Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (74075 Views)

If You Went To Buy Fuel, And You Meet This Lady What Will Be Your Reaction(photo / Funny Christmas Meme / Naija Parents Reaction When They See Their Child's Maths Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Hmmmm
Strategies for hunger free lockdown
Let me start thinking about this

After you must have gotten a clue, feel free to share maybe i can key into it as well grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by letitrainnow(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bcbones: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:
When my brother called that the lockdown has been extended, I nearly faint until I heard it doesn't affect osun state
If u see the way have been smiling anyhow

Don't worry I'm in osogbo too, our own extension is coming tonight. The Government will definitely extend osogbo lockdown too, it's not like I wish for it o, but it's the reality. Where in osogbo are you?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by MYHUBBY: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chinenyebae:

Mmaduagwu Chinenye Vivian

Thanks

Quote me with your account number. I'll send u some little change when the money I'm expecting land because of your mom. Please take care of her
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by ACE1010: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
SpecialAgent:

NORTH EAST cheesy

Ahhhhhh
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by pjetta007(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
me

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by KingDubem(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where buhari dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
bcbones:

Don't worry I'm in osogbo too, our own extension is coming tonight. The Government will definitely extend osogbo lockdown too, it's not like I wish for it o, but it's the reality. Where in osogbo are you?
School area
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good news and bad news. Good news as this will control the spread of the covid19 and bad news as hunger will blow harder as baba PMB did not allow cash transfer palliative
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Soleye24(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
i need help too please
0137964702 gtb

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Apologize(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
I

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Snieder(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are new handle, hope you understand? Can't do much for you.[/quote]

Surviving the last 20 days was a miracle, don't know what will become of me in the next 14 days.
Please Sir help a hungry soul.
Thanks in advanced
0724660357 access bank

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by hungvid20: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Settled. Believe God, soon it will be well.

God bless you Sir. Thank you isn't enough but know that YOU WILL NEVER KNOW LACK in your life and generations to come IN JESUS NAME-AMEN!

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by TemmyT002(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
nairaman66:
Thought the extension are for some states! Not the whole Nigeria!!

If the governors of the other states are wise, they would do the same and close borders.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by xclusivedeal(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ran out of stock, nothing in my account again. I have three kids and a wife to feed. I will be grateful if anybody can assist me, can't bare the hunger my family is passing through anymore. Gtbank 0137637937.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by MrCuteking(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
slimanyd:
All Thanks to Sairui mall E- commerce . God has been so so good . All i do is to open an online shop with them ,Buy products in there , And they sell it for me within 10-12 Days . And I request for my payment sent to my Nigerian Bank account.

Perhaps You also have some funds lying down in your accounts without using. Why not Chat me up via my digit below and i show you how its Done.

N.B- You aint me paying me a dime. Mine is just to guide you through there registeration process , And issue you a service center close to your location in any part of the world as its currently in over 81 countries of the world. So ,what are you still waiting for brethren .
Chat me up via my digit below and get started .

10 Days is enough to Show you The realness and Genuity In these E commerce . If after 10 Days And u dont Like it , I will personally pay you back your Registeration fee as your trading fee is accessible to you at the end of 10 Days . So, you've got nothing to loose bro and sister.

Am a chat away from and you can join my group aswell to communicate with other members across the world as these e commerce is international just like Alibaba , Konga ,kikun and the likes.

N.B

Each time I listen to news on covid19 global pandemic, I get so worried for some people.

The Federal Government has extended the lockdown, which was supposed to end today, indefinitely.

I was speaking with a friend yesterday, he told me that he is not expecting salary this month from the organisation he works in. And it dawned on me that many organisations will find it difficult to pay workers this period. And no one knows when this whole thing will be over.

I'm not writing this piece to scare you but for you to have a good thoughts on what is going on now in Nigeria and also compare it with other countries that have been in lockdown for months.

The major questions are: If this lockdown should last for months, will your present bank account balance carry you through? What will become of the economy after the lockdown? Will the organisation you work for be able to continue paying you your present salary?

Most time when we talk about Sairui, some people think we talk about it because of the bonus we get paid when we register new person.No,It goes beyond that.

It's about you having an alternative source of income that pays you even when you're in lockdown at home, it's about you working with your smart phone to make money that some organisations will not be able to pay even without covid19 pandemic, its about you getting connected to an Industry of e-commerce which is not affected by lockdown.

Some of us that painstakingly took this opportunity are all smiling today because we get bank alerts even while we are in lockdown.

Will covid19 ever affect Sairui? No, because sairui is an online business. The staff can work from anywhere. The staff work 247 online to help for your buy and sells of your products. The only effect that the covid19 has on Sairui is that you will not be collecting your free products now because of the lockdown. But after the lockdown, you collect all your products.

