Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (48407 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by simoncarlos(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2020
she wey see the vision resemble the virus herself.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by maasoap(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ECUADOR
THEY ARE PUTTING BODIES ON THE STREETS.
YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THAT IN COUNTRIES IN AFRICA. . .... MRS MELINDA GATES.
Please, how is this different from what Demi Fani Kayode said
By every standard, is this a good wish by mrs Gates to African nations?
By the Grace of God Almighty, Ecuador experience and the wishes of the Gates in this regard for my nation Nigeria and other African nations will be disappointed I Jesus Christ name Amen
We will overcome this pandemic to God's glory Amen

Interpretation of intention is the difference here. Melinda cares, she sent a warning out. FFK interpreted it to mean that that is her wish for Africa.
The same way minister of health warned us to stay at home by using a graphic illustration of what is happening in New York. But as expected, Nigerians descended on him.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Cmeo(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
I am sorry to say but not everyone has a misplaced brain socket as FFK. Mrs. Gate can't spew that rubbish, but on a normal day FFK can spew worse and he thought everyone is like him.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by walkwithgod(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2020
upower123:
please I need the digital courses.... Please

whatsapp - zero seven zero eight eight three one three four four nine.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Cousin9999:
Melinda Gates doesn't possess a medical degree or any degree in medical science.

Melinda Gates has never lived anywhere in Africa for a substantial amount of time nor does she speak an African language or socialize with Africans. She is not married to an African.

She doesn't have the credentials, personal history, or knowledge to speak authoritatively on anything involving Africa's medical issues now or in the future.

She's a stupid, racist b**** that married a rich, ugly degenerate (and possible homosexual), so she should would never have to do an honest day of work again.

She's only qualified to comment on f***ing your boss and being a pig.

Look at the language of an insane Nigerian who had probably benefitted from the generosity of the same couple he's using stupid adjectives to qualify! Shame
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by walkwithgod(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
ProfDview1:

Present sir

2k or digital course = I will go for digital course

2k and digital course = I will go for both sir gringringringrin

Even if the 2k wunt reach my side sir... I will love to learn the digital course.

lol, at all at all na winch Bros.

reach me via WhatsApp make I give you login to the digital courses.

Can i dm you??
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by walkwithgod(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
upower123:
please I need the digital courses.... Please

whatsapp..zero seven zero eight eight three one three four four 9
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by fof1: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/

I AGREE WITH YOU INTOTO. FFK IS MY FRIEND BUT HE SHOULD CAUTION HIMSELF AT TIMES AND NOT ABUSE THE SM OR HIS PRIVILEGES, PLS. I hate Exaggerated Comments or Conclusions on someone else's Speech, Stories or Talks...
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by abodundef: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
No evil or plaque shall befall Africa. We shall overcome this Convid -19 by the blood of the Jesus.
After lockdown is over check us out for your DI and large format printing In Warrior and Agbaro 08023332733
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Unamah: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas
. Bro, I think you have a comprehension problem. Learn to read and assimilate facts before you advertise ignorance
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by wirinet(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
maasoap:

That's the reality my friend, it's not a wish. The woman and her husband had invested a lot in Africa. FFK can't claim to love Africa more than these couple.
The woman was making a plea for Africa for the whole world to come to our rescue before it's too late. What she said is what many sensible people among us already knew. Between Melinda and FFK, who do you think love Africa or Nigeria better? Melinda of course. She gives to Nigeria and Africa all the time while likes of FFK takes as much as possible from Nigeria, sometimes, more than what three generations in his family would need to survive.
FFK is doing what he knows how to do best, distorting comments to attract attention.
Let me ask you: what is the relevance of people like FFK to Nigeria?

Don't mind them, if tragedy strikes now, people like FFK would take the next available flight out. They would take their families to the best hospitals in the world. The same people demonising Melinda now would be appealing to Bill and Melinda Foundation, WHO, UN, Red Cross,etc to come to the rescue. When famine hit Ethiopia, ,FFK and the likes did not even see it, it was the same western people that came to the rescue by sending billions of dollars worth of food.

Africans, sorry I mean Nigerian have arrogant pride. They have and know nothing and yet behave like they own the whole world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by joey150(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
elonize:
because they have done dis,gives dem d right to see death for Africa,if she says dis n also mentioned hope for Africa,its a different tin.but I will let u know dat if smone speak evil for u,u reject am straight up

You're twisting the narrative. Everybody knows what she actually meant to say. Deep down we all know what's happening in Ecuador could as well be happening in Africa if things go bad here.

