Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (103385 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Chicastle: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
PH respects government order

Those regions are where civilized people live. They are inborn civilization
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by chariisGRACE(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
mrkings84:
I AM A RESIDENT OF PORTHARCOURT.
I AM FROM AKWA IBOM STATE.

THESE PICTURES ARE TAKEN FROM THE GHETTO PART OF PORT HARCOURT, DIOBU!

THE 1ST PICTURE IS LIKELY TO BE EMENIKE BY ILOABUCHI STREET, AND ALL OTHER PICTURES ARE FROM SAME PART OF THE GHETTO.

SEEMS THE OP HAS SOMETHING HE IS TRYING TO
UNVEIL COS THESE PICTURES DO NOT DESCRIBE PORT HARCOURT CITY IN ANY WAY OR FORM.

IN CONCLUSION, THESE PICTURES ARE COMPLETELY MISLEADING. DONT ARGUE, JUST ASK ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO PH CITY.

[b]Like I said earlier, na only the OP sabi e mission.
Of all places to snap na Diobu the idiot see. There are places in Diobu that are beauties to behold.

Places like D/Line, Ogbumnuabali, Amadi-Ama, Woji, GRA and the likes no dey na Diobu him go see.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sirnioking(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
You must be among those paid to demarket the State! What kind of pictures are these? Please stop posting filthy things online.
Beremi:
My aunt cooking for the first time in one month. Thanks to lockdown
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by immaq8(f): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Parisian:
Lagos has worse areas than this, do you use ikotun, ajegunle etc to stereotype the whole of Lagos?

This is one if the worst areas of PH that this OP posted.
did you mention ikotun, Which Ajegunle (hope it's not the one close to orile or boundry)? well, let me assume that you are not a lagosian.
don't even compare these area to the So called pH on the pix.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Mr Hopeathand and Eastlink i dey hail cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

See this local bush girl from Ogwashiukwu tagging me unnecessarily.

Abeg dey your lane.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
HopeAtHand:

See this local bush girl from Ogwashiukwu tagging me unnecessarily.

Abeg dey your lane.
shocked I just call for your attention nothing more so why do insult? cheesy

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
shocked I just call for your attention nothing more so why do insult? cheesy

Don't call next time
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by mrkings84(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
chariisGRACE:

[b]Like I said earlier, na only the OP sabi e mission.
Of all places to snap na Diobu the idiot see. There are places in Diobu that are beauties to behold.

Places like D/Line, Ogbumnuabali, Amadi-Ama, Woji, GRA and the likes no dey na Diobu him go see.

I have just confirmed something. The op is a scammer. Seems he is also Positive to covik birus..... cheesy
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
horsepower102:
The same character was doing the same thing to Aba and everyone was clapping for him. Aba made front page 6 times last year. I just got tired of complaining.

Now some of those who joined in laughing cannot take the heat.

Op I can fund your trip to Ibadan. Every city in Nigeria will be explored grin

Chino issa legend. I comot cap for the guy. I remember SpaceTour one of his most hilarious monikers till date. I laugh die that year!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Spiff20:
Very soon people will no longer take this Chino of a guy serious anymore. With each thread, he proves the fact that no one should pay him attention unless he's now a mod which I will finally confirm if another thread like this makes it to front page. Seun are you seeing this? or you've sold nairaland?
[/s]

Lemme just tell you the truth, you will cry till you kill yourself. This is just the beginning. Fucking overrated peeps.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Dantedasz(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
ShootThemAll:

God bless you bro. It's an agenda by South west to keep on discrediting South South most especially Rivers State. I have observed this in almost all their pics and videos.

Why can't they take a picture of Trans Amadi Gardens, Golf Estate, Fortune Estate, Odili Road, Cocaine Estate etc.

Why always negative news about South South from the South West controlled media.

You are quoting the wrong person because I certainly do not agree with you.
While I agree that there are extremely beautiful and well planned areas in Port Harcourt, where I have an issue is the persistent attempt by majority of residents of PH to pretend that the slums do not exist in PH.
When it comes to the slums of the water fronts and areas like Diobu,Mile one Okirika water front and Abonema area,majority of Port Harcourt residents develop selective amnesia and claim they have never heard of these areas or totally deny the existence of such places.
These slums are part of PH. They cannot be wished away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Sniper101(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
This OP must be an Igbo person

It's no secret that they have no love for Rivers State and it's people, yet they're found at every nook & cranny in the state, doing various things (legal & illegal)

OP, when you're done with your 'subtle' propaganda, endeavor to give us the aeriel view of the City where you come from.

Thanks!
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Dantedasz(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
inereunwa1:
I'm not living in self denial bro, i said and I quote " you hardly see brown roof in my state" I didn't say you can't find any!

