Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (63544 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by mikkyjagga1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sent You a mail, reply if you can.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
nextstep:
Please report this matter to the police. We can't keep letting people abuse our children and keep quiet because of "harmony".

I am very curious about your Dad though. Why is he allowing this to happen? I've never understood how a man can tolerate any woman mistreating his children, whether stepmother, second wife, or whatever. You mistreat my kids, your ass is out.

Or the mother as well. The dad is a joke
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Avoid dat woman by any means. Don't worry, u ND ur husband will still triumph over them.
My mum suffered a lot while staying with my dad's people. Dad was away in d city hustling day and night so we could feed. My dad's people dealt mercilessly with my mum bcus she had nowhere to run to.
Now things v turned around. They r now living from hand to mouth. Their house even fell and my dad had to give them one of his houses in the village. Even their children are not doing well.....their evil caught up wit dem finally.
Just b strong, prayerful ND if possible, leave dat place. God be with u
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by safarigirl(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
fieryy:

I don't think that is possible with a 10 month old baby. Who's going to take care of the baby while she's at work? And for any kind of work she might be able to do from home, a capital will surely be needed

I work from home, I did not need any capital. I am still working under lockdown.

Whoever is taking care of the child whenever she goes to collect money from her husband, would take care of the child if she had a job. There are women doing small jobs with their 6-month old babies on their backs all day. If her husband was no more, wouldn't she find a job? Once you have a child, you have to work like you are the only parent, you don't have the luxury of waiting around for someone else to bring something.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by crackland: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
fieryy:

Why not STFU of you know nothing about Germany. Does Nigeria have a system in place that supports the unemployed or do parent's in Nigeria get child benefit money. Rubbish, mtcheeeeeeeeew
You're a rhesus monkey if you don't know that being housed is already a huge favour. Feeling entitled to getting fed on top of that and then complaining when you don't, is the hallmark of silliness.

You're probably a bum living on government benefits for your brain not to fathom this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don’t mind anybody telling you to leave her for God or nemesis, if you leave her the worse that can happen is after few years she will come crying begging you to forgive her that its the innocent man’s ( devil ) hand work
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?

Please don't take the law into your hands, its not the way to go. Run cold water on the burning parts of your baby's body to cool down the hot temperature (Assuming her skin is not open). Call your husband to arrange to take her to the hospital and inform the police of the alleged assault (I hope you will be able to do this under the current situation). Your dad is obviously charmed by your step-mother as that explains his nonchalant attitude to your plight.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by placeofallure(f): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Our rent expired we moved out of the house that’s why I moved back to my dad and my husband is staying with his sister

I feel for the little angel in pains. It's an awful thing to do to anyone, how much more a baby. You have no proof, it's going to be your words against hers so you can't involve the police.There's something they call repercussion, Yes! She will get her comeuppance. The payment then will be heavier than whatever you have planned to do to her now.

I know it's not easy but keep calm and focus on how to help your husband move to a new place so you can be a family again. It's a trying phase, we all experience it at one point or the other.

There will be more tantrums she will continue to throw your way as long as you live in her house, so develop a thick skin and a potent shock absorber pending....

Then like someone said earlier, don't extend your resentment for her to her kids, they're your blood, remember.

It's well with you.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by minijasper03(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
interview your sister on camera, after she repeats what she said, go back at night and make sure u bathe your step mom with the hottest water ever.
you have ur proof that she attacked ur baby first
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by flyingdutchman(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
How much is the cheapest apartment for you and your baby and hubby to live in?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
safarigirl:

I work from home, I did not need any capital. I am still working under lockdown.

Whoever is taking care of the child whenever she goes to collect money from her husband, would take care of the child if she had a job. There are women doing small jobs with their 6-month old babies on their backs all day. If her husband was no more, wouldn't she find a job? Once you have a child, you have to work like you are the only parent, you don't have the luxury of waiting around for someone else to bring something.

True. I also don't buy into the idea of having to beg your husband for money, but I think in her situation there's probably little she can do. You can shed some light on how to work from home without a capital and a 'certificate ' she might not have. That's if you want of course. I think that'd actually help her instead of the whole blaming situation going on here
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by monimekaz(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?
If I were you, the step-mom will be in pains already.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
crackland:

[s]You're a rhesus monkey if you don't know that being housed is already a huge favour. Feeling entitled to getting fed on top of that and then complaining when you don't, is the hallmark of silliness.

You're probably a bum living on government benefits for your brain not to fathom this.[/s]

Cry me a river or write sth actually meaningful and also sth that could be of help, instead of not only displaying the cracks in your land or house, but also the ones in your brain. I already know having the last word massages your grown ass ego. That's probably the only achievements you can boast of. After all this is a forum where every idiot thinks they're important

6 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by deco22(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
crackland:
I don't know which of you two women is more silly.

