Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends (29608 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Kellie069(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
In as much as the government has failed us , we have to also protect ourselves and that of our loved ones and people around us!!
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by asamaigho(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
The bitter truth is that we need to be alive first before thinking of food to eat and monies to make.

then when u die of hunger, when will think of corona?
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by yoursidenigga(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Well, buhari announced the lockdown will continue and will only be lifted if the presidential task force on covid-19 advice him to do so.

Stop spreading false news. Na by 7pm today he go address us
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Adakintroy2: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
The bitter truth is that we need to be alive first before thinking of food to eat and monies to make.

Hunger is real and resource are depleting. How many Nigerians have resources to last a month without refilling?.

The devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by yankison(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rich4god:
My own is just question o... Why are we not seeing the hospital and isolation centers where the patients are been treated. How come we haven't seen on the media, our doctors with their PPE treating the patients just as it's shown in other countries.

If it were buhari that got infected as Boris Johnson did, will his treatment and recovery be made open to the nation just as UK did thiers.

I swear my thought
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Mayng01(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is well
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by amila20042001: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
vivalavida:
This lockdown should just end

If it continues, I foresee anarchy looming over the horizon.
Lockdown should end or covid 19 should end, which one?
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Empiree: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
Left to me, I believe that there are more coronavirus carriers around the world untested and it is really not feasible to test everyone. So i believe that COVID-19 will join the league of other viruses known to man and man will be immuned to it. It will no longer kill at the same rate anymore. Nigerians will be immuned and they only need to be advised to make periodic check up trip to their doctors for antibody test. If we are to wait until COVID vanishes completely, we will shut down economy for another 50yrs. When majority is immune to coronavirus i:e we can return to work. We can return to school. We can return to beach. We can return to normal life.

Nigerian govt was careless to have imported the virus into the country to begin with. My take is that, families of the victims of coronavirus and covid carriers should file huge lawsuit against nigerian govt for damages. And economy must be open.

Se Mo Wi Re?

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by suremanpatriot: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I fear the people may revolt should the governemnt extend the lockdown after the end of this month .

It's no longer funny out there .
They dont care.
Watch wht wil happen they will extend the lockdown by one week,then they wil relax it for ramadan. THIS COVID HAS EXPOSED MANY OF YOUR SOCALLED CHRISTIAN PREACHERS ARE NOT SPIRITUAL LEADERS ANYMORE, BUT WORSHIPPERS OF MONEY WHICH HAS POLLUTED THEM.THEY FEAR COVID EVEN WHN GOVR RELAXED LOCKDOWN FOR NEEDED INTERCESSORY PRAYERS. SHAME ON THEM!
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by suremanpatriot: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Withness6724:
see below
nice photoshoping send N20000 to my account then i wil know is not fake cry
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Roon9(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Farki:

How long will you continue with this lie? undecided

What lie?
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by israelmao(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lockdown will be extended tonight.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by luluman: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I fear the people may revolt should the governemnt extend the lockdown after the end of this month .

It's no longer funny out there .
Then use your power as a well meaning Nigerian to sensitize the people to the fact that ncovid19 may cause more death than hunger & boredom put together in Nigeria if not controlled.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by luluman: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
I dont know how to tell them that covid 19 may kill more people than the hunger they are shouting.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by luluman: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
StarUp:
May God just have mercy on the world... You have no idea what some people are passing through because of this lockdown... As we speak, some people don't even have what to eat tonight.

If the lockdown is extended, even ashawo sef go enter street protest.
Are you one of them?
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by luluman: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ololanla:
Mad idiots running the affairs of our Country
You sound like Igbo
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
How long can you last without food,water, toiletries,etc?
Can you think properly in the prolonged absence of these things?
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
luluman:
Then use your power as a well meaning Nigerian to sensitize the people to the fact that ncovid19 may cause more death than hunger & boredom put together in Nigeria if not controlled.
What do you know about poverty?
Did you know there are different forms of poverty?
There are people with Ph.Ds in poverty.
You can learn these things from them.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Farki: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Roon9:

What lie?

Roon9:

There's nothing like corona virus in Nigeria and Africa as it were
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Grace001: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mmm
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Christmasdon(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
SO U PEOPLE WANT THE LOCKDOWN TO BE LIFTED RIGHT.? WHEN THE NEW CASES OF CORONAVIRUS STILL INCREASES BY THE DAY. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD FORGET IT. WE WILL CONTINUE TO STAY AT HOME UNDER LOCKDOWN .TILL THIS COVID19 FADES AWAY TOTALLY. IF NOT, THE LOCKDOWN WILL CONTINUE.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Grace001: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
luluman:

Go and tell that to someone who live from hand to mouth gala hacker bus conductor etc. He is right this may lead to anarchy and looting of closed shops. people who think they have money to sustain them for the next few weeks should not sleep with their two eyes close.

What sacrifices has government made on their own part? Yet they want the lockdown to continue.

I hope police cell won’t be congested with criminals
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Christmasdon(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
HOW DO U EXPECT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO LIFT THIS BAN KNOWING THE FACT THAT THE NUMBER OF COVID19 CASES IN THE COUNTRY RISES EACHDAY. PEOPLE DON'T THINK. Sha
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kellie069:
In case the lockdown is extended by presidential briefing later today, please let’s adhere ! I know it’s not easy for most of us right now , but the only way to curtail this whole virus is to stay safe and stay home!!! I hope everything ends soon!!!! Hopefully , we will soon return to our normal life.. hopefully soon

Modified at 7:24pm.
I knew the lockdown would be extended.

Lets stay safe for ourselves and our loved ones and people around us. This is the only way yet available to win this fight. We will Succeed
ahh big bros.. I just can't.. No food again in the house.. Honestly not eaten since yesterday... Nd the president has extended lockdown
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Kellie069(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
ahh big bros.. I just can't.. No food again in the house.. Honestly not eaten since yesterday... Nd the president has extended lockdown

It's disheartening. Where do you reside please and where are your families?
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kellie069:

It's disheartening. Where do you reside please and where are your families?
we are in Lagos .. Around that agege side.. Oshikanlu street.. No food, no light, mosquitoes.. Dr I'm tired..
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Heffalump(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Roon9:
Las las let's not act like we have not thought it out that's possible that There's nothing like corona virus in Nigeria and Africa as it were

The disgraceful manner with which the Delta state government was trying to pin cases in the state alludes to that fact shocked.

This thing isn't making #5 sense jor
Typing from my 5G

Stop broadcasting your ignorance here for the sake of the gullible

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Rosarie(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tripleoluwa:

Why? I voted PMB twice and what you posted here is stupid. Kilodeeee? Wetin you do that you didn't get paid since 2018? Either you are a ghost worker or a thief. Chicken like you.
armed robber
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Rosarie(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Saaog:
suffer will never elude you too idiot
already Ur portion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bad Nigerian Habits That Increase Your Blood Pressure / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex Minister)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.