Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (50171 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by watchindelta(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ye
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Brenn594(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
He has finished watchin IRONMAN, now he thinks he has ironsuit....laslas na him cm cry.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by engrchykae(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buruntashi himself.
Go and provide cover for Boko before Chad go kill your good boy shecow

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Hisexcellency22: 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's such unfortunate that our Almighty buratai is waking up to his responsibility at a late hour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by mekuxiani(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
90% Boko Haram was decimated by the Chadian Army so which Boko Haram is he going to fight
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-wont-return-to-abuja-until-boko-haram-is-defeated-buratai/

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Brenn594(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
He has just finished watchin IRONMAN,now he thinks he has ironsuit...las las wetin shekau no go hear about his beloveth SAMBISA.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by orisa37: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
You can do so if you're serious about it. How can the Chadian President kill QASSUM SHEKAU? Now repeal The Release of all the Bokoharams that you have RELEASED including the Undergraduates at NOUN. SEND THEM ALL TO THE GALLOWS..
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by paix(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
nuban07:
What has he been doing at abuja before Stay there until u bring Shekau's head or never come back
Is it the same shekau that they could only bring the boko haram flag to Mr. President as a souvenir?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Agugbadin: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Fulfill your promise
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by highflyer012020: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-wont-return-to-abuja-until-boko-haram-is-defeated-buratai/

This is the most unserious and cowardice leadership of gallant Nigeria Army of yesteryears. the leadership has been in slumber romancing and dinnng with Bokoharam untill chadian forces displayed bravery and gallantry and proved that boko haram can be actually defeated and not technically defeated. i salute the Chadian Army for the bravery and courage to decimate the boko haram insurgents.

This address that Nigerian Coas is made is just one of their camoflaged statements to decieve the gullible one and to give assurance to their die hard followers of their readiness to fight. the truth is that boko haram fight in Nigeria territory is a big business, what he will do is to call shekau under a tree and told him to suspend operation for like 3 months and paid him and collect his share from the government. the boko boys are their brothers , burutai is from bronu state. chikina

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Flame77: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't go and arrange audio or technical defeat oh

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by jasman1: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Words!
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Verance:
Nice sayings.

Now back up your words with actions.

Goodluck to the Nigerian Army!

Nice sayings, Zombie!! Is it now he became chief of army staff? Why is he going to Borno now when Chad (lead by it's president) killed so many BH members in the chad basin? Is this not the same Boko haram that he told Nigerians have been technically defeated? Is it not the same tactics ; arrest Boko haram members, give them money, comfort, all in the name of rehabilitation, then release them back to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by naturefellow(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Action speaks louder than audio!

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Absa: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abi you dey run from COVIK 1-9
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by PlanBIncome(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am confident that this man will come to tell us they have conquered BH technically again or find another word to use. They enjoy the billions rolling him their pocket every year cos of the insurgents so they are not interested in ending it until Derby of Chad came to expose them that BH could be defeated in few weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bunch of pathetic clowns deceiving their fellow simpletons!....

Kudos to Idris derby for exposing the gross incompetentce of these irresponsible charlatans!

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by toinbeatz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Gen. Burukutu, if u like die 4 there. Who are you deceiving

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by abeggnow: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:

Politicians have bastardized military institution
they are like a virus, anything they touch the corrupt .

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by xcon: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
kai bura tai.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Bsideboi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na now day break for Buratai mstseew

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by skyplustk(f): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
best of luck
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na today? Mttcheww
Buratai has gone to chill in his village. Y'all should NOT think he is going to the war front.
The clown is going to be giving orders via the phone.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by IbnuUche(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Super story undecided

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Chijiokem1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
That one concern you better die as others die

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Damsman10(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:
Lies, na today, watch as he runs to Abuja immediately he gets intimated that Chadian forces have gone home or left Lake Chad basin grin

Buhari and Buratai have reduced one of the most Powerful military in Africa to an INSTAGRAM army cheesy

Now I know how the name Bu-bu was coined

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Apologize(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
AUDIO
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Ndudanon: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mr. Buratai; for your information, we are aware that Bokoharam have already been defeated by the bravery of the Chadian troops led by their president. So all that is required by the Nigeria troop is to carry out a mop-up exercise because 90% of the job has already been done by the Chadian troops. And the Nigerian troop should ensure they carry out the mop-up exercise in earnest so as to ensure that Bokoharam does not have room to regroup again. So Kudos to our neigbhour Chad for coming to the rescue of our dear nation Nigeria which has been under the siege of Bokoharam for years with the loss of many innocent Nigerian lives.

May GOD help Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by freshkpomo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
stormborn28:
you dey sell kpomo?
Free kpomo for all Nigerians once I Become president.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by lyndaway(f): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Scam

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Ehisod(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
This COAS stupid sha! He should have just jeje kept quiet. Ha! See how Chad done blow fowl yansh open. We have now seen that boko haram is actually an instrument of state to accomplish some devilish aim here in Naija. The idiots now made the mistake of trying Chadian forces who no send them. Am sure their Nigeria government sponsors will have called them to ask them why they did not stick trying Nigerian soldiers who have being programmed to run away leaving weapon caches behind whenever they see boko haram. How can some untrained ragtag militia hold us ransom for so long for two successive administrations under two different parties when before now we have been here shouting best military force in Africa. This is just an indication that we might even be ripe for takeover by supposed smaller countries around us. After all Access Bank fit takeover Oceanic Bank so it is not far fetched. Haa! My country na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
u11ae1013:
The next news you will hear is " brutai has been abducted by iswap".

Bros,I never laughed ds hard since I joined NL, even d garri wey o dey wack troway, Chai gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.