Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (48409 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by illicit(m): 5:51am On Apr 14, 2020
the two of them weren't far from the truth

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by JoseRaji(m): 5:52am On Apr 14, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
The Statement was nt misrepresented by FFK, wats rhe difference btwn U re mad, adn are u mad
While one is an assertion, a conclusion, an attempt at ridicule, and a forceful diagnosis on a person's mental state without even a medical license; the other is a question which can be answered.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Cousin9999:
Melinda Gates doesn't possess a medical degree or any degree in medical science.

Melinda Gates has never lived anywhere in Africa for a substantial amount of time nor does she speak an African language or socialize with Africans. She is not married to an African.

She doesn't have the credentials, personal history, or knowledge to speak authoritatively on anything involving Africa's medical issues now or in the future.

She's a stupid, racist b**** that married a rich, ugly degenerate (and possible homosexual), so she should would never have to do an honest day of work again.

She's only qualified to comment on f***ing your boss and being a pig.
she had just made a precutionary statement in preparation and shes right. Nigerians always love to fool themselves a lot no wonder politicians are so bleeped up in their dealings.

6 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 14, 2020
#Politics Nigeria, please the statement against FFK is not different from what Mrs Gates said. Yes Ecuador is in disaster but it smarks of evil wish to assume Africa will experience exact same. How about the Indigenous people of North America?

5 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Trueigbo: 5:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Instead of us to fight the monster we are busy arguing

2 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2020
mai gida walahi we don't want him. Our religion forbids runny mouthed people like him and we Kindly dash him to the igbos.
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by simols(m): 5:57am On Apr 14, 2020
I will rather beg than to commit, Any Amount for food please. 0032659385 diamond bank
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Bighead9: 5:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Femi Fani Kayode is an İgbo man, I'm not suprised with his statement.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2020
The gates are very evil and sinister people and I don't understand their obsession with Africa. And truly Bill gives me strong homosexual vibes. He has to be a fruit.
Cousin9999:
Melinda Gates doesn't possess a medical degree or any degree in medical science.

Melinda Gates has never lived anywhere in Africa for a substantial amount of time nor does she speak an African language or socialize with Africans. She is not married to an African.

She doesn't have the credentials, personal history, or knowledge to speak authoritatively on anything involving Africa's medical issues now or in the future.

She's a stupid, racist b**** that married a rich, ugly degenerate (and possible homosexual), so she should would never have to do an honest day of work again.

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by okoroemeka(m): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Cousin9999:

haaaaahaaaa!! The oyibo people are furious and desperate for the virus to kill as many Africans like it is doing in Europe or America,but this time around something they are curious to discover is protecting sub Saharan African,most of their scientists are saying hot weather,some are saying BCG vaccine,others immune system,but all I know is that our long past years of suffering is now our saviour.

8 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by JoseRaji(m): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2020
But is it not you people that were projecting 'thousands of Coronavirus infections' and 'thousands of deaths', and 'people would soon start dropping dead on the streets' a few weeks ago? Y'all can pray that prayer for yourselves, but won't stand to hear some other person from another country say it too.
Swallow your hypocrisy and try to do your best to stay safe. FG has extend d the Lockdown period for another two weeks, are you guys happy? All these our e-warriors.

Stay at home, stay safe, wash your hands, take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by ajl: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?

Don't mind the fake fact checker. Someone said she see in Africa what she see in Ecuador. So Bleep checker need a Viewer to tell him what she meant. What did she see in Ecuador? Dead bodies. Is that any different from what she see for Africa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:01am On Apr 14, 2020
She and her husband behave like loonies. I'm beginning to suspect that might be an atom of truth in the claim of obsession with vaccines and population control especially now that WHO came out to say the only way to get rid of covid-19 is through a vaccine and I'm like how's that news exactly?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Bestinstinct(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2020
See how people are being sentimental. Can we really handle COVID-19 if it gets out of hand? Will what happened in Equador not happen in Africa's slums? Instead of us to hold our leaders accountable for every step they take in battling this Virus, na Melinda Gate comment dem dey masturbate on top. As much as we do not pray for the worse, we should put realistic measures in place.

7 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by back2sender: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas
WE THE HAUSAWA/FULANI REJECTS THIS SCUMBAG PIG AND DONATE IT TO LA BIANCA TRIBE OF THE YEAST POTOPOTO REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by BreconHills(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?

You are focused on "dead bodies" like most people. The dead bodies are not at the heart of FFK's statement. What is at the heart of his diatribe is that this ( bodies on the street) is the wish/desire of Melinda Gates and secondly he is rejecting it spiritually when in fact the woman is using data( Ecuador) and experience ( difficulty of social distance in high population slums) to buttress her statement.

