Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans (5608 Views)

Will God's Penis Be Larger Than Human Penis? / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by donnie(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"13

donnie, note from above Matthew 1:13-14, how Yahusha HamashiYAH, denotes extra-terrestrial beings to be spirits, meaning formless, they are incorporeal, have no bodies, have no sexual organs, donnie

When Jesus appears to the disciples, he asserts that “spirits” don’t have bodies like he does (Luke 24:39)

"[i]Then the LORD opened the eyes of Balaam,
and he saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way, and his sword drawn
in his hand:
and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.
"
- Numbers 22:31

Now lastly, simply just for good measure and to convince you, as Finallydead would say and using his/her phrase, lol. Angelic extra-terrestrial beings are usually or normally seen with our physical eyes because they dont have physical bodies, lol. We get to physically see these beings with our eyes only when God permits it, lol and when they appear, it really is a form that looks like human beings, lol. Case in point Numbers 22:31 and 2 Kings 6:17 above.

I have deliberately left out the famous verse you were anticipating I was going to advance

This is product of bad theology and bad doctrine, legacy from CE etcetera, I suppose, lol

It is slanderous to believe that extra-terrestrial beings aka angels or angelic beings had sex with female human beings.

donnie, let me, lol, set you off with this. What about extra-terrestrial beings aka angels or angelic beings had sex with male human beings. At least let's not come across as being sexist. Why didnt extra-terrestrial beings aka angels or angelic beings, fallen or not fallen, it doesnt matter have sex with male human beings?

CE has nothing to do with that. I never heard that there. And you have not been able to show me any scripture that suggests that angels cannot have intercourse.

You have made too many unscriptural remarks. Angels are not usually or very often seen with the physical eyes because of the dimension in which they live (in the spirit), not because they have no bodies.

There is a terrestrial (earthly) body and there is a celestial (heavenly/spiritual) body.

1Cor 15:40
There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another

In Genesis 18, Abraham saw angels, they looked just like ordinary men. YAH can allow angels to manifest in such manner in our physical dimension for certain purposes. Abraham gave them food and they ate. Interesting right?!! So they could eat and they cannot have intercourse? That they aren't permitted to, doesn't mean they can't.

Even the book of Hebrews 13:2 says some have entertained angels unknowingly. Meaning that they saw and treated them as ordinary men.

About having sex with male human beings, the whole idea was to corrupt the pure human seed by producing hybrids. So the females were suitable for birthing the seed of the fallen angels. This resulted in the destruction of that world by the flood. The world is again at this same point... the same corruption is already taking place with human hybrids being made.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
How do you mean it doesnt wash?

Lawbreakers dont give a hoot, they care less about the law, care less about the rules. Though they need and ought to operate lawfully, they wont and dont, they just want to play and have "fun", so will operate "lawfully," by hook or by crook

Demons DONT HAVE BODIES and NEVER HAD BODIES

They dont need to legally function as being rebels, unlike under normal circumstances, where all law abided residents and/or aliens on earth need to have a human being body in order to be able to function LEGITIMATELY and LAWFULLY on earth. Even God, had to sought consent from Mary when in need of a body to inhabit on earth

"26Then God said, "Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness.
Let them rule
the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky,
the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth."
28God blessed them and said,
"Be fertile, increase in number, fill the earth, and be its master.
Rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.
"
- Genesis 1:26 & 28

The precept for all this, is found in Genesis 1:26 & 28. It is beings, with a human body, that according to that precept and blessing in Genesis 1:26 & 28, who are authoritatively allowed to lawfully, legally and legitimately have control of and have dominion over an the expanse called earth

You are just going round in circles now. I ask why demons need bodies you say to legally operate on earth. I ask why they need to legally operate as rebels, you acknowledge that they don't need to operate legally as rebels then go right back to claiming they need it to legally operate. Do you not understand that rebels would not follow the rules to achieve their aims? Why would anything legal be binding on rebels to that system?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nephilim: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Alarm for blow. Yansh for expose

Nothing spoilt nah. Your secret is safe with me. Make we protect your blushes, but I know that there is colloquial in the West that says "Ni ọjọ ti ọrọ to fọmọle, aa maa fọ" loosely translated means "When the time is due, to break word up, on the ground, then you smash" Besides 1000%, you no sabi am sef, lol
Woow! Wat a trap, And you got caught!
bro biblical intelligence, hahaha!!
So laughable!!
I saw the trash you wrote up there quoting someone, and to know the kind of spirit that rules your mind I had to set a simple test and you failed woefully. please, next!! grin grin grin
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adelekesaka:
Demons use human bodies to work cos they have no body of their own.

