Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14235 Views)

. / Auto Aid For Sex Pix? Facebook Helper Agrees To Aid Woman With Broken Car,for Nu / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by vincenteger: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
talisvita@yahoo.com, D V U, 0086302392 Access bank
Thank you very much
Re: . by daddycee91(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be considered at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

...J.

CC: Olatunji110
Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

0209376639 GTB. God bless you
Re: . by Kantebets(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by daddycee91(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I heard that FG extended the current lockdown and I thought I should come up with more financial aid to our brothers and sisters here.

Again, much thanks to Ishilove who has once again pledged to help in the distribution not minding the bank fees and stress of doing so.

Those that benefited in part 1 will not be considered at this time so please, allow others to benefit. The plan is to reach out to atleast 30 or 40 nairalanders especially people with dependent kids who will get more.

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed.

...J.

Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

0209376639 GTB. Thank you
Re: . by Durhleepee(f): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2020
@
Re: . by shadow3(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2020
FFS
gtbank
renchase3@gmail.com
Re: . by Pet04: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2020
300 348 2781 Firstbank
S A P name
peter04son@gmail.com
Re: . by Heineken(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

If you have posted before I modified my initial post, kindly come back, reread and modify your post.

Indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered. This means you must post with your main Nairaland user ID

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

If you have dependents, you will have to provide some kind of proof.

If you post your account details more than once with different monikers, you will be disqualified.

Note again that those with dependents will be considered first before others.

If after you have received a PM from me I don't get a response from you after one hour, your slot will be given to another person.

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

The window for submission closes by 10.30am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.
Re: . by Johntemmy(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:

...J.

Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

single dad of twins pls help out God bless the giver..
not been lucky with the first batch I pray I made it this second time. ... talabi247@gmail.com
A.T.J 0128950147 Gtbank
Re: . by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by JohnnyPalmer: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

If you have posted before I modified my initial post, kindly come back, reread and modify your post.

Indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered. This means you must post with your main Nairaland user ID

If you post your account details more than once with different monikers, you will be disqualified.

If after you have received a PM from me I don't get a response from you after one hour, your slot will be given to another person.

VALID IDs are;
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.

I have not been lucky to get any giveaway here
Re: . by bodex196(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
It will save lives Sir. 2208815350 Zenith Babalola Qoyum Bode
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:

...J.

Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

Akinlaja Juliet, 0124735340. Gtbank. Thank you
Re: . by Oladehindetbun: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
2082390299 TSB zenith bank email. oladehindetobun72@gmail.com
Re: . by seunlayi(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:

...J.

Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

The good work of your hand will continue to make you prosper more

2 Likes

Re: . by Onego(f): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:

Scammers, please save Ishilove the stress of scrutiny by keeping away and thank you in advance for considering humanity before greed

...J.

Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

Pls Sir don't forget me this time. Even if its 2k so I can eat and subscribe. I don't even have data to check my mails. I am using freebasics to surf nairaland. Ishilove pls don't forget me. Check my previous post, its hard for me here.
Re: . by Privatepart00: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
They shouldn’t have bothered making it public , since the picking isn’t done sequentially. People that dropped their details from page 1 to 4 got no mail while those that dropped after are getting. One sided biased scheme like the country we came from. Happy donations to the favored ones that were picked.
Re: . by Flave007(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:

...J.

Elamin21
Quietly
ForValour
Seunlayi
Dogtails
Southniyikaye
Nofavour

I'm a student of FUTO and I'm stranded here, I couldn't go home cause of this virus stuff, pls my food stuff has finished, j only have like half derica of beans pls I'll appreciate anything, I can't really call home cause they are managing over there too in lagos, pls help me out
0100476830 Access (diamond)
Favour emeka onyeneke
God bless you �
Re: . by Skmoda(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

VALID IDs are;
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

NOTE:

Thanks for the money.......God will continue to multiply you 100 folds.....
Re: . by DrRasheed: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

VALID IDs are;
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

NOTE:

GTbank 0427735780.
Rershieth@gmail.com
Re: . by andycoal40(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

VALID IDs are;
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

NOTE:

Re: . by teresafaith: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2020
cry
J111333 I know you've gotten lots of mentions.
Please look my side.
I don't have to lie or start posting fake pictures just to be considered.

Cc Ishilove cry cry
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Watch this space.

Modified***

VALID IDs are;
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

NOTE:

Pls Ishilove pls don't forget me this time pls even if its 2k. I don't have data
Re: . by timay(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2020
timothyayideji@gmail.com A.T.O. 0230136447 Wema Bank
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by sam20erry(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
onisamuel100@gmail.com
O.S.E
First Bank
Re: . by Alighoda2(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2020
good gesture
Re: . by EmmaJnr1: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2020
konkonbilo:
smiley I think some people aren't aware they can borrow money from their bank. The process won't even take upto 30secs. I did from access bank yesterday. I wasn't aware of this until someone told me about it. The code for access bank *901*11#. Though it's for a month and the interest will be removed instantly from your account. For a 20k the interest is about N1200. I'm sure other banks are doing same just go to Google to check the code. Though, it depends on how you use the account for transaction that's you'll be giving a maximum amount you're eligible to borrow.. So guys go try your luck.
pls help me check the code for gtb or UBA. I don't have data to go online now.

1 Like

Re: . by emmyN(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by Tobigab12: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Ishilove post=88419245]Watch this space.

Modified***

VALID IDs are;
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

NOTE:

[ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Does Toasting Still Work These Days? / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.