Let's think about this.
[/s]

Anybody typing long epistle to explain how he makes money is a complete scammer.

If it's a very good business, introduce it to your family members
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

School area

If your shop is not by the main roadside, and you selling consumables...you can be opening your shop stylisly. But if otherwise, you should better not try it cos some guys are were whisked away in my junction two days ago
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bcbones: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

School area

cry that's isale osun side right, I stay at ogo oluwa. Is police much around that side. looking for how to kill boredom. I seriously need to leave my house
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Samuels90: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Hope you received? Manage pls
Nice gesture you put on here, God bless you for helping out there. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

If your shop is not by the main roadside, and you selling consumables...you can be opening your shop stylisly. But if otherwise, you should better not try it cos some guys are were whisked away in my junction two days ago
I sell clothes and fashion accessories cry
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

After you must have gotten a clue, feel free to share maybe i can key into it as well grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by JenniferEkubo(f): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You can message me privately for assistance.
can i too sir?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
When you are to give health talk in Lagos markets

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
bcbones:

cry that's isale osun side right, I stay at ogo oluwa. Is police much around that side. looking for how to kill boredom. I seriously need to leave my house
Oke baale
U want to come to my side?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Talkingoil(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
slimanyd:
All Thanks to Sairui mall E- commerce . God has been so so good . All i do is to open an online shop with them ,Buy products in there , And they sell it for me within 10-12 Days . And I request for my payment sent to my Nigerian Bank account.

Perhaps You also have some funds lying down in your accounts without using. Why not Chat me up via my digit below and i show you how its Done.

N.B- You aint me paying me a dime. Mine is just to guide you through there registeration process , And issue you a service center close to your location in any part of the world as its currently in over 81 countries of the world. So ,what are you still waiting for brethren .
Chat me up via my digit below and get started .

10 Days is enough to Show you The realness and Genuity In these E commerce . If after 10 Days And u dont Like it , I will personally pay you back your Registeration fee as your trading fee is accessible to you at the end of 10 Days . So, you've got nothing to loose bro and sister.

Am a chat away from and you can join my group aswell to communicate with other members across the world as these e commerce is international just like Alibaba , Konga ,kikun and the likes.

N.B

Each time I listen to news on covid19 global pandemic, I get so worried for some people.

The Federal Government has extended the lockdown, which was supposed to end today, indefinitely.

I was speaking with a friend yesterday, he told me that he is not expecting salary this month from the organisation he works in. And it dawned on me that many organisations will find it difficult to pay workers this period. And no one knows when this whole thing will be over.

I'm not writing this piece to scare you but for you to have a good thoughts on what is going on now in Nigeria and also compare it with other countries that have been in lockdown for months.

The major questions are: If this lockdown should last for months, will your present bank account balance carry you through? What will become of the economy after the lockdown? Will the organisation you work for be able to continue paying you your present salary?

Most time when we talk about Sairui, some people think we talk about it because of the bonus we get paid when we register new person.No,It goes beyond that.

It's about you having an alternative source of income that pays you even when you're in lockdown at home, it's about you working with your smart phone to make money that some organisations will not be able to pay even without covid19 pandemic, its about you getting connected to an Industry of e-commerce which is not affected by lockdown.

Some of us that painstakingly took this opportunity are all smiling today because we get bank alerts even while we are in lockdown.

Will covid19 ever affect Sairui? No, because sairui is an online business. The staff can work from anywhere. The staff work 247 online to help for your buy and sells of your products. The only effect that the covid19 has on Sairui is that you will not be collecting your free products now because of the lockdown. But after the lockdown, you collect all your products.

Let's think about this.
What's your number on WhatsApp
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Jheimz: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Students Hub
Simply the best

www.studentshub.com.ng
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Kingsley10000: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You are new handle, hope you understand? Can't do much for you.
Bro i need your assistance now... I can't afford to buy enough food nawadays...What i need now is one paint of garri and rice
I really appreciate ur benovolent and philanthropic spirit.

0064399204 union bank
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by osuofia2(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Done, manage.
Bro may God bless and replenish your pocket.
Your type is what the world need for it to be better. You are doing this without considering tribe and religion. Havens will pour blessings upon you
Keep doing good.
I wish I have to do give away just like you.
What our so called politicians could not do,na only to extend lock down them sabi
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Lizzy247: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Where in Osogbo are you so I can visit to wine and dine with you grin

bestabigaelever:
When my brother called that the lockdown has been extended, I nearly faint until I heard it doesn't affect osun state
If u see the way have been smiling anyhow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.