Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (63677 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Aweja: 5:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Please dont do that just talk to God about the case he will fight for you beyond what you expecting. Then don't be careless with your child within her premises
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by debby337: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Madam so sorry for what happened to your baby. Meanwhile, you said your baby's chest was burnt ,meaning that it is not even his chest alone but down to her hand and the rest. Critical analysis should have given you idea of exactly what happened and in what condition. You were suppose to immediately report the matter to the police. I feel for you anyway. But that is further sign that you and your lots are not wanted in that house. What is worse than that will happen if you don't leave.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by AliAgbede22(m): 5:55am On Apr 14, 2020
God Almighty will look over the baby
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by kahal29: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2020
mrkings84:
Abeg all that this lady needs is financial assistance, nothing more. So if God has blessed us with money, kindly help her so she and her husband can get a room b4 we hear story that touch the heart.

May God bless you cos this is the best advice so far
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by kahal29: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Madam, look for a cheap house for one year and quickly post the cost of the rent here. Thanks

Good one too
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by fexyrich(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Madam if you don't report this matter to the police then you are too cold for my liking and she will do Even worse to u and ur child..Get her arrested and let her cool off in cell..she must also sign an undertaken that nothing must happen to u and ur child..I don't know why many women's hearts are so evil and wicked
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Digmygold: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Dont worry nemesis and karma will always come the way of the wicked. Ask Ubunja.

You may report to the Police. That 5 year old will spill it all to them. That's ample evidence. Your brother was careless by letting the baby wander in the wrong direction. Warn him against next time.

Finally never take the law into your hands. :God heal your baby.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2020
botrix:
Pls u and ur husband should try to rent a room,even if its inside a bush,if there's love,u both can manage.my wife and I ones lived in a single room without a toilet or bathroom.we wake as early as 4 am to take our bath outside d room,I deficated in a potty due to my condition(lame),she pours it out in a near by bush whenever I do without complain.

Until God help Us to move out,she did it for 3yrs. I love her so much.
I want to hug your wife. Good people are very rare. I pray Evil human beings don't enter into her and may God make your marriage last very very long. I'm so moved

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by botrix(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I want to hug your wife. Good people are very rare. I pray Evil human beings don't enter into her and may God make your marriage last very very long. I'm so moved
Thanks and God bless
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by bigiyaro(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.Don't pour her hot water. Let her concience judge her.
Go back to your husband's house and manage with him so you don't lose your baby. Bet you can't say what her next action will be.
conscience ke? such people don't have conscience o.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by NaijadrivaCars: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?

If your husband paid your bride price, why must you leave him, just because things aren't well with him now You are part of the problem.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by nams77: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:
I don't know which of you two women is more silly.

Is it the witch who poured hot water on a baby, or a grown-up you who feels entitled to getting fed in a house you're squatting in.

Her own level of fvckery is definitely higher than yours though, that much is certain.
My friend shut up. The issue here is not food but the attack carried out on her baby. You didn't see where she stated that she feeds with whatever her husband sends down?
Smh!
A lot of children on this forum.

@ OP
Please dont attack her. Talk to God. Vengeance is his.
I understand your plight. There a lot of unspoken words here. Don't see your husband in a lesser light. Things with get fine. Its not easy o my sister. This country has gone to the dogs.

I am worried about the stance of your dad. I wonder why some men just turn against their children when dey get a new wife. I know for me, no frigging woman or love can make me turn against my kids or be silent when they are msltreated o. That woman will go. My love no dey play reach that side.

It's well dear. Just pray to God for things to get better.

Pls urgently look for another place to stay before that witch poison ur baby abeg!

On the contrary, you can invite the police into this matter but decide that with hubby

3 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by luluosas(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Dont't pour her any hot water. Feel as if you don't know who did it, and leave her to her conscience. By the way, what did your dad say/do? Where is your mother?
My advice: Speedily go back to your husband's house, except you were in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship without him paying your dowry. Any way, I am so sorry for this maltreatment meted on your little daughter. Take heart.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Please call the little girl again, pet her with something, let her repeat what she said and record. Take the voice to the police station and report the witch. Honestly, I feel like getting hot water myself and pour it on the witch as am reading the thread. Pure wickedness.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by SavageMaster: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:

Is it the witch who poured hot water on a baby, or a grown-up you who feels entitled to getting fed in a house you're squatting in.

Her own level of fvckery is definitely higher than yours though, that much is certain.

Will you stop that?
Where is the entitlement mentality in what she posted?

She said she went to get foodstuffs from her husband and left the baby with her sibling. I think she should have gone with the baby anyway.

