Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans (5609 Views)

Will God's Penis Be Larger Than Human Penis? / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nephilim: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fallen angels are no different from demons. They are a same thing, supernatural creatures, as in meaning, they are extraterrestrial evil spirits

Fa-fa-foul.
failed attempt!!
Angels are no extra-terrestrial spirit! and for the fact that they fell doesn't make them one!!
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Finallydead:
Is anything I said opposed to the scriptural position and do you have any contrary position established in scripture, my old man, Sir?

Finallydead:
Well, ladylite started well but slipped somewhere along the line.
First, understand that demons are different species from fallen angels like Satan and his host who are spirits having distict spiritual bodies.
Demons were originally physically bodied beings that shared the earth with humans when certain sons of God spiritual beings had relations with women and gave birth to Nephilim, the real superhumans (source of all myths and many superhero stories) and giants of old who brought so much corruption to humans even up to convincing them towards corruption of their genes(Gen 6:1-7) hence leading to God's decision to flood the earth sparing only Noah who kept his genes pure(Gen 6:9).
My brother please leave personalities, age and anything like that for LAWMA ojaare. It is the truth that matters to both you and I, that I know very much. Iron sharpens iron.

The emboldened, at the least least, is what is unscriptual. You have deviated from the contrary position established in scripture, my dear sire. I am sorry to be the one to be making this bitter truth known to you. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Please stick to the script nah. God passed judgement on the woman and the serpent, not snake

Will you please calm down, whats your problem. Why are you hastily talking and behaving like pesin wey see woman toto for the first time ever in hin life.

Everything you said added up but you began veering into your usual contradicting self after you said "factored in" and made matter worse with you you then ensued said on. Smh. You made a dog's dinner and ended up with no tail, no head in all you said.

Lol..serpent or snake....look at it from this angle. What you refer to as sin is simply us missing the mark..ie like setting off to do something,but missing the target...or making a wrong judgement of situation , thereby making a wrong choice...it is God who gave us the ability and capacity for it...he know that if he allows us to live according to our dictate,we will ruin everything..that's why he gave the Jews the Torah and the igbos the omenani...to guide us..to have a better and fulfilling human experience..
All I can accomplish as a human has already been given to me..I can use it to bring pain or joy to others,it is my choice..

At death,we all return to dust and our spirit back to God..there is one potion of the Bible that quotes God as saying .I created the evil man for the day of evil...or something like that..
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nephilim:
failed attempt!!
Angels are no extra-terrestrial spirit! and for the fact that they fell doesn't make them one!!
Over the bar. Kicking penalty into throw-in

Angels, actually and simply just means messenger. In short, "angels" or "messengers"

In short, in the Bible, they can be either human beings on earth or extra-terrestrial beings from the heavens on earth, lol, (i.e. angelic beings) and so both human being messengers and extra-terrestrial beings messenger are often described using the same word angels.

In fact, Yahshua Ha Maschiach aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, appeared on earth at least four times, as the Angel of the Lord, lol.

Nephilim, let's find out whether, you really know what the meaning of your chosen moniker is and what the essence is it all about, lol. C'mon be our guest, reveal and share, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Angels, actually and simply just means messenger
In short, "angels" or "messengers"

In short, in the Bible, they can be either human beings on earth or extra-terrestrial beings from the heavens on earth, lol, (i.e. angelic beings) and so both human being messengers and extra-terrestrial beings messenger are often described using the same word angels.

In fact, Yahshua Ha Maschiach aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, appeared on earth at least four times, as the Angel of the Lord, lol.

Nephilim, let's find out whether, you really know what the meaning of your chosen moniker is and what the essence is it all about, lol. C'mon be our guest, reveal and share, lol

Between you and me, how does Jesus fit into the narrative?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
Lol..serpent or snake....look at it from this angle. What you refer to as sin is simply us missing the mark..ie like setting off to do something,but missing the target...or making a wrong judgement of situation , thereby making a wrong choice...it is God who gave us the ability and capacity for it...

