Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans (5614 Views)

Will God's Penis Be Larger Than Human Penis? / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
sonmvayina:
Quit feigning ignorance as if you have not been following my line of enquiry..
Though I wasnt feigning, I do beg your indulgence if you thought I have. Yes, I have been following your line of enquiry, but with all due respect, even you to a certain degree, would admit your line of enquiry, a bit, does bestraddles. So would you then blame me for trying to confirm where and what exactly are we discussing, hmm? I mean no offense

sonmvayina:
You made a comment about Jesus being the savior of the whole world.
Yes, thats right. I make no apology for stating that. I thought you who has been tutored by a Jewish, maybe a Rabbi, would have known what is the meaning of the words, Yahushua Ha Mashiach mean? aka Jesus Christ, where Jesus Christ, is the Anglicized Greek form of Yahshua. IOW, Jesus is, Iesous in Greek language

sonmvayina:
My question what is he saving given the fact that man is made up of God's spirit dwelling inside a physical body made of dust. At death the body return to dust and the sprit returns back to God who gave it..
Brilliant question. Very good question sonmvayina, thats if the "He" you are asking about is Yahshua aka Jesus

sonmvayina, fyi, the human body, is made up of the flesh, soul, spirit. When the human body was formed, the body without the spirit, which is ruach, wind or breath of God, was inanimate. This means at this stage, with just only the body and soul, it essentially was literally something similar to comic superheroes and/or characters that are 2-dimensional seen drawn in paper comics. This body too, didnt move, it wasnt moving, it never audibly spoke, wasnt seen jumping, running, fighting, sleeping anything like that, BUT, when the ruach, wind or breath of God was breathed into Adam nostril, he became alive, with the the ruach, wind or breath of God, the body had the soul within transformed into a living soul. Essentially, we know how body, soul and spirit. The body because of the ruach, wind or breath of God, now became animated, just as similar to Disney World 3-dimensional or 3D animated cartoon characters.

So you are 1000% correct, saying that after death, the body returns to dust and the spirit, which is ruach, wind or breath of God returns back to the OWNER, the Lord, God who in the first place owned it. Now what about the soul then sonmvayina?

Now what about the soul sonmvayina? You left out the soul sonmvayina. You blanked out the soul. You scrtached off the soul in the equation of it all sonmvayina. Never mind, we can revisit this later, let's just move on a bit, while you at the back of your mind, mull over the soul

sonmvayina:
When the old testament speaks of salvation it is always from physical danger.
This is very true sonmvayina. I concur without any demur

I must say, I very much, know where you coming from and heading to with this remark, but I am sorry to say, there is more than just the ordinary simple basic salvation from physical danger sonmvayina. There is a bigger picture thing going on. Father Abraham was privy to this, though most of his descendants weren't. Personally IMHO, I think this is due to carnality, lol

sonmvayina:
When David wrote those psalms, he was running from Saul who wanted to kill him..

So my question is how does Jesus fit into these narrative.?.
I guess you are referring to Psalms 22.

Well, sonmvayana, Yahushua fits into these narrative, because Psalms 22, just as with the other two Mashiach or Messianic psalms like it is, is either prophecy or hidden and veiled references made to Yahushua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ.

Psalms 22, by the way, is a very prophetic psalms, that when the time comes, I very much look forward to with water or wine, break bread and eat with donnie. He would love this one, lol

sonmvayina:
The jews where waiting for a king who will rescue them from their enemies not to die for their sins..
This is true and I agree with you but unfortunately, there is a bigger picture

sonmvayina:
As God has already given a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicles 7:14..
"And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice."
- Genesis 22:18

"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad
(i.e. Abraham your father desired to see my day, and he saw it and rejoiced)
"
- John 8:56

sonmvayina, you are right there about 2 Chronicles 7:14 being a tribal and/or localised salvation, BUT sonmvayina, unfortunately this isnt the universal promise father Abraham contemplated or conceived of, as a possibility or a desirable future event and what to look forward to, as being promised him by God, in Genesis 22:18. Sorry mate.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
LordReed:

Does Boko Haram ask or wait for permission to invade any place? Which international rules of warfare are they adhering to when they kidnap people especially children? Which rules of warfare say they should behead their captives?

