Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (49813 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by iFukSimplyleo: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
God bless The NAF
[/s]
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by lookingfly: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's not the real buratai, the real one will deny this tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by yudee233: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hope he was not quoted out of context

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Starboi0: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's long overdue sir, pls get to work with ur boys...all the best.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Biafranguy1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Empty treat, bunch of cowards angry

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Euegene100001: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin idiot

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by coldcandy: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oga don run from abuja covik 1 9
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Footballjaga: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
I just don’t know why people choose to be wicked...it seems he just realized he has a task to execute

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by chiefkex(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
you are still making speech... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by useurkidney3121: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
The next headline will be like;
Insurgency: why i returned to Abuja - Buratai

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by thunderbabs: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Fake ass general. So, if the Chadian President had not led a 1 or 2 tym successful operation against those mutullas, he wouldn't know what he ought to do. Tueeh

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Bluffly: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Do what you will do and stop boasting
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Legendguru: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2020
The nigerian army never want the war they created ends. The Oga’s in the army have all become billionaires from the war.

It’s all scam. The budget for war in the past 9years can feed the whole nigeria for 10 years.

Once funds is released they squander it . No weapons nothing.they do this intentionally to enrich themselves. Chad a struggling nation chased away those terrorist within few days.

If the Chadian fight the war for few months I am sure they will end it. The nigerian army chiefs are politicians . The war is all politics!
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by ttbaba(m): 1:04am On Apr 14, 2020
keep your mouth shut.....work in silence and let the result speak for you..... now BH know your are around so they restructure themself...unwise buratai, must you tell us you are now in borno.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Fantacy1(m): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Mugu...A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North. Maybe they should solve herdsmen problem
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Dybala11(m): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2020
I have a hunch that this man might have ran away from Abuja cos of covid-19 or better still he's there to give his boko boys logistics support.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by seguno2: 2:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Decibel:
Lies, na today, watch as he runs to Abuja immediately he gets intimated that Chadian forces have gone home or left Lake Chad basin grin

Buhari and Buratai have reduced one of the most Powerful military in Africa to an INSTAGRAM army cheesy

Technically defeated by the technicality certificated bungling bungler
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by FEGNO: 2:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Nah im be say nah there you go dey retire
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by udbyron1(m): 3:41am On Apr 14, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
No mind these people, b4 Chad went to attack them where were they?

Chad if I were you be careful of General 2 House Dubai Buratai, they will leave ur plans to attack Boko Haram.

Buhari has been known to stop people from fighting Boko Haram as seen in this clip

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1225478353311993856
I saw this interview on aljazeera and I felt bad about the whole saga

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by supereagle(m): 4:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Chad has brought revival in the Arny. Chad leads Nigeria follows.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Sir, your presence has reduced the moral of the? troops especially my unit. Find me and charge me I don't care
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by baysol: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Yeye, cowarding thief where was he before chadian troops decimate boko haram. He now see they are few and shekau is now reduced to a crying sisi. He came rushing in to claim the glory. Sorry, to burst your bubble buratai and Buhari are only fooling themselves.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Decibel:
Lies, na today, watch as he runs to Abuja immediately he gets intimated that Chadian forces have gone home or left Lake Chad basin grin

Buhari and Buratai have reduced one of the most Powerful military in Africa to an INSTAGRAM army cheesy
He is there because of the money EFCC discovered in a Major General's account, 17trillion naira, for we troops
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Efegoma(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2020
This was not the first promise you and bubu made. I would rather like you say that you will die if bH is not defeated in 6 months.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by egopersonified(f): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2020
fake news loading. Nigerian army kills 50,000 Boko Haram members. abegi, go sleep for your hotel make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Digmygold: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2020
We hope you havent already sneaked back into your room.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Rickmann: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
socialmediaman:
Chad has opened up their unserious nyash! Meanwhile we know you know that we know what you don’t want us to know, you know grin ...talking about the numerous properties in Lagos, Abuja and abroad!

Keep deceiving yourselves!

See them! Deceitful pricks
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Rickmann: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Coolbreeze1988 post=88419198] He is there because of the money EFCC discovered in a Major General's account, 17trillion naira, for we troops [/quote

Did he just rmbre he is the chief of army staff?
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by rollandben(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Like I care...Mtcheew. Bokoharam u be self.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by emperor12(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
As you people proceed may all mighty God be with you people protect, guide and you people from their any weapons they use against you people.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Brightest04(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Then you don't have to seat in the glass house in Makurdi,carry gun and lead the guys to the war front and bring Shekau's head to Abuja in two weeks time or exile yourself by yourself to Sambisa forest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.