Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (92361 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Bimpe29: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Vulcanizer

And pockets of others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Wiinnd(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:
1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by GloryPraise61(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Alaba traders
Truck pushers will be affected as well
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Yankee101: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
hstar:

Pls I prefer cash: 2122320833, thanks

Bank name
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Daniel058(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Bro don't lie to urself even if u get biafra 2day everything will remain the same, are ur politician not corrupt 2 or hw many good hospitals have ur state governor build for their own people. Even ur leader what positive development has he brought 2 his own village? During this pandemic how many people has he fed other than his family
The Truth is that Igbo peoples value money only When the issue at hand isn't yet life/death matter . they may not teach you how to Make that money but can never allow their brother starve to death.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Daniel058(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yungwealth:

Must you disgrace ur tribe undecided
wetin concern you here?

Can you proudly talk about ur own tribe that's if you belong to any
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by CyberEBOLA(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Interesting..
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Getintouch2004(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:

0040920141 GTB
Thanks!
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Twinmama:

Buhari eleyi ti kure, he was head of state
President first term, president second term so what kind of ko ni kure are you still talking about?
Instead of you to pray to God to open doors for you ina e kuweri. Go and watch cartoons joor.
But he still borrow money to buy nomination form to contest for president.He is still under a payroll from taxpayers money.So him no be sefmade.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by hstar: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yankee101:

Ur akant or a cell number if you prefer airtime
Bros please. I don quote you and I've not received anything
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by yom2(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

The Chinese doctors are currently in UK, Italy and Russia that the highest expression of your intellectual capacity is rumour mongering and infantile lies should be a thing of shame to your conscience.

PS at op na so your other thread of despair and gloom failed disgracefully, one will think you will seek a more decent and positive thread to write like how the e community comprising of many billionaires on Nairaland can offer succour to the many that will suffer ABI na to dey gloat on top other people suffer be ya work? What a waste.
thank you my brother. There's too many careless comments here. I have been frantically searching for chinaland, russialand, ukland and mexicoland to compare if they have the level of careless talk we have here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by mbhs139(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

The Chinese doctors are currently in UK, Italy and Russia that the highest expression of your intellectual capacity is rumour mongering and infantile lies should be a thing of shame to your conscience.

PS at op na so your other thread of despair and gloom failed disgracefully, one will think you will seek a more decent and positive thread to write like how the e community comprising of many billionaires on Nairaland can offer succour to the many that will suffer ABI na to dey gloat on top other people suffer be ya work? What a waste.

God bless you. You take the burden of replying that nicompos out of má head. Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by iswallker(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
ayobamiJR:

This ENGLISH can fry a LIZARD.

His English is OK, save fkr his lack of punctuation.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
You number 8 about Policemen �‍♂️ you are wrong they are making a lot of money now than before if you have travel recently you will know what I am talking about many of them will buy car and build house after this pandemic I swear.
Last time I travelled each checkpoint is #500
To cross state border is higher I saw a Reverend father paid 5k to cross border between Akwa Ibom/Rivers state
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by mbhs139(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
yom2:
thank you my brother. There's too many careless comments here. I have been frantically searching for chinaland, russialand, ukland and mexicoland to compare if they have the level of careless talk we have here

If you are a fan of Quora, you'll know that Náíràland is full of sick people.

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Yankee101: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
hstar:

Bros please. I don quote you and I've not received anything

Relax.
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by snowkween(f): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omooba77:
Even robbers will feel it too, wetin dem wan steal again?
. They are getting worst here oooo
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Ayobami7(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
废话
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by hstar: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

Bank?
Uba sir
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by benzazae(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Those that are waiting for give aways on Twitter
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Ghallant01(m): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Remove policeman from the list they're making money in this pandemic
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by yom2(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Daniel058:
After this covid 19 stuff, NDIGBO will know why its important to unite for this BIAFRA agitation ...

Buhari is corrupt .. Buhari is not even qualified to be a village head in my community , talk more of ward counselor

Imagine a state ,a region where Buhari is the most qualified candidate .. chai

grin

u still wount desist from this ur rubbish talks Abi? Please always speak for urself alone. A lot of people are not happy but don't turn it to another tribal affair

1 Like

Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by dyomo(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

#
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by micflo28(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Pls add oloshos...kpekus go tight well after lockdown grin
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by danielorilonise(m): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2020
What if I show you how to make ₦40,000 to ₦80,000 every 2 weeks safely, legitimate from a company tthats ready to pay you for your daily social activities.

What if I tell you that you can join them for free right now. What if I show you how much I have cashed out from them?

Join my WhatsApp group for more information
https:///EIZJr5JOD8L42NuCsceoOB
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Omooba77:
These are the set of people that will feel the brunt of lockdown:

1. NURTW - Like most Nigerians, NURTW drivers and conductors, live by the day, with the additional 14 days, it means no work, no delivery.

2. Agberos - Closely related to the above are agberos that collect money at every bus stop and junctions

3. Betting Agencies - These group loss of revenue is due to sporting lockdown world wide. Also because of no work, most people can't patronise them

4. Canteen Food Sellers - Most offices are closed, no customers; Ghana High is a good example

5. Eatries - Just like number 4 above, patronage is low.

6. Mechanics - Many people only warm their cars/vehicles without driving out

7. People selling in the traffic - Gala and drink sellers are feeling it.

8. Police /LASTMA/ Traffic Warden - No bus to catch

9. Cinema Houses - People can not gather to watch films

10. Add your own.

Police dey cash out big time ooo
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:

grin
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by jolarify4(m): 12:22am On Apr 14, 2020
0168213659 gtb thanks
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by jolarify4(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:
0168213659 gtb
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Beolly(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Yankee101:
Re: People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President by Sheriman(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Omooba77:
Even robbers will feel it too, wetin dem wan steal again?
Nigerian Politicians nko

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.