Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) (74077 Views)

If You Went To Buy Fuel, And You Meet This Lady What Will Be Your Reaction(photo / Funny Christmas Meme / Naija Parents Reaction When They See Their Child's Maths Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2020
jericco1:

It's only a matter of time smiley

Amen.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by stephenolamide(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Please i need help, i have not eaten since morning,help a bro.. God will provide for you

JOHNSON STEPHEN OLAMIDE
FCMB

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Favourrr: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2020
MarianaTrench:
I'm resigned to fate now sad

Dont be
Utilize this lockdown period to make good money from home. “Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid for your time online (remember, what you'd normally do for free). You basically get paid for reading news, sharing sponsored posts and referring people(optional). You can start today with a one time registration fee of N3,000 and stand the chance to earn over 20k week depending on how serious you are. 100%tested and trusted and registered under the C.A.C. Ask me how”. Whatsapp me
https:///%2B2348175100741?text=Hello%20How%20may%20I%20be%20of%20help%3F
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Cryptomoney(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
The world is changing and it will keep changing so therefore we also must not remain at the same level. The #StayAtHome is really important for us all as it has opened our eyes to some paradigm shift in the history of mankind.
its year 2020 the Era of Digital doings, Money is moving digitally and soon enough laws might be enforced to use only digital cryptocurrency like BITCOIN & ETHEREUM

Remember trade by barter
It moved to coin and then paper money Now the world is moving to digital currency!

You can make money with this new smart contract opportunity

Reasons to join and stay with it to build your team

1. Monthly income upto $500

All the donations you received in your first 30 days, they will repeat themselves every 30 days and they keep increasing.

2. Huge profits compared to other programs

3 Easy team building as everyone brings only two people once in a life time

4. Affordable, the one time investment is affordable 0.1eth (17-18$) earn upto 3-10 ($400- $4000)Ethereum monthly for life

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
deltateam:

Lockdown affects all states. That's the mistake people make.

Other governors key into the directive and besides businesses are still closed in all states.
Hmmmmm, with the way things are going, I pray make hunger no kill me b4 corona
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by mystic77(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Good day, I'm in dire need. Please I will be glad if anybody can help me with anything, I presently have no cash neither do I have anything to eat at home. There is absolutely no where and no way I can get anything. I just need to feed. I'll drop my account details if asked for
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

God bless you real big for helping. And to those that are still having, dont let us hesistate to give to those that are in need of our help.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Addme: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Replied you but you are yet to get back to me. Pls do
Bro pls, I need all the help I can get now.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by terrezo2002(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
odinson1:
Very in-sensitive, non-empathetic government.

Is there no other way you can urge people to stay home other than drawing our attention to the sad reality of what is going on in other countries?

Have respect for the innocent lives lost in those countries please

You urge us to stay indoors but what have you provided us with?

No electricity for comfort, no water supply, no FOOD, no money.

Foolish people and their supporters

Abeg generous nairalanders help me with any amount you have let me buy two cups of rice and eat today I didn't even eater rice on Easter yesterday
Please i and my family might die out of hunger by the end of this week

2262999223 Zenith bank
May God bless you
Pray to God. Government won't save you.

Prayer works if it is done by faith. Try it and you will be blessed.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by adedayoa2(f): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
adechi:
I provoke because my account is down and my father in-law has been with me since March 12 from village to treat himself as he is undergoing treatment as a Diabetic patient....

Like seriously am just believing in Jehovah Yahweh now.
eiya, sorry. I hope papa understands?
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

And what Merchandise is that if i may ask

cocaina lol grin
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by terrezo2002(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Kittana:
I reaaallly don't know how I feel...
I would give birth any time now. And I need to have my mum with me.
Ask God what you want in faith and it shall be done...

Safe delivery. The Lord will see you through

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by 3RNEST(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Hmmm, you will hear from me as well. DONE
U dey do giveaway? embarassed
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Addme:

Wow can't believe this is coming from a teacher.
It's well. Our 50% March salary is yet to be paid,we have even been told to forget April.
The Lord is our strength. But there is a difference though,you are a woman and I'm a man.
To the topic....

What can one do? We can only hope for the best.
Wow. You were told to forget April? Well, As a part-timer, salary is out of the picture for us this April. So, I have "gba kamu" for that side. But full-timers should be considered now. Its not fair if that is the case.

*laughs* @ enugbe.

Wait... What do you mean by I'm a woman? No difference o. We're all feeling the heat. But it is well.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by hungvid20: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

I have sent it Sir.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Divine! wink cool

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Psady(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

pls brother! Anything will do.am here thinking of a way to survive this next 14days lockdown, all available loops been utilize,pls kindly help as you will be replenish in thousand folds.0026461461 access.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 14, 2020
ACE1010:

Which state do you live?? Hunger dey Lagos...I want to relocate grin cheesy

NORTH EAST cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by sayhi2bammy(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Make dem no extend this thing o
Hunger will kill me
I need to open shop

Lolx.we are in this together babe.
But if i were you, i would zero my mind to worst case scenario and start strategizing on how to make next two weeks a 'hunger-free' one.

I am equally tired aswear
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by wabbyland(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Done, manage.
kindly help me too please. 0223313432 GTB
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Indigenous(f): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

Useless people
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by EnterpriseMan: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Not really my business.

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bestabigaelever(f): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
sayhi2bammy:

Lolx.we are in this together babe.
But if i were you, i would zero my mind to worst case scenario and start strategizing on how to make next two weeks a 'hunger-free' one.

I am equally tired aswear
Hmmmm
Strategies for hunger free lockdown
Let me start thinking about this
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by abidem4real: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
olumide3367:
Me when buhari announced another 2 weeks grin.

What was your reaction upon hearing the 2 weeks extension?
Please I am seriously in need o! Any amount is appreciated please 3048268267 First Bank
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by bolaji3071(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2020
frowland:

You can message me privately for assistance.
Pls sir,i've been trying to reach u via email but couldn't...nothing wey too small...since d lock down,d price of bakery materials hv inflated which has rendered me joblex...this is my first time of doing this but i seriously need assistance sir...4941097409 ecobank.
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by doubleportion: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by frowland(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
hungvid20:

I have sent it Sir.

Settled. Believe God, soon it will be well.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by OyinO: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Very good opportunity to cage and exploit the nizoorians properly. Them go hear am!
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by donrolex(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
[Bquote author=frowland post=88428571]
Send me private message so I can know your real handle. Then all will be well. Please try and understand me okay?[/quote]
Bro i know mine is coming late..but please anything you can do for me will be greatly appreciated, i live alone with my junior one and its not been easy at all
Ecobank
Re: Lockdown: Your Reaction When You Heard About 2 Weeks Extension? See Mine (Meme) by Footprintz: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
those people crying that the lock down has been extended, i wonder what they have in mind.. If the lock down was lifted, will Corona virus be lifted too?

Only some foolish people will be counting days left for the lock down to be over, because as long as this virus is on rampage, lock down wont be lifted..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

25 Hilarious Times People Were Caught Sleeping / When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.