Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What do you think of her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you think of her? (11508 Views)

Men What Do You Think Of This Female Hairstyle / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.
Please I will like to be as snappy as I can so not to bore you guys with a long story.

I met this girl last year April, she was so nice to me and and I decided to go out with her and before u could say jack, we've started dating and boom, she don carry Belle for me.
I really wanted to keep the baby but she said No that we ain't ready yet so she terminated the pregnancy.
So it hasn't been easy for me since den plus I lost almost a million in a 419 business I was introduced to then by a friend so it looked like I went back to square one because all that cash was what I gathered from my salary.
I was so frustrated because things went really bad and all the loving was gone in a twinkle of an eye.
Then I noticed she has started seeing a guy that stays in the same compound with her. Though before we started dating, she has made mention of sleeping in her male neighbors room. She has slept in almost all the guys room and she claimed none has touched her and she is comfortable with them even though some has asked her out before we met.
The last one that got me really mad was going to her house to visit her without letting her know. She was with that same guy in her room and when I knocked and she opened the door, she looked straight to my eye and said " why did I come that she wasn't expecting me. Before I could say jack. She told me to leave that she wants to go out with the guy to buy sharwama. I agreed to stay down but after waiting for over two hours for them to come back, she went straight to the guys room and was watching movie without even coming to my side. Wen I confronted her, she said " she wants to sleep in the guys room and she is not ready to see me this night and also we ain't married yet so she has the right to do everything she wants with her body.
I went home that night heartbroken and decided to loose her number and everything I feel for her.
Now she wants to come back but won't even apologise for anything.

She has started hunting me with some good memories we had in the past and also blaming me for the abortion she had for me.
Please guys I still feel something for this girl but I don't know if it's possible for a girl to treat u in that manner and still feel it's normal/ and is it possible for you to sleep with someone who is not ur bf/relation but just a neighbor and not have sex with them.
Please sorry for my long epistle and lack of punctuation but I really need a concrete advice on how to handle things with her.

Thanks

I think Buhari is much much wiser than you.

I would have given you a good advice but it will be shameful... bring dishonour to me because you won't be able to carry it out. You are a weak man, Stephen. No offence

You need to upgrade your manliness for a start.
Re: What do you think of her? by FengChui(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abeg help me with the girl’s number. Let me ask her if she’s still in love with you.

2 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by casspersteve: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
manipulative bitch, god forbid

2 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by sonofanarchy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
op na to plank you for head dey hungry me
Re: What do you think of her? by MrrPee: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maryjane001:
Op Are u a Mumu?
She knows ur weakness and is trying to use it against u. Trying to play ur emotions. People like dat r dangerous. Never ever display ur weakness to people.
I learned it d hard way tho.....

He obviously is a m**m**

Run away from that gal....

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seriously ,,,,I don't believe this ...
Like wtf
Re: What do you think of her? by seunoo7: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bro run for ya life
Take her back at your own peril!!
A word is enough for the wise
Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Faber:
You have just 4 problems
1) you are a Mumu
2) you too dey mumu
3) you no want stop to dey mumu
4) you like to dey mumu

The girl na general public donor for the yard...

Ogbeni na people like you Corona virus supposed kill for this country...to slap you sef dey hungry me.
my brother you said it all
Re: What do you think of her? by egopersonified(f): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please give your phone to the closest person to you, I want to tell him or her something.
Re: What do you think of her? by Demor123: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.
Please I will like to be as snappy as I can so not to bore you guys with a long story.

I met this girl last year April, she was so nice to me and and I decided to go out with her and before u could say jack, we've started dating and boom, she don carry Belle for me.
I really wanted to keep the baby but she said No that we ain't ready yet so she terminated the pregnancy.
So it hasn't been easy for me since den plus I lost almost a million in a 419 business I was introduced to then by a friend so it looked like I went back to square one because all that cash was what I gathered from my salary.
I was so frustrated because things went really bad and all the loving was gone in a twinkle of an eye.
Then I noticed she has started seeing a guy that stays in the same compound with her. Though before we started dating, she has made mention of sleeping in her male neighbors room. She has slept in almost all the guys room and she claimed none has touched her and she is comfortable with them even though some has asked her out before we met.
The last one that got me really mad was going to her house to visit her without letting her know. She was with that same guy in her room and when I knocked and she opened the door, she looked straight to my eye and said " why did I come that she wasn't expecting me. Before I could say jack. She told me to leave that she wants to go out with the guy to buy sharwama. I agreed to stay down but after waiting for over two hours for them to come back, she went straight to the guys room and was watching movie without even coming to my side. Wen I confronted her, she said " she wants to sleep in the guys room and she is not ready to see me this night and also we ain't married yet so she has the right to do everything she wants with her body.
I went home that night heartbroken and decided to loose her number and everything I feel for her.

She has started hunting me with some good memories we had in the past and also blaming me for the abortion she had for me.
Please guys I still feel something for this girl but I don't know if it's possible for a girl to treat u in that manner and still feel it's normal/ and is it possible for you to sleep with someone who is not ur bf/relation but just a neighbor and not have sex with them.
Please sorry for my long epistle and lack of punctuation but I really need a concrete advice on how to handle things with her.

