Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (49807 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Kharol1234: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Baba don dae make mouth sha I wish u lock
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-wont-return-to-abuja-until-boko-haram-is-defeated-buratai/

Talk is cheap.

As long as Buhari remains the commander in chief of the Nigerian Armed forces, insurgency peddled by his kinsmen, the Fulani herdsmen , cannot end in Nigeria. If you know you know!

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
The clown is proba ly speaking from Abuja..... or Dubai
Unu ga-egbu mmadu oo grin
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Obatolysis(m): 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
But you can go to Lagos
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Obatolysis(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Clowns

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by itswellohvic: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some times am forced to ask these questions, what makes our security agencies in Nigeria professionals? Always disclosing there information to the publics before caring out an attack. Did Chad announced their intention to the public before attacking Bk ? The answer is no and there was huge results, so why is Nigerian own difference. Pls for once action speaks louder than voice. Act fast and leave unnecessary publications for now.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Mremuchay1: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thank u so much Nairalanders for helping me and my little daughters survive this hungervirus . God will bless all of u for me and put smiles on ur faces as u put on mine, pls u can reach me from time to time and give me regularly advice on training little girls cos I really need them. there's alot of changes, happenings dat sometimes i dont understand myself but i just improvise. its not easy as a poor widower to raise 2yrs old twin girls. I'll really appreciate it a lot to get ur calls, thanks.. 08077931473
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
General commanding all terrorists division
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
[/color] audio Promises upon promises, it is well embarassed[color=#550000] audio Promises upon promises, it is well
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by sencekompis: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
copy copy idiomatic general. GOOD MORNING SIR
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by kunyeo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:
Lies, na today, watch as he runs to Abuja immediately he gets intimated that Chadian forces have gone home or left Lake Chad basin grin

Buhari and Buratai have reduced one of the most Powerful military in Africa to an INSTAGRAM army cheesy

NO BE ONLY INSTAGRAM ARMY,NA NAIRALAND ARMY! smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Aarenaija: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na today? Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. Lairs.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by InvertedHammer: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
socialmediaman:
Chad has opened up their unserious nyash! Meanwhile we know you know that we know what you don’t want us to know, you know grin ...talking about the numerous properties in Lagos, Abuja and abroad!

Keep deceiving yourselves!
/
He was "forming" oga as CoAS until they learned that a President led an offensive. It was a jolt as well as embarrassment. The encomium that poured around the globe on Chadian President woke them up from slumber.

The period of eye-service has just started. Can any of these quota Generals lead an army in time of war?
/

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by dollytino4real(f): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lia go supply ur evil boys guns but it will back fire u n ur gang

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Emma1Oj(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
If u like go off there that one concern you and your buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by chikevictor(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you like live there as long as you want, as if you can hurt a fly. Na now day break.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:
Your bizness

It’s a shame on all of you

Until idris derby show leadership style

Nothing you will do now that will amuse us

This is what we are promised in the beginning

Stop talking and take the next Borno express bus to maiduguri

Start from the road if you are serious

Come, how many sarrki on nairaland?

Abi dem don reset some brains?

Just asking o

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
See otondo oooo

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Baamm(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Baba sneaking back into Abuja a few hours later

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
itswellohvic:
Some times am forced to ask these questions, what makes our security agencies in Nigeria professionals? Always disclosing there information to the publics before caring out an attack Did Chad announced their intention to the public before attacking Bk ? The answer is no and there was huge results, so why is Nigerian own difference. Pls for once action speaks louder than voice. Act fast and leave unnecessary publications for now.
He's telling his boys(Bokoharamites) to take cover that he's coming with unknown faces cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by chrisobi1: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-wont-return-to-abuja-until-boko-haram-is-defeated-buratai/

or maybe he ran there so that Chad president will not close there office. That was why we went there, before u know it they will restrict Chadian actions and send them back then he will sneak back to Abuja.Chad wants to close there shop. He ran to stop them.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have a feeling this guy is running from COVIK- 1,9

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by jojo1415: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Story for the gods �
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by frog12: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
someone must really film this general as he goes to war. sparta, hercules!!!
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by SexytorresE(f): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Attention seeker grin

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Joe88(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
No country on earth has succeeded in wiping out insurgency completely. You can only mitigate it. It’s an ideology and it lingers for long! Let him be prepared to spend the rest of his life there

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Baamm:
Baba sneaking back into Abuja a few hours later
grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Adau123(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Are you a politcian?why are you on audio instead of ACTION,we did not heard chadian army announced they advacement to sambisa only the news of destruction,our mumu don do no hope for your relocation time off.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Vic74real: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmm.Day don break for for una.Chad don open una yansh

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Sociology555(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Running from corona virus

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Benwallt(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Shut your trap. After how many years. Because Niger president took action

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.