Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends (29824 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Dididrumz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Uhm has it ended??
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Vulcan24(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
He's still discussing with the Chinese.

meanwhile if you are not patient enough ....

hoist you Black flag and start your own Nigeria.

it is your right.

anybody that quote me will be tried for treason

signed
People.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by VirginSearcher(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sorry Nigerians e go better
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by DonTattaglia: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Let's wait till 7pm for Mr Presidents's broadcast..
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Sixfeetbelle: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lalasticlala, do something about these space bookers. They are causing nuisance on this forum angry

2 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Lorlahlizzy(f): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
hmm
the Nigerian govt should look for more effective ways to see how people will feed o cause it's not funny again
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Jabioro: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
In the coming weeks there will surely be total disorder...hunger is a leader,it would also order her natural power by Fiat..

2 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by mystic77(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good day, I'm in dire need. Please I will be glad if anybody can help me with anything, I presently have no cash neither do I have anything to eat at home. There is absolutely no where and no way I can get anything. I just need to feed. I'll drop my account details if asked for.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by DonTattaglia: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbogo:
I fear the people may revolt should the governemnt extend the lockdown after the end of this month .

It's no longer funny out there .

U go and lead d revolt nah if u will not find urself missing from your family &loved ones. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by scoundrel(f): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
In a state of emergency we will have only two presidential addresses. I hope we can see how useless our government is. This is Nigeria, it is every man to himself at the end of the day. I fulfilled my fourteen day lockdown and have continued to day twenty or twenty one due to every other business centre shutting down to only essential services. Enjoy the lockdown, people.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by scoundrel(f): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Afefe8:
Good day. I'm an avid reader on this platform, please any good Samaritan should help by asking for my account details. I currently do not have any foodstuff and also no money. There is no way for me to feed during this lockdown, I'm hungry and helpless. I will gladly provide my account details if requested for.
You have data. Learn to freelance.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by yommen: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
The bitter truth is that we need to be alive first before thinking of food to eat and monies to make.

Guy, you first secure the space. Smart one.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Jaqenhghar: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rich4god:
My own is just question o... Why are we not seeing the hospital and isolation centers where the patients are been treated. How come we haven't seen on the media, our doctors with their PPE treating the patients just as it's shown in other countries.

If it were buhari that got infected as Boris Johnson did, will his treatment and recovery be made open to the nation just as UK did thiers.
Your head dey work. These were some of the questions we raised from the beginning but people here shouted us down and claimed we were on top of things. In fact some here said Nigerira is better prepared than the Italians and the Americans ( with no proof as usual, just wild claims) and of you disagreed you were a traitor. Time reveals all things. I just feel sorry for the sincere hard working people who will be affected by this
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by scoundrel(f): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
mystic77:
Good day, I'm in dire need. Please I will be glad if anybody can help me with anything, I presently have no cash neither do I have anything to eat at home. There is absolutely no where and no way I can get anything. I just need to feed. I'll drop my account details if asked for.
Sell your phone.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by ecclize: 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
logically the lockdown should be extended and the FG should do what needed to be done to cushion the effect of lockdown on her citizens.. but nadal is not in Nigeria where the the leaders don't flinch at the masses' suffering..
i wonder if Nigeria is cured or something...

2 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by streetfabulous: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
.....loading
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Allow ppl to move but with Face Mask, observe social distancing and Use sanitizer at all time.

ppl can not afford additional stay home period

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rich4god:
My own is just question o... Why are we not seeing the hospital and isolation centers where the patients are been treated. How come we haven't seen on the media, our doctors with their PPE treating the patients just as it's shown in other countries.

If it were buhari that got infected as Boris Johnson did, will his treatment and recovery be made open to the nation just as UK did thiers.

Because it would mean that the journalists and cameramen filming have to be equipped with PPE...and the PPE are scarce.

Also, while we knew where Boris Johnson was treated, we saw no TV cameras in his ward.

Plus, there are pictures of the isolation centers here in Nigeria (infectious disease hospital in Lagos, and the UATH at gwagwalada.

Finally, patient privacy. We show pictures, some of you will discriminate against the patients and their relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by GuyMan50: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
The bitter truth is that we need to be alive first before thinking of food to eat and monies to make.

You have sense, brother. Same thing I've been telling people.

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by onyxo76(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rich4god:

was thinking same thing last night.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
If PMB is wise, he should make room for palliative for the poor in form of cash and food or else crime rate will increase
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by byinks(f): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
This from yesterday in Ghana

I've given you a preview to 7pm

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by shilz(f): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
rawtouch:
cheesy
it's about to go down, lockdown will be extended nationwide for a month, robbery and stealing and looting will begin, those in authority will be eaten raw by the poor masses

lock your doors, don't go out when it's late, avoid walking alone and sending your children on errands

sipping my alcoholic malt
it has started already..shops and homes are broken into almost every night.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by senatepresido: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Samuelokenwa:
Toto dey sweet
grin grin
Bro you funny I swear
Where that matter for come out na
Abi u just finish banging

2 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by chukwuibuipob: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
sad lagos don scatter ooo old/young Dey carry cutlass up/down
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank you Mr kukoyi,may you never lack by God's grace,may you never go hungry, though some people labeled me fraudster,I pray we will we never suffer,Mr kukoyi may your generation never suffer,thank you very much.���,I wish you see this message just to know am forever grateful.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by freshkpomo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
vivalavida:
This lockdown should just end

If it continues, I foresee anarchy looming over the horizon.

The funny part is that these hoodlums will not have the balls to go face the politicians, they prefer to prey on innocent citizens.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quoteauthor=Rosarie post=88402127]People are really suffering,those who depend on abroad now no money for them.those on lock down survive on daily pay.
People are hungry.
Since 2018 fg has not paid my salary.
How much food can one store,
Food is now very expensive
This is the worst government ever.
May suffer never elude those who voted Buhari for a second tenure after what Nigerians saw in the first tenure
[/quote]
2018 are u serious
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by onyxo76(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Alvin212:
The lockdown should be extended for 3 months
maybe for a year then...I'm sure you don't have mouths to feed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals / Strange Disease Kills 50 People In Kogi State / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.