Is it the witch who poured hot water on a baby, or a grown-up you who feels entitled to getting fed in a house you're squatting in.

Her own level of fvckery is definitely higher than yours though, that much is certain.
i hate that the internet gives stupid idiots like you platform to talk anyhow, you are so foolish that it is so sad to watch.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by boomssey(f): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

please what happened to the hand or back that you use to carry the baby with,I really don't get it u know.a house where you are not wanted,why would you leave your baby there even with your brother there.you got what you were looking for.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Mypeople2(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
frozen70:

Hmmm, leave revenge for God, in this circumstances, you are too poor and weak to fight a battle with a devil's advocate

Now the main advice

How come you allowed your husband to stay alone and deceived you to pack to your fathers house because he lost his job ❓

This is the height of your mistake and you will loose your husband to a woman before you know what is happening

He has no job, where did he get the money he sends to you ❓

Don't you know that you are supposed to stay with him and face the challenges together because of the followings

He may get a woman, who is working and ready to accomodative him and before you know it, voom his attention is gone

Your father's house is a no go area because your step mum doesn't want any of you and your dad is a weakly over her because he doesn't have a firm grip on your step mum

If you are staying with your husband, he will be forced to get something doing, even you too, because it seems that you don't have any income

You are supposed to be leaving with your sister of five years so that she will be far from that wicked step mother

What happened to your child is a sign that the worst thing will still happen to her

Just pack your things and take your little sister along to baby seat for you, whatever you and your husband sees you eat and you too start thinking of something

I just want to believe that you married early just to leave your father's house

Your husband can aswell tell a woman that he is single and the woman will allow him to be passing night with her

Dont ever trust a man especially when they are in a tight corner

A man can tell lies to get himself attached to a woman who is capable of herself

Think over it pls because you are still young to experience emotional pains

As for your step mum, just leave her, go back to your home and don't tell hubby you are coming, just pack and go there for your little child is no longer safe

If he deceives you again to go and meet his parents and leave with them, tell him that you will stay with him and suffer together

He will not like it because you are spoiling his plans, yes let it be so, stand on your feet but don't use force rather cry out your life for him
Lady you are very correct .One very cold bottle of wine for you there..She should go and stay with her husband .Any where he goes ,she should go with him.After all, it is for better and for worse .

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OdefaGirl(f): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
VIRGINlabia:
Codely poison her naa.........

No..... don't do it, unsuspecting loved one may eat up the poison...... don't kill anyone.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by cnonyechi(f): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Our rent expired that’s why I had to moved to my dad house and my husband is staying with his sister. We don’t have a place of our own yet , my 5 years old sister is my step mom daughter . It’s only my brother who is same mum with me

Go and stay with ur husband in his sister's house. Assuming you dont have a dad who has a house wat would you have done?
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
She might even be the one bringng misery to your husband and you through diabolical means shocked
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by emmysoftyou: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
frozen70:

I love your write up, both if you joined your faith to make it work

I hope she does as you advise
I prayed so ma..
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by debbydee(f): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
botrix:
Pls u and ur husband should try to rent a room,even if its inside a bush,if there's love,u both can manage.my wife and I ones lived in a single room without a toilet or bathroom.we wake as early as 4 am to take our bath outside d room,I deficated in a potty due to my condition(lame),she pours it out in a near by bush whenever I do without complain.

Until God help Us to move out,she did it for 3yrs. I love her so much.

God will heal you in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

My neighbour who is a doctor cleaned and covered the wound and am waiting for my husband to give me the money next week so I can take her to the hospital
but try To get a work for yourself too sha. Your husband for money, your step mom for food. This is 21st century. Do something even if na ashawô, stop being a liability.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MotiveU(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Pics of the baby ?
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Biglittlelois(f): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by crackland: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
fieryy:

Cry me a river or write sth actually meaningful and also sth that could be of help, instead of not only displaying the cracks in your land or house, but also the ones in your brain. I already know having the last word massages your grown ass ego. That's probably the only achievements you can boast of. After all this is a forum where every idiot thinks they're important
[/s]
Going through the sequence of how this teté a teté started, it is really quite clear who has been crying a river between both of us. cheesy

You're a bum.

2 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by boomssey(f): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
But am really sorry for that child who is going through so much pain for you.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by lepasharon(f): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where's the pic of the baby if this story isnt fake?
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by stagger: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tiarababy:

Go back to your husband and both of you should put heads together to pull yourselves out of the pit you are in.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by crackland: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
kendrick9:
don't contribute if you have nothing meaningful to add...
Apart from talking about movies, what have you contributed today on NL? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.