Thanks

Them don finally get you o.....
Re: What do you think of her? by kushercain: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Faber:
You have just 4 problems
1) you are a Mumu
2) you too dey mumu
3) you no want stop to dey mumu
4) you like to dey mumu

The girl na general public donor for the yard...

Ogbeni na people like you Corona virus supposed kill for this country...to slap you sef dey hungry me.

This is the savage content I signed up for grin grin
Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
nwakibe:
This is where I'm perfect

Nice one.
Re: What do you think of her? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks
A girlfriend that kill your first child, sleeping in different guys house and disrespecting your relationship. Sorry just leave her alone
Re: What do you think of her? by Danluc1995: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
My brother her juju strong for your body ooo.
U get mind sha.
Re: What do you think of her? by Nzeodogwu(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ogbeni, the mumu in your brain dey smell. Your brain can't understand or carry any advice, so no need wasting the advice.

So, just dey wait for her to collect shawarma finish�

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by oodua1stson: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks
1st off, the girl is bad luck. Dump her! And don't just dump her, do it heartlessly and brutally.

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by meetme01: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maryjane001:
Op Are u a Mumu?
She knows ur weakness and is trying to use it against u. Trying to play ur emotions. People like dat r dangerous. Never ever display ur weakness to people.
I learned it d hard way tho.....

Run away from that gal....

That yourw first statement was just my mind

Op, your MUMU pass 1st grade. You are not even ashamed of yourself. Even someone with disability will not take this shit from a woman.

Walahi, if you marry this lady, you're doomed for life. Be ready to become a slave in your house.

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Iru awon didirin okunrin wo leleyi tori olorun

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks

Run away for your own good, if not because of anything, at least, for the sake of your health. So you don't end up contracting STDs or HIV.

1 Like

Re: What do you think of her? by obi4eze(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
This has to be one of the most stupid stories I have read in recent times.

2 Likes

Re: What do you think of her? by osato45: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please do not, i repeat do not take her back. If you do, you would regret your actions.
Re: What do you think of her? by Skmoda(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
fashionale:

You've succeeded in proving to her that you're a trash she can pick up anytime she wants.. That her neighbour is a wise guy, he knows if the girl has a mind to treat her current boyfriend like this, she can also do same to him later, he chopped and left her. She is back to you and you're seeing as gold trophy... You be mumu oo to even think about it...
Chop the girl and clean mouth and find another nwa Ada that will respect you... Men want respect in relationship not love .
Do you think that girl love him....I doubt it
Re: What do you think of her? by Burgerlomo: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bola146:
Haba! Don't let a lady frustrate you, all you need now is how to hustle, how to be a better man. Leave her alone, let her go! A cheat is always a cheat undecided Better person is coming

Re: What do you think of her? by Burgerlomo: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bola146:
Haba! Don't let a lady frustrate you, all you need now is how to hustle, how to be a better man. Leave her alone, let her go! A cheat is always a cheat undecided Better person is coming

Gbam! You nailed it cool
Re: What do you think of her? by Burgerlomo: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Easybela:
undecided something is wrong with this guy oooo,with all this useless attitude of hers,you still feel something for her . Guy, you need get your head examined. What's the big deal in moving on ,a wise person in your shoe would have made that girl a history.

Don't mind him cool
Re: What do you think of her? by Burgerlomo: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks

Re: What do you think of her? by Lordbucci2: 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks
if u accept her , u wil die painfully..
Re: What do you think of her? by farem: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
The last one that got me really mad was going to her house to visit her without letting her know. She was with that same guy in her room and when I knocked and she opened the door, she looked straight to my eye and said " why did I come that she wasn't expecting me. Before I could say jack. She told me to leave that she wants to go out with the guy to buy sharwama. I agreed to stay down but after waiting for over two hours for them to come back, she went straight to the guys room and was watching movie without even coming to my side. Wen I confronted her, she said " she wants to sleep in the guys room and she is not ready to see me this night and also we ain't married yet so she has the right to do everything she wants with her body...

Thanks

I think you're born to suffer! I am sorry
Re: What do you think of her? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sorry ooh
Re: What do you think of her? by Xmen149(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
stephenonyx:
GOod morning all.

Thanks

you had upto a mil when she took in yet you 2 are not ready (news flash,thats not your baby)

I haven't even read where she gave you a business idea

worse,she can sleep anywhere and you are here to ask questions. tomorrow she will sleep in your brother's room,your dad's and cousins,then your friends and non will touch her IJN

you are weak

she will be the end of you

if na sex dey hungry you go out and have a fill of it and leave her be...bcs the thing you will see in future your heart might not survive it,i know those type of girls
Re: What do you think of her? by fashionale(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Skmoda:

Do you think that girl love him....I doubt it

How can she love a weakling. A man she can manipulate anyday anytime. She just wanted to catch cruise till a real man comes around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.