Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (48408 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by BreconHills(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
AkeNathan:

Are you kidding me what school shocked

That will be giving it away wont it. How many Nigerians actually went to those schools at the time? Very few. I am afraid you will just have to believe or not believe me.

But let me say that in my opinion, OBJ did Femi a great disservice and in my opinion, what he did to Femi was what he does to those more educationally exposed than himself. He debases them and takes joy in it.

Femi should properly have been appointed Ambassadoe the the Court of St James ( the UK) or as Minister for Foreign Affairs. This is the world he naturally belongs to. Femi can charm the legs off a donkey, he communicates well and understands foreign cultures well. He would have stood up to foreign countriesand won better deals for business and diaspora. He would have been a legend.

Instead OBJ kept Femi in Nigeria and used him as an attack dog, thereby waking sleeping dogs. Whenever I saw Femi in pictures next to people like Melaye I thought wtf. Although Femi will not agree, OBJ did Femi no favours. Not one. Unfortunately Femi still regards him as his mentor - a sign of how far he fell. Who knows? The future could be brighter. But all these quotes from.him...

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
I’m just there to troll and report people to the mod I don’t read the disgusting stories one love
Bobbyfreshhh:

But your religion permits you to be reading sexcapades on beer parlour threads
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by wirinet(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
djon78:

See this disease wont do much in Nigeria because of many factors:

The government was more proactive more than many western governments..Those that traveled through Heathrow, JFK, and many other busy airports in Europe and America said there was no restrictions or check as of February but Lagos and Abuja airports were doing serious checks as of that February period

Nigerian government locked our borders and airports at the right time.
Many of these western nations allowed the disease to spread around, they were caught napping, hence the havoc and fatalities.

Even China's neighbors in the Asia Pacific region had less death than the Europeans and Americans because they responded in time.

The west failed woefully
They handled the issue poorly

The incubation and manifestation period for this virus is about 14 days or there about. Most of our people that returned from overseas before the lock down is past three weeks now.
Everyone with the virus must have manifested in either sickness or death

By the end of this extended 2 weeks Nigeria will have been free.

The only problem will be for government to put tight control at our airports and borders so that anybody that comes into Nigeria after the lock down is over must be quarantined and seriously tested.

I don't even see the death toll here reaching 20 self.
I agree with you, but our brothers from the east and PDP would not agree with you. They will tell you Buhari's response to the virus was worse that that of Italy, UK and US.

Another factor that I believe is helping us curtail the virus is our weather and immune system.
Our hot and humid weather helps us restrict the spread of the virus as it curtails it's spread. The virus does not last very long on hot and dry surfaces.
Furthermore, we constantly abuse our immunity (drinking pure water, eating foods with various degree of contamination, constant malaria and typhoid infections, etc) has really helped us in fighting epidemics and pandemics in general.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by djon78(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
wirinet:

I agree with you, but our brothers from the east and PDP would not agree with you. They will tell you Buhari's response to the virus was worse that that of Italy, UK and US.

Another factor that I believe is helping us curtail the virus is our weather and immune system.
Our hot and humid weather helps us restrict the spread of the virus as it curtails it's spread. The virus does not last very long on hot and dry surfaces.
Furthermore, we constantly abuse our immunity (drinking pure water, eating foods with various degree of contamination, constant malaria and typhoid infections, etc) has really helped us in fighting epidemics and pandemics in general.

I am from the east. It's not every body.
The government has done well in this epidemic. Just that many poor can't access relief.

Yeah our weather and immune plays a role too
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Debaks1: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaV:
Reading what you posted proves that she said exactly that. What does she mean by dead bodies on the streets of Ecuador and she sees that happening in Africa? Is it not clear enough?
Useless blog
Do you think any rational person will go on TV and wish death upon an entire continent...
Her words are been interpreted out of context...
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by pokenose(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/

You guys are completely missing an important point in her message. She says the reason why Africa has not seen much death is because Africans have not undergone widespread testing. That should make you think: "why do we need to undergo widespread testing before we see dead bodies on the street?" "Does it mean that the virus is in the tests? Since the virus has been in Africa since February, with testing or no testing we should already be seeing dead bodies on the streets, right? So I think what this evil woman is trying to tell us is this: "Just wait till we convince your governments to do widespread testing, we'll inject you with more of the virus, you will infect your friends and families & the deaths will fill the streets!" And when that happens, she will run and tell the whole world: "I told you so! Africans now have widespread testing and see the deaths we predicted." And some ignorant fools are here clapping for bill and Melinda gates.

3 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by gawu1: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas
You are too late with these comments.
Fani Kayode has since been donated to the inyamiri Igbos. He is even more a Igbo than the original Igbos.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by bitingcool: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/

You're an idiot. What's the difference between what she said and what FFK said. It's your type that enters politics and lies. Useless journalist
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by bitingcool: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
pokenose:

You guys are completely missing an important point in her message. She says the reason why Africa has not seen much death is because Africans have not undergone widespread testing. That should make you think: "why do we need to undergo widespread testing before we see dead bodies on the street?" "Does it mean that the virus is in the tests? Since the virus has been in Africa since February, with testing or no testing we should already be seeing dead bodies on the streets, right? So I think what this evil woman is trying to tell us is this: "Just wait till we convince your governments to do widespread testing, we'll inject you with more of the virus, you will infect your friends and families & the deaths will fill the streets!" And when that happens, she will run and tell the whole world: "I told you so! Africans now have widespread testing and see the deaths we predicted." And some ignorant fools are here clapping for bill and Melinda gates.

