Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (92313 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Jibsy203(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Afonjas are already dieing of hunger
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by djbussy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
God help us

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by backbone503(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
You think its funny. The death toll in Trump led US and other Western powers should give any smart person an idea of how deep the shit the world presently is.

See, EVERYBODY is and will feel the impact. Incase you don't know, the lockdown, after the expiration of this 2nd 2weeks, will most likely be extended again and maybe indefinitely.

We really need to pray for God's intervention, not just about Covid-19, but for world peace, because the suffering for too much. As e dey so, na only God fit rescue humanity, and I know It definitely will.

2 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Amanda4life: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
HUNGER. ÓOOOOOO.

GOD!
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Origin(f): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everybody will be affected.

Even billionaires don't have that networth in cash.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by PresidentBuhari: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thanks bro.

Yankee101:

Ur akant or a cell number if you prefer airtime
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Zikofwest: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:
1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by kingxsamz(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
You forgot pastors...
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Musicians, undergraduates.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Eaglefine(f): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am feeling it more
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Amanda4life: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Since the mazes are not able to go and work.
Let bUhari and all the politicians stop receiving salary until the lockdown is over.

BUHARI YOU AND YOUR POLITICIANS SHOULD NOT BE RECEIVING SALARY.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Amanda4life: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Jibsy203 post=88415464]Afonjas are already dieing of hunger[/quote

PLEASE ALL THE THIEVES TERRORIZING LAGOS STATE AND OGUN

WHERE ARE THEY FROM?
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Owaincouncil: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
That your No 8. The police have alternative. They've shifted their roja stuff to those defaulters now.
I called one police friend to see me for an emergency job today, he said he cant come that what he is making at the patrol is beyond joke.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Allsingles: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Everybody will feel it without exception. Even Buhari will feel it directly or indirectly.

Thanks.
The country economy is not growing so he will feel it.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Luckyb1212: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everything in this country is nothing but Scam, will Delta State continue lockdown too, mtcheewwwww, OSHI ATI IRANU
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Glink2018(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omooba77:
Even robbers will feel it too, wetin dem wan steal again?

Dem go still steal phones and laptop..
Like, if you are going out tomorrow with your phone, make one street boy just snatch the phone from your hand.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by OKorowanta: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
content208:
Nigeria doctors have healed 61 out of the 300+ corona virus cases with only 10 deaths.

Since the doctors are doing their jobs well, what are Chinese doctors doing in this country?

What Shaddy deal does Buhari have with China?

It's obvious they are not in Nigeria to treat patients; they must be here for something else, something else that buhari isn't telling us.

Between Nigeria and the United States, which country needs extra medial experts more? So, why didn't these Chinese so-called medical experts go to the United States or Italy? Why are they coming to Nigeria where the issue is not as pronounced?

If they love Nigeria this much, why then did their government try to intimidate and maltreat Nigerians in China? What is Buhari hiding?

They are here to secretly treat Kyari worsening covik situation.

2 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by backbone503(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by askakim(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Naija Pastor's will definitely feel it more..

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Hardlife: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
PresidentBuhari:
I quote you bro. I need this cash.

Thanks

ah fah?him wire you something?
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by samsard(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
ikaboy:
Everyone is feeling it, though some monthly salary workers wont.
Food stuff is getting scarce and expensive. If you have a means now, then literally more dependants on you.
Some families having literally everyone at home doing nothing but eating and sleeping while bringing in nothing. Salary sef dey hear am.

2 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Autotech312(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omooba77:
Even robbers will feel it too, wetin dem wan steal again?

I'm sorry, robbers are more busy now than before, as I'm typing this they're very busy in idimu road. You can ask people in Alagbado,ifo, mushin, bakare dawodu street, in gbagada.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Ladyvin(f): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
MorataFC:
It is only Telecom company that will be on gaining side, the data that is scheduled for a month I exhaust it in six days.

I can understand, with 24 hours sitting at home nairalanding, data is sure to be exhausted fast than it should.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by hstar: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Pussse1: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omooba77:
These are the set of people that will feel the brunt of lockdown:

1. NURTW - Like most Nigerians, NURTW drivers and conductors, live by the day, with the additional 14 days, it means no work, no delivery.

2. Agberos - Closely related to the above are agberos that collect money at every bus stop and junctions

3. Betting Agencies - These group loss of revenue is due to sporting lockdown world wide. Also because of no work, most people can't patronise them

4. Canteen Food Sellers - Most offices are closed, no customers; Ghana High is a good example

5. Eatries - Just like number 4 above, patronage is low.

6. Mechanics - Many people only warm their cars/vehicles without driving out

7. People selling in the traffic - Gala and drink sellers are feeling it.

8. Police /LASTMA/ Traffic Warden - No bus to catch

9. Cinema Houses - People can not gather to watch films

10. Add your own.

Okay
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by ajaymina(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omooba77:
These are the set of people that will feel the brunt of lockdown:

1. NURTW - Like most Nigerians, NURTW drivers and conductors, live by the day, with the additional 14 days, it means no work, no delivery.

2. Agberos - Closely related to the above are agberos that collect money at every bus stop and junctions

3. Betting Agencies - These group loss of revenue is due to sporting lockdown world wide. Also because of no work, most people can't patronise them

4. Canteen Food Sellers - Most offices are closed, no customers; Ghana High is a good example

5. Eatries - Just like number 4 above, patronage is low.

6. Mechanics - Many people only warm their cars/vehicles without driving out

7. People selling in the traffic - Gala and drink sellers are feeling it.

8. Police /LASTMA/ Traffic Warden - No bus to catch

9. Cinema Houses - People can not gather to watch films

10. Add your own.

Commercial s€x worker ( Olosho )
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Sunday172(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm here 2181815835 zenith
Yankee101:
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Pussse1: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Allsingles:

Thanks.
The country economy is not growing so he will feel it.

yes
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Yankee101: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
hstar:

Pls I prefer cash: 2122320833, thanks

Bank?
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Brunicekid(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bevista:
Everyone!
Exactly...Everybody!!!
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by coins501(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
If only you know what the police is doing at state borders, you would add them to LIST OF HAPPIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH RIGHT NOW. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.