Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Sleeping With Married Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women (152233 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by maasoap(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
jericco1:
It's baffling. I even find it unsavoury for a young girls to be hustling to become a sex slave to married men. But this one is totally unbecoming I see no reason whatsoever for a two persons from different marital homes connive to have sex.. what's the difference between the spouse you're leaving at home with the one you are going to meet elsewhere? For the men is it not the same well dug vagina you're going for and for the lady is it not the same penis that have fathered kids you're going to taste? Or maybe it's just a coincidence undecided

Money
Revenge
Seeking love outside marriage
Nymphomania. The list goes on. Some couples barely make love anymore, outsiders wouldn't know that unless one of them speaks out
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by frozen70(f): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
ifyy07:

I don't want to continue with this discussion since you are entitled to your own opinion....shalom

Lol
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by frozen70(f): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
golddust6000:
They didn’t learn anything from the men, it’s greed! Most Nigeria women are greedy and lazy, they are not babies where they can learn something without knowing the implications.

But they see their men as babies and still call them baby and they answer

So who is the baby ❓
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Shuggaa: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Joshforeal:
Don't pokenose in affairs of lovers. Next time stylishly lass the responsibility to an elderly person in the vicinity

Exactly bro,i dont like involving myself in their issue.,wat really made me answered them is my bro wife have always been complaining stuffs to me and i will just shove it and just tell her to pray about it..
It would have looked somehow how na if I had just kept quiet just like that na.me self i din swear say am not indulging my self on dia affairs again..

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nairalandite: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Proverbs 5:15 Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well. 5:16 Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets. 5:17 Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee. 5:18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. 5:19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love. 5:20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Joshforeal: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
baillers123:
old testament.. Forget am, new testament abolished that law
Funny how it didn't abolish the law of Tithing lol
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by heartofcity12: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
LIES

You be mumu. U no get experience no mean sey others no get. Wetin be lie for that write up? No be everything ppl yarn for here be lies.. Men dey wey get experiences wella. That bros wey u quote no be your mate o.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by jericco1(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
maasoap:

Money
Revenge
Seeking love outside marriage
Nymphomania. The list goes on. Some couples barely make love anymore, outsiders wouldn't know that unless one of them speaks out

It's a shame really, if these seems to be the case, it will end up serving as a deterrent to those wanting to get married. Baby mommies/daddies might be the way out

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Budline1(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Joshforeal:
Thank you jare better person. Not all those hypocrites threatening one with fire and brimstone.

Exactly bro
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Belafonte(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My lord, her parents invited me to their family house and there I met a man who prostrated and begged me to forgive his misdeed. He confessed that he was my wife’s lover and that he had been sleeping with her since we got married.

“He stated that he had been experiencing misfortune and that everywhere he sought solution to his predicament he was told he must seek my forgiveness
.“

https://www.nairaland.com/5318412/wifes-lover-confessed-been-having

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by maasoap(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Miniso:
Yoruba men got A1 in dat one. deir married men like nacking other peoples wife dat iz why dey invented magun grin

This is probably because you've lived in Yoruba land you don't even have an idea about how your own tribe behave. How would you know what is rampant in your land and what is not when you an immigrant in the land of Yorubas your entire life?
Else, how would you know magun, its spelling and what it does? Now, ask your people back at home, they will tell you that they too have something in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Sixfeetbelle: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Andrez123:
Wasn't it King Sọlọmọn that wrote the book of proverbs? Someone who had over 700 concubines which included other men's wives as well. Now I know what you gonna say, He was inspired by God to write these. I'm not going to listen tof an advice from a wise womanizer from thousands of years ago.

It was also King Solomon that wrote Ecclesiastes which has the popular verse "Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity"

Do you see how he grew from a man who enjoyed philandering to a wise old man? You might not get to that age of wisdom that he had. Repent now.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by golddust6000(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
frozen70:

But they see their men as babies and still call them baby and they answer

So who is the baby ❓
lol you don’t have point.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Donraqh(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

See advice..... What is more typical of a Dead conscience
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Realiskit(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2020
No reason other than where their foolishness took them to.

Quality20:
It's quite known that some single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women.

