Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) (8957 Views)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo) / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Meet Jonah Falcon: Man With The Biggest Manhood In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2022
BIITTCHES ARE ALWAYS IN DISGUISE!!!

Kudus to the women though, they really do a good job in deceiving the whole of humanity for centuries, leaving us in the dark from what's actually going on in the real picture!

The world makes you believe two things by default;
1.That Churches Are The Best Places To Get Good Wife Materials.
2.Women Are Saints And Are More Drawn To God And Spirituality In General!
PURE COMEDY!

These two lies are what women take advantage of to EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK!
Understand something today; No woman would ever do something or venture into anything without a mapped out plan, it pisses me off to say but, biittches are a lot more intelligent than you think!

Since they have made you think that churches are the best place to get a wife, everything easy becomes easy from there. All they have to do is enjoy themselves over the years, wh0re around, do drugs, and when they are done having fun, they wear long scarfs and head FOR THE CHURCH where you are waiting!!

Still Typing...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2022

Because your soup spoil

No mean say everybody soup too go spoil

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2022
Most men know that, except the simps among us.

14 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Of course, even the young girls in different church departments of these modern churches only specialize in fûckn each other. From junior pastors to choristers etc... sometimes it makes me ask myself who are we fooling... obviously not God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Ride done man, your balls are stronger than rock.

All you have said is blunt truth, kudos cool

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by derecho(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2022
Too subjective.

Life's magnet is different from the magnet you learnt in physics class.Like attracts Like in real life.

If you are a pretender that's who you'd get in Church.
A blind man is almost condemned to eat anything presented to him as food so long as it smells well.

True Christians aren't blind and won't make a lady simply because she lives and works in church

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2022
I'm overly sure that you must have encountered the general motives of people stressing that CHURCHES ARE SCAM? Well let this topic shed more light to that notion, apparent, its not only about the pastor and his secret/selfish agendas, ITS THE SYSTEM AS A WHOLE!! Religion is meant to blind you and further deepen you into the lies of society.

If you go to the random church today, and you see a fine young lady speaking in tongues.... grin grin She is not looking for the holy spirit to overwhelm her, she is looking for something else!
Women are naturally NARCISSISTIC in nature, they will only involve themselves in things that will benefit them, YES! even when they are dealing with God himself!.

Now, the question is, ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A "GOOD WIFE"? Then congratulations, you are a TARGET AUDIENCE!! grin grin

Summary: If You Ever Go Looking For A Wife In The Church, All You Will Get Are Wasted Biittches Who Are Done Fvvcking The Whole World And Are Now Ready To Settle Down!!

Happy Sunday!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Men, Understand That The Longer The Skirts Of That Lady In Church Today, The Higher The Tendency Of Her Being A Wh0re A Decade Ago!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2022
I remember in my mid-teenage years, i legit stood amongst other guys and watched a pastor's son drilling a choir member, this happened right in the building of the church, that was not the first time.

Years passed and the same lady recently made a post on her facebook handle saying she hates why life would get all her friends husbands and she hasn't gotten close to one yet.
The pastor's son on the other hand just got engaged and the wedding is not very far from now.

The lady still goes to the same church, she speaks in tongues than even Daddy G.O!!

TRP IS GOLDEN my people!

13 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Mokason288:

Because your soup spoil

No mean say everybody soup too go spoil
You are very funny to think that some of us even want to make the soup in the first place!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Cypress042:
Ride done man, your balls are stronger than rock.

All you have said is blunt truth, kudos cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2022
killmods:
Of course, even the young girls in different church departments of these modern churches only specialize in fûckn each other. From junior pastors to choristers etc... sometimes it makes me ask myself who are we fooling... obviously not God
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are very funny to think that some of us even want to make the soup in the first place!
Stay off my mentions kid

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Legendforte: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Absobloodylutely
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
As much as I know religion is a scam, churches are not the worst place to pick a wife.
The worst place to pick a wife is on planet Earth.