MuttleyLaff:
Sin, actually means missing the mark. It kind of means not hitting the bullseye. Or falling short of God's standard etcetera
sonmvayina, can you see you are trying to teach grandma how to suck eggs, hmm? So now please, just tell me something I dont already light years past know. Smh. That's what you guys do, make unnecessary talks when you want to befuddle the unsuspecting and not knowledgeables

sonmvayina:
...he know that if he allows us to live according to our dictate, we will ruin everything..that's why he gave the Jews the Torah and the igbos the omenani...to guide us..to have a better and fulfilling human experience..
All I can accomplish as a human has already been given to me... I can use it to bring pain or joy to others, it is my choice..
Omenani ko, Odu Ifa ni. Please dont make me laugh

sonmvayina:
At death, we all return to dust and our spirit back to God..there is one potion of the Bible that quotes God as saying. I created the evil man for the day of evil...or something like that..
As you usual you will always end up with a contradicting, irrelevant and disconnecting comment, just as like with how you end this remark. Smh. Listen mate, if by crook or by rook, you will get proper, correct and the right schooling, not the sort that Stoke Newington backstreet Jewish landlord fed you and made you renounce your Roman Catholicism first love , lol.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
Between you and me, how does Jesus fit into the narrative?
Jesus is Yahshua Ha Maschiach. C'mon, lol, for shouting and crying out loud, its all plain in sight. Look at the name nah sonmvayina, to see how it fits into the narrative, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nephilim: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Angels, actually and simply just means messenger
In short, "angels" or "messengers"

this is laughable! Lolz! You are just naming them as if you were the one that gave them the name!

We all are messengers of God! Whether humans or angels, so stop parabulating over it!! He created us for his own glory and to do His will

I know of the Lord's appearance, the angel of His presence! bro, that's not what we are talking about here.

Nevertheless we have our different and distinctive nature! Angels are no extra-terrestrial being, go and do your homework guy.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Jesus is Yahshua Ha Maschiach. C'mon, lol, for shouting and crying out loud, its all plain in sight. Look at the name nah sonmvayina, to see how it fits into the narrative, lol

I can't see it..what is he saving? Is it the flesh that will return to dust or the spirit that will return to God who gave it...please no insults,I need straight up answers..no beating about the bush..

Read Ecclesiastes 12:7
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Having a human body give you the legitimacy to lawfully and legal operate on Earth

One of the many reasons demons resent humans is because anybody that wants to legally and/or lawfully operate on earth requires a human body (i.e. Let them ... Genesis 1:26)

LordReed, should interest you to know that even God is no exception to the "must have a human body" rule, because He required and used the human body of Yahshua Ha Maschiach aka Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world to actualise the redemption of Man and reconcile Man back to Him.

Now, if desperate and scared of eviction, well, demons could, & would settle for a makeshit alternate body, like say, herd of pigs, for example, lol.

Why do "rebels" need to operate "lawfully and legally"?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nephilim:
this is laughable! Lolz! You are just naming them as if you were the one that gave them the name!

We all are messengers of God! Whether humans or angels, so stop parabulating over it!! He created us for his own glory and to do His will

I know of the Lord's appearance, the angel of His presence! bro, that's not what we are talking about here.

Nevertheless we have our different and distinctive nature! Angels are no extra-terrestrial being, go and do your homework guy.
OK, you arent convinced, right.

"Mal'ak" or "malaika", is the Hebrew, while the angel word, comes from the Greek word, which is "angelos" Each words, whether Hebrew/English/Greek, simply means someone sent on an errand or sent to give a messenger. Case in point, Angel Gabriel, lol.

Now, all non human beings MESSENGERS are extra-terrestrial beings, but not all extra-terrestrial beings are MESSENGERS. Same way, as a flesh and blood messengers are human beings, but not all human beings are messengers, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

My brother please leave personalities, age and anything like that for LAWMA ojaare. It is the truth that matters to both you and I, that I know very much. Iron sharpens iron.

