Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (49810 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by monaPhilz: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Make them pull off uniform from this idiot body jor

4 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Racoon(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin Audio promise.Nah today? Same BH you've technically defeated & terribly downgraded? Perhaps Buratai thinks defeating BH is capturing & presenting their flag to another incompetent general.Chad have reset his head.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Gabbriell: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
I pray so. But this time we need real-life defeat of Bokoharam. We don't want this; Bokoharam have been technically defeated

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by yesloaded: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Respect to my brother in-law, Major Sikiru cos during his dasy in the Nigeria army(early 90s) Nigerian army is what real army should be
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by mubeela(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-wont-return-to-abuja-until-boko-haram-is-defeated-buratai/

Him take style run away 4rm abuja cuz of Corona virus. D guy think say him wise
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Legitist: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
So help you God!
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Perfecttouch(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:
Your bizness

It’s a shame on all of you

Until idris derby show leadership style

Nothing you will do now that will amuse us

This is what we are promised in the beginning

Stop talking and take the next Borno express bus to maiduguri

Start from the road if you are serious
am loving this new sarrki

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by WINDSOW(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who asked him undecided
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by DavidEsq(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
socialmediaman:
Chad has opened up their unserious nyash! Meanwhile we know you know that we know what you don’t want us to know, you know grin ...talking about the numerous properties in Lagos, Abuja and abroad!

Keep deceiving yourselves!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by klintdjoe1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
let see hw it goes
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
This idiot is planning to waste the lives of our Igbo and Yoruba soldiers in a war that he sponsored.

Kole dafue!!!
Otoro ngbagbu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by jericco1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol. Naso grin
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by omoiyalayi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Insecurity is a business venture to some powerful men in this country, and buratai cannot deny not knowing them.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Ocfreedom(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hahaha hahaha hahaha, just running away from Corona virus wey dey Abuja

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Deloo: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Praise God!
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by sizer07: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
The King of the north the king of the north, I solute ur courage pls deal with them rootlessly. Kai Chadian presidor chop knocku jooh, you have finally awakening those our Abuja Audio generals.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by OscarJaden(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
; Na today?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by 9jaRealist: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Might as well build your retirement house there... grin grin grin
>

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by grandstar(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
You need mercenaries. You also need military highups who love their soldiers more than they live themselves and are selfless to the course of defeating BH.

Rumours of poor feeding for instance ruins morale

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:
Your bizness

It’s a shame on all of you

Until idris derby show leadership style

Nothing you will do now that will amuse us

This is what we are promised in the beginning

Stop talking and take the next Borno express bus to maiduguri

Start from the road if you are serious
Audio relocation as usual. Idris Derby deserves an international award. The useless govt cinnived with Chadian embassy to publish a rejoinder which went viral, that the attack was carried out in 2015. Thanks to Aljazeera who exposed them by debunking what Nigerian govt claimed by saying the attach launched by Chadian troops were actually recent.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Jimmyubah2: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
You die there be that nah.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by SarkinYarki: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Clown

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
You no won acquire more Dubai property again?
He is not in the warzone.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by israelmao(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Which Boko Haram or are you talking about COVID-19?

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by optimistic0001: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
He will soon run back to Abuja and either tell us he forgot his gun and came to pick it or that he was quoted out of context. We should be on the offensive while the terrorist be on the defence, but here we are on the defensive while the terrorist is on the offence.

It's time we take the war to the terrorist from all angles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Yankee101: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Or sacked
Mumu
Chad, smaller, less equipped army had to show you balls

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Usorohtheman(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
I hope you went with your coffin?

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmm wonders shall never end... so this guy even get mouth talk.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.