Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (92359 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by xreal: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hoteliers
Artisan/Manial worker/Bricklayer
Bar

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by freshkpomo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Midifued: everybody except the top politicians.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by botrix(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
People like me
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Npfn: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Condom sellers and ashawo

2 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Horbar1: 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
12. Event centers.

We sell day old chicks anyway.

3 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Respect55(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Everybody will feel it without exception. Even Buhari will feel it directly or indirectly.
How will Buhari feel it?

3 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by fredopareto(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kia..remove police

2 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Teejazy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everybody will feel it.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Yankee101: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me[/s]

Closed. We have enough for today

4 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by TenTon(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Police dey grove oh.... na 1k for each checking oh... if they catch you without a pass...
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by danielorilonise(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Students and parents
Omooba77:
These are the set of people that will feel the brunt of lockdown:

1. NURTW - Like most Nigerians, NURTW drivers and conductors, live by the day, with the additional 14 days, it means no work, no delivery.

2. Agberos - Closely related to the above are agberos that collect money at every bus stop and junctions

3. Betting Agencies - These group loss of revenue is due to sporting lockdown world wide. Also because of no work, most people can't patronise them

4. Canteen Food Sellers - Most offices are closed, no customers; Ghana High is a good example

5. Eatries - Just like number 4 above, patronage is low.

6. Mechanics - Many people only warm their cars/vehicles without driving out

7. People selling in the traffic - Gala and drink sellers are feeling it.

8. Police /LASTMA/ Traffic Warden - No bus to catch

9. Cinema Houses - People can not gather to watch films

10. Add your own.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by TotoNaRubber: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ashawo customer i go do you well too.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by letitrainnow(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everybody will feel it abeg.

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by ajokeade920: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everyone is affected oo..no matter what,e no fit be like wen everything normal.God na urhand we dey o.Airpus
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Kabir5643(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guy no hate o
But seeing this on every thread makes me cringe loooooool

Reduce am lmao

No hate
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

11 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by candidbabe(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jh
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by 9jaRealist: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Besto(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
My mech even volunteered to wash my car today, just told him nothing come out ooo.

2 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Goalnaldo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Even Egungun he can't enter express again angry

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by maduxs: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Revenue collector

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by speaktome(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omooba77:
These are the set of people that will feel the brunt of lockdown:

1. NURTW - Like most Nigerians, NURTW drivers and conductors, live by the day, with the additional 14 days, it means no work, no delivery.

2. Agberos - Closely related to the above are agberos that collect money at every bus stop and junctions

3. Betting Agencies - These group loss of revenue is due to sporting lockdown world wide. Also because of no work, most people can't patronise them

4. Canteen Food Sellers - Most offices are closed, no customers; Ghana High is a good example

5. Eatries - Just like number 4 above, patronage is low.

6. Mechanics - Many people only warm their cars/vehicles without driving out

7. People selling in the traffic - Gala and drink sellers are feeling it.

8. Police /LASTMA/ Traffic Warden - No bus to catch

9. Cinema Houses - People can not gather to watch films

10. Add your own.

Please remove POLICE from the list... Those thieves are on real money now...

One Police man close to me in my area said "if the lockdown continues for a month, i must buy a plot of land"

7 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Mrbiggies(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Clubs/joints
But I dey feel am too
I dey check my weight ooo
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Seankhalifa: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ashawooo
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Opeakins(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Directly or indirectly everyone feels it
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by chukwuibuipob: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
sad We Dey in diz poo together except the politicians

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

The Chinese doctors are currently in UK, Italy and Russia that the highest expression of your intellectual capacity is rumour mongering and infantile lies should be a thing of shame to your conscience.

PS at op na so your other thread of despair and gloom failed disgracefully, one will think you will seek a more decent and positive thread to write like how the e community comprising of many billionaires on Nairaland can offer succour to the many that will suffer ABI na to dey gloat on top other people suffer be ya work? What a waste.

This ENGLISH can fry a LIZARD.

6 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Slurity(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
content208:
Nigeria doctors have healed 61 out of the 300+ corona virus cases with only 10 deaths.

Since the doctors are doing their jobs well, what are Chinese doctors doing in this country?

What Shaddy deal does Buhari have with China?

It's obvious they are not in Nigeria to treat patients; they must be here for something else, something else that buhari isn't telling us.

Between Nigeria and the United States, which country needs extra medial experts more? So, why didn't these Chinese so-called medical experts go to the United States or Italy? Why are they coming to Nigeria where the issue is not as pronounced?

If they love Nigeria this much, why then did their government try to intimidate and maltreat Nigerians in China? What is Buhari hiding?
You can't compare China's achievement in terms of treatment and recovery with ours, over 77,0000 has recovered in China and less that 1600 left in hospital
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by psalm11(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Only federal government workers will not feel it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by PresidentBuhari: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
I quote you bro. I need this cash.

Thanks

Yankee101:
1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by nothingspoil70: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Take number 8 out of the list.
Those guys are still extorting money on the road as usual

3 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Kobicove(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
socialmediaman:
Anyone without savings for at least a few months is in some real soup this period! Some businesses will see their sales skyrocket though.

But I’m surprised that a lot of businesses are not able to absorb some of the laid off workers to increase their output for essential commodities this period. Says a lot about the country in general

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by your second paragraph

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.