A demon can stop an angel for several days, what do they need human bodies for?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
donnie:
CE has nothing to do with that. I never heard that there.
It doesnt matter if CE wasnt where you've heard this first from, the fact, is I know that CE does advance and even teaches this bad theology about angelic extra-terrestrial beings having sex with female human beings

donnie:
And you have not been able to show me any scripture that suggests that angels cannot have intercourse
I wonder why all of a sudden they have stopped having intercourse

donnie:
You have made too many unscriptural remarks.
Please, I would just love to see you absolutely and freely itemise what you allege to be unscriptural remarks

donnie:
Angels are not usually or very often seen with the physical eyes because of the dimension in which they live (in the spirit), not because they have no bodies.
I'll rather take the words of Yahusha HamashiYAH over yours than believe yours claiming that extra-terrestrial beings have bodies

donnie:
There is a terrestrial (earthly) body and there is a celestial (heavenly/spiritual) body.

1 Cor 15:40
There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies;
but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another

MuttleyLaff:
No thanks to whoever ''bumped'' (i.e. Bring-Up-My-Post) this 2 year old dead post

Trust me, if I had known it was a 2-year old post, I wouldnt have in the first place responded to it

Intention was hoping you'll see how recklessly and carelessly the topic and original post were worked.
Conscience wouldnt permit overlooking or turning a blind eye to the naiveté in the original post.
It will be a disservice to be passive gloss over the bloopers in the post

First spare me the exclamation.

Not that there isnt any verse to show satan was directly called an angel, as there are verse(s)
but hypothetically speaking, just because there’s a lack of verse showing satan was directly called an angel
doesn’t mean, it isn’t true satan was an angel
(i.e. a malaika in Hebrew/Arabic, angelos in Greek, a messenger, effectively a celestial being sent to errand(s))

Satan is now an ex-Archangel because satan since after the botched coup detat no longer runs errands or messages for God
Satan ''upgraded''. Satan now has own angels, confirmed in 2 Corinthians 12:7

Satan, like all other invisible beings, are first created as celestial beings before becoming angels
When angels or an Archangel vacates the post or office,
they no longer are angels of God or an Archangel of God
but now become angels of whom they have allegiance to or become an adversary of God

MuttleyLaff:
... Let start with this first,
do you agree that, first and foremost, satan is a celestial being

Satan, before angel or Arch-angel (i.e. which a step above an angel) comes into the picture, fundamentally, is an invisible being.

Secondly, its vital to agree that, not all celestial beings or invisible beings are angels, however all angels are celestial or invisible beings
Some celestial or invisible beings are stationed or have offices and dont go on errands
Some celestial or invisible beings, are stationed or have offices and combinedly, do go on errands.

MuttleyLaff:
I hear you, loud and clear

Hmm

Haba Chief, you can't have your cake and eat it (too)
Wetin be ''i think both ''is'' and ''was''?''

It's either satan is a celestial being and due to the limitations of human beings' vision, is invisible to human beings' korokoro eyes
and satan, as up to now, remains still being a celestial being and invisible
(i.e. satan had not for a fraction of a second, EVER stopped to be a celestial being or at any time stopped being invisible to human beings)

No one, no human being, bible recorded or not, has ever seen satan before,
so what's with ''i think both (''is'' and ''was'') in my own context''?
What's that all about?
donnie, aside the three immediate above quotes of mine, first two done in 2015 and third one in 2018 about 'celestial beings", please scroll up, to read where I mentioned to Finallydead that, extra-terrestrial beings, aka angelic beings, are from outside the earth and/or its atmosphere. I further made the distinction, that us, human beings are terrestrial beings

Fyi, I have more than I am sharing, and of course, sharing less than I know. If you know what that means, you know. Who no know. Sorry, lol.

I lol donnie, when you typed; "There is a terrestrial (earthly) body and there is a celestial (heavenly/spiritual) body." I laughed at you trying to teach grandma how to suck eggs, lol. You're talking of celestial, what of K&S Aladura sef, where and why did you leave them out, lol. Just messing about. Really meant Cherubims and Seraphims, other kinds of extra-terrestrial beings.

donnie:
In Genesis 18, Abraham saw angels, they looked just like ordinary men.
Looked just like DOES NOT MEAN, they are humans.