The emboldened, at the least least, is what is unscriptual. You have deviated from the contrary position established in scripture, my dear sire. I am sorry to be the one to be making this bitter truth known to you. Sorry.
Well then, if you say so. Maybe we should agree to disagree because you didn't show how I contradicted the quoted scriptures which very well supported my position also including (2Pet2:4-5) which referred to this incident. I know that no angel ever possesses a human but like the Princes of Persia, Greece or Tyrus control territories.

What's most important is that people shouldn't allow themselves become the theatre of expression for anything that's of evil.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
I can't see it..what is he saving?
You dont. You cant see it. What does Yahshua Ha Maschiach mean then. Try please, what do you see that Yahshua Ha Maschiach, is saying sonmvayina. Forget the Jesus Christ Roman/Constantine invention thing, lol. Let's go ethnic, lol, let's go original.

sonmvayina:
Is it the flesh that will return to dust or the spirit that will return to God who gave it...please no insults,I need straight up answers..no beating about the bush..
Insults ke. I only give as good as I get. If you give me ṣhit, I'll after warning but if you dont desist, will give ṣhit times ṣhit back

Dust returns back to dust. The spirit, as in the ruach, animated breath of God, essence of God, etcetera returns back to the LORD, as in LORD, in there, has the same meaning or essence of a landlord, who owns a property, house or building.

sonmvayina:
Read Ecclesiastes 12:7
This is sure banker now sonmvayina. Nothing new in that. Noithing strange, unusual or even unexpected in that nah. Pftt.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:
Why do "rebels" need to operate "lawfully and legally"?
They dont. They are lawless. They are afterall, renegades nah, arent they? They are usurpers LordReed, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Finallydead:
Well then, if you say so. Maybe we should agree to disagree because you didn't show how I contradicted the quoted scriptures which very well supported my position. I know that no angel ever possesses a human but like the Princes of Persia, Greece or Tyrus control territories.

What's most important is that people shouldn't allow themselves become the theatre of expression for anything that's of evil.
"Then some people brought Jesus a man possessed by a demon. The demon made the man blind and unable to talk. Jesus cured him so that he could talk and see."
- Matthew 12:22

"But the Pharisees said,
"It is by the prince of demons that He drives out demons."
"
- Matthew 9:34

"Then He will also say to those on His left,
'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
"
- Matthew 25:41

Finallydead, you remind me of Jesus' words, in John 3:10, to Nicodemus, where He said to him, something to the effect that: "... You are a great teacher in Israel, and do you not know these things?"

Tbh, I dont at all, like to come face to face with people like you, donnie etcetera that I highly respect and value, with bitter truth(s), because it hurts me more when I do than to hesistantly just in a pedestrian way watch and shrug things off
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nephilim: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
OK, you arent convinced, right.

"Mal'ak" or "malaika", is the Hebrew, while the angel word, comes from the Greek word, which is "angelos" Each words, whether Hebrew/English/Greek, simply means someone sent on an errand or sent to give a messenger. Case in point, Angel Gabriel, lol.

Now, all non human beings beings are extra-terrestrial beings, but not all extra-terrestrial beings are angels.Same way, as a flesh and blood messengers are human beings, but not all human beings are messengers, lol
bro, calm down you are now stammering o! Lolz!

Now in your own context all non-human beings are extraterrestrial beings, that is understandable, but you can't classify demons under the same category with Angels! Whether fallen or not.

Even before the fell there were lower levels of spirits that transverse the earth. Whom are not Angels.

Now, I can see that "Angel" in your own context is in the concept of duty (messenger) but in my context it's in the concept of Nature (Glory and divinity).
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by donnie(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
donnie, donnie, donnie.

donnie you don start again. So what really are you saying, are the spirits of the Nephilim (i.e. giants) that perished during the flood of Noah? Please share, lol, in addition to, telling what is a Nephilim, this to be of course, in accordance to definitions from the original text, lol
grin
Yes, the Nephilim/giants are the product of intercourse between the watchers, fallen angels and the daughters of men. -Genesis 6:1-2
Noah’s flood destroyed their bodies, but now they are disembodied spirits looking for a body through which they might once again affect their evil ways. In the New Testament, they are called “demons,” “unclean spirits,” and “evil spirits.”

