFemi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
This woman is 44 years old. Her first child is 30 years old implying that she her first child at 14. I'm just curious about that age 14. Isn't the age of consent for sex 18 anymore?

2 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Beautyaddy: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
SavageMaster:

The first child is 30 years old and she is 44 years old. I am not understanding this

lol!...Looks like she started having kids from the age of 14 years old embarassed
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, I remember watching an episode about them a couple of months ago on that show, Nightmare neighbour nextdoor. Apparently, they're trashy & none of their neighbours got along with them in the government estate they were set up in. So the neighbours joined forces, to have them moved elsewhere & they were triumphant in their appeal- the family was moved. The man comes across very narcissistic.
And they have so many kids shocked shocked
Really bad.

2 Likes

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Dollabiz: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
wifes are getting pregnant lately
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by Calicoe: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Reminds me of one family during my 2 years stay in ozoro. They had 9 children already before I came. While I was there, I witnessed the woman give birth to her 10,11,12th child . And you'd be surprised to know that they live in a single room no parlour.
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by otomatic(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
The mother, Sue is 44, son Chris is 30, meaning she had him at age 14!
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by efilefun(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ishilove:
It's a lie. The last time I read about this family they just had their 18th child. Now they have reached 22?

This couple need to be sterilised. E don do
The 25 year old daughter’s 3 children makes it 21 and now baby covid makes it 22
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by XhosaNostra(f): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
sassysure:

I'm not surprised.
He must have brainwashed the wife to start popping out babies like rabbits.

Already, one daughter has 3.
What nonsense.
One day, one of the kids will sue them.
Time will tell.

Theirs is a relationship where that guy thinks he's king. He spends the money given to them on fancy toys like dirt bikes for himself. Apparently, he's left her & the kids numerous times. She comes across like someone with low self-esteem, not that I blame her because your confidence must be nonexistent when you have that many children & married to such a man. When I watched them, I suspected drug use, TBH. Especially that man, he must be on something!
Re: The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis by winterfell007(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amanee:
This is foolishness
She's got a complication with her placenta. I guess she can't really help it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.