Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (74047 Views)

If You Went To Buy Fuel, And You Meet This Lady What Will Be Your Reaction(photo / Funny Christmas Meme / Naija Parents Reaction When They See Their Child's Maths Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Chinenyebae:

Thanks

Hope you received? Manage pls
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by jericco1(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Nope. Still trusting God.

It's only a matter of time smiley
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Kittana: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2020
I reaaallly don't know how I feel...
I would give birth any time now. And I need to have my mum with me.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2020
adechi:
I provoke because my account is down and my father in-law has been with me since March 12 from village to treat himself as he is undergoing treatment as a Diabetic patient....

Like seriously am just believing in Jehovah Yahweh now.

Your father in law no get son?....
It's people like you that make marriage hell for others
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by jericco1(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Hope you received? Manage pls

I appreciate everything you're doing for others. God will bless you. It's very hard out there

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
When my brother called that the lockdown has been extended, I nearly faint until I heard it doesn't affect osun state
If u see the way have been smiling anyhow

Lolx....babe, who told you it won't affect osun? Seriously, i pray it doesnt because i have alot to do but i can bet Oyetola would release a press this evening informing us there will be extention. Don't forget Ekiti even extended her own before the federal govt despite no inreamemt in her confirmed case.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by MERCHANDISER: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You are new handle, hope you understand? Can't do much for you.
Please brother,i beg you in the name of God na die i dey here.Since this curfew started started in lagos,i have been struggling to eat coupled with the pipeline explosion that rocked my street at Ado-soba,Abule-Ado a month ago.Pls help me,this is my first time i'm doing this.

0129038929 Gtbank

God bless u
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by hungvid20: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Send me private message so I can know your real handle. Then all will be well. Please try and understand me okay?

I have sent it Sir. Please check
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by michaellovaldo(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
money wey person withdraw don finish oo shocked(well foodstuffs dey grin)
My mum has been asking for just 3k now e don tey oo and I don't have my bank app,neither is my ATM card with me tongue
Extra two weeks na hell oo
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by deltateam: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2020
olumide3367:
Me when buhari announced another 2 weeks grin.

What was your reaction upon hearing the 2 weeks extension?

No reaction. I will be lying if I say I didn't see it coming.

The recommendation of the committee should have told you something.

They just invited the Chinese and you think they will call off the lockdown?

They didn't want to take chances of a possible protest.

Besides avenues need to be created for the intervention funds to be exhausted.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by YoungAncient1: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
I wonder why Lagosians are making a big deal out of this. It was expected; after all, since the last lockdown, the number of cases had tripled. Therefore, it would be unwise to relax it now.

Besides, Kaduna has been on lockdown for a month now and nobody complain.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by MERCHANDISER: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
micflo28:
Bae call me 0.8.0.6.4.8.2.4.0.3.1
brother help me i dey die here for lagos.nothing is too small

Gtbank
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Please brother,i beg you in the name of God na die i dey here.Since this curfew started started in lagos,i have been struggling to eat coupled with the pipeline explosion that rocked my street at Ado-soba,Abule-Ado a month ago.Pls help me,this is my first time i'm doing this.

0129038929 Gtbank

God bless u

Done, manage.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Hanz1: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

No
Surprised. U look exact my like my classmate then. cheesy Tnx
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
hungvid20:

I have sent it Sir. Please check

Replied you but you are yet to get back to me. Pls do
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Samdaresd(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2020
This is dope!
tompat86:
The moment Baba disclosed the extension of lockdown, one of my neighbours called his wife to come and remove one out of the two meats she gave him for dinner.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Hmmm, you will hear from me as well. DONE

You fell for scam
So cheap
Pity

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by MERCHANDISER: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Done, manage.
God bless you bro...i really appreciate.May God reward you in thousands fold.Amen
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Maxmmanuel(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Visit this thread if you're a professional or an aspiring photographer https://www.nairaland.com/5791390/photographer-ok
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You fell for scam
So cheap
Pity

Its relative. I check history of chats, posts made and I come up with my decisions. Thanks for your concern, I appreciate.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Manage pls

Yes
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
If I catch buhari

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by kovic7(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Done, manage.

help a brother too please. na beg I dey, anything can do make I see something out for Belle. 0247211657 GTB. Sule Monday. please
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Addme: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:
I wasn't moved cos God has been my provider and my hope is built on nothing less, but on Jesus Christ. So no cause for alarm.

Normally, we teachers would have been on Easter break and some schools don't resume until April ending.
So....Jehovah gat my back wink
Wow can't believe this is coming from a teacher.
It's well. Our 50% March salary is yet to be paid,we have even been told to forget April.
The Lord is our strength. But there is a difference though,you are a woman and I'm a man.
To the topic....

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Johnson225(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Hanz1:

Surprised. U look exact my like my classmate then. cheesy Tnx

Old format grin
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
You are blessed bro for helping the needy. God bless you
frowland:

You opened your account newly so am skeptical. Not that I don't believe you but that's how the world works. The other ones should have gotten their alart now. God will provide for you all.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Demmama7(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
author
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Exclusiveslog(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
what will local man do?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Hanz1: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Johnson225:

Old format grin
Well, I wasn't using any format bro. I mean't exactly what I said.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by deltateam: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
When my brother called that the lockdown has been extended, I nearly faint until I heard it doesn't affect osun state
If u see the way have been smiling anyhow

Lockdown affects all states. That's the mistake people make.

Other governors key into the directive and besides businesses are still closed in all states.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

Lolx....babe, who told you it won't affect osun? Seriously, i pray it doesnt because i have alot to do but i can bet Oyetola would release a press this evening informing us there will be extention. Don't forget Ekiti even extended her own before the federal govt despite no inreamemt in her confirmed case.
Make dem no extend this thing o
Hunger will kill me
I need to open shop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.