Enoch 15:1-9
[1]Then addressing me, He spoke and said, Hear, neither be afraid, O righteous Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness: approach hither, and hear my voice Go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to pray for them, You ought to pray for men, and not men for you
[2]Wherefore have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures for ever, and have lain with women; have defiled yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten an impious offspring?
[3]You being spiritual, holy, and possessing a life which is eternal, have polluted yourselves with women; have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men; and have done as those who are flesh and blood do
[4]These however die and perish
[5]Therefore have I given to them wives, that they might cohabit with them; that sons might be born of them; and that this might be transacted upon earth
[6]But you from the beginning were made spiritual, possessing a life which is eternal, and not subject to death for ever
[7]Therefore I made not wives for you, because, being spiritual, your dwelling is in heaven
[8]Now the giants, who lave been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth
[9]The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, contend, and bruise upon earth

And by the way, I believe in the authenticity of the Book of Enoch. And I am aware of the conspiracy to hide such an important book. But according to it's own author, the book was meant for those who will live in the last days.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nephilim:
bro, calm down you are now stammering o! Lolz!
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Ol'boy naso he bite body reach nah

When you too do multiple posting, left right, centre above and below, naso hin dey do for bodi. That booboo, or stammer, as you prefer should have been
"Now, all non human beings MESSENGERS are extra-terrestrial beings,"
AND NOT BE
"Now, all non human beings beings are extra-terrestrial beings"

My apologies for any inconveniece that caused, lol. I'll go back to fix it, lol

Nephilim:
Now in your own context all non-human beings are extraterrestrial beings, that is understandable, but you can't classify demons under the same category with Angels! Whether fallen or not.

Even before the fell there were lower levels of spirits that transverse the earth. Whom are not Angels.

Now, I can see that "Angel" in your own context is in the concept of duty (messenger) but in my context it's in the concept of Nature (Glory and divinity).
I am pleased you can see where I've been coming from, but biblically speaking, angels by the bible definition and essence, is anyone, OFFICIALLY, sent by God to earth and on earth, on an annoucing message errand, go give information message errand, go minister to someone errand, go carry out a task, go defend/save/protect so so and so errand etcetera

The head honcho, the devil himself, I am quite sure you are ware and/or know has his own angels too, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
donnie:
grin Yes, the Nephilim/giants are the product of intercourse between the watchers, fallen angels and the daughters of men. -Genesis 6:1-2

Noah’s flood destroyed their bodies, but now they are disembodied spirits looking for a body through which they might once again affect their evil ways. In the New Testament, they are called “demons,” “unclean spirits,” and “evil spirits.”
Enoch 15:1-9
[1]Then addressing me, He spoke and said, Hear, neither be afraid, O righteous Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness: approach hither, and hear my voice Go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to pray for them, You ought to pray for men, and not men for you
[2]Wherefore have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures for ever, and have lain with women; have defiled yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten an impious offspring?
[3]You being spiritual, holy, and possessing a life which is eternal, have polluted yourselves with women; have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men; and have done as those who are flesh and blood do
[4]These however die and perish
[5]Therefore have I given to them wives, that they might cohabit with them; that sons might be born of them; and that this might be transacted upon earth
[6]But you from the beginning were made spiritual, possessing a life which is eternal, and not subject to death for ever
[7]Therefore I made not wives for you, because, being spiritual, your dwelling is in heaven
[8]Now the giants, who lave been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth
[9]The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, contend, and bruise upon earth
I have asked Nephilim, to share what is the meaning of the Nephilim moniker he has adopted, and to tell what is the essence of being called a Nephilim all about, but he is yet to be forthcoming with anything, lol

Noah’s flood destroyed the Nephilim's bodies, but the gene of the Nephilim survived the flood nah, lol, donnie.

