Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (48412 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Subduer: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2020
ElectroLyte:
But why is she concerned about Africa? The answer to that is not far fetch, everyone has what they care much about, she run an NGO that support Africa countries in various capacity.
PROCLAMING that she SEES in Africa what happened in Ecuador, even as the NUMBERS of the dead & infected are CONSISTENTLY LOW.
Does she IMPLY that the TEST KITS have the capability to escalate deaths that are NOT being experienced now?

The Africans who enjoyed B&M Foundation monies should be the ones to RECEIVE their Vaccines, not millions of us otherwise healthy Africans.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by ElectroLyte: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Subduer:

PROCLAMING that she SEES in Africa what happened in Ecuador, even as the NUMBERS of the dead & infected are CONSISTENTLY LOW.
Does she IMPLY that the TEST KITS have the capability to escalate deaths that are NOT being experienced now?

Kindly take your time to see the original content
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Dohyn3(f): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

2K giveaway for the first 10 people and free digital courses.

Make we help other mbok as you can see we have a useless government.

cc
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Lumcy25: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by cherriton12: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
supernet4:

Am interested
0017594261 gtbank
Thanks

What's the name on your account?.. I'll like to repay yout past kindness and i am serious
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by DATACUG: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by BennyDon: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
maasoap:

Why do many of you reason like this? Are you people under a perennial curse to be suspicious of people who care about you? Would you take FFK over Melinda. You claimed that Gates hate Africa when they have given much of their wealth to support Africa over the years, most especially in the area of vaccination of children against childhood diseases.
FFK stole your future and that of your children, born and unborn. Thank God Gates made their fortune through ICT. Otherwise, people like you would have come up with a lots of theories

What is he saying?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by maasoap(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
BennyDon:

What is he saying?

Your dad should be able to break it down for you as his IQ is reportedly higher than yours
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by BennyDon: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
maasoap:

Your dad should be able to break it down for you as his IQ is reportedly higher than yours

I can see you're no way better than a puppy. If you had your brain intact, you wouldn't mention another man's dad on social platform. It's either you lack parental care or you've got a loosen bolt in your engine.

Next time you'll learn how to respect others' comments and mend your torn raiment.

I still wonder why nincompoops like you are on social media.

Ignoramus!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by supernet4(f): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Livecamp09:

What's the name on your account?.. I'll like to repay yout past kindness and i am serious
Which past kindness?
Pls kindly unquote me
Am not interested in ur repayment
Thanks for d offer
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
supernet4:

Which past kindness?
Pls kindly unquote me
Am not interested in ur repayment
Thanks for d offer

Bukola... Try and grow up.. We ain't meant to be enemy
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by supernet4(f): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Livecamp09:

Bukola... Try and grow up.. We ain't meant to be enemy
U know from time that am a baby even at heart
Tnx
Am not ur enemy
Recent occurrence shows me that
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
supernet4:

U know from time that am a baby even at heart
Tnx
Am not ur enemy
Recent occurrence shows me that

U are always my babe.. How are u doing?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by supernet4(f): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Livecamp09:

U are always my babe.. How are u doing?
I jump am pass
How's ur pregnant wife?
Abi she neva born no?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
supernet4:

I jump am pass
How's ur pregnant wife?
Abi she neva born no?

Which pregnant woman?... I heard u got married few months ago.. How's your husband?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by supernet4(f): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Livecamp09:

Which pregnant woman?... I heard u got married few months ago.. How's your husband?
Oh now u forgot ur pregnant girfnd
How times fly
Anyways my husband is doing great
Thanks for asking
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
supernet4:

Oh now u forgot ur pregnant girfnd
How times fly
Anyways my husband is doing great
Thanks for asking

Lol.. Husband kwa.. Funny funny funny.. Anyways, stay safe
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by supernet4(f): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Livecamp09:

Lol.. Husband kwa.. Funny funny funny.. Anyways, stay safe
Tnx you too
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by maasoap(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
BennyDon:

I can see you're no way better than a puppy. If you had your brain intact, you wouldn't mention another man's dad on social platform. It's either you lack parental care or you've got a loosen bolt in your engine.

Next time you'll learn how to respect others' comments and mend your torn raiment.

I still wonder why nincompoops like you are on social media.

Ignoramus!
[/s]

Have you done what I asked of you? Stop crying and do the needful. Bastard!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by BennyDon: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
maasoap:
[s][/s]

Have you done what I asked of you? Stop crying and do the needful. Bastard!

Senseless mule!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by supernet4(f): 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Livecamp09 post=88587212]

Which pregnant woman?... I heard u got married few months ago.. How's your husband? [/quote
U forgot ur pregnant gfnds
How come u don dey solicit for help say u nd ur wife na garri una drink
Anyway send ur acct details make I do u 1k
At least at all at all na hin bad ]
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by ManLikeBlaize: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Blackfriday:
What have you deciphered you ignorant fool.... You all go about spreading lies and stupid theories.

Ask your stupid brain what FFK have contributed in easing the pain and suffering on the common man since the pandemic hit our shores... Nothing!... Absolutely nothing...all he does is whine about every god damn thing. He has food and enough money stolen from the public to last him and his family years to come but will sit in the comfort of his house and spill rubbish about people who are making diligent effort to curb this menace, with their money and resourceful thinking and ignorant idiots like you will be basking in the euphoria of his wishful thinking. Grow up fool.

You tell me, you docile slowpoke, what was she saying?.... Africa should be wiped out with the pandemic?.... Idiot give yourself brain and honestly people like you have an IQ below 50.... Go make your research about the lives of this couple and how much they have put into medical relief for Africa and how much time they have spent living in the most remote part of Africa, then you can bring your ungrateful ass back and talk with me. Idiot.

Let me now lecture your stupid self, your bill gate that you are praising, go and check the video where he said and I quote "the population of the world is at 6.8 billion people, now if we can work more on vaccination and healthcare, then we can lower that to 10 or 15% " . Go do your research fool before you come and bark at me like a shameless dog

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo) / Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.