What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Kdon2: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Quality20:
It's quite known that some single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women.

What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?

Ise aye no. grin
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ginomel(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

You are dead wrong.
A heavy karma hangs upon you
if you come in between those who
have exchanged vows of faithfulness.
Or didn't you hear the warning:
".. let no man put asunder" ?

Lack of control over the physical senses
has destroyed very many men
and cut short the true mission
for which they were permitted
by the Masters of Fate
to incarnate upon the Earth.
My friend, do well to flee
from every indecent proposal
and every appearance
of unlawful pleasures.
I wish you all the strength.

I don't want to judge with that your asunder stuff but if I do, the asunder was put by the woman that accepted another man not the lover man
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Officialbaby:

God bless you sir.

Amen sis
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

scopusng:

Shut up biko. It's not true. Don't be naïve
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
If you've studied the life and times of Solomon especially his writings you wouldn't have spewed this nonsense.

Quick question, what was the downfall of Solomon?

Ogonimilitant:
who wrote the book of proverb? Solomon. How many wives and concubines him get?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Well, that's the sorry state of things, the status quo has been reversed, Decency, morality and the fear of God is now considered a taboo and totally unheard of while declining morals seem to be the order of the day. God help us.

medolab90:

Sometimes I wonder the kind of people that likes some comments on Nairaland.

That speaks so much of the kind of pple we have in our society these days.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Andrez123(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It was also King Solomon that wrote Ecclesiastes which has the popular verse "Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity"

Do you see how he grew from a man who enjoyed philandering to a wise old man? You might not get to that age of wisdom that he had. Repent now.
Solomon wasn't that wise enough to take his own advice. The nigerian pastors are also one of the most vain people in the country. They should repent first before I do.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Adultery is not gender specific, anyone who breaks his or her marital vows should be made to face the consequences, I stand against adultery, regardless of gender.

Mstick:
If it was married men cheating the comments would have been "do you want the man to eat one soup for ever"?
Men are polygamous, but now it's a woman see them riling out Bible passages and fake morality.

Buhahahaha hypocrisy is should have been the name of this country.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Aphrygian(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.
my brother pls go and read Ecclesiastes 10:8, meditate and seek the help of the holy ghost for the interpretation for you to no the grave calamity you want to bring upon yourself. Bro God takes marriage very serious believe me.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by frozen70(f): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
golddust6000:
lol you don’t have point.

Is alright

You that have pointer point it well
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by walexy06(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:

Let me pick 'PRINCIPLE' from what you wrote. Yes, we all have bro code, aside the principle, ethically n religiously it is wrong (I bin hear say serious repercussion Dey for man wey enter anoda man wife).
One thing I know is, the act of cheating can be sweet until it is dawn. Please let's leave married women alone. I m totally against smashing or having anything romantic with married women.
I fear woman
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by umuna(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chukwudozzie:
Reading the comments here just make me want to weep for our generation, the covenant of marriage is broken without recourse, SMH

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
You would haveused an easy to read version so that it will sink into their tick skull!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Sixfeetbelle: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Andrez123:
Solomon wasn't that wise enough to take his own advice. The nigerian pastors are also one of the most vain people in the country. They should repent first before I do.

What are you saying?

I quoted you based on your comment. If you're using Solomon who married 700 wives and had 300 concubines (who may have been married women) as an example to justify your philandering, I want you to know Solomon realised all was vanity when he was old.

Moral lesson: don't be like Solomon.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
umuna:

You would haveused an easy to read version so that it will sink into their tick skull!

Done, Message Bible
Proverbs 6: 24-35 They’ll protect you from wanton women,
from the seductive talk of some temptress.
Don’t lustfully fantasize on her beauty,
nor be taken in by her bedroom eyes.
You can buy an hour with a LovePeddler for a loaf of bread,
but a wanton woman may well eat you alive.
Can you build a fire in your lap
and not burn your pants?
Can you walk barefoot on hot coals
and not get blisters?
It’s the same when you have sex with your neighbor’s wife:
Touch her and you’ll pay for it. No excuses.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by airminem(f): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Burruchaga71(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:

. Hahahahahahaha, guy i am with you on this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.