Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Long It Take Menstruation Blood To Sized Because I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long It Take Menstruation Blood To Sized Because I'm Confused (350 Views)

Help!! Why Is Menstruation Blood So Salty? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long It Take Menstruation Blood To Sized Because I'm Confused by fineboynl(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
she came to my house on Friday. when I finish banging her in the night I was surprised to see blood all over the condom in bedroom. I confronted her she said her period ends on Thursday. that the blood has not come out fully. my first time of hearing about that because the blood was very much.

on Saturday I didn't bang her. on Sunday and Monday today there is still blood but not much as on Friday. should I need to be worried? I need answers from all lady's is this normal.
Re: How Long It Take Menstruation Blood To Sized Because I'm Confused by Ekakamba: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020

OP marry her, you just deflowered a virgin. grin tongue
Re: How Long It Take Menstruation Blood To Sized Because I'm Confused by Freelane33(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Continue swimming in the blood of Jesus grin lol , 5 day at most . If the thing no stop maybe she has problem ( infection )
Re: How Long It Take Menstruation Blood To Sized Because I'm Confused by NaijadrivaCars: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
By the time this lockdown is over, many people will be daddies and mummies.

1 Like

Re: How Long It Take Menstruation Blood To Sized Because I'm Confused by Destinylink(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
By the time this lockdown is over, many people will be daddies and mummies.

Just what I was thinking....
Re: How Long It Take Menstruation Blood To Sized Because I'm Confused by Bluezy13(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Power of lockdown

(1) (Reply)

;d ;d ;d / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Any Strings Attached? / What's The Lowest You've Gone In An Argument?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.