donnie, also, as I almost forgot, please with all due respect, dont insult my biblical intelligence, by you saying, that the Nephilim/giants are the product of intercourse between the watchers, fallen angels and the daughters of men. What the heck does this mean donnie? Especially when, Yahshua Ha Maschiach, Himself, explicitly said extra-terrestrial beings aka angels are asexual. C'mon now guys, get a grip. Pesin dey see road waka nah, even if same pesin dey cry.

donnie:
And by the way, I believe in the authenticity of the Book of Enoch.
Facepalm. Please dont say that. Dont say you believe in the authenticity of the BoE. Smh. No please.

donnie:
And I am aware of the conspiracy to hide such an important book. But according to it's own author, the book was meant for those who will live in the last days.
Nobody is hiding anything. Every one who is anyone among the disciples of Yahshua Ha Maschiach read it. I regularly read too. The thing is when read by the easily persuaded it's like giving a loaded gun with its safety catch off to an inexperienced and untrained hand.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Then some people brought Jesus a man possessed by a demon. The demon made the man blind and unable to talk. Jesus cured him so that he could talk and see."
- Matthew 12:22

"But the Pharisees said,
"It is by the prince of demons that He drives out demons."
"
- Matthew 9:34

"Then He will also say to those on His left,
'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
"
- Matthew 25:41

Finallydead, you remind me of Jesus' words, in John 3:10, to Nicodemus, where He said to him, something to the effect that: "... You are a great teacher in Israel, and do you not know these things?"

Tbh, I dont at all, like to come face to face with people like you, donnie etcetera that I highly respect and value, with bitter truth(s), because it hurts me more when I do than to hesistantly just in a pedestrian way watch and shrug things off
Oh don't worry, Sir, I'm not afraid or ashamed to learn whatever I don't know. It could help improve my Christian experience. But you will have to first convince me. And even if we fail to convince each other, we can if we are mature minds, maintain a mutual respect.

What I see from your choices of scripture is that you have brought them together to say fallen angels are interchangeably used for demons but there is still no proof of this in your presentation. You should see it this way, both demons and fallen angels are spirit beings of different species and Satan is god of the entire earth having usurped Adam's authority, so all take orders from him.

Demons, however, are so fond of sharing human bodies unlike angels of light and darkness. It is these spirits who lost their bodies in the flood who the Lord said always seek rest and never find it until they have a human body because they were designed with physical bodies from birth and feel incomplete and unrested without one. (Lk11:24). It is these who are continually being cast out of human bodies and never angels. To think that a fallen angel can share a human body is to think that God's angels also can.

But according to biblical narrative in Gen6 and corroborated in 2Pet2:4-5 and Jud:6, it was a special breed of spirit being angels(also in Job 38:7) that copulated with women(this was the sin and the leaving of their heavenly dwellings to dwell with men) and this makes sense of the birth of giants and superbeings(mortals of renown) being born and leading to immediate corruption of all flesh that caused God to destroy it all. It sounds crazy though but we know humans and humans can't produce giants. These breed of angels did and were said to have been chained in Tartaros unlike other angels without the ability to copulate like Satan and his host, still left to operate.
It all fits perfectly together to me.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nephilim: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I have asked Nephilim, to share what is the meaning of the Nephilim moniker he has adopted, and to tell what is the essence of being called a Nephilim all about, but he is yet to be forthcoming with anything, lol

Noah’s flood destroyed the Nephilim's bodies, but the gene of the Nephilim survived the flood nah, lol, donnie.

donnie, also, as I almost forgot, please with all due respect, dont insult my biblical intelligence, by you saying, that the Nephilim/giants are the product of intercourse between the watchers, fallen angels and the daughters of men. What the heck does this mean donnie? Especially when, Yahshua Ha Maschiach, Himself, explicitly said extra-terrestrial beings aka angels are asexual. C'mon now guys, get a grip. Pesin dey see road waka nah, even if same pesin dey cry.

Facepalm. Please dont say that. Dont say you believe in the authenticity of the BoE. Smh. No please.

