Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? (3106 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Do Women Find Guys Bottocks Attractive Too? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by ubunjja(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
At the end of the day, drum and guitar, piano and trumpet, won't put food on the table.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Albertone(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
iLegendd:
I play almost all instruments and I own almost all. Yes, women love it, especially white and Asian women, but for me, I prefer writing books on music and music theory to make money with the skill.

If she wants me to play for her, let her pay for my concert. I spent years learning them and I spent money buying those equipment, so I deserve to be paid before I play. Lol. It's just $300,000 per show.

Can one teach one's self the guitar? Probably via YouTube
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
iLegendd:
I play almost all instruments and I own almost all. Yes, women love it, especially white and Asian women, but for me, I prefer writing books on music and music theory to make money with the skill.

If she wants me to play for her, let her pay for my concert. I spent years learning them and I spent money buying those equipment, so I deserve to be paid before I play. Lol. It's just $300,000 per show.

Impressive. Can you play the piano well? if yes. How many months and years did it take you to master the art of playing by ear ?

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Albertone(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
NevetsIbot:
I play the guitar and drums and I can categorically tell you....... You'll need to have serious self control around ladies cos they'll throw themselves at you.

Several have used this sentence to try to get real close. "Nevets, I'd love to learn how to play the guitar. Come and teach me"

Come fine join.... Your own Don do
I want to learn
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Richnerd69: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
ubunjja:
At the end of the day, drum and guitar, piano and trumpet, won't put food on the table.

Tell that to music producers.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2020
if u playing instrument to attract a nigerian lady then oga u are wasting ur time and energy.Instead of that just go and make more money and see girls flocking to u.nigerian girls are not white girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2020
FeliciaOja:

So Nairaland has smart guys like you on this forum.
Nice write-up but what of women that play instrument, are they attractive to guys
yea if she has a phat azz to boot cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 27, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Says the guy who has masturbated to Nicki Minaj photos countless times .lol
You guys are pretenders
did he mastubate to nicki minaj cos she plays instrument or he masturbated cos nicki minaj is equipped with a phat behind cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2020
NevetsIbot:
I play the guitar and drums and I can categorically tell you....... You'll need to have serious self control around ladies cos they'll throw themselves at you.

Several have used this sentence to try to get real close. "Nevets, I'd love to learn how to play the guitar. Come and teach me"

Come fine join.... Your own Don do

This one dey do advertiser delight
Ladies come and buy cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Yes they are

But what stuffs ladies partake in that drives a man interest cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Rukkydelta:

This one dey do advertiser delight
Ladies come and buy cheesy

Lol.. Na wa o... Make you kukuma take me for free dey feed me for this lockdown period
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Slimslimqq: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:

Tell that to music producers.
bro, how are u today?
am also a lover of music, I can play all types of drums. but I am still learning piano. how far with your piano training? have u been able to master it? am sure u are now a guru, can I get a training from u? I have a Yamaha piano..
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by 1F30M4(f): 11:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Richnerd69:
I'm a lover of good music, classical ones. I had a friend who used to take me on the basics of music theory , a very good pianist , but he's out of the country now. My current girlfriend is always gushing about guys that play instruments , so I decided get a new teacher last month and I'm currently learning how to play the piano again , using his personal keyboard.

So, I thought of buying a grand piano next week, it's quite expensive and the cheapest I found was about 350k in a ware house. Since I don't play on professional level yet, I was advised to get a smaller keyboard, which I will.

I have a goal to learn how to play my girlfriend's favourite songs before her birthday , and then compose a good birthday song for her.

What do you think? Do all ladies find instrumentalists attractive? If yes, what's your favourite instrument? Sincerely.

Back then, my dad always loved playing his piano, it was something I was really looking forward to every weekend.. With his back turned, he'd hum some melodious tunes while his fingers did the magic, he would pause and smile to himself whenever he felt he was getting a wind of it, he was ever so pleased with himself and his little progress even when it wasn't coming off right, he'd get his musical lessons handouts and kept practicing til it sounded just right, ohhh it was all so refreshing to watch.. How I miss you Dad, keep watching over us

Now that I think about it, I've never really had anything to do with any instrumentalist and no I don't think it's cos I don't find them attractive.. I think it has everything to do with social anxiety, I just low-key enjoy stuff and that's it.. The piano and guitar gets me in my feelings and drums gives me this influx of positive energy and gingerrr lol

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
I was planning on dating one. His guitar always giving me joy, especially when he played for me smiley

But,,,,,,it is well.
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2021
I love guys that can play musical instruments and dance too
Re: Do Ladies Find Guys That Play Instrument Very Attractive? by sammysmiles(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
iLegendd:

I need your help in playing a song on the piano..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love For Cow's / Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated / 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.