Demons are rebels, the idea that they need permission from their victim just doesn't wash.

Demons don’t have material bodies . Their supernatural bodies can’t be seen on earth . They need human who have legal right to occupy.

Ask yourself , why are they desperate for human bodies or sometimes animal bodies

Matthew 8:30-31 (TLB)
A herd of pigs was feeding in the distance, so the demons begged,"If you cast us out, send us into that herd of pigs."
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
I
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
petra1:

Demons don’t have material bodies . Their supernatural bodies can’t be seen on earth . They need human who have legal right to occupy.

Ask yourself , why are they desperate for human bodies or sometimes animal bodies

A herd of pigs was feeding in the distance, so the demons begged,"If you cast us out, send us into that herd of pigs."

If it were so everybody would have been possessed.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Now the supernatural body is celestial hence cannot inhabit the earth or function effectively physically. Therefore its not useful to the demons (they too posses celestial/spiritual bodies) in carrying out their various operations/activities physically on earth. So, they chose or prefer the human body cos it is terrestrial ie capable of inhabiting the land or the Earth, making it easier for them to access the human world phisically and perpetrate their evil or confront humans one on one without any restrictions.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Though I wasnt feigning, I do beg your indulgence if you thought I have. Yes, I have been follwing your line of enquiry, but with all due respect, even you to a certain degree, would admit your line of enquiry, a bit, does bestraddles. So would you then blame me for trying to confirm where and what exactly are we discussing, hmm? I mean no offense

Yes, thats right. I make no apology for stating that. I thought you who has been tutored by a Jewish, maybe a Rabbi, would have known what is the meaning of the words, Yahushua Ha Mashiach mean? aka Jesus Christ, where Jesus Christ, is the Anglicized Greek form of Yahshua. IOW, Jesus is, Iesous in Greek language

Brilliant question. Very good question sonmvayina, thats if the "He" you are asking about is Yahshua aka Jesus

sonmvayina, fyi, the human body, is made up of the flesh, soul, spirit. When the human body was formed, the body without the spirit, which is ruach, wind or breath of God, was inanimate. This means at this stage, with just only the body and soul, it essentially was literally something similar to comic superheroes and/or characters that are 2-dimensional seen drawn in paper comics. This body too, didnt move, it wasnt moving, it never audibly spoke, wasnt seen jumping, running, fighting, sleeping anything like that, BUT, when the ruach, wind or breath of God was breathed into Adam nostril, he became alive, with the the ruach, wind or breath of God, the body had the soul within transformed into a living soul. Essentially, we know how body, soul and spirit. The body because of the ruach, wind or breath of God, now became animated, just as similar to Disney World 3-dimensional or 3D animated cartoon characters.

So you are 1000% correct, saying that after death, the body returns to dust and the spirit, which is ruach, wind or breath of God returns back to the OWNER, the Lord, God who in the first place owned it. Now what about the soul then sonmvayina?

Now what about the soul sonmvayina? You left out the soul sonmvayina. You blanked out the soul. You scrtached off the soul in the equation of it all sonmvayina. Never mind, we can revisit this later, let's just move on a bit, while you at the back of your mind, mull over the soul

This is very true sonmvayina. I concur without any demur

I must say, I very much, know where you coming from and heading to with this remark, but I am sorry to say, there is more than just the ordinary simple basic salvation from physical danger sonmvayina. There is a bigger picture thing going on. Father Abraham was privy to this, though most of his descendants weren't. Personally IMHO, I think this is due to carnality, lol

I guess you are referring to Psalms 22.

Well, sonmvayana, Yahushua fits into these narrative, because Psalms 22, just as with the other two Mashiach or Messianic psalms like it is, is either prophecy or hidden and veiled references made to Yahushua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ.

Psalms 22, by the way, is a very prophetic psalms, that when the time comes, I very much look forward to with water or wine, break bread and eat with donnie. He would love this one, lol

This is true and I agree with you but unfortunately, there is a bigger picture

"And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice."
- Genesis 22:18

"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad
(i.e. Abraham your father desired to see my day, and he saw it and rejoiced)
"
- John 8:56

sonmvayina, you are right there about 2 Chronicles 7:14 being a tribal and/or localised salvation, BUT sonmvayina, unfortunately this isnt the universal promise father Abraham contemplated or conceived of, as a possibility or a desirable future event and what to look forward to, as being promised him by God, in Genesis 22:18. Sorry mate.