Nobody is hiding anything. Every one who is anyone among the disciples of Yahshua Ha Maschiach read it. I regularly read too. The thing is when read by the easily persuaded it's like giving a loaded gun with its safety catch off to an inexperienced and untrained hand.
hahaha!! Whether I come forth with something or nothing, I reserve the right to share with anyone to myself!! It's the glory of God to conceal a thing and the honor of kings to search them out! Do yourself that honor rather than wait for me to feed you like a child! grin
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by donnie(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

kindly quote the portion of scripture were Yahusha HamashiYAH said the above so I can respond.

I said the spirits of the giants came out of the bodies and roamed the earth till today. and yes they are the product of intercourse between fallen angels and daughters of men.
Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You dont. You cant see it. What does Yahshua Ha Maschiach mean then. Try please, what do you see that Yahshua Ha Maschiach, is saying sonmvayina. Forget the Jesus Christ Roman/Constantine invention thing, lol. Let's go ethnic, lol, let's go original.

Insults ke. I only give as good as I get. If you give me ṣhit, I'll after warning but if you dont desist, will give ṣhit times ṣhit back

Dust returns back to dust. The spirit, as in the ruach, animated breath of God, essence of God, etcetera returns back to the LORD, as in LORD, in there, has the same meaning or essence of a landlord, who owns a property, house or building.

This is sure banker now sonmvayina. Nothing new in that. Noithing strange, unusual or even unexpected in that nah. Pftt.

You are still beating about the bush, you did not answer the question.. What is he saving?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
They dont. They are lawless. They are afterall, renegades nah, arent they? They are usurpers LordReed, lol

Then the idea that they need to operate lawfully doesn't wash.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Jokerman(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nephilim:
@ladylite fallen angels are entirely different from demons!! Demons are spirits of the Nephilims that died during the deluge! One fallen angel is capable of destroying the world in minutes talkless of tens of them, and that's why they are locked up in tartarus, In chains and covered in darkness Demons don't have so much of that power to wield! They can only posses and bent a man on a path of destruction.

Fallen angels and demons are still servants of Satan.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:
Why do they need them?

They dont have physical bodies.
You need physical bodies on the planet to legally function. Demons have lost their physical bodies . So the need a human body to function on this plain

2 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
petra1:

You need physical bodies on the planet to legally fiction. Demons have lost their physical bodies . So the need a human body to function on this plain

Why do they need to legally function they are rebels.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Finallydead:
Oh don't worry, Sir,
Time no dey for niceties. Drop the Sirs, for another time, another day. We all sires, without need to Sir ourselves

Finallydead:
I'm not afraid or ashamed to learn whatever I don't know. It could help improve my Christian experience.
Good luck with the Christian experience then, lol

Finallydead:
But you will have to first convince me. And even if we fail to convince each other, we can if we are mature minds, maintain a mutual respect.
My work is not to convince anyone. My work is to open the door, you'll have to walk yourself, without anyone pushing or shoving you in. The most I'll do is, lay down a stick against any stick not straight placed on the floor, lol and let the sticks speak for themselves, lol

Finallydead:
What I see from your choices of scripture is that you have brought them together to say fallen angels are interchangeably used for demons but there is still no proof of this in your presentation.
I am glad you do see from scripture that fallen angels and demons are are interchangeably used, but what other proof are you still expecting that you think you are incapable of finding without me leading you on, hmm?

Finallydead:
You should see it this way, both demons and fallen angels are spirit beings of different species and Satan is god of the entire earth having usurped Adam's authority, so all take orders from him.
Demons aka fallen angels are spirit beings of different species, with different species meaning they are extra-terrestrial beings, are from outside the earth and/or its atmosphere. We human beings are terrestrial beings

Finallydead:
Demons, however, are so fond of sharing human bodies unlike angels of light and darkness.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What does unlike angel of light and darkness mean?

