Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,427 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (103488 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by captainking(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Culvert junction before woji town hall.

no am not good in fifa
Ok..i know that area...so which games are you good at?

Or ...you aint a gamer?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
captainking:

Ok..i know that area...so which games are you good at?

Or ...you aint a gamer?
not atoll .when hungry dey belle..
only person wey chop belleful dey play game
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by captainking(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
not atoll .when hungry dey belle..
hahahha..my bro,,,,the games keep me occupied this period oo
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2020
lastgenious:
P/H is a disgrace. Very dirty slump

That's where kinematics is from cheesy

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2020
captainking:

hahahha..my bro,,,,the games keep me occupied this period oo
i just checked ur profile...game wee nor kee u o..find bobo something na
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by captainking(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
i just checked ur profile...game wee nor kee u o..find bobo something na
NA manage we dey manage o..make i check shaaa....drop ur digits
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2020
captainking:

NA manage we dey manage o..make i check shaaa....drop ur digits

Kinematics, the Rivers state cultist come drop your account here oo. This thread don butter bread for you cheesy
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2020
ChinoElects:

Kinematics, the Rivers state cultist come drop your account here oo. This thread don butter bread for you cheesy
Guy respect urself..we are not cultist in rivers oooo
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by captainking(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2020
ChinoElects:

HAHAHAHA..hahhahahaha
grin grin grin......
me wey dey find to chop self...
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Guy respect urself..we are not cultist in rivers oooo

Rivers state people are useless people and cultists. Even kinematics is aware

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2020
ChinoElects:

Rivers state people are useless people and cultists. Even kinematics is aware
ok.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2020
captainking:
HAHAHAHA..hahhahahaha grin grin grin...... me wey dey find to chop self...
Boss,i sent the digit
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
captainking:

how urgent is your need?
i broke like this...i am a student-photographer..since school close..no way again..nothing dey room o..by this evening kitchen go turn shara desert
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Riscawendy(f): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
This should be Emenike street and some places in Diobu, AKA "Port-Harcourt Agegnle", when you get the pictures from GRA and other beautiful places in Port-Harcourt you will see the real pH.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by AutoshalomUSA: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
From the streets and semi-aerial view , one can guess this is Portharcourt Town -Borokiri area .

PH needs overhaul anyways . We still love our PH as it is !!!!!!

Nice shots !

AgentNairaland:
Which Area Is This In PH
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
captainking:
how urgent is your need?
Boss
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by clmbs: 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
She Goat, who paid u for all this propaganda?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
slums part of portharcourt
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Parisian: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Girl I know what I'm saying. I've lived in PH, lagos and Abuja so I know what I'm saying. At least the places shown in pH yesterday have good motorable roads. There are places in ikotun that are cesspits.

Do you know bolorunpelu? If you keep going to the back of bolorunpelu ikotun, what you will see there is hell.
immaq8:
did you mention ikotun, Which Ajegunle (hope it's not the one close to orile or boundry)? well, let me assume that you are not a lagosian.
don't even compare these area to the So called pH on the pix.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by inereunwa1(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Dantedasz:

I give up.
you never shee shomthing!

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2020
HopeAtHand:

No need to stress yourself, the same person made this thread. Chino is his initial moniker on NL.

Port Harcourt is the foremost oil and gas city in Nigeria with a plethora of oil and gas companies with their workers fully residing in the state. Ask yourself if they reside in places as this.

This is Diobu, a notorious slum in PH. If this is what PH represents to him, it says alot about his overall standards in life. Na him go still tire.

Just curious; if this is what her PH looks like? Why try to censor her? I really dislike when we Nigerians hate to admit online that a vast majority of our people (especially in urban areas) live in slums like this - we simply don't like telling ourselves the truth.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Bagehot:

Just curious; if this is what her PH looks like? Why try to censor her? I really dislike when we Nigerians hate to admit online that a vast majority of our people (especially in urban areas) live in slums like this - we simply don't like telling ourselves the truth.

The OP is on a vendetta. That slum doesn't represents what PH stands for and Diobu is a very tiny part of the city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
grandstar:

DSTV is 60% Nigerian owned

You mean Multichoice right?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Mizwisdom(f): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
If you have been to PH before you will know that the OP is on a vendetta mission, she only took pics of slums
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2020
HopeAtHand:

The OP is on a vendetta. That slum doesn't represents what PH stands for and Diobu is a very tiny part of the city.

Hear me out: the first time I went to PH, I was disappointed, cos I had grown up on stories of well-planned streets with gardens everywhere. The parts I went to (Olu Obasanjo axis) weren't anything like the slum the OP posted, but it's at best average - I have the same thoughts about the bulk of Lagos by the way. I went to a couple of neighborhoods kinda like the one shown here, and I didn't think less of them for it; you know why? Most Nigerians are poor, and it's only logical that their neighborhoods would reflect their circumstances.

I'm not supporting any side, all I'm saying is instead of getting into an ego-fuelled fight online, why don't we discuss how to drive better-living conditions for our people?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by grandstar(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bagehot:

You mean Multichoice right?

Yes.

Why do you call yourself Bagehot?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
grandstar:

Yes.

Why do you call yourself Bagehot?

Started reading The Economist magazine from 19, and fell in love with its writing style and sheer knowledge I got from it; Bagehot is one of my favourite columns in the magazine.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by grandstar(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bagehot:

Started reading The Economist magazine from 19, and fell in love with its writing style and sheer knowledge I got from it; Bagehot is one of my favourite columns in the magazine.

You're a late bloomer tongue tongue. I fell in love with the Economist at 17. It is still my best secular magazine. I even enjoy online access through my brother-in-law's subscription. I, however, prefer the print version.

Very informative and the writing style is good. I also love the anonymity of its writers. Their surveys are very in-depth.

Their love for free markets and an extraordinary understanding of economics are the primary reason why I love the magazine. They are also firm promoters of open migration.

I think "Bagehot" is the Economist British columnist,

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
grandstar:

You're a late bloomer tongue tongue. I fell in love with the Economist at 17. It is still my best secular magazine. I even enjoy online access through my brother-in-law's subscription. I, however, prefer the print version.

Very informative and the writing style is good. I also love the anonymity of its writers. Their surveys are very in-depth.

Their love for free markets and an extraordinary understanding of economics are the primary reason why I love the magazine. They are also firm promoters of open migration.

I think "Bagehot" is the Economist British columnist,

Early bloomer, late bloomer, at least we bloomed! I prefer the print too, but its gotten really hard to store all of my old copies ( My collection spans at least 8 years +), so I'm moving to Digital Only.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.