Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted (2703 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted by horpigee1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
A female friend of mine asked me this question but I don't know the reply to give her....she's planing to break up with him tho.

ladies... what would be your reaction if your boyfriend wrote something similar to this on his WhatsApp status??

After having sex with your boyfriend 10mins later u saw his post.... Done and dusted.
Re: After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted by Kaykay999(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lmao
Done and dusted
Nawaooh girls still have a long way to go on the mission of finding a perfect man or husband.[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted by Grandamante: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Until girls unshackle themselves from the mental bondage of thinking boys are using them when they have sex with them, this would never stop. Girls should use boys as their human Love Machine, their automated cucumber.

Older women know this, that's why they pay fortunes to young studs(sugar mumry) to service them regularly. U re there thinking u re giving sth to ur guy by having sex with him. While, infact he is the one giving u his dick and u welcoming it into ur kitten for ur pleasure. Any guy who cannot satisfy u, u ditch him. This is 21st century. Own ur sexuality for Bleep sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted by Betakeshi: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Re: After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted by nifemi25(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
That means scores counted.... Chop and clean mouth
Re: After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted by lilfort(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
lil dicky jxt caught fish again
Re: After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted by Tycyborg(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Maybe he was talking about his phone that dropped to the ground after the sex... His phone fell down, had a broken screen and he repaired it so after the repairs he cleaned the screen to be sure there is no debris and he later alerted the niggis by typing done and dusted lol hahahaha angry angry grin cheesy
Re: After Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend 10mins Later U Saw His Post.. Done And Dusted by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
Mo ti se, mo ti ku u danu

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Heartbroken As He Finds Out His Friends Slept With His New Girlfriend / Why Is Suya Sold At Night In Nigeria ? / Fetish Love For Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.