They appeared in the form of human beings, just as Yah appeared to Moses in the form of a bush in flames, but not burning, lol

donnie:
YAH can allow angels to manifest in such manner in our physical dimension for certain purposes.
I already earlier said this and even gave Numbers 22:31 and 2 Kings 6:17, as evidences of how Yah, opened physical eyes to see beyond and more than the eyes ordinarily will see

donnie:
Abraham gave them food and they ate. Interesting right?!! So they could eat and they cannot have intercourse? That they aren't permitted to, doesn't mean they can't.
Pikin see medicinal herbs, hin dey call am vegetables. Ah, you're far behind, lol. And you call yourself an Israelite or is it Bantu Jew, lol without really knowing or told what actually transpired with the angelic beings that visted Father Abraham, lol smh. OK, if it makes you sleep peacefully tonight, at your level I concede that the angels ate the foot, but nah, that's as far as it goes because angelic beings dont do sex. No can do, lol

donnie:
Even the book of Hebrews 13:2 says some have entertained angels unknowingly. Meaning that they saw and treated them as ordinary men.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Whats that to do with sex?

donnie:
About having sex with male human beings, the whole idea was to corrupt the pure human seed by producing hybrids. So the females were suitable for birthing the seed of the fallen angels. This resulted in the destruction of that world by the flood. The world is again at this same point... the same corruption is already taking place with human hybrids being made.
It is this sort of fables, myths, false teaching that the disciples, namely Jude and Peter were warning about in their respective letters quoting the excerpts from the Book of Enoch (i.e. BoE)
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
LordReed:
You are just going round in circles now. I ask why demons need bodies you say to legally operate on earth. I ask why they need to legally operate as rebels, you acknowledge that they don't need to operate legally as rebels then go right back to claiming they need it to legally operate. Do you not understand that rebels would not follow the rules to achieve their aims? Why would anything legal be binding on rebels to that system?
Oh ho, so you like hard balls right? You like playing hard balls isnt it LordReed, hmm?

House possession has to be lawfully acquired. Possession of a property without the owner's consent is against the law, but it doesnt stop squatters from take ownership and/or posession of a property albeit obviously of course done illegally and/or unlawfully. The squatter has no legitimacy for taking over the property.

It is similar with possession of a human being's body without the consent of the body's owner. If done then it is illegal and unlawful.

Laws are binding, whether you are a rebel, criminal, squatter or law breaker. Just because you choose to break doesnt mean the rule, law or regulation isnt binding or not existing.

OK, the reason why extra-terrestrial beings aka supernatural entities, aka demons, who are far more equipped and better than human possess humans is because the extra-terrestrial beings aka supernatural entities, aka demons have a strong and habitual liking to inflict misery, affliction, pain, injuries, sickness, tears, sorrow and blood etcetera upon the human being and his/her body. The objective of these extra-terrestrial beings aka supernatural entities, aka demons, through possession, is to debase the human being and his/her body.

Sometimes and many times, often these extra-terrestrial beings aka supernatural entities, aka demons, are invitingly given a free pass to take possession of the human body through reckless lifestyles, abuse of hard substances or drugs, sexual misadventures mishaps, greed etcetera

LordReed, if further clarification(s) is needed, please dont hesistate to fire away and ask
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Time no dey for niceties. Drop the Sirs, for another time, another day. We all sires, without need to Sir ourselves
Okay, okay!!, what's with the haste today? I'll cut the sir if it bothers you so much then.
I am glad you do see from scripture that fallen angels and demons are are interchangeably used, but what other proof are you still expecting that you think you are incapable of finding without me leading you on, hmm?
No, no, no!!! There's no proof at all in your texts of interchanging demons and angels. That's the point. You tried to say that, not the scripture. You kind of tried to fill in the gaps you thought were. I showed you there weren't any if you saw it my way. Satan is the god of this world. He is both Lord of fallen angels and of demons, having gotten himself Adamic authority. Whichever of them will work on this earth will need his permission. You'll never find a single scripture that uses both interchangeably.
Of course, demons, are so fond of sharing human bodies. So paraphrasing LordReed, I ask you Finallydead, why are these "rebels" aka demons, so fond of sharing human bodies and why the need to operate "lawfully and legally". Notice a legion of them sought permission from Yahshua aka Jesus, not to just beordinarily evicted but they begged to be evicted into a herd of pigs (i.e. Matthew 8:31, Mark 5:12 and/or Luke 8:32)
If you carefully read my presentations from the onset and buy my idea, you'll find your answer. Demons need bodies for rest(Lk11:24). They are only at home in one because of their previous existence. Angels don't. But both need human permission to lawfully and legally achieve their goals on earth. Do you see the prince of Persia needing a body to rule over Persia? Or Satan? They're bigger than that. Their influence is territorial. The king of Egypt and Leviathan will be satisfied to dwell in the heart of the seas with others while many other angels do in the heavens.
Fallen angels, I rather correctly use, extra-terrestrial beings, can share a human body and so God's angels too, meaning unfallen extra-terrestrial beings, also can BUT its important to note that they never do, and this for a very good and important reason.
It's getting messy now, Mutt. I know something in you ticked off when you typed this. Will you go beyond scripture to hold your position if it's not found there? The only truth here is in your statement ...angels(light or darkness) "never do". Yes, only demons do. Muttley, you surely don't mean to tell me that you believe Satan or some fallen angel has shared a body with a human at anytime. Please? You may also show a scriptural example.
You've stepped on a banana skin right there, ...
Notice you're the only one bringing up BoE. I'm sticking only to scriptures. Tell me how you read 2Pet2:4-5 and said it doesn't refer to Gen6
4-5 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to Tartaros, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment and spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.

