Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Sleeping With Married Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women (152268 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by geokay777(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They have more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant co;e up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.
Iranu
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
And both paid dearly for it, King David lost favour, and his son Absolom slept with his father's women on a hill where the whole city could watch him, King Solomon lost his kingdom. Read your Bible Una no go hear

Joshforeal:
You dey mind dem. Very superstitious lot. Their David and Solomon who are Authorities in Adultery and Extra Marital Affairs are both in Heaven waiting for them. Tueeeh

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by walexy06(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
jofatek:
A curse said the scriptures
How about genuine repentance and prayer? Will all that not be over?
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ignorance you say, Lord have mercy, well in this matter, I'll stick with my ignorance for it's bliss

Myer:

Your ignorance is without measure.
If this was in the old testament you quoted, are you not supposed to know it has been prevalent since time immemorial?
Idiot.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by sapientia(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sexual attraction.

If you know what gives some men and women sexual pleasure, you will understand that being married or not may not mean anything to some.

Some forbids it.

Some likes only married men or women.

That's world for you.

Live with it.

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Shuggaa:

Your comment is deep bro..

Lemme share an incident with you,

Due to this lockdown i decided to go to my village and chill for a while,still in the village tho..

On Saturday morning...

I enjoyed the story. That's the adventure + emotional struggle + quest for varieties I was talking about.

In summary, when a man, brother, sister, uncle, or parents interferes in a woman's hidden adventure, emotional struggles, and quest for varieties, they get umbrageous and ready to burn the house.

They love to confess at their own chosen time, not when they were caught. This is why they lie because they were not happy they were caught.

If she had confessed on her own without being caught, she would've told you 100% the truth, or at least, 95%.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Chukwudozzie(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
God bless you

Sixfeetbelle:

It was also King Solomon that wrote Ecclesiastes which has the popular verse "Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity"

Do you see how he grew from a man who enjoyed philandering to a wise old man? You might not get to that age of wisdom that he had. Repent now.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Decryptor(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmm...see the thread a guy called Skales opened here

https://www.nairaland.com/5037157/why-prefer-married-women-single#75951297
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by maasoap(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

40 ODD THAT THIS commentator IS A YORUBA?

Fool!
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by walexy06(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
scopusng:
I dated a married woman for 10 good years.

Assistant husband. Well done sir. I Can see you are proud of it....
See mouth like ' I jenjen a married jenjen jo juj jen jere '.
Oti sumi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by nini007(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They are more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant come up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.
Akiika for the Ogbologbo
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Brenn594(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Konji is responsible 4 infidelity in situations like this...but some women r cursed since birth and men led them to their hearse.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by PartnerusIsBack: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chi59:
Part of the madness in the society.
People who have no business getting married cheating and bringing problems to their spouses.
After glancing through your write-up, I had say I would love to be friends with you. Please can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by MeeLan: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
The one in my office, looked at me one day and said I looked good, she took a foto of me, and an hour later, we talked about sex during which she touched my cock and and said its getting hard, I was shell shocked when she kept striking my cock, I tochd her bweast and she raised her blouse for me to caress the b00bs, she raised skirt n sat on me.

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Those who engage in that see them as more experienced and at times it could be a curse.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by maik99(m): 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=cRobo post=88423994]If you sleep with someone's wife

Another man will also sleep with your

Another man may still sleep with your wife whether or not you have slept with someone's wife
Not encouraging sleeping with married women tho
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Collins4u1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rgade:
cool
I'd always wanted to sleep with a married woman.
A newlywed of course.
More mature and powerful.
I have a fetish for strong powerful women that will give me orders and tell me what to do cool
I'm tired of these annoying shallow girls

These people liking your post must be agent of darkness grin grin
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Benwallt(m): 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Too much liken for draw soup
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Shuggaa: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
iClef:

I enjoyed the story. That's the adventure + emotional struggle + quest for varieties I was talking about.

In summary, when a man, brother, sister, uncle, or parents interferes in a woman's hidden adventure, emotional struggles, and quest for varieties, they get umbrageous and ready to burn the house.

They love to confess at their own chosen time, not when they were caught. This is why they lie because they were not happy they were caught.

