Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (92388 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by ejitest1(m): 4:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello guys, I really need your assistance here
I need money for food stuff Pls, any amount will be appreciated.
Uba bank
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Bluntemperor: 4:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

The Chinese doctors are currently in UK, Italy and Russia that the highest expression of your intellectual capacity is rumour mongering and infantile lies should be a thing of shame to your conscience.

PS at op na so your other thread of despair and gloom failed disgracefully, one will think you will seek a more decent and positive thread to write like how the e community comprising of many billionaires on Nairaland can offer succour to the many that will suffer ABI na to dey gloat on top other people suffer be ya work? What a waste.

please,back your claim on the Chinese Medical Officials in UK and Russia-with the News and Current Statistics there.
Somebody was given his opinion on an urgent matter of importance and you claimed to demeaning him on something that has to do with life of Nigerian people.As at this morning,i read a published and circulating information in US that over 21Milli.Chinese died without being reported because it is a Community Regime.
If you and Bubu has Chinese deal-including heavy Loan that the government have not been able to account for,you can continue to do their bidding.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by hodari: 4:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Ashawo business has suffered no be small.

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Na me feel dis lockdown pass o..

During d day am just bored, very bored, very hungry, nothing to watch, nothing to eat, nothing to do.
Is dis one life?
Make depression no kee me.. Abeg my people help your girl,
UBA 2064170219
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by OgahBohz: 4:58am On Apr 14, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:
Omooba77 I disagree with you on this:
1. NURTW - Like most Nigerians, NURTW drivers and conductors, live by the day, with the additional 14 days, it means no work, no delivery.

Why do you think there has been total compliance by Nurtw members? Because Government had settled them before embarking on the lockdown.

That was why there were no vehicles in the garages when lock down was announced

how can you be this stupid?..

if people don't go out to work, or do their daily activities, where will the NURTW see passengers to convey?
or you expect them to come out and drive empty buses arround?..
how can anyone be this stupid!! HOW?
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by watchindelta(m): 5:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Ppl that allowed to work In Italy They are smiling , supermarket. Meat saler, money transfer agent, company producing essential stuff, truck drivers that distribute essential stuffs. Some caregiver. with proved of an authorize paper to prevent find. No be everybody they cry, they are only crying for the death not for food
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by joyandfaith: 5:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Omooba77:
These are the set of people that will feel the brunt of lockdown:

1. NURTW - Like most Nigerians, NURTW drivers and conductors, live by the day, with the additional 14 days, it means no work, no delivery.

2. Agberos - Closely related to the above are agberos that collect money at every bus stop and junctions

3. Betting Agencies - These group loss of revenue is due to sporting lockdown world wide. Also because of no work, most people can't patronise them

4. Canteen Food Sellers - Most offices are closed, no customers; Ghana High is a good example

5. Eatries - Just like number 4 above, patronage is low.

6. Mechanics - Many people only warm their cars/vehicles without driving out

7. People selling in the traffic - Gala and drink sellers are feeling it.

8. Police /LASTMA/ Traffic Warden - No bus to catch

9. Cinema Houses - People can not gather to watch films

10. Add your own.

Remove police
Add beggars
Add pastors
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Newsolutions: 5:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Pick pockets
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Thoughty2(m): 5:24am On Apr 14, 2020
wilemer:

you must be an idiot

I leave it to others to judge who is the idiot between you and I.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by membranus: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Dannyilo:
It’s no news that food items have gone up by almost 100% as a result of COVID-19 lockdown. Consequently, everybody will be affected by this. I have been providing food items prior to the lockdown and I have decided to provide food items even during the lockdown at a cheaper rate for the average person in Nigeria. For a start we will be offering RICE, GARRI and YAMS Straight from the food basket of the nation with delivery cost on me nationwide. We are offering to absorb the burden of;
1. Travelling long distances to get these items
2. Affordable prices
3. Best produce you can get anywhere in the country
4. Provide you with food items for both household, retail and wholesale
5. Above all, provide quality food items to cushion the effect of hardship as a result of the lockdown.
As for delivery, that is not a challenge as provisions have been made for food items to be moved from state to state. You can order for these items from the comfort of your homes and they will be delivered to your state. Furthermore, those who wish to buy and resell to their respective states are also welcome as I will be giving discounts to wholesalers. You can contact us on whatsapp/call 08064496194, 08063429511 follow us on instagram @benue_food_bank or email benuefoodhub@gmail.com to place your order. Delivery is within 24-48hrs depending on the location.

Scam!!!!

What assurance do I have of getting the foodstuff after paying the money?

None.

Potential victims Beware!!!.

This is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Ezmans: 5:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Omooba77:

2. Agberos - Closely related to the above are agberos that collect money at every bus stop and junctions

3. Betting Agencies - These group loss of revenue is due to sporting lockdown world wide. Also because of no work, most people can't patronise them

4. Canteen Food Sellers - Most offices are closed, no customers; Ghana High is a good example

10. Add your own.
please where Lagos State governor, Shameless politicians
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Chicastle: 5:32am On Apr 14, 2020
content208:
Nigeria doctors have healed 61 out of the 300+ corona virus cases with only 10 deaths.

