Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (49806 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by stormborn28(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Koginaija:
GOD biko help our military.
nothing that man know... na to Fvck Fvck small small girls he sabi

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by maestroferddi: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
In a sane country, Buratai would have since retired and left the army with the news that a foreign army waded into Nigerian territory to rout Boko Haram...

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by AsawanaDgreat: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Issorite
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by seunayantokun(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
He is not supposed to announce that to us. He should have gone quietly to do the job and come back to Abuja to brag.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
When there's no more civilians on the streets Abuja to harass.

But seriously it looks like the Chad news was the lock in the arse Nigeria needed.. The army looks to be gearing up for a big battle with Boko Haram. Many brand new weapons are being brought in. Hope they are committed to supporting the men on the ground.

Good luck and God bless our troops

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by fergie001: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

Best of luck brother

I am streaming online too
Alright!
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by BABANGBALI: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Mizfaith(f): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
a
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Tchange1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
sapientia:
I will wait for 2 days.

If he does not deny it, I will comment.

They might come back to say he was misquoted.

shocked
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by 9gerian: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Amen ��
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by OpinionCounts(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
A fool and his bandwagon of fools, trying to sound smart, not knowing that every word coming out of his foolish mouth only confirms how much foolish he is....evil bastards..

5 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Jaqenhghar: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
The clown is proba ly speaking from Abuja..... or Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by abeggnow: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:
Lies, na today, watch as he runs to Abuja immediately he gets intimated that Chadian forces have gone home or left Lake Chad basin grin

Buhari and Buratai have reduced the then most Powerful military in Africa to an INSTAGRAM army cheesy
Nigerian army was never and has never been the strongest army in Africa. Egypt, Algeria, southAftica and Evwn Ethiopia are stronger and has always been also Moroccan and Tunisian army are also technologicaly superior. Hell we don't even have enough radios at the platoon level.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by abeggnow: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:
Lies, na today, watch as he runs to Abuja immediately he gets intimated that Chadian forces have gone home or left Lake Chad basin grin

Buhari and Buratai have reduced the then most Powerful military in Africa to an INSTAGRAM army cheesy
Nigerian army was never and has never been the strongest army in Africa. Egypt, Algeria, southAftica and Evwn Ethiopia are stronger and has always been also Moroccan and Tunisian army are also technologicaly superior. Hell we don't even have enough radios at the platoon level
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Jaqenhghar: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mizfaith:
Goodevening good people. My name is faith. And I need your assistance with any amount you can help me with. I am seriously broke and have little to feed with my siblings due to the lockdown. I am not looking for boyfriends, pls, don't ask me for my number. I just need your assistance to save a sister. Thank you.
UBA
If you want them to answer you put up your picture in your profile. Make sure the picture shows some thighs or cleavage or bare parts of your shoulder. Thank me later
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by ProudBiafran: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
An Islamic terrorist cannot fight another terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by abeggnow: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:

Nigerian army was never and has never been the strongest army in Africa. Egypt, Algeria, southAftica and Evwn Ethiopia are stronger and has always been also Moroccan and Tunisian army are also technologicaly superior. Hell we don't even have enough radios at the platoon level. We are also not battle tested at country level.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
abeggnow:
Nigerian army was never and has never been the strongest army in Africa. Egypt, Algeria, southAftica and Evwn Ethiopia are stronger and has always been also Moroccan and Tunisian army are also technologicaly superior. Hell we don't even have enough radios at the platoon level
You maybe right though
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by mullerman: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Glink2018(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
[i][/i]
Decibel:
Nigerian Army of today under Buratai's tutelage is not different from regular recruited boys scout we see everyday.
They are only strong when dealing with 'bloody' civilians
cheesy

Idris Derby and his men have exposed Buratai as a quota system General grin

Our government is not serious about fighting insurgency. Chad that has a GDP of 4 billion compared to Nigeria that has the GPD of 14 billion is tackling insurgency more than us. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by mechanics(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
We are backing them in prayer, this issue will surely be a thing of the past.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by IDnoble1: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:

Buhari and Buratai have reduced one of the most Powerful military in Africa to an INSTAGRAM army cheesy
No mind am,He is only avoiding ABJ because of high cases of COVID-19 there

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Adenuoye123(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yeye man he don waste many innocents soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Glink2018:
[i][/i]

Our government is not serious about fighting insurgency. Chad that has a GDP of 4 billion compared to Nigeria that has the GPD of 14 billion. Naija is a joke.
These top military brass at the ShipHouse(Defence HQ) are very wicked set of officers. They are sitting and sharing people wages and pensions. If you go against them, they will set up a Military tribunal and get you court martialed

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
IDnoble1:

No mind am,He is only avoiding ABJ because of high cases of COVID-19 there
My brother, you're not far from the truth... cheesy
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by seangy4konji: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
I will be happy if you die there self..

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by abeggnow: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:

You maybe right though
what I said is fact. Nigerian military was at its zenith in the 80s
. Abacha started the killing of the army and democracy via Nigerian politicians buried it. The corrupted the military and killed any form of professionalism. So what we have now is more s militia , a highly educated militia.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by okpolo666(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
If at all you've left abuja

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
abeggnow:
what I said is fact. Nigerian military was at its zenith in the 80s
. Abacha started the killing of the army and democracy via Nigerian politicians buried it. The corrupted the military and killed any form of professionalism. So what we have now is more s militia , a highly educated militia.
Politicians have bastardized military institution

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by c4tnoelz: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lie Lie

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
sapientia:
I will wait for 2 days.

If he does not deny it, I will comment.

They might come back to say he was misquoted.
dope!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.