Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry (63690 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by crackland: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
A woman married or not still have a place in her father's house besides, this lady is back there because of hardship.

Don't report her to the police because of your agreement with your little step sis but someday, make her pay for it. Just wait for the right time, not now. Personally, I forgive people but not those that hurt innocent kids. It's your choice to forgive your step mum or not.
Definitely, but it's out of favour to her and not her right. She's not a child anymore and should not be having altercations with her father's wife.

Both of them have issues - the witch and the entitled princess.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Tiarababy: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
cococandy:
OP how’s the baby doing today?
Don’t forget to keep him/her hydrated
Burns are no joke
Baby is not doing fine I noticed the wound is bringing pus and blood , am not sure if it’s infected, I have called my husband is on his way to pick us so we can take her to the hospital
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Holla20(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020
This is inhuman.

Find a way to record your step sister telling the truth, just in case she threatens her to change the story...
Then report the case to the police. This is a baby we're talking about, so please don't leave it to conscience judging her because doesn't have any (someone that doesn't have pity, don't expect her to have a conscience)

If you let her go unpunished, there's no telling what she might do again... Plus you're not just doing it for your baby, you're doing it to save another soul from her wickedness. Might be yourself, your brother or even your baby again...(don't wait until she tell a story about your baby accidentally pouring acid on his/her self)
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by cococandy(f): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

Baby is not doing fine I noticed the wound is bringing pus and blood , am not sure if it’s infected, I have called my husband is on his way to pick us so we can take her to the hospital
If it has pus, then that’s a sign of infection.
Does baby have a warm temperature?
How much surface area does the wound cover?
Like how big is it? The part that looks like it has pus?

Glad you’re heading to the hospital.

I wish I read this thread earlier. Treating burns is kind of an emergency. For best results, treatment needs to be started as soon as injury occurs. I hope not to scare or worry you but just to impart a sense of urgency.

Is baby able to drink fluids, keep fluids going orally while you’re waiting for your husband to get there.

3 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Ballary(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
botrix:
she's Igbo,am yoruba
You are really lucky,is rare to find such this days.
Like just 5% of girls can do such.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Gloriagee(f): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2020
@Tiarababy - Please get that kid to the hospital, so she doesn't get scarred. Do you work or have any biz u do. If not, learn tailoring, hair dressing, wateva learn something n take ur baby everywhere with you. Back her if necessary.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Moborlarh:

About to say that too.

This babe you go sweet I swear and your virgimus go get beef wella, see your thick lips tongue grin
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Moborlarh:

About to say that too.

Wicked gbuo gi dia, ina anu.......for your dirty mind dont you think she actually wantted to kill that poor girl, so killing her to save others na the best option here
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by TBrown77(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2020
My advice is in three fold

1. Go back to your husband house, apologise and support in to grow the family together .
2. Make sure you ask your father to release your brother to you for safety and proper upbringing. Seek your husband consent on this and I believe he will approve.
3. Before you leave your father's house some weeks before you leave, go to your stepmother and threaten her that you know what she did and you are going to pay her back with severe hot water while she is sleeping. Please only a frighten oooo and observe her behaviour from that time till you leave. Make her know she's a wife as well as you. She is a mother as well as you are. Lobatan you will praise me later for the correction that this would have put in place.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by madgoat(m): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?

If you poor hot water on her, you will be arrested and God forbid if its very serious you can be charged to court.
Better forget about the incident and be more careful and vigilant with you baby. You should have taken the baby along with you when going out.
Also try and reconcile with ur husband so that u can move back in with him and let him be aware of what happened with your baby; maybe he will rent an apartment for you. You did not tell us what caused the separation so we dont know whats going on.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Nooil:

Before rushing to give advice, try and read through the first and second page of a thread so you don't sound like a fool.

Admittedly, I missed those parts you referenced and that affected by submission. However, for a lady like you to be so quick to call someone you don't have any idea of who he is a fool,taking advantage of anonymous nature of this forum, definitely tells a lot about your personality. Decent girls don't sound like you just did.

@Seun Osewa, don't you think it's time you give us the right to have control over our mentions ? It will prevent a whole lots of headaches here and help to sanitise this forum. There are lots of irritants on NL.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Pemivy01(f): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
OP please leave every other thing for now and take the baby to the hospital ASAP. You can go to the nearest govt. hospital.

Don't worry your baby will be fine.God Almighty will heal her.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Admittedly, I missed those parts you referenced and that affected by submission. However, for a lady like you to be so quick to call someone you don't have any idea of who he is a fool,taking advantage of anonymous nature of this forum, definitely tells a lot about your personality. Decent girls don't sound like you just did.

@Seun Osewa, don't you think it's time you give us the right to have control over our mentions ? It will prevent a whole lots of headaches here and help to sanitise this forum. There are lots of irritants on NL.

Oh, you find it easy to jump into a conclusion and type that someone has failed in her marriage. But you become sad when someone likens your action to that of a fool (in a conditional statement)? So funny!

If you don't have comprehension problems, you'll see I didn't call you a fool. But then, you love jumping into conclusions.