Since the doctors are doing their jobs well, what are Chinese doctors doing in this country?

What Shaddy deal does Buhari have with China?

It's obvious they are not in Nigeria to treat patients; they must be here for something else, something else that buhari isn't telling us.

Between Nigeria and the United States, which country needs extra medial experts more? So, why didn't these Chinese so-called medical experts go to the United States or Italy? Why are they coming to Nigeria where the issue is not as pronounced?

If they love Nigeria this much, why then did their government try to intimidate and maltreat Nigerians in China? What is Buhari hiding?

Their Nyash go open one day
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Yankee101: 5:34am On Apr 14, 2020
dyomo:

Done, u can take down your #
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Yankee101: 5:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Wiinnd:
Biko, please help me Airtime.. 09, Airtel. Much Love!

Done, u can take down your #
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Yankee101: 5:36am On Apr 14, 2020
backbone503:

Airtime. 070

Done u can take down ur #
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Ezmans: 5:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Omooba77:

10. Add your own.
please where is Lagos State governor, Shameless politicians

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Daniel058:
After this covid 19 stuff, NDIGBO will know why its important to unite for this BIAFRA agitation ...

Buhari is corrupt .. Buhari is not even qualified to be a village head in my community , talk more of ward counselor

Imagine a state ,a region where Buhari is the most qualified candidate .. chai

grin

It's not by power or knowledge. It's a privilege. You are just fortunate to see yourself pacing the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Questo: 5:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Haba, Wetin you dey talk like this?� Na police get this season oh! They're making the hell of cash Via Roadblocks, raids and bails. Here in the Sub-urbs of Abuja where I stay, they take advantage of partially opened shops. We were 154 when counted; we bailed ourselves with 10k each making the DPO realize 1.54Million there at a spot. Similar things happen at the Roadblocks.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by nkakp(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2020
SURE FOUNDATION POLYTECHNIC Ikot Akai, Ukanafun L. G. A, Akwa Ibom state.

A private polytechnic with state of the art equipments,labs and classrooms.

2020/2021 Academic Session! Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!!

THE FOLLOWING COURSES BELOW ARE AVAILABLE:

- Accounting
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mass communication
- Business Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Office Technology
- Building Technology
- Architecture
- Agricultural Technology
- Land Surveying

Interested students should obtain application form from the admission's office or call the following number 0909-
921-3377

It is now your turn to have a qualitative polytechnic education!

Tuition Fees are Affordable with a standardized laboratories, workshop and well furnished & Secured hostels!!!!!

Get Registered.

visit our website, www.sfp.edu.ng
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by simols(m): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Any Amount for food please. 0032659385 diamond bank
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Vickram: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Olosho world wide
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by ProtectMyMoney: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2020
OgahBohz:

how can you be this stupid?..

if people don't go out to work, or do their daily activities, where will the NURTW see passengers to convey?
or you expect them to come out and drive empty buses arround?..
how can anyone be this stupid!! HOW?

You are actually the stupid one. You seem to forget that some people were designated as essential and are allowed to go to work and do their daily activities.

The success of lockdown is hinged on transportation.

The reason there is no protest by NURTW is because they had been settled as a stakeholder to ensure lockdown compliance, not because you think people don't go out.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Emperor970(m): 6:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Gtbank
My mom and siblings are starving
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Esegracexxx(f): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Ur akant or a cell number if you prefer airtime

09071357463 Airtel

Thank you God bless you
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by okikijamal(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Yankee101 post=88418899]

Done, u can take down your #[/quote

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2020
PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY, WE ARE IN DIRE NEED OF FOOD STUFFS:
0122195154 WEMA BANK, ISHOLA
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by ibawon(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Fitness Centers. Eg Gyms
Hospitality business eg. Hotels
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Mistura02: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:
[s]1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me[/s]

Closed. We have enough for today

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by gracious11(f): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2020
lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by lanzie90: 6:54am On Apr 14, 2020
content208:
Nigeria doctors have healed 61 out of the 300+ corona virus cases with only 10 deaths.

Since the doctors are doing their jobs well, what are Chinese doctors doing in this country?

What Shaddy deal does Buhari have with China?

It's obvious they are not in Nigeria to treat patients; they must be here for something else, something else that buhari isn't telling us.

Between Nigeria and the United States, which country needs extra medial experts more? So, why didn't these Chinese so-called medical experts go to the United States or Italy? Why are they coming to Nigeria where the issue is not as pronounced?

If they love Nigeria this much, why then did their government try to intimidate and maltreat Nigerians in China? What is Buhari hiding?

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by gracious11(f): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:
[s]1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me[/s]

Closed. We have enough for today
pls ooooo 0038211972 diamond/ access

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by backbone503(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Done u can take down ur #

Seen. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate this kind gesture. What you give enriches you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.