Now tell me Muttley, why did God lock up these angels in Tartaros(an underneath abyss of hell and no myth) here(in Jude it's everlasting chains awaiting judgement of all that's in hell) and leave Satan and his angels till this day, if not that these can copulate with women and fast forward the destruction of the earth through their genes.
O Common Mutt!!, You're trying to say now that Peter, Jude were saying the angel procreation story was heresy. Then Peter also meant the sparing of Noah in the flood and the sparing of Lot in the burning of Sodom was heresy. And Jude brought up how the Lord delivered the sons of Israel from Egypt and then let some die in the wilderness as well as the Sodom story before mentioning what he did with these angels. You'll have to say these are heresies too. You see how that sounds. Naah!!
Read again. The theme of 2Pet2 was how God was able to preserve the chosen no matter the degree of depravity and bring the agents of depravity(especially corruption of flesh, v10) to their judgement. 2Pet2:9-10.
Instance no 1: He delivered Noah at the same time binding the angels who initiated corruption of flesh and flooding away corrupted human flesh.
Instance no 2: He delivered Lot at the same time destroying the corrupted flesh(through HS) of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Therefore he will deliver the chosen while bringing to judgement in these false teachers who are overcome by the same evil desires to corrupt flesh in lust for opposite sex and HS. ( v13, take note of the two words: effeminacy and revelling, v14 likewise: eyes of adultery...). Also note Jude 7-8.
Please, please, please, dont even go there, abegggy, please jor because the sons of God, spoken of in Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4 are all bonafide and confirmed human beings. It is bad theology that ascribed them to be extra-terrestrial beings aka angels. Sorry to burst this bubble.
O don't worry, my bubble seems so very safe from over here Mutt, even smoothly sailing up and up and up, lol, if you really believe the sons of God(a.k.a Morning stars) who sang and shouted when God was creating the seas and the foundations of the earth and it's cornerstone before even Adam was, were humans. Do you notice also that Satan is called the Morning star(Lucifer, Is 14:12).
Here's the gist, we were created to take his place he and some of his kinfolk lost. But we must pass the test he failed first.
I am sure it does. Dont trust everything you see that all fits perfectly together to you, because even salt looks like sugar.
Sure. If you send a kid to the market, he might mix them up. But I'm sure you don't mix them up. Some eye for detail thing, huh?
I'd rather trust what fits than what doesn't.
My work is not to convince anyone. My work is to open the door, you'll have to walk yourself, without anyone pushing or shoving you in. The most I'll do is, lay down a stick against any stick not straight placed on the floor, lol and let the sticks speakfor themselves, lol.
Well Muttley, it's now obvious you weren't trying to convince me, lol. No scripture, no logic, nothing yet. Problem is there isn't even any door so far nor some ray of light in the tunnel. We seem to be walking all over the place looking for your door, only getting closer to calling salt sugar, lol.
So here's my suggestion, let's just shake hands here and agree to disagree. We should focus on the things that bind us together you know and grow from those. Time will reveal the truth to us.
In case I can't reply further my friend, have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Finallydead, I am already retired for the night and safely tucked in under my warm cosy duvet, besides not up to responding any further now until God willing after waking up, I'll say this little much, go back and revisit 2 Peter Chapter 2 and re-read it, but slowly, just as I earlier advice, be alert, as I forgot to add that too. Scroll up please also, to read my responses to donnie & LordReed

About your "Here's the gist, we were created to take his place he and some of his kinfolk lost. But we must pass the test he failed first." comment, you are bang on the money right about that, only that you left out the main other important reason why we were created, lol. Don't worry, by God's grace, I will later on in day, after waking up, dig out a previous post of mine that talked about this particular main important reason you left out mentioning, lol.

Most of what you posted are sheer proof-textings going on. The mere seeing and reading Tartaros, in that 2 Peter 2, you should have spotted the red flag and anomaly, lol. Like be thinking thats off and out of place to be in there. What's going on etcetera, lol.

Look at you, naively trying to align Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4 to be angelic beings. Dont worry, wait for when we reconvene, lol. Nah for house, chair dey take wait for yansh, come return siddon, lol. Clean your piece and make sure you stock up on ammo. Nighty night. Good sleepy rest to both of us and all
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:

Why do they need to legally function they are rebels.

