Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (49809 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

he's already in Abuja hiding.

Go to ship house(Defence HQ) , those guys are sitting on people wages and pensions.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Budmemba: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Igbayi laaro

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Solowande(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Season of misquote... He might deny it
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by AmeLonRo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
I believe you and look forward to your success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmOBYr7Q1EY
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
See another big lie.. Anyway keep fooling those zombie you can be deceiving........ Useless people playing politics with peoples lives.... May Almighty God punished everyone of you for wasting the lives of our fellow innocent Nigerians... You will all reap what you sow amen
amen

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:

Go to ship house(Defence HQ) , those guys are sitting on people wages and pensions.
pitiful. reasons why there is no morale of any kind from the boys to continue fighting. lack of weapons, funds etc.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by blackboy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
I can bet he is already in Abuja and didnt go no where. This general is a clown.

6 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Gbam
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by friday23rd(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
See another big lie.. Anyway keep fooling those zombie you can be deceiving........ Useless people playing politics with peoples lives.... May Almighty God punished everyone of you for wasting the lives of our fellow innocent Nigerians... You will all reap what you sow amen
I can't comment here cus am new pls teach me how to
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Victory is from God alone
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by ensamy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
How many times will this man defeat Boko Haram. grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by hucienda: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
sapientia:
I will wait for 2 days.

If he does not deny it, I will comment.

They might come back to say he was misquoted.

grin nairaland ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by stormborn28(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Useless general

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by stormborn28(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
friday23rd:

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Decibel: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
u11ae1013:
The next news you will hear is " brutai has been abducted by iswap".

Nonsense, the same bokoharam you have technically defeated
grin

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by grandstar(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
9jaRealist:

Why? The longer the insurgency drags on, the more money the mercenaries will make... shocked
>

The army admitted that the mercenaries were very effective against BH when they were there.

I very much doubt they'll drag the war. It's just human nature to think such conspiracy theorists. What is really needed from them is to contain the rebels and assist the army. It's the armies job to end the war and not the mercenaries.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Ahmed234sokoto: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Alwaysachick: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Akuko....wet in Musa no go see for Sambisa wey Chadian soldiers never see tongue

Will he have strength to fight after all the knackings

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
friday23rd:
okay it's very easy to do that... As you open the thread you will see a reply option ontop of the thread you open so just click on the reply option and post anything you want to post its very easy to do... So just try it now i wish you the very best of luck...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Audio speech

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by MoIbrahim: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
We dont want to know. Stop talking to the media, do your work.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Gabbriell: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
The Chadians went into sambisa for business... and that is to kill the terrorist (No Mercy).

Nigeria go manage catch some wey no fit escape on time. Then we put them in rehabilitation center and discharge them in 2-5 years time. It's quite shameful

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by stormborn28(m): 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
freshkpomo:
Keep kwayet Scam.

God bless Nigeria.
you dey sell kpomo?
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by gurunlocker: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
But they've been defeated in 2015-2019 now?

Abi it's season 2 defeat? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by 9jaRealist: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:
The army admitted that the mercenaries were very effective against BH when they were there.

I very much doubt they'll drag the war. It's just human nature to think such conspiracy theorists. What is really needed from them is to contain the rebels and assist the army. It's the armies job to end the war and not the mercenaries.

Obviously you have more faith in mercenaries than I do...
Sorry, but I cannot fully trust anyone willing to put a price on life without any allegiance to any flag.

Btw (at the risk of being labeled a conspiracy theorist grin), if they were so “effective”, why couldn’t they end the insurgency?
Perhaps they were just “effective” enough to be an attractive proposition, but not so effective as to entirely cut off their gravy train.
>
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by fergie001: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:

Am a patriot

I once said 3 years ago that if this administration failed

I will be there worse critic
Hopefully, the log is off our eyes.....its almost 7..My President wants to speak.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by sarrki(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
fergie001:

Hopefully, the log is off our eyes.....its almost 7..My President wants to speak.

Best of luck brother

I am streaming online too
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by djoey89: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na on top civilians ona get power.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Daboomb: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abeg, Stop using style to run from Corona virus in Abuja undecided
Moreover, Buhari's tenure is gradually winding up, l am sure even you, cant imagine the next President retaining you.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Yinka1808: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Better o, either you kill shekau or shekau kill you. One must happen

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by tunary(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
FOOL. Nigerians only know how to make mouth, at the end of it all nothing will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics) / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.