Of course, demons, are so fond of sharing human bodies. So paraphrasing LordReed, I ask you Finallydead, why are these "rebels" aka demons, so fond of sharing human bodies and why the need to operate "lawfully and legally". Notice a legion of them sought permission from Yahshua aka Jesus, not to just be ordinarily evicted but they begged to be evicted into a herd of pigs (i.e. Matthew 8:31, Mark 5:12 and/or Luke 8:32)

Finallydead:
It is these spirits who lost their bodies in the flood who the Lord said always seek rest and never find it until they have a human body because they were designed with physical bodies from birth and feel incomplete and unrested without one. (Lk 11:24)
All you did there with Luke 11:24 is what is called proof-texting. It has no meaningful value

Finallydead:
It is these who are continually being cast out of human bodies and never angels.
Facepalm

Finallydead:
To think that a fallen angel can share a human body is to think that God's angels also can.
Fallen angels, I rather correctly use, extra-terrestrial beings, can share a human body and so God's angels too, meaning unfallen extra-terrestrial beings, also can BUT its important to note that they never do, and this for a very good and important reason.

Finallydead:
But according to biblical narrative in Gen 6 and corroborated in 2 Pet 2:4-5 and Jude 6
You've stepped on a banana skin right there, with doing wuruwuru to the answer trying to connect Genesis Chapter 6 with 2 Peter 2:4-5 when there isnt any connection between them. You must think its out of boredom, I am pulling you up on this, lol.

I earlier advanced that everyone that is anyone of Yahshua's disciples knows about the Book of Enoch aka BoE, and surely have read it. Now listen real good and please be attentive to everything I have typed and will be typing. You are, by the grace of God a smart person, who when one word is said, is smart enough to see the other unsaid three words.

Pick up your Bible please Finallydead, please tell me what is the theme that introduced the letter, as I mean, what was the intro to 2 Peter 2 all about. Its a rhetorical question Finallydead. Meaning dont bother responding, though you know the answer because I'll tell you. The intro and theme was about FALSE PROPHETS and/or FALSE TEACHERS teaching HERESIES and SLANDERING.

Heresy, fyi, is a belief, doctrine and/or action that is wrong. Slander, is if something about someone else you said is not true, then you have slandered such someone.

It might interest you to know Finallydead, that Peter, same thing Jude, later on did in his letter too, was quoting the BoE with that 2 Peter 2:4-5 you referenced and allegingly that it supported Genesis 6, lol. Now, the audience whom that letter was sent to and read out to, too are familiar with the BoE and knows exactly what Apostle Peter was saying and meant by quoting excerpts from the BoE to them

Apostle Peter, went on railing these false teachers peddling rubbish like asexual extra-terrestrial beings having sex with female human being as nonsense and ludicrous that at 2 Peter 2:11 he said other extra-terrestrial beings greater in power and might never considered making such slanders against their extra-terrestrial beings before God. Go back read the whole chapter, but slowly and with an open mind nah, lol

Finallydead:
it was a special breed of spirit being angels (also in Job 38:7) that copulated with women (this was the sin and the leaving of their heavenly dwellings to dwell with men)
Please, please, please, dont even go there, abegggy, please jor because the sons of God, spoken of in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4 are all bonafide and confirmed human beings. It is bad theology that ascribed them to be extra-terrestrial beings aka angels. Sorry to burst this bubble.

Finallydead:
and this makes sense of the birth of giants and superbeings (mortals of renown) being born and leading to immediate corruption of all flesh that caused God to destroy it all. It sounds crazy though but we know humans and humans can't produce giants. These breed of angels did and were said to have been chained in Tartaros unlike other angels without the ability to copulate like Satan and his host, still left to operate.
Smh. Still being influenced by BoE fables and myths right. When you saw Tartaros mentioned, it should have "woke" you up to the fact that this is mythology, lol, fabrications and invented truth.