Ps: I'm not outspoken because of it's an anonymous forum. You would only understand if you had my other social media handles.

2 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Bahddo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:
I don't know which of you two women is more silly.

Is it the witch who poured hot water on a baby, or a grown-up you who feels entitled to getting fed in a house you're squatting in.

Her own level of fvckery is definitely higher than yours though, that much is certain.
it's her father's house, you slowpoke. You don't squat in your father's house.

5 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by SavageMaster: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:

Of course that's terrible and has no justification. I'm just wondering why a grown-up woman who is married went back to her father's house, and is complaining about not being fed by her step-mum.

Staying there is already enough.

Ok..understood
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MrMcJay(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
ThatPetiteChic:

Happy birthday

Lol. You noticed?
Thanks so very much. I owe you cake and rice.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
cry Poor baby! And you sound helpless too. I hope you get the help you need to leave that house. Pele kiss
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MrMcJay(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

Thanks so much , I live in abia state

Please, send me a PM or send an SMS on Zero Eight Zero 63790773. I'll call you back. Already making some contacts with some of my friends in the Abia State Government.

3 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MistadeRegal(m): 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:

She is squatting and is a visitor, kill yourself if you don't like the sight of this fact.

She can't be claiming right over food with her father's wife when she has a husband.

What's the suicide stuff for? Is that how difficult you are?

So if the lady happens to be your daughter, you'll support your wife pour hot water on your granddaughter because the toddler picked on her bread?

Or what are you telling me....

9 Likes

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Solotoy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:
I'm married with one kid. My husband lost his job when I was seven months pregnant. We are no longer living together. I'm back to my dad's house with my step mom and 4 siblings.

Things are not easy for us here because my step mom hated us from day one. She only cooks for herself, my dad and her children. She don’t give me and my baby and my brother from the same mom food. I have been managing with the little money I get from my husband. I do cook for us to eat that’s a story from another day.

Last week I went to meet with my husband to get money he promised to give me to stock up foods for us during this lock down. I left my baby with my brother only for me to come and meet my brother carrying my baby. She was screaming in pain and when I looked she had burn in her body from her right chest to her right hand. I almost collapsed because I left my baby very fine in good healt.

My brother said my step mom was preparing tea for her kids so she had left the hot water in the pot and my baby fell on the hot water. I got angry at my brother how could he be careless not to watch my baby when he knew our step mom don’t like us. I almost hit him and my step mom didn’t care. She acted like nothing, not even a sorry to me. My dad says I should be quiet accidents do happen and it’s nothing to be angry about. His words really shocked me but what can I do.

What pained me is my little sister of 5 years opened up to me that it was my step mom who poured water on the baby because she caught my baby eating her bread she left and she told her to keep quiet if she tells she will beat her and she pleaded with me not to tell her mum.

I knew she did it because she is very wicked but because I had no proof, I had to be quiet but now her daughter has confirmed she did, I want to deal with her because am so angry seeing my baby in so much pain.

Why pour hot water on a baby just because of bread? I hate her and I want to pour hot water on her too while she sleeps so she can feel the same pain she put my innocent baby.

Should I pour hot water on her too or what is the best way to deal with this witch?

See Its nt dat I'm wicked oo but make sure d water u are boiling is above 100 degree. Then u open her left eye and pour it willingly.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

God/Allah of that little baby will surely fight for her, so u dont need to take law in to your hand.

NB: if possible attach the picture of the burnt area now, dont forget to blur the baby face.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

God/Allah of that little baby will surely fight for her, so u dont need to take law in to your hand.
if possible attach the picture of the burnt area now, dont forget to blur the baby face.

Note: if your Husband is not squatting with someone else please go back to his place and manage.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tiarababy:

if possible attach the picture of the burnt area now, dont forget to blur the baby face.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Tokeslim: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Haaa, don't do that ooo,let God fight for you
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by MrMcJay(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Tiarababy:

How far? What's the latest update?

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by emmysoftyou: 5:04am On Apr 28, 2021
frozen70:

I love your write up, both if you joined your faith to make it work

I hope she does as you advise
my story still continue again cos I have lost my job again since January this year and I pray for better one soonest after given birth to my second son..

such is life..
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by frozen70(f): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
emmysoftyou:
my story still continue again cos I have lost my job again since January this year and I pray for better one soonest after given birth to my second son..

such is life..

May the Lord be with you
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by emmysoftyou: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
frozen70:

May the Lord be with you
amen. Thank you... is not really easy without a job but God see me through..
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Davidave(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2022
That wicked step-mother should be soaked in hot water.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Tiarababy: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wow can't believe this thread it is almost 3 years and my daughter is almost 4 years. I thank God for everything.
Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Aurelius1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tiarababy:
Wow can't believe this thread it is almost 3 years and my daughter is almost 4 years. I thank God for everything.
Thank God for his mercies on your family. Have you and your husband been able to get your own place?

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tiarababy:
So how did you later handle your evil stepmother?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Making Love & Raising A Family / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.