If she had confessed on her own without being caught, she would've told you 100% the truth, or at least, 95%.

Smh,i keep saying this "women are manipulative"
I pity men who leaves their wife for a long period or men that works in a different state from their wives.if only the know what is really going on in secret..
Myself and i is not even planning of getting married,my friends usually thinks am joking about it. Damn serious.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Collins4u1:

These people liking your post must be agent of darkness grin grin
They are real nigggaaarz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by adams123: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
In lslam, the reward of adultery is death by stoning. it's among the great sins in lslam.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Freedomnirvana: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
the most surprising day in my life was the day I bang a married woman nd behold her pussy was more tighten,shocking nd electrifying than most single girls..

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by elonize(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Vulcan24:

ladies within that age range are still finding it hard to realize they are married, an infatuation persisting from single life still on their mind

in other words sexcapades and adventure takes better of them

majority comes back to realization after 1st to 2nd issue (children)

the hard core suffer a relapse and begin awkward dressing and rekindling old flames in their late 30s n 40s. be
this theory aint dat correct,sm with 3children n still flex outside
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Collins4u1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Rgade:

They are real nigggaaarz cheesy

Hahahaha
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Xmen149(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
elonize:
aren't attractive. Hahahahahahhahhhahhahhahah,d guy c night mare run

lol,i swear

I know milf when I see one

atleast if I change my mind won chop frog make i chop big delicious one so if they call me frog eater I will balance well and answer. not one they will catch man he will be shouting na Satan course am

.I no even gree toast girl staying anything close to my Area na married woman won chook head

make i just dey my dey

worse is both women don't respond to my greetings again and go around neighborhood talk of how am a bad person..it gets worse if they see me pass with a babe... God pass them sha

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by elonize(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Xmen149:

lol,i swear

I know milf when I see one

atleast if I change my mind won chop frog make i chop big delicious one so if they call me frog eater I will balance well and answer. not one they will catch man he will be shouting na Satan course am

.I no even gree toast girl staying anything close to my Area na married woman won chook head

make i just dey my dey

worse is both women don't respond to my greetings again and go around neighborhood talk of how am a bad person..it gets worse if they see me pass with a babe... God pass them sha
just 1question dude,y e b say dese married women no 1c u with another girl.meanwhile, them get husband o.
Hahhahahhahahahhahahhaha,na so dem ugly, e b like dem don reach 55yrs old
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by elonize(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Budline1:
Thank God for giving me the wisdom not to have sex with the 2 married women I dated. They were both so beautiful tho. Just kisses and smooches.

The first one around 2008 I was caught by the husband, text message gave us up..I was spared because I was so young and he kinda knew me, was in 200L then, I was 18 or so, great look, nice body..he and his friends already prepared knives&cutlasses till I entered their trap. Thank God I didn't have sex with her. Just some deep intense kisses and smooches. I remember she called me her happiness.

The second one was last year, she has a very big ass with a seductive face.. a soldier's wife (her reason was that the husband has been on tour for close to 4 years without any hope of returning) She was just so hard to resist and we had crush on each other. We just kissed and smooched, I changed my mind the day we were supposed to have sex because of the first experience.

FTR I'm not one of those that lie here..

That's what some of us face. Married women hit on me all the time. Another hit on me yesterday.
shu,na so so hit dem dey hit u,u hit dem back na...I hate nonsense. Hahahhahahhah

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Budline1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
elonize:
shu,na so so hit dem dey hit u,u hit dem back na...I hate nonsense. Hahahhahahhah

OK
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Onitola2: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Quality20:
It's quite known that some single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women.

What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?
if I'm sleeping with ur wife and u want me to stop, just tell me... Which 1 is you'll shoot me
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by elonize(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
kolawolejohn:

Guy try that thing that's how you go miss opportunities
which thing is dat,I tried to find what u posted dat made me say dis,I no dey c am o..plz share leme go tru it
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by adegoke4sure: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
prayer of job

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by femi4: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
deco22:
So basically you are a gold digger? And yet women are bashed when the do same, lmaoo.
you don't know the definition of "gold digger"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.