Finallydead:
It all fits perfectly together to me.
I am sure it does. Dont trust everything you see that all fits perfectly together to you, because even salt looks like sugar.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
donnie:
kindly quote the portion of scripture were Yahusha HamashiYAH said the above so I can respond
"13But to which of the angels did God ever say:
“Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet”?
14Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?…
"
- Matthew 1:13-14

"See My hands and My feet, that I am He.
Touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see Me having.
"
- Luke 24:39

donnie, note from above Matthew 1:13-14, how Yahusha HamashiYAH, denotes extra-terrestrial beings to be spirits, meaning formless, they are incorporeal, have no bodies, have no sexual organs, donnie

Now moving on a bit donnie, note from this time from Luke 24:39 above, how Yahusha declares that, spirits, meaning these extra-terrestrial angelic beings dont have bodies, like He does

The author of Hebrews suggests that all angels are “spirits” (Hebrews 1:13-14). When Jesus appears to the disciples, he asserts that “spirits” don’t have bodies like he does (Luke 24:39)

"Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam,
and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn
in his hand:
and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.
"
- Numbers 22:31

"And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see.
And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw:
and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha…
"
- 2 Kings 6:17

Now lastly, simply just for good measure and to convince you, as Finallydead would say and using his/her phrase, lol. Angelic extra-terrestrial beings are usually or normally seen with our physical eyes because they dont have physical bodies, lol. We get to physically see these beings with our eyes only when God permits it, lol and when they appear, it really is a form that looks like human beings, lol. Case in point Numbers 22:31 and 2 Kings 6:17 above.

I have deliberately left out the famous verse you were anticipating I was going to advance

donnie:
I said the spirits of the giants came out of the bodies and roamed the earth till today. and yes they are the product of intercourse between fallen angels and daughters of men.
Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
This is product of bad theology and bad doctrine, legacy from CE etcetera, I suppose, lol

It is slanderous to believe that extra-terrestrial beings aka angels or angelic beings had sex with female human beings.

donnie, let me, lol, set you off with this. What about extra-terrestrial beings aka angels or angelic beings had sex with male human beings. At least let's not come across as being sexist. Why didnt extra-terrestrial beings aka angels or angelic beings, fallen or not fallen, it doesnt matter have sex with male human beings?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nephilim:
hahaha!! Whether I come forth with something or nothing, I reserve the right to share with anyone to myself!! It's the glory of God to conceal a thing and the honor of kings to search them out!
Do yourself that honor rather than wait for me to feed you like a child! grin
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Alarm for blow. Yansh for expose

Nothing spoilt nah. Your secret is safe with me. Make we protect your blushes, but I know that there is colloquial in the West that says "Ni ọjọ ti ọrọ to fọmọle, aa maa fọ" loosely translated means "When the time is due, to break word up, on the ground, then you smash" Besides 1000%, you no sabi am sef, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:
Then the idea that they need to operate lawfully doesn't wash.
How do you mean it doesnt wash?

Lawbreakers dont give a hoot, they care less about the law, care less about the rules. Though they need and ought to operate lawfully, they wont and dont, they just want to play and have "fun", so will operate "lawfully," by hook or by crook

petra1:
You need physical bodies on the planet to legally fiction. Demons have lost their physical bodies. So the need a human body to function on this plain
Demons DONT HAVE BODIES and NEVER HAD BODIES

LordReed:
Why do they need to legally function they are rebels.
They dont need to legally function as being rebels, unlike under normal circumstances, where all law abided residents and/or aliens on earth need to have a human being body in order to be able to function LEGITIMATELY and LAWFULLY on earth. Even God, had to sought consent from Mary when in need of a body to inhabit on earth

"26Then God said, "Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness.
Let them rule
the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky,
the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth."
28God blessed them and said,
"Be fertile, increase in number, fill the earth, and be its master.
Rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.
"
- Genesis 1:26 & 28

The precept for all this, is found in Genesis 1:26 & 28. It is beings, with a human body, that according to that precept and blessing in Genesis 1:26 & 28, who are authoritatively allowed to lawfully, legally and legitimately have control of and have dominion over an the expanse called earth
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
sonmvayina:
You are still beating about the bush, you did not answer the question.. What is he saving?
How do you mean?: "What is he saving" .

Who is the he in your? "What is he saving"

While you are at that, tell what to your understanding and knowledge does Yahshua Ha Maschiach mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Homosexuality And Religion / Miracle As Man Wakes From Month-long Coma After Being Shot / Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.