You know these your answers fell short... You know you have not really done justice to my question..
You were just dancing around and presenting irelivant information...

Well, like in the law court. "No more questions"
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 5:56am On Apr 16, 2020
petra1:
Demons don’t have material bodies. Their supernatural bodies can’t be seen on earth. They need human who have legal right to occupy.

Extra-terrestrial beings aka celestial beings aka non human angelic beings, CAN BE SEEN ON EARTH when human being's physical and/or natural eyes are opened by God to see them. Case in point, Balaam seeing the angel standing in front of him with a ready to use drawn out sword.

So what's the meaning of they need human who have legal right to occupy? So if
humans have legal right to occupy earth, what's that got to do with these demons and/or fallen heavenly angelic beings?

Have they, meaning, the demons and/or fallen heavenly angelic being, have any legal right(s) to want to occupy a human body ni? I don't think so, even Satan, their head honcho, was denied having Moses' body, when he turned up trying to have it, lol.

No one is desperate for a human body anywhere. Demons and/or fallen heavenly angelic beings are just what they are, which being true to their nature. They are criminals, they are lawbreakers, they are bullies, they are spoilsports, they are tyrants, they are anti-social, they are confirmed squatters etcetera who only purpose for taking possession of any human or human being body is just to cause havoc with the body, to cause pain, mayhem, misery, injuries, devastation, fear, terrible things, unleash terror, harm, diseases, tears, sorrow etcetera to the body and on the body.

LordReed:
If it were so everybody would have been possessed
It is not so and that is solely because there are no legal basis whatsoever, for the human body to be taking possession of, like that or manner you're advancing and especially do so, without "just" cause.

Everybody are not being possessed because everybody arent given the devils footholds to get a foot on enough to hand them a free pass with what to use to gain possession of the body with.

If you peer and gravely look closely into the dark long enough, don't be spooked or surprised, when the dark, turns around and makes a 180° turnabout, deciding to stare back at you, lol.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2020
LordReed:

If it were so everybody would have been possessed.

Everybody not born again is a child of the devil. Demons have access to them .
Demonic operation are in three ways in people.

Posession
Obsession
Oppression
Some people experience the 3 some 1 or 2

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 6:44am On Apr 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Extra-terrestrial beings aka celestial beings aka non human angelic beings, CAN BE SEEN ON EARTH when human being's physical and/or natural eyes are opened by God to see them. Case in point, Balaam seeing the angel standing in front of him with a ready to use drawn out sword.

So what's the meaning of they need human who have legal right to occupy? So if
humans have legal right to occupy earth, what's that got to do with these demons and/or fallen heavenly angelic beings?

Have they, meaning, the demons and/or fallen heavenly angelic being, have any legal right(s) to want to occupy a human body ni? I don't think so, even Satan, their head honcho, was denied having Moses' body, when he turned up trying to have it, lol.

No one is desperate for a human body anywhere. Demons and/or fallen heavenly angelic beings are just what they are, which being true to their nature. They are criminals, they are lawbreakers, they are bullies, they are spoilsports, they are tyrants, they are anti-social, they are confirmed squatters etcetera who only purpose for taking possession of any human or human being body is just to cause havoc with the body, to cause pain, mayhem, misery, injuries, devastation, fear, terrible things, unleash terror, harm, diseases, tears, sorrow etcetera to the body and on the body.

It is not so and that is solely because there are no legal basis whatsoever, for the human body to be taking possession of, like that or manner you're advancing and especially do so, without "just" cause.

Everybody are not being possessed because everybody arent given the devils footholds to get a foot on enough to hand them a free pass with what to use to gain possession of the body with.

If you peer and gravely look closely into the dark long enough, don't be spooked or surprised, when the dark, turns around and makes a 180° turnabout, deciding to stare back at you, lol.

Demons, gentlemen rebels that require a pass to come do their thing. LoL.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2020
petra1:

Everybody not born again is a child of the devil. Demons have access to them .
Demonic operation are in three ways in people.