There is wisdom in what you have said.
Hmmmmm
Why is it that it's after the test people start to die.

Hmmmmm
Make I loud this oooo
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
asamaigho:

more like a wish 'blockhead'
your father and you put together can't stand my brain power.....'bastard son'
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

She's not correct anything, don't leak white man's ass...bodies are already littering in Europe and USA, that should be her concern more,
go and open your shop,market dunce.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Subduer: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
pokenose:

She says the reason why Africa has not seen much death is because Africans have not undergone widespread testing. That should make you think: "why do we need to undergo widespread testing before we see dead bodies on the street?" "Does it mean that the virus is in the tests? Since the virus has been in Africa since February, with testing or no testing we should already be seeing dead bodies on the streets, right? So I think what this evil woman is trying to tell us is this: " Just wait till WE CONVINCE YOUR GOVERNMENTS TO DO WIDESPREAD TESTING , " we'll INJECT YOU WITH MORE OF THE VIRUS, you will infect your friends and families & the DEATHS Will FILL THE STREETS! And when that happens, she will run and tell the whole world: "I told you so! Africans now have widespread testing and see the deaths we predicted." And some IGNORANT FOOLS are here clapping for bill and Melinda gates.
PAID AGENTS, mercenaries paid to kill Africans.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Subduer: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
bitingcool:

There is wisdom in what you have said.
Hmmmmm
Why is it that it's AFTER THE TEST people start to die.

Hmmmmm
Make I loud this oooo
No mind them & their VACCINE. Dem be Doctor?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by TabletMan: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:

whatsapp..zero seven zero eight eight three one three four four 9
I am in for the digital course.

Thanks bro
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by bahaushe1: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas

Bamaso. Hold on to your man!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by asamaigho(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Moralgladiator:
your father and you put together can't stand my brain power.....'bastard son'

ur brain power is millions of miles below 'poor' and dats d truth, hope u hear!
take heart boy, ur case is familiar...lolz
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

I think you should read well and understand anything before coming out to write about it. Neither Melinda nor Femi talked about seeing dead people on the streets. She made a statement that IF nothing was done about combating the virus in Africa, she saw people dying on the streets like in Ecuador due to the low level of health care facilities in the continent.

That was what Femi spoke about...she never said she saw literally, and Femi also didn't say she said so. He only attacked her based this belief of what she and her husband are up to.

Let's be guided.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
oh shut your stupid trap
if you're fooled by his sinister agenda packaged in his bs philanthropy, then go ahead and lap it all up like a brainless dolt
I'm not fooled and I said what I said
Please fukc off and do more reading and research, ignorance doesn't look good on you
joey150:

Sinister people that singlehandedly fought polio in Nigeria? Thanks to them so many children in Nigeria aren't born or have to live deformed.

Sinister people that spend millions fighting HIV, primarily in Africa?

Your definition of sinister is ridiculous. So, now Mr Gates is a homosexual because you have a hunch or a 'vibe'?

You're free to disagree with Melinda Gates even if she's speaking from a brutal but logical stance.But don't be entirely vacuous in the whole process to call them evil. There is nothing about Africa to be 'obsessed' with. Reason why till today many Africans still use make shifts rafts to sail to the other side and submit to slavery.

Melinda and Bill Gates have done more for humanity than you will every attempt to dream of. So, start to channel some of your 'goodness' into good things rather than hateful comments.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by joey150(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
oh shut your stupid trap
if you're fooled by his sinister agenda packaged in his bs philanthropy, then go ahead and lap it all up like a brainless dolt
I'm not fooled and I said what I said
Please fukc off and do more reading and research, ignorance doesn't look good on you
You sound like a crackhead.

Probably one of the chief 'Coronavirus is spread by 5G activists'.

Do some good in your community, reading nonsense and spreading hate about others will get you nowhere.

Perhaps you should start by changing your library of books to the ones that actually educate you. Because your "reading and research" has sadly made you a less educated individual.

The 21st century illiterate is what you are.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Coldfeets: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
pokenose:

You're right on point.

That woman is nothing but pure evil.

I'm so glad now people are waking up and seeing these evil Bill Gates, his wife and their entire evil vaccination plan for what it really is.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Again, shut the fukc up
Time will only tell
Let me believe what I want and continue foraging in your foolishness
I don't undermine Bill Gates and how he has massively contributed to the world but he still rubs me the wrong way
joey150:

You sound like a crackhead.

Probably one of the chief 'Coronavirus is spread by 5G activists'.

Do some good in your community, reading nonsense and spreading hate about others will get you nowhere.

Perhaps you should start by changing your library of books to the ones that actually educate you. Because your "reading and research" has sadly made you a less educated individual.