It takes a material body to interact with this plane of life . If a demon have to function they need a host . Either they posses the host and use his body for expression or the host project them at will , e.g through spoken words . Incantations , curses
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 1:20am On Apr 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Finallydead, I am already retired for the night and safely tucked in under my warm cosy duvet, besides not up to responding any further now until God willing after waking up, I'll say this little much, go back and revisit 2 Peter Chapter 2 and re-read it, but slowly, just as I earlier advice, be alert, as I forgot to add that too. Scroll up please also, to read my responses to donnie & LordReed

About your "Here's the gist, we were created to take his place he and some of his kinfolk lost. But we must pass the test he failed first." comment, you are bang on the money right about that, only that you left out the main other important reason why we were created, lol. Don't worry, by God's grace, I will later on in day, after waking up, dig out a previous post of mine that talked about this particular main important reason you left out mentioning, lol.

Most of what you posted are sheer proof-textings going on. The mere seeing and reading Tartaros, in that 2 Peter 2, you should have spotted the red flag and anomaly, lol. Like be thinking thats off and out of place to be in there. What's going on etcetera, lol.

Look at you, naively trying to align Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4 to be angelic beings. Dont worry, wait for when we reconvene, lol. Nah for house, chair dey take wait for yansh, come return siddon, lol. Clean your piece and make sure you stock up on ammo. Nighty night. Good sleepy rest to both of us and all
Don't worry your good self, Mutt in case I'm not on here for a while. It's obvious were headed for a disagreement. Let's take it that way and shake hands. Look carefully at Lordreed's question and you'll see it'll keep you going in circles with your position. But if he carefully reads through all my posts on here, it should come clear to him. Whichever way I still maintain we don't need to dwell on our disagreements but just let time do it's work and focus rather on our common grounds and build up our faith from those.
Have a blessed sleep and dream of God in it. Amen.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 1:21am On Apr 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It doesnt matter if CE wasnt where you've heard this first from, the fact, is I know that CE does advance and even teaches this bad theology about angelic extra-terrestrial beings having sex with female human beings

I

It’s not about CE . No need for name calling just ask for the Bible reference

Genesis 6:2
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 2:04am On Apr 15, 2020
petra1:

It takes a material body to interact with this plane of life . If a demon have to function they need a host . Either they posses the host and use his body for expression or the host project them at will , e.g through spoken words . Incantations , curses

That is not the meaning of legal. If you use a term make sure you understand it and its ramifications. By using legal, you suggest that they can operate illegally. Why should a rebel follow the law?

In an case this still doesn't sound like a good reason. A demon can stop an angel, what does it need puny humans for?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Finallydead:
Don't worry your good self, Mutt in case I'm not on here for a while. It's obvious were headed for a disagreement. Let's take it that way and shake hands. Look carefully at Lordreed's question and you'll see it'll keep you going in circles with your position. But if he carefully reads through all my posts on here, it should come clear to him. Whichever way I still maintain we don't need to dwell on our disagreements but just let time do it's work and focus rather on our common grounds and build up our faith from those.
Have a blessed sleep and dream of God in it. Amen.
CYM Finallydead please. Thanks.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Eviana(f): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Finallydead,
I saw a mention for me here...thought it was a typo, but I see it probably wasn't.
I appreciate being invited...
I am quite familiar with this topic..from about almost 2 years ago.
I am in the teeny, tiny minority who agrees with Muttleylaff, albeit he explains in such a creative way.
I will exercise discretion and gracefully allow you guys to discuss.

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 7:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Eviana:
Finallydead,
I saw a mention for me here...thought it was a typo, but I see it probably wasn't.
I am in the teeny, tiny minority who agrees with Muttleylaff, albeit he explains in such a creative way.

Thanks again
I invited you?? Huh?? . How?
Or this is for Muttley, right?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
petra1:
It’s not about CE. No need for name calling just ask for the Bible reference

Genesis 6:2
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
petra1, this isn't a matter of needing to name call anybody, but a case of mentioning one of the obvious sources and/or purveyor of that bad teaching

Look at you, you have just vindicated me and prove me right what I typed about CE by you naively trying to force and align Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4 to be refering to angelic beings, when none of these references aren't but truthfully according to the Bible exegesis and hermeneutics are human beings
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
CYM Finallydead please. Thanks.
Okey dokey.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Look at you, you have just vindicated me and prove me right what I typed about CE by you naively trying to force and align Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4 to be refering to angelic beings, when none of these references aren't but truthfully according to the Bible exegesis and hermeneutics are human beings

Wrong , the sons of God were not humans
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:

A demon can stop an angel for several days, what do they need human bodies for?

It’s different plane . There both function in the same plane from earth . They are in the same realm of the spirit . But on earth realm angels and demons needs mans permission to operate .
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:

That is not the meaning of legal. If you use a term make sure you understand it and its ramifications. By using legal, you suggest that they can operate illegally. Why should a rebel follow the law?