Posession
Obsession
Oppression
Some people experience the 3 some 1 or 2

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Job1

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

Which human body did Satan use to accomplish fire from the sky or wind from the wilderness?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2020
sonmvayina:
You know these your answers fell short... You know you have not really done justice to my question..
I know that if you're being sincere, honest and truthful to yourself you would admit that my answers were not just up to scratch, but were clinical too, just they way you wanted and asked for

I did justice to your question, and that's even without you even wanting or attempting to pull your finger out

sonmvayina:
You were just dancing around and presenting irelivant information...
sonmvayina I expected you to come back with such an "irelivant" sic, comment as like this because you dont appreciate that larger portion of truth arises from dancing around and presenting seemingly irrelevant information.

sonmvayina:
Well, like in the law court. "No more questions"
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
"As far as you're concerned, you were planning evil against me,
but God intended it for good, planning to bring about the present result
so that many people would be preserved alive.
(i.e. You planned evil against me; God planned it for good
to bring about the present result--the survival of many people)
"
- Genesis 50:20

"You're not considering that it is to your advantage that one man should die for the people rather than the whole nation perish.""
- John 11:50

"Now it was Caiaphas who had advised the Jewish leaders that it was to their advantage that one man die for the people."
- John 18:14

In the kangaroo law of court, abi, lol?
Reminds me, incidentally, of how Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ too, was fitted up on trumped-up charges, all so just to have an excuse to have Him killed under the false accusation(s). Sad, very sad thing to do, but just as Joseph said in Genesis 50:20 above, we know that God causes everything to work together for the good. Praise God. Alleluia

That Caiaphas, you see and read above there in John 11:50 and John 18:14, lol, giving advice or recommendation, was the High Priest then and would be an modern equivalent of a General Overseer (i.e. GO), Bishop, Pope, pastor(s) prophet(s) apostle(s) etcetera even Governing Body, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2020
LordReed:
Demons, gentlemen rebels that require a pass to come do their thing. LoL.
LordReed, nah they dont require a pass to come do their thing, but if given a free pass, if put on a platter of gold, they will opportunistically, grab the free pass, with both "hands" and use the free pass, with it, to gain entry into the human and his/her body, mind or head so to carte blanche and indulge in a free-for-all all sorts of whims, caprices and fancies, pieces of unspeakable abuses
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2020
petra1:
Everybody not born again is a child of the devil. Demons have access to them. Demonic operation are in three ways in people.

Posession Obsession Oppression Some people experience the 3 some 1 or 2

LordReed:
Job1

12And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

16While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

19And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

Which human body did Satan use to accomplish fire from the sky or wind from the wilderness?
I know, lol. Just all what I've advanced that these supernatural beings have ulterior motives for wanting to and/or liking to take possession of human beings or their human being body.

The reasons too, I have have also previously listed a few causes and explanation for the reasons why they possess the human body.

The three objectives, of Satan and his angels, are: to steal, to kill and/or to destroy. Classic case of, dog in the manger, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I know that if you're being sincere, honest and truthful to yourself you would admit that my answers were not just up to scratch, but were clinical too, just they way you wanted and asked for

I did justice to your question, and that's even without you even wanting or attempting to pull your finger out

sonmvayina I expected you to come back with such an "irelivant" sic, comment as like this because you dont appreciate tha larger portion of truth arises from dancing around and presenting seemingly irrelevant information.

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
"As far as you're concerned, you were planning evil against me,
but God intended it for good, planning to bring about the present result
so that many people would be preserved alive.
(i.e. You planned evil against me; God planned it for good
to bring about the present result--the survival of many people)
"
- Genesis 50:20

"You're not considering that it is to your advantage that one man should die for the people rather than the whole nation perish.""
- John 11:50

"Now it was Caiaphas who had advised the Jewish leaders that it was to their advantage that one man die for the people."
- John 18:14

In the kangaroo law of court, abi, lol?
Reminds me, incidentally, of how Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ too, was fitted up on trumped-up charges, all so just to have an excuse to have Him killed under the false accusation(s). Sad, very sad thing to do, but just as Joseph said in Genesis 50:20 above, we know that God causes everything to work together for the good. Praise God. Alleluia

