Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Sleeping With Married Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women (152255 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Badonasty(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
What goes around comes around....if you Bleep person wife dem go Bleep your own wife too...simple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by wonuks(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by bestman09(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by RimiEmma(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
It's a bad idea. If u sleep with a married man. Definitely when u get married, another babe will do the same with ur husband, SIMPLE.

6 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by hisexcellency34: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Go ask OBJ...he is an expert in that field

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by solsticey2k3(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Because many married women who intend cheating, are easy to entice.

Unlike single girls that like playing hard to get

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Martinola(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
It's not ideal really, but it has more advantage over unmaried and single ladies.
I've been into it and it was a lot better and fun than dating regular girls.
No pressure, little or no expenses, financial gain nd no matter what, no pregnancy.

7 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by jofatek(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
A curse said the scriptures

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by koffsman(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Some feel this married women won't cost them much unlike single ladies that demand so much, but what joy is there in dating married women because at the end of it all it's will end in tears

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by frozen70(f): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Quality20:
It's quite known that some single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women.

What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?

No married woman will wish to have an extra affair outside her marriage

But those that does it have their reasons

What soever, its not a good practice

But I am not in the position to judge them or condemn the act

Let the lights of love, peace and understanding shine in marriages and there won't be need for such practice

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
They simply Adultery which the holy book condemns. ......I pray the Lord leads us not into temptation this trying period....cheers!
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Miniso:
Yoruba men got A1 in dat one. deir married men like nacking other peoples wife dat iz why dey invented magun grin

Any tribal and insulting makes you happy.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by klenton(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020

[quote author=G05060]Married women
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Unrated900(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They have more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant co;e up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.

Some people will condemned your statement but it’s the truth.
But transferring of pregnancy to their home husband is isn’t accepted to me
Instead of that she d rather get rid of it

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020
all I know is Konji will never hook me to the point where I feel need to have sex in a bush or uncompleted building or any public space.

If sex can’t be comfortable then it’s not worth it for me.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by crackhouse(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020
The reason is because both of them can keep secrets and would do everything possible to hide the illicit affair and also wouldn't want anything that will endanger their marriage but single girl or guy will always threaten to destroy your marriage if you don't comply again.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Stupidity and lack of fear of God.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Mremuchay1: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
most girls love dis act and I don't know why, here in calabar is d Apex, if u re not doing dis then u re a small girl

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Martinola(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Miniso:
Yoruba men got A1 in dat one. deir married men like nacking other peoples wife dat iz why dey invented magun grin
Hack?
They are legends

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by olisaEze(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Adultery & Fornication na d same thing! There is no 'small sin' if u want to look at it from the religious angle. However, a woman is a woman.

Some dudes yapping about *principles actually mean *upbringing! Why do u think Americans with their love for abbv coined MILF(Mother I’d Luv to Bleep). It takes a whole lot of 'Legendary Level' self control to say no to some kind of MILFs out there, but that’s where the kind of brain conditioning received from ur folks at home kicks in to save u here in Naija.

But if ure French, it might not mean so much as it’s normal to let love/lust lead.

Wish I was French, but my mama don use all those kyn '5G instant generated slap' plus threat of the 'fires of damnation' hook my brain to one satellite so anywhere I am in d world, I nor fit leave my home training behind. undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by zexy2030(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Vivianat post=88405383][/quote]
Longleg deep pussy, 10inches dig for satisfaction, I sight u.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by irunoko(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by gbami(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Married Women's Vaginals are cursed vaginal... Don't go near there....

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by handsomeyinka(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2020
THIS WON'T BE OUR PORTION..

SAY NO TO EXTRA MATITAL AFFAIRS.

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by adebayo3449(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Miniso:
Racist

7 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by tydi(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
It's because women are scum. EOD

Marry a Nigerian girl, then you've been scammed for life.

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They have more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant co;e up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.

I know you are jooking, but even boko haram started out by joking, What am simple saying is that, you are just showing ur true colours

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by frozen70(f): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
iClef:
Advenuture + Emotion + Quest for Varieties.

Case closed.

Women don't quest for varieties like men

Once she can get satisfaction from you, she will stick to you

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by manontree: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
What's the essence of this nonsensical post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.