If there are spiritual laws then there are legal way and illegal way of doing things . Even Among rebels at way there are still international rules of warfare .
If there are no boundaries , Satan would have overran the earth . There are restrains by spiritual laws . The earth is not their place . Earth is given to humans with material bodies . Heaven is for spiritual beings

Psalms 115:16
The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's:
but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

In an case this still doesn't sound like a good reason. A demon can stop an angel, what does it need puny humans for?

Demons have characteristics but can’t expresses it on this plain . There are demon of Sex , blood thirsty demons , fighting demon , countless . . They need a body to expresss this . There are people who experience demons having sex with them at night . There are people who have demons operating through them to sleep around . They can’t just control their passion . The demon is expressing his sexuality through the body of the host . There are people who allow the demon. To operate legally through them . There are people the demon oppress and use illegally . Witches call for demons to operate through them . Some can project certain spirit to a country , state or part of a city . There are demons of war , demons of robbery , phedophilia , beastiality but they can’t appear to operate here until a host is used on earth to express their passion .

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Eviana(f): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Finallydead:
Well, ladylite started well but slipped somewhere along the line.
First, understand that demons are different species from fallen angels like Satan and his host who are spirits having distict spiritual bodies.
Demons were originally physically bodied beings that shared the earth with humans when certain sons of God spiritual beings had relations with women and gave birth to nephilim, the real superhumans(source of all myths and many superhero stories) and giants of old who brought so much corruption to humans even up to convincing them towards corruption of their genes(Gen6:1-7) hence leading to God's decision to flood the earth sparing only Noah who kept his genes pure(Gen6:9).
These beings lost their bodies due to the flood specifically targeted to confine their bodies (which could not be decomposed in the dust of earth, not being as that of humans) in the icy Antarctic. This is why you hear of cold and heat coming up after the flood(Gen8:22).
The demon spirits losing their bodies and left in limbo, neither bound to heaven nor hell suited to human souls, have ever since wandered on earth(Lk11:24) longing for bodies to live in again as they once did, hoping in futility to again rule over and be worshipped by humans. Though these human bodies are nothing compared to the capabilities of their original bodies, it's the closest thing they get to their original existence.
By divine decree(Ps115:16), the earth realm is in the custody of human beings, the only beings that have both spirits to relate with the spiritual realm and bodies for the physical realm. We are the bridge between both realms and participators in both. That's why we all dream , discern our conscience and have a creative mind unlike other animals(baseline common expressions of the human spirit apart from others we can develop) and we can also get things done with our bodies according to our mind's decision.[b]
So eviana God Himself as all other spirits need men's cooperation to express their spiritual realities on earth.
[/b] This cooperation is not necessarily in terms of merely saying to a spirit "come on in". No. In the spirit realm, actions speak louder than words. Every spirit has a character and CONTINUING in its character is literally giving that spirit, AT SOME POINT, permission for expression on earth.
You see now why even believers today don't see the physical expression of God in their lives apart from their initial faith that lends a hope for eternity. They don't learn to be established in His character like the biblical patriarchs did.
So If one lives in immoral character for instance, demon spirits of immoral character are attracted to them. Phase by phase(and this may take years), more ground in the human is ceded to them, from mere mental suggestions, then to obsession in the mind, then to the control of hearts and ultimately to total control of the human spirit with which they can express themselves through the body even against the human will.
Note that no fallen angel seeks to share a human body as it is unfit for them. Only demons do. Fallen angels are more interested in influencing human mindsets and thought patterns (the index of worship in the realm of spirits) by influencing legislations, policies, false educational theories(e.g. misrepresenting the Creator to be opposed to science), creation of false religions etc. in societal units from family to nations(Dan10:13).

Well maybe that was a mistake at the above bolded part.
Then I got it again when Muttley replied you cause he quoted all of what you wrote there.
That's why I was a little confused.

My apologies about that....

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Ladylite:

The answer is very simple. There is an Eternal Law that states spirits can not function in the physical realm without permission from a physical being.... So by our habits, words and other ritualistic activities we give room to spirits to function here. Now not every evil spirit is a demon o.

[s]Let me explain its Very simple... When spirits fight... They do not kill each other as we do in the human world. Rather they disembody their opponents, so demons are the fallen angels ones who once fought in a battle in the spirit realm and lost their bodies in defeat.... Hence they need a body to inhabit.[/s]

[s]Higher spirits who still have their celestial bodies but are fallen from the presence of God still rule in some spheres above the human world.... It is only demons that are in constant bereavement when they stay outside a body.[/s]

I hope it's clear now.
All evil spirits are demons whether high or low.

Spiritual bodies are only attributed to the resurrected saints including Jesus after his resurrection.

Even Lucifer is a called a devil howbeit the chief of the devils.