That Caiaphas, you see and read above there in John 11:50 and John 18:14, lol, giving advice or recommendation, was the High Priest then and would be an modern equivalent of a General Overseer (i.e. GO), Bishop, Pope, pastor(s) prophet(s) apostle(s) etcetera even Governing Body, lol

LOL... You spent your whole time dwelling on my typographical error, it shows you have no substance to provide.. I expected you to present all the messianic prophesies and show me how he fits in all of them..and fulfills them
You are still quoting psalms for me as if psalms are prophesies. Psalms are not prophesies.. They are songs that are sung in the temple.. You still quoted the new testament, using the new testament to prove the new testament... It is not admissible...
Finaly you have not shown me beyond every reasonable doubt what Jesus was saving...
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
I am willing to let this matter rest and leave you to your beliefs.. Answer me this. Muttleylaff,

Is there any command from God in the old testament that the jews his chosen people or any one else to belive in the death of the messiah when he comes in other to be saved?.. If yes can you provide old testament references....

Thank you.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
sonmvayina:
LOL... You spent your whole time dwelling on my typographical error, it shows you have no substance to provide..
sonmvayina, you can LOL laugh over the whole matter, you might find it lol funny, but tbh and candid with yoy, your typographical error, is of the least concern to me. I careless of whatever typos you make or have made, what matters to me is the soul, what is going to happen to the soul, after the body goes back to the dust and the spirit goes back to the its Owner, God.

Now one of the main 99 problems you have sonmvayina, is that you are irreverent. I dont care what you believe in or not believe in, but just please, quit knocking, with your substances, what others hold dear and near. Stay in your lane and let others stay in their lanes. The sky is big and wide enough for all birds, without colliding with each other, to fly in it, lol. Now, when as you usually do, drift and start prodding others, that's when and is why, when you do, I come after you, lol.

Please, just do what you know doing best, same with me and others, and lets all hope for the best, when the chickens come home to roost, lol

sonmvayina:
I expected you to present all the messianic prophesies and show me how he fits in all of them..and fulfills them
If you expect me to jump into a rabbit hole and go on a wild goose chase, then sonmvayina , you have another thing coming

sonmvayina:
You are still quoting psalms for me as if psalms are prophesies...
sonmvayina, na word bring word come. Remember nah, that it was you who first introduced Psalms nah. Hang on , I'll show you. Does this comment ring a bell to you "When David wrote those psalms, he was running from Saul who wanted to kill him", do you recognise that comment and know who authored it, hmm?

sonmvayina:
Psalms are not prophesies.. They are songs that are sung in the temple..
C'mon sonmvayina nah you dey talk like this, erhn? That psalms are not prophesies, hmm?

Fyi from Bible 101, Psalms have different genres and so are classified into at least seven categories. Psalms, as you correctly said, are in the forms of praise songs in the temple, are in the forms about royalty and Messianic prophecy, are in the forms thankgiving made to God for His gracious acts, are in the forms of complaints and so crying out for God's deliverance at moments of despair, are in the forms of Mountain of Fire sort type of prayer as in invoke fire etcetera on enemies. I can go on and on, but you got the gist that Psalms are about prophecies and all

sonmvayina:
You still quoted the new testament, using the new testament to prove the new testament...
It is not admissible...

MuttleyLaff:
... the Tanakh is a shadow of the New Testament, it is the New Testament concealed, while the New Testament is the Tanakh revealed. Everything hidden in the Tanakh, is revealed in the New Testament ...
sonmvayina, c'mon now, quit playing games nah and stop pretending that we havent walked up this garden path together nah. Which one nah? Kilode?

So sonmvayina, is the Genesis 22:18 New Testament, when I quoted it inconjunction with New Testament John 8:56, hmm?

sonmvayina:
Finaly you have not shown me beyond every reasonable doubt what Jesus was saving...
To be honest and truthful to you, I still dont 100% understand how you mean:
"Show me beyond every reasonable doubt what Jesus was saving... "

What specifically do you mean, what Jesus was saying? Jesus was saying some many things, but fundamentally what He brought was the Gospel, the Good News
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
sonmvayina:
I am willing to let this matter rest and leave you to your beliefs..
Remember I've said earlier that, now one of the main 99 problems you have sonmvayina, is that you are irreverent. I dont care what your beliefs or what not your beliefs are, but please, just quit knocking, with your substances, what others hold dear and near. Stay in your lane and let others stay in their lanes. The sky is big and wide enough for all birds, without colliding with each other, to fly in it, lol. Now, when as you usually do, drift and start prodding others, that's when and is why, when you do, I come after you, lol.

