Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (48414 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by omofranyoung(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2020
OP and all those who support the woman lack comprehension skills.

What happen to the Golden rule "Do unto others what you will do to yourself "

Wish unto others what you will wish unto yourself ".
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Bobbyfreshhh: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
mai gida walahi we don't want him. Our religion forbids runny mouthed people like him and we Kindly dash him to the igbos.

But your religion permits you to be reading sexcapades on beer parlour threads
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by nengibo: 6:20am On Apr 14, 2020
justgabby:
The meaning of what Melinda Gates said was that poor infrastructures especially townships slums may push us towards an Ecuadorian type of situation. It was a simple recognition given as a practical advise. [b]Do we don't think[/b]she was wrong?
Be wise and recognise who has your best interest.
Bros take am easy abeg, it's too early
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by HabuD: 6:22am On Apr 14, 2020
"Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa,” she said.
There's no difference between the above statement and what FFK said. So why attack the man when he just said exactly what the woman said?

6 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Slurity(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Oche211:
Femi fani kayode, the political wh*re of Nigeria.
Shameless and thoughtless.
I wonder how he got so much idiots as his followers.
You don't have to wonder how he got the stupid followers much, many of them are also stupid like him and many just like to see stupidity in display. The see same reason mad people in The street has many onlookers. Were dun wo sugbon kose e bi lomo

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Slurity(m): 6:25am On Apr 14, 2020
HabuD:
"Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa,” she said.
There's no difference between the above statement and what FFK said. So why attack the man when he just said exactly what the woman said?
Your English teacher has finished you
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by canDy4eva(f): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Maybe you need to post a link to the CNN interview and let us figure it out ourselves undecided

I've heard similar line from other people independent of FFK undecided

Great suggestion....
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by ezenna191(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2020
FFK is nothing but a disgrace to this country and indeed his generation. I keep imagining why he was ever appointed a federal minister. Shame unto FFK for his illicit efforts to discourage philanthropists and stop humanitarian assistance to poor African countries.

3 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Austineva(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Cousin9999:
Melinda Gates doesn't possess a medical degree or any degree in medical science.

Melinda Gates has never lived anywhere in Africa for a substantial amount of time nor does she speak an African language or socialize with Africans. She is not married to an African.

She doesn't have the credentials, personal history, or knowledge to speak authoritatively on anything involving Africa's medical issues now or in the future.

She's a stupid, racist b**** that married a rich, ugly degenerate (and possible homosexual), so she should would never have to do an honest day of work again.

She's only qualified to comment on f***ing your boss and being a pig.
I tell u
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by GraGra247(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2020
DEAR MELINDA GATES. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO YOU ON BEHALF OF ALL THE SENSELESS AFRICANS QUOTING YOU OUT OF CONTEXT.

YOUR STATEMENT CLEARLY SHOWS A REAL CONCERN THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING IN AFRICA WHICH IS A CLEAR FACT.

YOU EVEN DONATED 100M DOLLARS TO HELP PREVENT THIS. NONE OF THE IDIOT AFRICANS MOCKING YOU HAVE EVEN LIFTED A FINGER TO HELP.

PLEASE PARDON OUR IGNORANCE.

5 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by canDy4eva(f): 6:34am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?

My dear, I weep for Nigerians

Someone is predicting DOOM and all you do is attack the man speaking oñ your behalf?

Wow!

Let her keep her comparison to herself

All they do is project FEAR and people buy it. God in his Mercies will shock them.

We may not have all the know how's but we have GRACE.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Austineva(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2020
abobote:
Judging from your thread, FFK, was not wrong. What did she see in Ecuador, that she is expecting to see in Africa in the coming weeks; dead body on the street of course. In fact that woman is evil
very evil and a racist
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by AnanseK(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas

But you know where he belongs. That is with his IPOB inlaws, his love for side chick Bianca and

his inlaws such as the British- Biafran hunchbackNnamdi Kanu, is excessive and from the heart.

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 14, 2020
FFk simply didn't see it from your own context doesn't make his own context false. You just talked like you're the mouthpiece of Melinda Gates or like you entered her mind to know exactly what she meant by her statement. Your analysis is biased and shouldn't be taken serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by temptnow: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

God forbid.... On behalf of we hausas we donate him to North Korea
and we donate this illiterate to Iran

4 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Correcto: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2020
You are also bias with your interpretation. Next time send a link for the interview, don't explain it
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Roon9(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?

Don't mind OP!

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Dcoy: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2020
BreconHills:

You are focused on "dead bodies" like most people. The dead bodies are not at the heart of FFK's statement. What is at the heart of his diatribe is that this ( bodies on the street) is the wish/desire of Melinda Gates and secondly he is rejecting it spiritually when in fact the woman is using data( Ecuador) and experience ( difficulty of social distance in high population slums) to buttress her statement.

Thr result is that the issue to be addressed is being lost. How do we encourage social distancing in high density areas? How do we prevent the infection getting into such areas?