When there is angelic fight it is about positions and operations.

Revelation 12:8
And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

When Lucifer lost the battle in heaven he could not prevail, that means to succeed in his mission to be equal to God and he also lost his position.

Demons can also be imprisoned in the Abyss or other locations.

Why do demons possess the bodies of humans?

Whatever demons do is base on these three mission.
1. To kill

2. To steal

3. To destroy.

They possess human body with the intention of either to kill the person, or to destroy the body or to use it as an instrument for doing the same.

There are things that open people up for demonic possession, for example occultic exercises like yoga meditation, astral projection or various means to connect with the spiritual like use of ouija board, tarrot reading, use of zodiac signs, and a host of others.

That is why God warned the israelities to abstain from heathen practices.

Deuteronomy 18:9
When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

Deuteronomy 4:19
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

Deuteronomy 17:3
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Eviana:

Then I got it again when Muttley replied you cause he quoted all of what you wrote there.

Oh, sorry. My bad. The apology should come from me, I guess. I think I know how my smart keyboard did that. Fixed.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2020
petra1:

If there are spiritual laws then there are legal way and illegal way of doing things . Even Among rebels at way there are still international rules of warfare .
If there are no boundaries , Satan would have overran the earth . There are restrains by spiritual laws . The earth is not their place . Earth is given to humans with material bodies . Heaven is for spiritual beings

Psalms 115:16
The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD's:
but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

Demons have characteristics but can’t expresses it on this plain . There are demon of Sex , blood thirsty demons , fighting demon , countless . . They need a body to expresss this . There are people who experience demons having sex with them at night . There are people who have demons operating through them to sleep around . They can’t just control their passion . The demon is expressing his sexuality through the body of the host . There are people who allow the demon. To operate legally through them . There are people the demon oppress and use illegally . Witches call for demons to operate through them . Some can project certain spirit to a country , state or part of a city . There are demons of war , demons of robbery , phedophilia , beastiality but they can’t appear to operate here until a host is used on earth to express their passion .

petra1:

It’s different plane . There both function in the same plane from earth . They are in the same realm of the spirit . But on earth realm angels and demons needs mans permission to operate .

Does Boko Haram ask or wait for permission to invade any place? Which international rules of warfare are they adhering to when they kidnap people especially children? Which rules of warfare say they should behead their captives?

Demons are rebels, the idea that they need permission from their victim just doesn't wash.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
How do you mean?: "What is he saving" .

Who is the he in your? "What is he saving"

While you are at that, tell what to your understanding and knowledge does Yahshua Ha Maschiach mean?

Quit feigning ignorance as if you have not been following my line of enquiry.. You made a comment about Jesus being the savior of the whole world. My question what is he saving given the fact that man is made up of God's spirit dwelling inside a physical body made of dust. At death the body return to dust and the sprit returns back to God who gave it.. When the old testament speaks of salvation it is always from physical danger. When David wrote those psalms, he was running from Saul who wanted to kill him..
So my question is how does Jesus fit into these narrative.?. The jews where waiting for a king who will rescue them from their enemies not to die for their sins.. As God has already given a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicles 7:14..
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by donnie(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Look at you, naively trying to align Job 1:6, Job 2:1 and Job 38:7, plus even Genesis 6:2 and 6:4 to be angelic beings.

Okay tell us, who are they, if not angelic beings?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eviana:
Finallydead,

Thanks again
[img]https://s6/images/ezgif-5-1f7bd5f0d250.gif[/img]
Muah! Muah! Thank you, thank you ....
You made my eyes teary Eviana, you sweet soft and lovely soul.

Your kind words overpowered me with emotions. They meant a lot to me. Thanks again. It was providence and/or divine intervention that made Finallydead's device use Predictive Text, to serendipitously bring up your moniker, so to "invite" to the thread, even if just to be a graceful sidewalk quietly observing pedestrian. God bless, keep you and all that's yours real good, my very dear sister.

It is just disheartening, watching how, not many have a rigorous understanding of each and/or all of what’s being tabled on this thread, but instead they rather opt and go after low hanging knowledge and false premise understanding. I have reached out to Finallydead. We have made contact at the time of posting this, but haven’t yet finalised freeing up to an hour to have a private chat. I am still waiting, though right now feeling sleepy, for him to turn up

Finallydead:
I invited you?? Huh?? . How?
Or this is for Muttley, right?
I copied your unintentional error, which again sent off a moniker mentioned notification to her

Finallydead:
Okey dokey.
CYM again, I sent another and even an invite to a private chat

Eviana:

Nah, it was no mistake Eviana. It actually, is God, working in mysterious ways sister. Trust me on that, lol