The 21st century illiterate is what you are.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Newbielearner(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

2K giveaway for the first 10 people and free digital courses.

Make we help other mbok as you can see we have a useless government.

Waiting for the give away smiley
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by joey150(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Again, shut the fukc up
Time will only tell
Let me believe what I want and continue foraging in your foolishness
I don't undermine Bill Gates and how he has massively contributed to the world but he still rubs me the wrong way

Oh, has he now 'massively' contributed to the world?

I thought he was evil and had bad intentions?

Time will tell what? Prove your sinister 'rubbing' true?

I don't mean to keep going back and forth, but you probably need a change of perspective and reasoning. Little wonder Nigeria is stuck in a rot.

So far, everything Bill Gates has done has been for the good of the world. If he rubs you the wrong way then you're just a sad and jealous person.

Stay home & stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by uchrikk(m): 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
I can't believe what Melinda Gates said has been turned into. We totally misunderstood her. I watched the said CNN interview. She actually requested that Africa needs immediate help to prevent "seeing many dead bodies in the streets". She explained that she had been to several African countries and that many poor people live in cramped suburbs, such that it will be difficult to stop COVID19 from wrecking havoc if it is allowed to spread in Africa.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Ayobami7(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
废话
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
BreconHills:

That will be giving it away wont it. How many Nigerians actually went to those schools at the time? Very few. I am afraid you will just have to believe or not believe me.

But let me say that in my opinion, OBJ did Femi a great disservice and in my opinion, what he did to Femi was what he does to those more educationally exposed than himself. He debases them and takes joy in it.

Femi should properly have been appointed Ambassadoe the the Court of St James ( the UK) or as Minister for Foreign Affairs. This is the world he naturally belongs to. Femi can charm the legs off a donkey, he communicates well and understands foreign cultures well. He would have stood up to foreign countriesand won better deals for business and diaspora. He would have been a legend.

Instead OBJ kept Femi in Nigeria and used him as an attack dog, thereby waking sleeping dogs. Whenever I saw Femi in pictures next to people like Melaye I thought wtf. Although Femi will not agree, OBJ did Femi no favours. Not one. Unfortunately Femi still regards him as his mentor - a sign of how far he fell. Who knows? The future could be brighter. But all these quotes from.him...

Oga abeg help a struggling boy in ruler ebonyi with some money I need some medications and some cups of rice

Ebonyi governor is not doing any palliative and price of drugs have skyrocket. Please 2k to 3k naira is enough for me sir

0216153603 GT bank

May blessings find you.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Today you’re Igbo, tomorrow you Yoruba, next you’re Hausa.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Staro: 4:31am On Apr 15, 2020
Splashme:

Oga, ignorance they say is a disease.

Now, let me educate you ...

Have you heard about The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? It's an NGO in the health sector and headed by
Melinda.

The NGO has worked in almost all African countries under the headship of Melinda

In Nigeria, the Bill Gates Foundation has been around since during Obasanjo's tenure doing vaccination.
I can bet that your own children or siblings have probably benefited from Melinda's vaccination campaign

Most of the free vaccination a Nigerian new born baby receives in hospital have been paid for by Bill and
Melinda Gates ( not your stupid greedy Nigerian government )

The NGO is singlehandedly responsible for getting rid of Polio in Nigeria and many other African countries.
Yes, Polio is gone. No new polio cases since 2014 even in Northern Nigeria where it was prevalent

Did you read where she said she had travelled to all towns and countries in Africa ?
Yes, she did not lie. It's just that, her visits don't make so much news headlines like the husband's.

That woman is not a racist but someone with a complete understanding of sub-Saharan African health systems
She knows exactly what she's talking about in that interview

Nigerians like living in denial

Well done
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by HabuD: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Slurity:
Your English teacher has finished you
Look at what Melinda Gates said: "Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see [b]that [/b]in countries in Africa,”
What exactly does she mean by "that" in her statement above with reference to Africa if not the littering of dead bodies across the streets of Africa like is happening in Ecuador. Infact, her main reference or point was not even the situation in Ecuador. She only used Ecuador as an introductory remark to buttress her main point which was on Africa. This is simple English na that I just begin to wonder why such arguments should emanate from it!
Now also look at what FFK said about what she implied: On Monday, Fani-Kayode wrote on Twitter;
"I see dead bodies all over Africa"- Melinda Gates. Horrendous VISION from a horrendous lady with a horrendous husband..."

What is the difference between the two statements? As an adult, a statement must not be said in black and white for you to understand what a person implied! As an adult its expected that you should have mature level of reasoning to understand what message is being passed across.
Even at that FFK made the exact statement she made. And notice that he used the word "VISION" to show that her careless and horrendous statement about the catastrophe in Africa was a FUTURISTIC one, and not a CURRENT situation.
Whats so difficult about such simple English that you don't understand and now attack the me and the man FFK unfairly?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by ElectroLyte: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?

You might want to read the full-text of her speech, read the paragraph before and after the sentence. Its unfair to pick a line of text interpret it why ignoring what was said before of after.

But why is she concerned about Africa? The answer to that is not far fetch, everyone has what they care much about, she run an NGO that support Africa countries in various capacity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.