Please, just do what you know doing best, same with me and others, and lets all hope for the best, when the chickens come home to roost, lol

sonmvayina:
Answer me this. Muttleylaff,

Is there any command from God in the old testament that the jews his chosen people or any one else to belive in the death of the messiah when he comes in other to be saved?.. If yes can you provide old testament references....

Thank you.
"15Moses continued,
“The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him
17Then the LORD said to me, ‘What they have said is right.
18I will raise up a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites.
I will put my words in His mouth, and He will tell the people everything I command him.
19I will personally deal with anyone who will not listen to the messages the Prophet proclaims on my behalf.
20But any prophet who falsely claims to speak in my name or who speaks in the name of another god must die.
"
- Deuteronomy 18:15, 17-20

sonmvayina, you need to think about the bigger picture and stop limiting your view to just mere "the Jews, His chosen people or any one else to believe in the death of the Messiah when He comes in other to be saved" Anyway Deuteronomy 18:15, 17-20 is what you asked for, so there it is up there.

The Messiah came to die sonmvayina, that's the whole essence of what this escathology thingy is all about nah. That's exactly what He said on the cross at Golgota/Calvary, when He paraphrased Psalms 22 that you tried to rubbish. He paraphrased Psalms 22 at the beginning and at the end during His last seven dying words on the cross, lol.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by sonmvayina(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Remember I've said earlier that, now one of the main 99 problems you have sonmvayina, is that you are irreverent. I dont care what your beliefs or what not your beliefs are, but please, just quit knocking, with your substances, what others hold dear and near. Stay in your lane and let others stay in their lanes. The sky is big and wide enough for all birds, without colliding with each other, to fly in it, lol. Now, when as you usually do, drift and start prodding others, that's when and is why, when you do, I come after you, lol.

"15Moses continued,
“The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him
17Then the LORD said to me, ‘What they have said is right.
18I will raise up a Prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites.
I will put my words in His mouth, and He will tell the people everything I command him.
19I will personally deal with anyone who will not listen to the messages the Prophet proclaims on my behalf.
20But any prophet who falsely claims to speak in my name or who speaks in the name of another god must die.
"
- Deuteronomy 18:15, 17-20

sonmvayina, you need to think about the bigger picture and stop limiting your view to just mere "the Jews, His chosen people or any one else to believe in the death of the Messiah when He comes in other to be saved" Anyway Deuteronomy 18:15, 17-20 is what you asked for, so there it is up there.

The Messiah came to die sonmvayina, that the whole essence of what this escathology thingy is all about nah. That's exactly what He said on the cross at Golgota/Calvary, when He paraphrased Psalms 22 that you tried to rubbish. He paraphrased Psalms 22 at the beginning and at the end during His last seven dying words on the cross, lol.

LOL... You just don't want to entertain the possibility that you have lived and wasted your whole life on a lie... So you are grasping on straws.. What frosbel, otem and I have been saying is that Jesus has got nothing to do with God.. He is a Roman creation..
In reading the Bible context is key.. The passage you read and quoted is referring to Joshua.. Who the lord raised up to continue from where Moses stopped.. So that passage was fulfilled in Joshua "the key word there is from among the people.."...

It is difficult to suddenly accept that Jesus is a myth.. It was hard for me.. It is difficult to unlearn it...
Christianity is just rebranded paganism.. Nothing divine about it.. They only added their so called" new testimonies"at the end of the Jewish scriptures to deceive and make mockery of the creator..

