Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Sleeping With Married Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women (152267 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Mayeldah(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
You need deliverance!

Rgade:
cool
I'd always wanted to sleep with a married woman.
A newlywed of course.
More mature and powerful.
I have a fetish for strong powerful women that will give me orders and tell me what to do cool
I'm tired of these annoying shallow girls
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nairalandite: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
baillers123:
old testament.. Forget am, new testament abolished that law

Why do you claim these verse "Deuteronomy 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them" if it is in the Old Testament. This is a deception of the devil. Don't be deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Legendguru: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
good
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by vikstandon(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

You brought God into ur statement... So I would respond to you.

So you've forgotten the point where it is said "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder".

Karma wey go follow u, dey do press-up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by vickydevoka(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I don't know what's sweet in sleeping with married women /men... Mostly, people who engage in it, do it for financial gains....

I personally, don't see it as something "normal"
Big nyash is de most sexually attractive part in woman body. Most married people have big soft nyash. De only problem is de hole

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
vickydevoka:

Big nyash is de most sexually attractive part in woman body. Most married people have big soft nyash. De only problem is de hole
Lol, gringrin
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by vickydevoka(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Badonasty:
What goes around comes around....if you Bleep person wife dem go Bleep your own wife too...simple
If it continues lyk dat dem go Bleep tire
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by vickydevoka(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
shegzmartinsduke:
The sweetness in sliding ur rod into a married woman's hole is more of psychology. The thought of ravishing a woman that belongs to another man triggers sexual pleasure.
Dem it. U are right. Bros my neighbor wife nyash enter me yesterday. I jst de imagine as u de imagine. See nyash. But I hate wooing or toasting ladies naturally. Most of my gal friends give me green light

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by seunlayi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
ensamy:
I believe it's an adventure, people just want to experience new things. They have been sleeping with single ladies and they want to taste married women..... explore and see but it's too dangerous an adventure. shocked shocked
help me tell them it is better to be a real man. A real man won't be cheating himself to get pleasure, he won't put his hand into another man pot of soup, he won't use another man's cloth to cover himself.....
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by seunlayi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
vickydevoka:

Dem it. U are right. Bros my neighbor wife nyash enter me yesterday. I jst de imagine as u de imagine. See nyash. But I hate wooing or toasting ladies naturally. Most of my gal friends give me green light

This is just the problem. This is not starting now, your eyes are now on your neighbours wife nyansh, tomorrow, it will be on your ogas wife, next tomorrow on your brothers wife...... This won't help you.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Xmen149(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
elonize:
just 1question dude,y e b say dese married women no 1c u with another girl.meanwhile, them get husband o.
Hahhahahhahahahhahahhaha,na so dem ugly, e b like dem don reach 55yrs old

hahahahaha I won't call it ugly but not fit for me to take the risk..to my standard gauge they no fine..age should be around 40 for the one with 3kids and around 37 for the one with one kid

I used to talk well with the one with 3kids,.till I started getting WhatsApp video calls in night say 11 to 12..I think mostly it's when the husband travel..that one sef wants attention like small kid,.when I started going matter scattered..lol I think her not wanting to see me with another babe is bcs of her attention seeking nature the other one matures straight to the point

but I no want jare..I went to barb one day and one dude was describing how everyone in that area was saying I be bad person ,me that is introvert oh ..I later found out it's one of them that was spreading false shit mostly some of the things we talked about.

The second one I met at a small shop where I was buying something to make soup she said men who make their own food turns her on..what ever that means naso that one take start

the first one
if I see her in a group and great all of them while passing she will start murmuring while others are responding and even throwing jokes

Na recipe for disaster,.I have not even accepted any of them then and I got confrontation on two different occasions from them after seeing me with a girl I dated then

I just respect my self ni oh,.I hate attention gat my own principles and like life easy flowing..I think it's mostly lack of attention from the husband,their age are not bad but not beautiful to my standard. I don't blame
guys that want to marry virgin
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by biggy26: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Xmen149:
hmm

had two disturb me in our area.

as I refused to give in they turned them selves to my enemies.

funny cos their hubbies are rich and well to do,this ladies ain't attractive though.

My rejecting them has nothing to do with kama rather with principle after all if you marry a non virgin na same soup with different seasoning.

I just like my life uncompleted
uncompleted?
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Shuku: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Vivianat post=88405383][/quote]
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Xmen149(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
elonize:
just 1question dude,y e b say dese married women no 1c u with another girl.meanwhile, them get husband o.
Hahhahahhahahahhahahhaha,na so dem ugly, e b like dem don reach 55yrs old

last year one of my married ex reminded me of a promise she made to me while we were dating right after we made out :she said : even if I settle down tomorrow and it's not you I will still like to have a child for you so I will remember you anytime I look at it

I thought it's as the this sweet am she begin rap then

last year after 3kids all boys she is coming back using good old days to tune me,.that I should make arrangements she will come , reminding me of that thing she said oh that she will do it

till late she still sends me messages that am not a good person cos of the way I take run.lol