So rather than hating on her 'comment' that is a clear possibility, we're better off putting things in place to ensure we don't end up like Ecuador.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Sarah20A(f): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2020
So in other words she said it undecided
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Unamah: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
fof1:

I AGREE WITH YOU INTOTO. FFK IS MY FRIEND BUT HE SHOULD CAUTION HIMSELF AT TIMES AND NOT ABUSE THE SM OR HIS PRIVILEGES, PLS. I hate Exaggerated Comments or Conclusions on someone else's Speech, Stories or Talks...
. I beg of you, try and read what FFK tweeted and interpose that with Mrs Gates comment and you will perfectly agree with FFK except you don't understand English.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
BreconHills:

You are focused on "dead bodies" like most people. The dead bodies are not at the heart of FFK's statement. What is at the heart of his diatribe is that this ( bodies on the street) is the wish/desire of Melinda Gates and secondly he is rejecting it spiritually when in fact the woman is using data( Ecuador) and experience ( difficulty of social distance in high population slums) to buttress her statement.

Thr result is that the issue to be addressed is being lost. How do we encourage social distancing in high density areas? How do we prevent the infection getting into such areas?

Ffk like most Nigerians favours drama over facts and abuse over clear action. By taking on someone of international stature, he hopes to drag himself up by dragging her down.; a particularly Nigerian trait. I am not surprised he is getting support, I would be surprised if it were otherwise.

I went to school with him so I am not surprised. It is amazing that character in early life is hard to shake.

You were school mates with FFK ? shocked
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by bukalis(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojukwucriminal:

God forbid.... On behalf of we hausas we donate him to North Korea

Here in North Korea, on behalf of Kim dynasty, we reject him n send him to Somalia
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

2K giveaway for the first 10 people and free digital courses.

Make we help other mbok as you can see we have a useless government.

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by LordReed(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Commentor:
It was fake news as usual but trust Nigerians to believe lies because that's what they love.

Africans love magic, that's why DSTV named those channels African Magic.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas
I think you are instead, is it not better he rejects it on behalf of us all than what that lagos landlord who suggested the govt print more money? Moreover why do you believe Africans should die as posited by Mrs Gates?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Cousin9999: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2020
For those of you who don't know, NGOs are anything but innocent.

Bill and Melinda Gates are no one's savior. Don't be so stupid.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/10/20/opinion/europe-africa-immigration-macron-birthrates.amp.html
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Oche211:
Femi fani kayode, the political wh*re of Nigeria.
Shameless and thoughtless.
I wonder how he got so much idiots as his followers.

Haba!!! Don't blame his followers nah!!!
They thought he gat something for upstair nii.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by musicwriter(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
She did say so. She said "Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa.'' But I don't see anything wrong with that. She's just concerned as to what may be our fate over here and that's a good thing actually.

However, she and husband should desist from their plot for control of medicine, control of food supply, control of government in poor countries, control of..............their organization as it has shown is all about control and little about charity. If indeed they're interested in charity in poor countries, he could do that from his bed room. Google pays out billions of dollars per month to poor people all over the world without making noise about it. All you need is a website and adsense code to begin earning money from google in your room. Don't tell me you're that a great benefactor of poor people and a computer programmer but can't find a way to code charity algorithm to the world.

Make donation and keep off, you're not the only one making donation in the world. I've made donation to American people twice and nobody knows about that.

NB: The reason South Africa, Egypt and Algeria has high rate of the disease is because of climate. Our hot weather in the core tropics is not favorable to the disease, so the virus dies on its own airborne or on surfaces. The disease is spreading mostly in countries above the tropic of cancer and below tropic of capricorn, which is understandable due to their proximity to colder climate.

See image below.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Tpave(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Tpave(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by honeyB2018: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Donald Trump to a grieving black American woman who lost her back American soldier husband "HE KNEW WHAT HE SIGNED FOR" Can you imagine this?
I acknowledge the fact that we need to encourage social distancing and other rules to avoid spreading of the virus
I also acknowledge the near hopeless situation in our medical system
But Mrs Gates as an international figure, should have thought of another means to communicate the same message without straining nerves
No matter how any other person may see my views, am completely opposed to it and I still stand my ground that wishing Africa that, is not welcomed by me
Americans are roasting Donald Trump to death and are ready to pay him back with their votes come Nov. So why should Africans accept that saying, because they have invested on Africans?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Chimezirim121: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2020
This is how channels TV tagged it. Op Belinda Gates actually said it

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by FirePower1(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
A lot of people bury there integrity and intelligent at the feet of rich men. Maybe this blog is hoping that Bill and Melinda Gate will see their post. How can you present an obvious truth and call it a lie?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by DORS(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

2K giveaway for the first 10 people and free digital courses.

Make we help other mbok as you can see we have a useless government.
please, I'm also interested in the digital course
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Neoteny7: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

No thanks

He's married to an ipod, so he'll feel right at home in the Yeast.

We therefore redirect your generosity to the igboes
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by sledge001(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2020
God bless you. Most of us are just blinded by bias and hate that deducing the meaning of simple English becomes an issue.
Verdict : She actually made that statement.
[1quote author=honeyB2018 post=88409730]Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?[/quote]
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by lukency(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2020
May her wish follow her and her country people.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by monichannel: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Fact check from your investigative journalism, she said it.

"Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa,” she said.

Quote copied from OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.