Entitlement or not, if the stepmother actually poured hot water on the baby, that's terrible. Nothing in this world can justify that action.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Owerri1stSon: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:

You make no sense guy.. Do you know how people are suffering in Nigeria? What if there is no money to rent an apartment? What if she had tried working to get one but all to no avail? What is she might be doing petty jobs and had plans of leaving but had to stay with her dad till the money is comes?

People they suffer guy so you don't just blame her of staying with her dad or do you expect her to go stay under the bridge with her children?

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by AOB1: 7:55am On Apr 14, 2020
VIRGINlabia:
Codely poison her naa.........
haba you are a wicked man cheesy
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
If you had stayed with your husband this wouldn't have happened. You left your husband's house because he lost his job ! That's not cool dear as you've failed to uphold the fulfilment of "for better and for worse" covenant you entered into with him.

You might live to regret whatever rash decision you take now against your stepmother. You may report what she did to your child at the police station since you have a witness but what do you think your father would think of your action against his wife ? Think dear sister !

Now,go back to your husband's house and begin to hustle together with him because that is where you actually belong.

Before rushing to give advice, try and read through the first and second page of a thread so you don't sound like a fool.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2020
I have come to realize that if u are looking for that little devil, look no more, that little devil is women
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by sweetrace(f): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?

You’re as wicked as your stepmom for even thinking of pouring hot water on her. Your post reeks of your hatred and wickedness. You’re a married woman invading the home of another married woman. If you cannot accord her with due respect, pack out.

2 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Tiarababy: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2020
OsuMustGo:

Your husband or your baby daddy?
From your story, you must be a teenager or someone in early 20s.
You don't have any business in that house anymore.
Go and hustle to be alone or just go and stay with your "husband".
You are a burden in that house.
Pity your dad nau
He is my husband , we did TM , court and church
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Myer(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2020
kadas01:
My heart goes out to your child!

Please, report this incident to the police immediately!

That evil step mom should be arrested ASAP!!

Thy LORD is your strength!

What exactly should she to report to the police?
That she has a 5 year old witness that told her that her step mom poured hot water on her child?
Good luck with that.

All she can do is manage till she's able to get a place of her own or find another relative to stay with.

No one should have to deal with problems like this. It's just sad.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by emekulous(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Only God can give us true justice cry
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MistadeRegal(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:

angry
What are you saying?
Squatting in her father's house or what?
You better edit your comment and stop displaying your ignorance online.

4 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by iphonehobb: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

Our rent expired we moved out of the house that’s why I moved back to my dad and my husband is staying with his sister

Were do you reside and how much is rent for a self contained?
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Moborlarh(f): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
About to say that too.

VIRGINlabia:
Codely poison her naa.........
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by cococandy(f): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2020
OP how’s the baby doing today?
Don’t forget to keep him/her hydrated
Burns are no joke

3 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by crackland: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2020
SavageMaster:

Will you stop that?
Where is the entitlement mentality in what she posted?

She said she went to get foodstuffs from her husband and left the baby with her sibling. I think she should have gone with the baby anyway.

Entitlement or not, if the stepmother actually poured hot water on the baby, that's terrible. Nothing in this world can justify that action.
Of course that's terrible and has no justification. I'm just wondering why a grown-up woman who is married went back to her father's house, and is complaining about not being fed by her step-mum.

Staying there is already enough.

2 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by crackland: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
MistadeRegal:

angry
What are you saying?
Squatting in her father's house or what?
You better edit your comment and stop displaying your ignorance online.
She is squatting and is a visitor, kill yourself if you don't like the sight of this fact.

She can't be claiming right over food with her father's wife when she has a husband.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by crackland: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Owerri1stSon:

You make no sense guy.. Do you know how people are suffering in Nigeria? What if there is no money to rent an apartment? What if she had tried working to get one but all to no avail? What is she might be doing petty jobs and had plans of leaving but had to stay with her dad till the money is comes?

People they suffer guy so you don't just blame her of staying with her dad or do you expect her to go stay under the bridge with her children?
Staying in the house is not the problem, trying to act like a co-owner of the house is the problem.

I don't expect majority of Nigerians who are used to squatting with other people to understand this though.

Despite the fact that her baby was hurt by a witch of a woman, the OP is not an angel either.

2 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Tiarababy: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
iphonehobb:

Were do you reside and how much is rent for a self contained?
I live in Abia state , am not really sure about the cost of a single room

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

He Found Out His Wife Is A Hermaphrodite On Their Honeymoon! What Is Your Take? / Making Love & Raising A Family / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.