Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (103396 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Eastlink:
Useless thread by Chino!
Can't you see the serene environment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Mr Hopeathand and Eastlink i dey hail cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Why are you tagging me Ada? I can see you and Meleszenawi enjoying life with Chino. Be careful with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Sammy07:

You're calling this beautiful and we'll planned

You're smoking...

If they decide to make two lanes in that pictures.

Lots of houses will be demolished And there is no proper drainage self. undecided

PH is beautiful and well planned, use Google earth to view it

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Eastlink:
Why are you tagging me Ada? I can see you and Meleszenawi enjoying life with Chino. Be careful with him.

How can you substantiate this allegation?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
MrSly:

Dstv a foreign company while NEPA an indiginous company is messing up. Nigeria lacks everything humanity. Spits!

Nigeria need to truly give NEPA to a foreign company to manage
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

That poster is out to derail this beautiful thread by calling chino to come and spoil this beautiful thread.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Eastlink:
shocked. Is that chino shocked

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You were the second to comment. I’m not vexed at all. Just have fun. Chino should keep up the demarketing job, after all he needs to show evidence of job done to be eligible for his stipends.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

That poster is out to derail this beautiful thread by calling chino to come and spoil this beautiful thread.
Lol! An apple does not fall far from the tree. I hope you don’t expect any pay this month for the bad job you’ve been doing.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Eastlink:
Lol! An apple does not fall far from the tree. I hope you don’t expect any pay this month for the bad job you’ve been doing.

Please stop mentioning me, I am just an ordinary resident of PH. I was born and raised here. This is my city. Take your jealousy elsewhere

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

Please stop mentioning me, I am just an ordinary resident of PH. I was born and raised here. This is my city. Take your jealousy elsewhere
A true Port Harcourt boy will not show only the bad side of the city. Show people the good side and the bad side. Be objective in your analysis. Stop stereotyping my city. Every city has slums even New York, but be objective.

This is the second time in 1 week that you’re opening such a thread. The other time, you deliberately filled your post with pictures from Bundu and other slums. Today, you’re deliberately posting pictures of only the dilapidated roofs of Diobu as well as other archaic places. Show the bad and the good Mr Chino.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Eastlink:
A true Port Harcourt boy will not show only the bad side of the city. Show people the good side and the bad side. Be objective in your analysis. Stop stereotyping my city.

This is the second time in 1 week that you’re opening such a thread. The other time, you deliberately filled your post with pictures from Bundu and other slums. Today, you’re deliberately posting pictures of only the dilapidated roofs of Diobu as well as other archaic places. Show the bad and the good Mr Chino.

Please who is Chino? I am confused about what you are saying here. Please leave me alone. I am a lady not a boy. Please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Corrinthians(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by iFukSimplyleo: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
DSTV is trying this period, what would we have done without them
Beremi beremx is that you?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by iFukSimplyleo: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
grin
[/s]
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

Please who is Chino? I am confused about what you are saying here. Please leave me alone. I am a lady not a boy. Please
You can label your monicker a transgendered, but I’m not deceived. This is the imprints of Chino and by your fruits and crabililities you’re known. Sometimes I’m surprised how you stored old monikers such as this! Is this not Aunt Berem’s moniker you cloned Chino. Fear God my Manchi!

22 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Eastlink:
You can label your monicker a transgendered, but I’m not deceived. This is the imprints of Chino and by your fruits and crabililities you’re known. Sometimes I’m surprised how you stored old monikers such as this! Is this not Aunt Berem’s moniker you cloned Chino. Fear God my Manchi!

Please leave me alone, I am not Berem, I am not chino. Please check my post history. I am not into all this una afonja or Igbo fights. I am a PH girl. I will call the mod if you continue to bully me here because I am a woman

17 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
Eastlink:
A true Port Harcourt boy will not show only the bad side of the city. Show people the good side and the bad side. Be objective in your analysis. Stop stereotyping my city. Every city has slums even New York, but be objective.

I agree. It is a deliberate act, especially a City that is filled with nice areas with beautiful sceneries. He keeps on showing some of the worst areas.

9 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Failure44: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
PH is a beautiful well planned city with paved streets
This must be a joke?
So undeveloped, come to Delta State and you'll lick our roads out of excitement cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by dayumite: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
OP, did u know u can enjoy ur city with disturbing us?

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Failure44:

This must be a joke?
So undeveloped, come to Delta State and you'll lick our roads out of excitement cheesy

Which Delta? Abeg park well. PH is a beautiful garden city

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Failure44: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Generally, PH is a peaceful garden city where people listen to government instructions
PH is peaceful?
laugh's in cultism

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Failure44: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

Which Delta? Abeg park well. PH is a beautiful garden city
Oga come to warri even common ughelli is not as undeveloped as this shit hole talk less of asaba.
We're living in heaven compared to this poverty stricken oil state grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Failure44:

PH is peaceful?
laugh's in cultism

When last did you hear of any disturbance in PH city? It is a peaceful city

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

Ngwanu ndo. Ujuo ajola gi. Flex your thread.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Failure44:

Oga come to warri even common ughelli is not as undeveloped as this shit hole talk less of asaba.
We're living in heaven compared to this poverty stricken oil state grin

Then why are you guys from Delta always relocating to PH after graduating from school?

14 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2020
See them commenting as if their own state better pass. Jealousy people

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:

Please leave me alone, I am not Berem, I am not chino. Please check my post history. I am not into all this una afonja or Igbo fights. I am a PH girl. I will call the mod if you continue to bully me here because I am a woman

Lol

You are feeling molested?

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Eastlink(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I agree. It is a deliberate act, especially a City that is filled with nice areas with beautiful sceneries. He keeps on showing some of the worst areas.
The intention is clear and is like a pregnancy that cannot be hidden.

9 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Beremi(f): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

You are feeling molested?

I hate being bullied and intimidated

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by immaq8(f): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
if truly this is PH, I will say no wonder, PH 1st son bow for OBO.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by immaq8(f): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
if truly this is PH, I will say no wonder, PH 1st son bow to OBO.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.