Thanks for your time.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
sonmvayina:
LOL... You just don't want to entertain the possibility that you have lived and wasted your whole life on a lie... So you are grasping on straws..
There you go again, how can I possibly be living and wasting away a whole life on a non existent atheism and/or henotheism lie... I am not grasping on straws, instead I am standing on a strong solid unwavering foundation and living life to the full on a truth

sonmvayina:
What frosbel, otem and I have been saying is that Jesus has got nothing to do with God.. He is a Roman creation..
What frosbel, otem and you sonmvayina, aside saying that Jesus has got nothing to do with God, is between the three of youse, a hotchpotch of contradictions. You sonmvayina, are guilty of contradicting yourself but as for Otem, he is one ..... He is the ugliest, darkest and worst out of you three jolly Musketeers, lol.

sonmvayina:
... He is a Roman creation..
Pu-lease dahling, tell me something I dont know other than the stale news that Jesus is a Roman creation.

sonmvayina:
In reading the Bible context is key.. The passage you read and quoted is referring to Joshua.. Who the lord raised up to continue from where Moses stopped.. So that passage was fulfilled in Joshua "the key word there is from among the people.."
I am sure you did laugh at yourself while typing this unremarkable comment of yours, pretending that it is Joshua whom Moses was referring to in that passage.

sonmvayina, I easily can give a minimum of 21 reasons why that passage is talking about Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ and not in the remotest Joshua, lol. Dare me to nah, if you still arent convinced, lol

sonmvayina:
It is difficult to suddenly accept that Jesus is a myth.. It was hard for me...
It wasnt difficult for you to suddenly accept that Jesus is a myth because you have a Simeon spirit, you are wavery. You are like a straw or reed, easily blown in to whatever direction the winds blows it

I was not hard for someone like a Jewish landlord, to easily pour weed seeds in you because you had itching ears and of course he was ready to tell you things what your itching ears wanted to hear and in accordance to your insatiable curiosity to hear new things, which are lies, lol

sonmvayina:
... It is difficult to unlearn it...
Falsehood(s), I've never learned in all my true biblical learnings, so nothing in it for me to unlearn

The thing is and it does give concerns, is that knowledge without God and without the wisdom of Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, is very dangerous sonmvayina. Unlearning the wrong thing(s) is one of the problems in the world today. We have a lot of knowledge, we have a lot of learning and unlearning, but the Bible says you can be "always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth" (i.e. 2 Timothy 3:7). You dear sonmvayina, have unlearned yourself from the knowledge of Truth and truth, smh.

sonmvayina:
Christianity is just rebranded paganism.. Nothing divine about it.. They only added their so called" new testimonies" at the end of the Jewish scriptures to deceive and make mockery of the creator..
sonmvayina, I cant agree with you more on all these three points. I wholeheartingly concur with you and without any demur on the three valid points

sonmvayina:
Thanks for your time.
No, thank you for your time, BUT, just remember, I dont care what your beliefs or what not your beliefs are, but please, just quit knocking, with your substances, what others hold dear and near. Stay in your lane and let others stay in their lanes. The sky is big and wide enough for all birds, without colliding with each other, to fly in it, lol. Now, when as you usually do, as in meaning when you drift and start prodding others beliefs/faith, then that's when and why, when you do, I'll come after you, lol.

As I've earlier said, sheath your swords and please, just do what you know doing best, same with me, and lets all hope for the best, when the chickens come home to roost, lol
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by petra1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
LordReed:

Job1

12 And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

16 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.

I get your point but . In this case it happened because God Allowed it . Secondly job gave room for it . So Satan capitalizes on his fears . . You know the power of a God has been a restraining force against the devil on earth either through the ministry of angels or through our prayers . When God removes the restraining force, evil can take place .
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by elated177: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
LordReed:
Why do they need them?

Have you stopped being an atheist?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
elated177:

Have you stopped being an atheist?

No. Do you have an answer to the question or are you here to ask more personal questions?

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Oljunaid(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Firstly,it's not right to say that supernatural beings are better. It's just that demons too,like humans, always find what they don't have attractive.
Now,there are lot of reasons demons possess human.
1. To take revenge over what they perceive as injustice.
Humans,by default cannot demons..and so might injure demons siblings unknowingly e.g pouring hot water unintentionally on them. So,they avenge by possessing the human victim.
2. Demons by nature hate human being.They look for every opportunity to inflict injury on them,esp those that are not strong spiritually.
3. Some demons are evil messengers of witches and wizards. So,they occupy human victim in order toake them run mad or control them.
4. Demons need to take up human shape to perpetrate some evils.Thats why u hear of dead people found living in another part of the country. That's the devil usind his body. But,u will prevent this,if u always bath with a special pant. Avoid taking bath Stark naked.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by elated177: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
LordReed:

No. Do you have an answer to the question or are you here to ask more personal questions?