I think I should have a diary on NL on things I have seen and places I have been

am beginning to believe all this theory here that one will having rest of mind if they marry virgin girl come flog am wella.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Xmen149(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
biggy26:
uncompleted?
auto correct,. uncomplicated

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by francisisking: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They are more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant come up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.
This guy dey craze na now I don know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Vulcan24(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
elonize:
this theory aint dat correct,sm with 3children n still flex outside

read my last paragraph naaa!

chaiiii
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by akinsmyk(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
zueman8080:
The discussion is married men vs married women not single men vs married women. I think just like U rightly said in ur first paragraph. Most of dem do dis for the pleasure also the zeal in unprotected sex etc. Dis has to do with discipline cos it's too common in our society now & some foolish men don't see anything wrong in that. Forgetting what goes around, comes around.

You are wrong. Check the heading again. Single/married men vs married women
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by youngest85(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chukwudozzie:
Reading the comments here just make me want to weep for our generation, the covenant of marriage is broken without recourse, SMH

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
The death of Jesus has nullify all this your old testament qoutation
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Joshforeal: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chukwudozzie:
And both paid dearly for it, King David lost favour, and his son Absolom slept with his father's women on a hill where the whole city could watch him, King Solomon lost his kingdom. Read your Bible Una no go hear

Which paid dearly? According to the story book bah
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by dragunov: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

God's not mocked, whatever action you embark upon, there is always an equal and opposite reaction. In other words, whatever YOU sow, YOU will reap. You cannot be exonerated for any misconduct. You bleep another man's wife, did her husband give you permission ? Karma will affect you. You're a wicked person. Do to others what you want them to do to you. Don't do to others what you won't want them to do to you. That's moral obligation to others which is God's commandment. Mr wicked passerby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by dragunov: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
youngest85:

The death of Jesus has nullify all this your old testament qoutation

See weyrey! You don add heresy and blasphemy join the moral illness wey you get.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by dragunov: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Xmen149:

last year one of my married ex reminded me of a promise she made to me while we were dating right after we made out :she said : even if I settle down tomorrow and it's not you I will still like to have a child for you so I will remember you anytime I look at it

I thought it's as the this sweet am she begin rap then

last year after 3kids all boys she is coming back using good old days to tune me,.that I should make arrangements she will come , reminding me of that thing she said oh that she will do it

till late she still sends me messages that am not a good person cos of the way I take run.lol

I think I should have a diary on NL on things I have seen and places I have been

am beginning to believe all this theory here that one will having rest of mind if they marry virgin girl come flog am wella.

When we tell them to behave before marriage, they will think that we are not letting them enjoy. They will never be the same again having distributed pieces of their souls to different men. It's like magnet which will continue drawing them towards the men . It's a curse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by kingjoe(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
cRobo:
If you sleep with someone's wife

Another man will also sleep with your wife
u have said a word today that covers others.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by bewla(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

They are more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant come up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.
I think the last freze is the only thing here
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ginomel:

I don't want to judge with that your asunder stuff but if I do, the asunder was put by the woman that accepted another man not the lover man

Keep deceiving yourself.
Adultery is a form of theft.
Anybody who assists
or joins another to steal
is guilty of theft.
Anybody who helps another
to complete an act of theft
is a thief himself.

An adulterer steals the fidelity
and trust that binds
a married couple together.
The man who sleeps with
another man's wife is just
as guilty as the woman.
The Universe notes their
perversion of trust,
processes it, and deals out
to them their due reward
as soon as the right circumstances
appear in their lives.
It may take years;
it may take incarnations..
The reward is sure to come.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ibechris2: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Saw this late.

If we all read people's opinion in this platform,u will know why Nigeria is going backward. Buhari isn't the problem perse,but we!
Just imagine small boys with banana penis supporting sleeping with married woman no wonder destinies are shattered on a daily basis because of adultery.

Young men are no longer getting married as they should but sleeping around with married women kai...

Make una continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by KingNom(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

In as much as we are free to air our views, there are some views that should be stopped from being aired Dear Moderators because of the effects they could have on the younger/naive ones.

Imagine the ABSOLUTE GARBAGE written on the front pages!

Haba! we could indirectly be allowing the destruction of institution of marriage by allowing such comments which encourage guys to sleep with married women?

Esteemed Moderators, PLEASE kindly delete those comments which are very evil in nature.

Who knows whose wife/husband might one day be seduced/hit by one of these 'evil comments' disciples (Could be anyone's, even Yours! GOD FORBID!!). Kindly Do something to curb these evil comments PLEASE!

EVIL PREVAILS (AND CAN REACH YOU) WHEN (YOU, THE SANE OR) GOOD MEN DO NOTHING!

CC. Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Joshforeal:
Super Story Sir. For every man suffered some kind of penance there's another who didn't. Stop scaring people with Gibberish. Don't do it cause it is wrong is already enough.

I am sorry for you.
If you feel scared, it is because
there is no truth in you.