10 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by spencekat(m): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good and bad girls are everywhere.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Brainmytool: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mokason288:

Stay off my mentions kid

Will u ever sit and listen to ur elders kiddo grin grin

If u are ignorant of a topic, just sit, listen and don't argue. This will show u are a man and not some kid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by elpochas: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Op you are absolutely on point.Lt me share these cos guys need to wake up.I have dis lady friend of mine dat i normally go to her plaz wheneva am bored,she is a sort of hook up madam.The kind of tinz i see at her plaz,its like a small sodom.And all these gals are serious workers in their various Church.She is the lead singer in her own Church,sometimes i do shake my head wen eva am wit her,can u imagine a lady that her female bestie bangs and after that they go to night vigil 2geda.Then a SIMP will come marry these gals based on he met them in church.Guys b wise o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by aronski(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Even the girls/women u meet outside the church are also members of another church.
and men who see them as a no no because churches are the worst place to get a good wife will still go out and fall for a girl/woman is also a member of another church. and men who see them as...

and so it continues cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Southpole5917: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
BIITTCHES ARE ALWAYS IN DISGUISE!!!

Kudus to the women though, they really do a good job in deceiving the whole of humanity for centuries, leaving us in the dark from what's actually going on in the real picture!

The world makes you believe two things by default;
1.That Churches Are The Best Places To Get Good Wife Materials.
2.Women Are Saints And Are More Drawn To God And Spirituality In General!
PURE COMEDY!

These two lies are what women take advantage of to EAT THEIR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK!
Understand something today; No woman would ever do something or venture into anything without a mapped out plan, it pisses me off to say but, biittches are a lot more intelligent than you think!

Since they have made you think that churches are the best place to get a wife, everything easy becomes easy from there. All they have to do is enjoy themselves over the years, wh0re around, do drugs, and when they are done having fun, they wear long scarfs and head FOR THE CHURCH where you are waiting!!

Still Typing...

So where do we look to get Better ones?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
elpochas:
Op you are absolutely on point.Lt me share these cos guys need to wake up.I have dis lady friend of mine dat i normally go to her plaz wheneva am bored,she is a sort of hook up madam.The kind of tinz i see at her plaz,its like a small sodom.And all these gals are serious workers in their various Church.She is the lead singer in her own Church,sometimes i do shake my head wen eva am wit her,can u imagine a lady that her female bestie bangs and after that they go to night vigil 2geda.Then a SIMP will come marry these gals based on he met them in church.Guys b wise o.

Lol. You guys are so confused
Church girl is same as the regular girl because they have same sexual urge in their closet

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by elpochas: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol. You guys are so confused
Church girl is same as the regular girl because they have same sexual urge in their closet
my point is that dont date or marry any lady cos of she is a Church girl,so dat u wnt be heartbroken wen she shows you her colour.

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Broveens42:
As much as I know religion is a scam, churches are not the worst place to pick a wife.

Real nigga...
This comment made my day...

Blessed be your tongue.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Southpole5917:

Go to Pluto, cos they don't exist over here....

Shaa, I will encourage you to look for one, so that you learn the hardway cos all I'm saying might be jargons to you..

Experience is the best teacher..
Peace!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Ay04z(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
So red pillar no dey knack pussssy like diz... grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Mercury12(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
If we can't get a good girl at the church or mosque again so where is the best place to get a good girl? Perhaps Night Clubs or I should try the library undecided
oops I forgot Nairaland cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Southpole5917:

On point.
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Legendforte:
Absobloodylutely
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Broveens42:
You are absolutely correct, i'm just here pointing out the hot spots!
Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Brainmytool:

Will u ever sit and listen to ur elders kiddo grin grin

If u are ignorant of a topic, just sit, listen and don't argue. This will show u are a man and not some kid.
THANK YOU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
elpochas:
Women in churches are not saints, they are IN DISGUISE!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo) by Moh247: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
There is no good wife or bad wife... Only your wife. Your wife is who God made for you and when you find her you would know instantly

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.