Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends (29634 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Emmaxy9(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Surely the lockdown will be extended, no doubts about that. We can’t afford the present cases of the virus to skyrocket just within a short period of time. It’s best we contain it within our power. The problem only falls on businesses that has been on lockdown for times now. If only the government will be sensitive and provide for some people, everything will be fine. After all, a lot of donations have been flying in, so there’s no excuse for them not to execute

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
byinks:
This from yesterday in Ghana

I've given you a preview to 7pm

True that...and Ghana has 566 cases.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by asobo: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
As lockdown is about to be extended not end lipsrsealed
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Glifted: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
You can only revolt on Nairaland or inside your room.

Stay at home and stay safe.
Nigerians will chose life over virus

donbogo:
I fear the people may revolt should the governemnt extend the lockdown after the end of this month .

It's no longer funny out there .

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by donbogo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
True talk though
Glifted:

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Kuginzi: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I fear the people may revolt should the governemnt extend the lockdown after the end of this month .

Nothing will happen, Only online warriors can revolt against the government. No be this same Nigeria we dey.

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by donbogo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin grin ;Dyou and who revolt me that’s enjoying this
DonTattaglia:

U go and lead d revolt nah if u will not find urself missing from your family &loved ones. undecided undecided
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you are going to extend this fake lock down by even a day, then better put serious security measures in place... I'm not talking about safeguarding the elite or wealthy alone... When things fall apart (and they will), not a soul will be safe!!!

All of you screaming lock down from the comfort of your homes or father's houses, better learn to sleep with both eyes open... And, better strap up too!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by onyxo76(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
do all these law enforcement agents get extra pay for manning all those barricades around the town...
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Alvin212:
The lockdown should be extended for 3 months
you no well
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by miqos02(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
The bitter truth is that we need to be alive first before thinking of food to eat and monies to make.
food keeps one alive
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by DelphiOracle(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:
The bitter truth is that we need to be alive first before thinking of food to eat and monies to make.
What will keep you alive?
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by chaloskyx: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
of course they are going to extend it probably by another 3 to 2 weeks at least....all of you claiming it wont be funny stop deceiving yourself most of you wont do nothing even if they extend it by 3 months typical Nigerians all na mouth no action the leaders can do as they please when it comes to Nigerians because you guys have been governed by insensitive people over the years and have done nothing about it. so is it because of lockdown you want to revolt abegi.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by SAMCOETE: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is getting so funny, I hope this will not extend more than this because people are comfortable with
this present situation nationwide.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Glifted:

Don't be so sure about your last statement..... This week events will shock una
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:

We are alive, we will outlive the virus... Honestly, at the end of the day, the virus will remain the very least of an average Nigerian's problems.

But, the damages that will result from needless lock downs will be indelible!!! It will probably take the nation years to fully recover!!!
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nackzy: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buahri has extended lockdown
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mikelarteta:

you cant stay alive without eating undecided

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by OlujobaSamuel: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rosarie:
People are really suffering,those who depend on abroad now no money for them.those on lock down survive on daily pay.
People are hungry.
Since 2018 fg has not paid my salary.
How much food can one store,
Food is now very expensive
This is the worst government ever.
May suffer never elude those who voted Buhari for a second tenure after what Nigerians saw in the first tenure
No salary since 2018 Wetin you do?

2 Likes

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Teenaira: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Well, buhari announced the lockdown will continue and will only be lifted if the presidential task force on covid-19 advice him to do so.

My simple advise to Ogun and Lagos State government is to immediately end the lockdown. There is a serious security challenges in the 2 states as a result of this lockdown. The police seem to be overwhelmed by the challenge, as such individuals are out day and night to protect themselves in an uncoordinated manner. This could lead to additional security issues.
The 2 states need to go back to the drawing board to design an effective solution to curtailing the Covid-19 challenge. Before then, they should please give an unrestrained attention to the security issue in the state as the respective chief security officers of the states.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by WINDSOW(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
We haven't learnt in this nation. Amazingly, people ll still tarry to hear him speak today by 7pm. Knowing well that his address ll be lifeless as himself.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by KaptainAfrika: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
THIS IS CHECKMATE.

HUNGER ON THE LEFT.

COVID-19 ON THE RIGHT.

ENJOYMENT !

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
How will people pay house rents please?

Landlords
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by ozoebuka1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

We should biko... Hunger is not a joke... Instead of stealing from fellow hungry people
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by oziamaka: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rich4god:
My own is just question o... Why are we not seeing the hospital and isolation centers where the patients are been treated. How come we haven't seen on the media, our doctors with their PPE treating the patients just as it's shown in other countries.

If it were buhari that got infected as Boris Johnson d vu by iuid, will his treatment and recovery be made open to the nation just as UK did thiers.
I keep asking these questions, but no answers. I don't know kind of secretive govt we have here. they will copy from outside only measures that suit them but when it comes to matters like transparency and welfarism of its citizens, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by suxess18(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am totally exhausted o
Please help me out o any assistance you can render
I am Yusuf Olaitan
Account number 0034754262 gtb savings account
Thank you
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by awofodu3(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
The government delayed to act till 3 weeks after our first case. For 3 weeks we said "close all borders"!

If this lockdown was done in that first 3 weeks, would we be be here now? In this stage?

We are now locking down with more than 300 cases, for another 2weeks from today. Nigeria, we hail thee!!
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Saaog(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rosarie:
People are really suffering,those who depend on abroad now no money for them.those on lock down survive on daily pay.
People are hungry.
Since 2018 fg has not paid my salary.
How much food can one store,
Food is now very expensive
This is the worst government ever.
May suffer never elude those who voted Buhari for a second tenure after what Nigerians saw in the first tenure
suffer will never elude you too idiot

1 Like

Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
When you go out to use the ATM,you may see couple of guys with pos close to the bank ATM asking you to withdraw with their pos.Dont listen to them.They are robbers.After you input your password they will cram your password and go out to rob you and your ATM on your way home.
Re: Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends by blowjohn(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
WHO should shut the hell up or explain why they dont want people to use hydroxychloroquine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. / Abdullahi Ibrahim Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex Minister) / Banana, Sexual Superfood To Boost Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.