For the benefit of those who
have not sold their soul to falsehood,
let it be said again and again
that karma is real.
Do not be deceived by the immediate.
Karma is ever watchful and active.
Every thought, word and deed
of man is firmly noted by the Universe
right down to the minutest detail.
Your ignorance of the workings of
God's system of reward and punishment
changes nothing!
Nobody, repeat; nobody, goes scot free.
Every work attracts a reward
of homogeneous kind in multiples.

Order is maintained everywhere
in God's Creation by the invisible
Hands of the Laws of Divine Will.
There is no getting around
the Laws of Divine Will because
they are like the air we breathe.
What you sow is what you reap.
If you eat sour grape then
you must experience the sour taste.
How is this hard to grasp?

If you sow adultery,
you reap adultery,
and betrayals of trust
in many areas of your life.
If you plant infidelity and lies
in your field of karma,
you are just going to harvest
loads of lies and unfaithfulness
in diverse ways,
even in your business and career.

Do not be fooled by
the appearances of the moment.
The man who has abused the trust
reposed in him by another will surely
be recycled back to this Earth in
a circumstance where his life
will be made miserable
through encounters
with people of false character.
If the reward for abuse of trust
does not happen now,
It will surely appear
in a future Earth life.

Keep your path straight.
Stop seeking justification for
your falseness of character.
Desist from promoting
unprincipled lifestyle.
There are so many insecure minds
here on Nairaland looking to find
just as much as little support
and fellow feeling to plunge
headlong down the broad way.
Think twice about the reinforcement
you give to such people when you
voice your support
for moral recklessness.

Bear in mind that human beings
on Earth are never alone.
We are being keenly watched
by higher beings appointed
by the Creator to watch over us.
They are the Masters of Fate,
the Unseen Watchers.
They are real enough.
That you have not seen them
does not mean they do not exist.
And guess what, they see you
right into the depths of your soul.
So you see, you can only deceive yourself.
God Almighty who is the Great Architect of Creation cannot be deceived.
If humans are able to use security cameras
to monitor things for themselves,
how much more, God Almighty who
gave them the brain and the mind.

Take your life more seriously.
There is a higher purpose for it.
Sex is not the call of any man's life.
It is only a function of the physical body.
Why should any normal person
risk the life of his soul
just to satisfy his physical body?
Only a spiritually blind person
would do that.
Unfortunately, a great majority
of people are inwardly blind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by KingNom(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:

Esteemed Moderators. Thank You for your good works.
Please kindly do something to deter/delete this kind of comment from gracing the front page or any of our nairaland pages.

It can corrupt readers especially the naive ones, which would with time destroy families and innocent childrens' futures

Thank You Sirs/Ma's

Cc Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 & Seun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Joshforeal: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

I am sorry for you. If you feel scared, it is because there is no truth in you.
For the benefit of those who have not sold their soul to falsehood, let it be said again and again that karma is real. Do not be deceived by the immediate. Karma is ever watchful and active. Every thought, word and deed of man is firmly noted by the Universe right down to the minutest detail. Your ignorance of the workings of God's system of reward and punishment changes nothing! Nobody, repeat; nobody, goes scot free. Every work attracts a reward of homogeneous kind in multiples. Order is maintained everywhere in God's Creation by the invisible Hands of the Laws of Divine Will. There is no getting around the Laws of Divine Will because they are like the air we breathe. What you sow is what you reap. If you eat sour grape then you must experience the sour taste. How is this hard to grasp? If you sow adultery, you reap adultery, and betrayals of trust in many areas of your life. If you plant infidelity and lies in your field of karma, you are just going to harvest loads of lies and unfaithfulness in diverse ways, even in your business. Do not be fooled by the appearances of the moment. The man who has abused the trust reposed in him by another will surely be recycled back to this Earth in a circumstance where his life will be made miserable with encounters of people of false character. If the reward for abuse of trust does not happen now, It will surely appear in a future Earth life.

Keep your path straight. Stop seeking justification for your falseness of character. Desist from promoting unprincipled lifestyle. There are so many insecure minds here on Nairaland looking to find just as much as little support and fellow feeling to plunge headlong down the broad way. Think twice about the reinforcement you give to such people when you voice your support for moral recklessness.
Bear in mind that human beings on Earth are never alone. We are being keenly watched by higher beings appointed by the Creator to watch over us. They are the Masters of Fate, the Unseen Watchers. They are real enough. That you have not seen them does not mean they do not exist. And guess what, they see you right into the depths of your soul. So you see, you can only deceive yourself. Good Almighty who is the Great Architect of Creation cannot be deceived. If humans are able to use security cameras to monitor things for themselves, how much more, God Almighty who gave them the brain and the mind.
Take your life more seriously. There is a higher purpose for it. Sex is not the call of any man's life. It is only a function of the physical body. Why should any normal person risk the life of his soul just to satisfy his physical body? Only a spiritually blind person would do that. Unfortunately, a great majority of people are inwardly blind.
Lolololololol. Life is not so complex Sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.