Thr result is that the issue to be addressed is being lost. How do we encourage social distancing in high density areas? How do we prevent the infection getting into such areas?

Ffk like most Nigerians favours drama over facts and abuse over clear action. By taking on someone of international stature, he hopes to drag himself up by dragging her down.; a particularly Nigerian trait. I am not surprised he is getting support, I would be surprised if it were otherwise.

I went to school with him so I am not surprised. It is amazing that character in early life is hard to shake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by MarianaTrench: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2020
If we handle things well then there will not be a disaster

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2020
JoseRaji:

While one is an assertion, a conclusion, an attempt at ridicule, and a forceful diagnosis on a person's mental state without even a medical license; the other is a question which can be answered.
The question is meant to be rhetorical. Get an idea of context
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by JoseRaji(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Cousin9999:

Lmao... I pity this one. You have data (as in, MB), Google Melinda Gates and learn about her. Also, learn to speak without all this hate you're spewing on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by wunaESQ(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
The Statement was nt misrepresented by FFK, wats rhe difference btwn U re mad, adn are u mad
The 1st one is a statement.. while d second one is a rhetorical question... lol.. on a lighter mood though

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by TheSociopath(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2020
God will protect us from evil mindsets against us
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by JoseRaji(m): 6:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The question is meant to be rhetorical. Get an idea of context
It's a question. Rhetorical or not, it is not the same thing as an assertion.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by ajl: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2020
okoroemeka:
haaaaahaaaa!! The oyibo people are furious and desperate for the virus to kill as many Africans like it is doing in Europe or America,but this time around something they are curious to discover is protecting sub Saharan African,most of their scientists are saying hot weather,some are saying BCG vaccine,others immune system,but all I know is that our long past years of suffering is now our saviour.

Things are looking hopeful for Nigeria because if things are supposed to be bad as per number of deaths as predicted by messengers of death, it ought to have started by now. It's been six week between the first index entered Nigeria and now, and about 3 weeks between when we had influx of infected Nigeria travelers and now. If Nigeria sail through April 21st without issue then the "plague" would have passed over. Though occasional death could happen here and there. Ecuador first Convid-19 case was also confirmed on February 29, a day after Nigeria announced its first confirmed Convid-19 case.

3 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nnakwu: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/
Fani kayode is a clown. This is how he criticized the Chinese that came to give us aid. By the time now all this his busy body will stop bill gate to help our poor country. I will stone that his big head personally. He don fail with 5G and now he have started again. Political idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by henrhiy: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2020
OP I love ur articles..I sincerely detest fake news ..If some persons want to be foolish,let them continue

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Tobiart: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by PericomaNwankwo: 6:11am On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/

So this long epistle you wrote is just to fact check what Mrs Gates said??

You must be irrational or you just like to type gibberish.

Pour journalism!!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by olalekan1(m): 6:11am On Apr 14, 2020
The statement can be interpreted to mean that Mrs Gate is predicting that that dead bodies will lie on the street in of Africa. Some predictions are usually backed up with underground analysis.

That statement when analysed critically shows that Mrs Gate is expecting dead bodies lying on the streets of Africa simply because not many have been tested but she forgot that even in Europe and other developed countries, not everyone is tested but they are recording deaths everyday.

She did not see Africa's comparative advantage like the weather and alternative medicine as something the government of Africa can capitalize on so as to reduce the spread, rather she was interested in sending panick message across Africa.

Her statement does not speak hope of survival to Africans in Africa

12 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by justgabby(m): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2020
The meaning of what Melinda Gates said was that poor infrastructures especially townships slums may push us towards an Ecuadorian type of situation. It was a simple recognition given as a practical advise. Do we think she was wrong?
Be wise and recognise who has your best interest.

4 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by MyParadise(m): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

2K giveaway for the first 10 people and free digital courses.

Make we help other mbok as you can see we have a useless government.
Should I send my details bros
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by BigIyanga: 6:18am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ECUADOR
THEY ARE PUTTING BODIES ON THE STREETS.
YOU ARE GOING TO SEE THAT IN COUNTRIES IN AFRICA. . .... MRS MELINDA GATES.
Please, how is this different from what Demi Fani Kayode said
By every standard, is this a good wish by mrs Gates to African nations?
By the Grace of God Almighty, Ecuador experience and the wishes of the Gates in this regard for my nation Nigeria and other African nations will be disappointed I Jesus Christ name Amen
We will overcome this pandemic to God's glory Amen
Saying in Jesus name is not a treatment against covid-19... only reasonable actions can slow spread. With folks like u, Africa is going to be like Ecuador

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.