I give up.

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Theboss100(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
UdechiHD:
True, exactly. But why does he focus only on the SE. (They are fed up with Owerri and Aba this why you see them take a swipe at Port Harcourt). Chino you see today was a warlord who emerge in a time when the SW war mongers were having a field day on the Igbos. He single handedly decimated the SW champions in time past that all of them had to run for cover. But ever since he got bought by some people, he hardly post his Ibadan or Osun thread since almost 9 years now.
So you’re not wrong, he is paid to work as a site enhancer through stoking tribal fight and demarketing of the SE/SS. As a matter of fact any divisive post that pitch a SE state vs another state whether political or cultural just know that his hands is there.
Now not just him, both him, Abagworo and other SW e-war monger like Tunde etc have been bought to do so and many of these folks were rewarded with the BMC job from the pre-2014 connect of the boss himself. Some IPOB members who have distinguished themselves are in the payroll. I guess Seun is enjoying what they are doing, so you can never win any battle against them. All what him and other paid site enhancer do is use divisions to push nairaland and to cash out.
My own opinion though.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by goaldynman(m): 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Theboss100:
You are such a terrible human being. You think you are doing the good people of Rivers. Na yourself u dey do. The post was designed to rubbish PH. Those places u posted showed how ur thinking faculty works. Very poor. That's not the beautiful PH where rich people reside. That's poor settlement for poor people like you. I understand u sha

So it is now a crime to be poor or to live in a poor area!!

So for your mind only rich people area should be showcased?!

The Op has done Port Harcourt people a great favour because this will make rivers politicians to sit up and start doing something about their slum!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
PH respects government order
Because their governor is a criminal.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by lastgenious(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
P/H is a disgrace. Very dirty slump
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by omonnakoda: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why are the Ibohomosexuals always trying to cause trouble?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by chukel(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi, very obvious this is a sarcastic thread. Big time sarcasm
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by vioment: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Are these pictures from a village in Liberia after their war or what?

We have a very very long way to go.

Nothing short of an eye sore like that trashy and dirty arira market in Aba.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by vincenteger: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
Na only diobu you snap?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by JBrown101: 12:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy grin

And so?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by victorcompovine(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Your father
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by simeotexy: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
With all their oil revenue, Port Harcourt still looks like an average city with plenty of ghettos around. The first picture tells a lot about how the oil wealth in Rivers State is being stolen by few individuals. Come to Owerri and see wonders. You would think that should be Port Harcourt.
u re saying nonsense,,,this is just a town in pH ,,,they have lots of fine places
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Africankel(m): 12:12am On Apr 15, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Which Area Is This In PH

Diobu
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by omonnakoda: 12:14am On Apr 15, 2020
vincenteger:
Na only diobu you snap?
To be fair if there is a lockdown he would snap where he lives
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by oceania100(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Sniper101:

It's no secret that they have no love for Rivers State and it's people, yet they're found at every nook & cranny in the state, doing various things (legal & illegal)

OP, when you're done with your 'subtle' propaganda, endeavor to give us the aeriel view of the City where you come from.

Thanks!

Park one side abeg. Instead of getting your leaders to do something about the slum and shanties you call city, you're rather chasing shadows.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Africankel(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Beremi:
Some residents of PH were seen hanging outside their homes

As soon as I saw this picture, I knew something was not right. As you deliberately looked for bad images in Diobu to show as PH. This house is the back of 19 Obudu; you didn't show what the front looks like, rather you took a photo of the dilapidated back (actually toilets).

There are fine houses on Afikpo, Abba, Lumumba and the rest, but you carefully selected the bad ones.

Continue painting Port Harcourt in bad light. If it gives you orgasm, who am I to stop your pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Coldie(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Sniper101:

Thanks!
I dont know where d OP is from but lemme ask u, u say it's no secret that we don't love Rivers people, u do u people love us?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Coldie(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2020
dbonks:

You see how some of you lie and try to bring PH to disrepute becos of pecuniary benefits... The area you just mentioned now is where I Stay, I have been living for the past 20yrs...I stay Omachi Estate if you care to know...so where in that area did you say does not have Road Network, or Electricity, agreed is not as regular as it ought to be, but don't say what you just stated.
I replied u and u refused to say anything
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Makaveli1166(m): 12:38am On Apr 15, 2020
This ain't the portharcourt I know....op fear God na
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Coldie(m): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2020
People are angry that she showed the ugly part of ph, did she tell you that she's doing port Harcourt tour?

She showed u her part, show her ur own?

Do u expect her to use her money pay transport and start looking for nice estate to snap because she wants to please u?

Ontop which money?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.