Ffk like most Nigerians favours drama over facts and abuse over clear action. By taking on someone of international stature, he hopes to drag himself up by dragging her down.; a particularly Nigerian trait. I am not surprised he is getting support, I would be surprised if it were otherwise.

I went to school with him so I am not surprised. It is amazing that character in early life is hard to shake.
�fact
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by canDy4eva(f): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaV:
Reading what you posted proves that she said exactly that. What does she mean by dead bodies on the streets of Ecuador and she sees that happening in Africa? Is it not clear enough?
Useless blog

Let me shock you

They have their agents everywhere on the social media that promote the FEAR they need in us!

All they need is you bring AFRAID and they attack.

They are nothing but rulers of darkness.

Forget their foundation that they use for charity! It's all a lie from the pit of hell.

3 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Austineva(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2020
back2sender:

WE THE HAUSAWA/FULANI REJECTS THIS SCUMBAG PIG AND DONATE IT TO LA BIANCA TRIBE OF THE YEAST POTOPOTO REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA
we d entire Igbos need him d most. We love him so much. How much do we need to pay to get him? Tell us d amount and we are ready to pay it. Ffk is d love of our life
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by DesChyko: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2020
aminulive:

SOURCE: https://politicsnigeria.com/fact-check-did-melinda-gate-claim-to-see-dead-bodies-all-over-africa/

You should have just let this one be.
After all the epistle, you ended up verifying his claim. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by jibola404(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Fani kayode master of fake news
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Ofon0909(f): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Before you all crucify Femi Kayode, go and look for Melinda Gates video and watch it. She said she sees dead bodies lying all over the streets of Africa.
Femi Kayode only rebuked her prophesies and I stand with him. After all if any thing happens, it isn't Femi's fault but our Government who isn't proactive and playing politics with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Before you conclude, go and watch Melinda Gates video and Femi's video.

5 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by joey150(m): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
The gates are very evil and sinister people and I don't understand their obsession with Africa. And truly Bill gives me strong homosexual vibes. He has to be a fruit.

Sinister people that singlehandedly fought polio in Nigeria? Thanks to them so many children in Nigeria aren't born or have to live deformed.

Sinister people that spend millions fighting HIV, primarily in Africa?

Your definition of sinister is ridiculous. So, now Mr Gates is a homosexual because you have a hunch or a 'vibe'?

You're free to disagree with Melinda Gates even if she's speaking from a brutal but logical stance.But don't be entirely vacuous in the whole process to call them evil. There is nothing about Africa to be 'obsessed' with. Reason why till today many Africans still use make shifts rafts to sail to the other side and submit to slavery.

Melinda and Bill Gates have done more for humanity than you will every attempt to dream of. So, start to channel some of your 'goodness' into good things rather than hateful comments.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by macaranta(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
I actually watched this interview on CNN and tho my views weren't as extreme as ffk, I had same cringe on my face when she made such damming references to Africa and deaths. For Fs sake, America has lost over 20k people to covid and her problem is Africa. Sometimes things like this give credence to the whole conspiracy theories going round...

3 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Jflex07(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
When I say Apc and its supporters are useless, illiterates and without sense, some persons think that I am blabbing. please what is the difference between what ffk said and what Mrs gates said, was it because the statement wasn't word for word? These Apc urchins are a disgrace to their families and Nigeria at large.

3 Likes

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Austineva(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
AnanseK:

But you know where he belongs. That is with his IPOB inlaws, his love for side chick Bianca and

his inlaws such as the British- Biafran hunchbackNnamdi Kanu, is excessive and from the heart.
we d Igbos love him so much. We want him by all cost
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Correcto: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Yours finished you too.
Slurity:
Your English teacher has finished you
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by kokomilala(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2020
@honeyB2018, you have a different spirit and think clearly.You are not part of the herd mentality of Nairaland, who whoop cough on the rodeo ride of the prevailing sentiments.
Melinda's mind replicated what happened in Ecuador in Africa.She didn't say that directly, but if you read between the lines of this discourse and you have the perspicacity of a sound mind, you'll know that she's, in a grim sense,saying that Africa would witness what FFK said.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Austineva(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2020
temptnow:
and we donate this illiterate to Iran

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by canDy4eva(f): 6:53am On Apr 14, 2020
wirinet:

And FFK and you are the voltron of Africa? Africa has about 52 countries, but it's FFK and you that is taking it so personal, why? She did not mention Nigeria not to talk of your tribe or family name. Why the personal insults on Bill and Melinda Gates? Nigerians always want to be famous for the wrong reasons.

It's common sense, you dnt advice someone by pointing to a corpse and saying "you will die twice that"

That's bull shit!

Advice if need be and dnt put FEAR!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by nams77: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Dont mind the mofos above. Her speech connotes that just as dead bodies are placed on the street, same will happen in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State / Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.