Finallydead:
Oh, sorry. My bad. The apology should come from me, I guess. I think I know how my smart keyboard did that. Fixed.
The Predictive Text feature, is an industry standard present on most devices. It is auto enabled, until turned off, on most smartphones and/or tablets. Finallydead wanted to type ”So even God Himself” but instead of “even”, Predictive Text changed it to our sister’s moniker, and Finallydead posted without catching the unintentional, lol

CYM Finallydead please

2 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
petra1:
Wrong, the sons of God were not humans
It's you who is wrong, with the way you've clutched at low hanging understanding of what sons of God means
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:
Does Boko Haram ask or wait for permission to invade any place?
Which international rules of warfare are they adhering to when they kidnap people especially children? Which rules of warfare say they should behead their captives?
LordReed, c'mon na, calm down, lets objectively look at this now.

Are their international rules of warfare, that a sane world adheres to?. Of course there is
Does Boko Haram adhere to these international rules of warfare at all? Of course Boko Haram, ISIS, fundamentalists, extremists etcetera dont'/doesn't
Does Boko Haram ask or wait for permission to flout these rules. Of course Boko etcetera dont

LordReed:
Demons are rebels, the idea that they need permission from their victim just doesn't wash.
I mentioned earlier up, that house possession has to be lawfully acquired. You need permission from the household owner to enter their property

Entry and/or possession of a property without the owner's consent is against the law, but it doesnt stop squatters from take ownership and/or posession of a property albeit obviously of course done illegally and/or unlawfully. The squatter has no legitimacy for taking over the property.

It is similar with possession of a human being's body without the consent of the body's owner. If done then it is illegal and unlawful.

Laws are binding, whether you are a rebel, criminal, squatter or law breaker. Just because anyone chooses to break the rules/laws/regulation, doesnt mean the rule, law or regulation isnt binding or does not exist.

Squatters, ideally need a law/regulation/rule to lawfully/legitimately/legally enter a property but they chose not to abide for a couple of reasons, like for example
1/ The property owner has abandoned the property. Hasnt looked after the property. Has left the property in a state of disrepair
2/ The property owner hasnt secured up the property
3/ The property owner has left the property vacant and empty for a prolonged and unattended time
4/ The property owner indulges in shady buisnesses at the property, like selling drugs/hard substances etcetera

Boko Haram, demons, rebels etcetera are a law on to themselves

petra1:
It’s different plane. There both function in the same plane from earth. They are in the same realm of the spirit. But on earth realm angels and demons needs mans permission to operate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ylcZzo_Q0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcBru3HFX_E

" 28When Jesus arrived on the other side of the lake, in the region of the Gadarenes,
two men who were possessed by demons met Him.
They came out of the tombs and were so violent that no one could go through that area
29They began screaming at him, “Why are you interfering with us, Son of God?
Have you come here to torture us before God’s appointed time?”
30There happened to be a large herd of pigs feeding in the distance.
31So the demons begged, “If you cast us out, send us into that herd of pigs.”
32“All right, go!” Jesus commanded them.
So the demons came out of the men and entered the pigs,
and the whole herd plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned in the water.
33The herdsmen fled to the nearby town, telling everyone what happened to the demon-possessed men.
34Then the entire town came out to meet Jesus, but they begged him to go away and leave them alone.
"
- Matthew 8:28-34

Permission ought to be sought. Now angelic beings will seek permission to operate a human being body, but fallen angelic beings, will not and/or dont seek permission to operate a human being's body

Please LordReed and petra1, with Matthew 8:28-34 above in mind, review the above two video clips and comment about them in relation to the OP below asked question:
If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans. Why do they need them?

IMHO, just as I have previously stated above, demons need to possess human beings, they need them, so just to debase the human being and his/her body. To dehumanise the human being and his/her body. To ridicule, rubbish, downgrade and bring contempt upon the human being and his/her body. To make a mockery, wicked fun, rough play with the human being and his/her body. To destroy, injure, inflict pain, wounds etcetera to the human being and his/her body. The list goes on
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Illuminatus(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wow. So much folk tales/fantasy stories in one thread. This is Rick Riordan meets Tolkein, meets Stephanie Meyer, meet Igbo folktales, meet Hebrew fables.
��

Thanks for sparking my imagination like this. Thank you! �

2 Likes

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
Illuminatus:
Wow. So much folk tales/fantasy stories in one thread.
This is Rick Riordan meets Tolkein, meets Stephanie Meyer,
meet Igbo folktales, meet Hebrew fables.��
Thanks for sparking my imagination like this. Thank you! �
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
donnie:
Okay tell us, who are they, if not angelic beings
CYM please and get back to me when you know to have an at least up to one-hour free time slot you can uninterruptedly be online for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net / Homosexuality And Religion / Miracle As Man Wakes From Month-long Coma After Being Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.