Since when do I ask personal questions?

Anyway, the answer to your question is tied to whether you are still an atheist or not.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oljunaid:
Firstly, it's not right to say that supernatural beings are better.
It's just that demons too, like humans, always find what they don't have attractive
"4Of what importance is the human race, that you should notice them?
Of what importance is mankind, that you should pay attention to them,
(i.e. what are human beings, that you think of them; mere mortals, that you care for them?)
5and make them a little less than the heavenly beings?
You grant mankind honor and majesty;
6you appoint them to rule over your creation; you have placed everything under their authority,
7including all the sheep and cattle, as well as the wild animals,
8the birds in the sky, the fish in the sea
and everything that moves through the currents of the seas.
"
- Psalm 8:4-8

The "jealousy", the "contempt", the "disdain", the "hate" etcetera and the causes of them all, couldn't be far from because of what the Psalmist observes in Psalm 8:4-8 above

Oljunaid:
Now, there are lot of reasons demons possess human.
Humans, by default cannot demons..and so might injure demons siblings unknowingly e.g pouring hot water unintentionally on them. So, they avenge by possessing the human victim.
=>(check) ✓ 9/10

Oljunaid:
2. Demons by nature hate human being.
They look for every opportunity to inflict injury on them, esp those that are not strong spiritually.
=>(check) ✓ 11/10

Oljunaid:
3. Some demons are evil messengers of witches and wizards. So, they occupy human victim in order to make them run mad or control them.
=>(check) ✓ 9/10

Oljunaid:
4. Demons need to take up human shape to perpetrate some evils. Thats why u hear of dead people found living in another part of the country. That's the devil usind his body.
But, u will prevent this, if u always bath with a special pant. Avoid taking bath Stark naked.
=>(check) x 0/10
Fables, myths and old wives' tale angry angry angry

PS: Finallydead, I see you reading this, but you havent responded back to the twice chatroom invites I sent you. Why now, lol?

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oljunaid:
Firstly,it's not right to say that supernatural beings are better. It's just that demons too,like humans, always find what they don't have attractive.
Now,there are lot of reasons demons possess human.
Humans,by default cannot demons..and so might injure demons siblings unknowingly e.g pouring hot water unintentionally on them. So,they avenge by possessing the human victim.
2. Demons by nature hate human being.They look for every opportunity to inflict injury on them,esp those that are not strong spiritually.
3. Some demons are evil messengers of witches and wizards. So,they occupy human victim in order toake them run mad or control them.
4. Demons need to take up human shape to perpetrate some evils.Thats why u hear of dead people found living in another part of the country. That's the devil usind his body. But,u will prevent this,if u always bath with a special pant. Avoid taking bath Stark naked.

Yet one of your hopes is you'll be resurrected in a supernatural body or would you prefer to be resurrected in a your same body since a supernatural one isn't better?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
LordReed:
Yet one of your hopes is you'll be resurrected in a supernatural body or would you prefer to be resurrected in a your same body since a supernatural one isn't better?
It is called a glorified body.

It is a transfomation or make over which happens in a twinkling of an eye. It literally is going back to that Eden experience. Clothed in the Light and/or Brightness of God. Praise God Alleluia.
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
MODIFIED***

MuttleyLaff:

O Muttley, for time sake, I'm gonna do this for you quickly but except you can change my mind, I'll end this with agree to disagree, okay? You say I should pull out my ammo, lol. But before I do, Muttley, I'm gonna do again what you know me well for.
You know very well that I like to bolt into threads and bolt out ASAP, not going round and round in circles with scriptures. So before it gets to that, I like to employ the killer question approach before using my ammo.

I'll start a small bonfire, bolt out, and hopefully, if they wish, I'll let petra1 and Nephilim(wonder if he's met some nephs) do the honours of consuming your whole forest of this false doctrine with an inferno. Petra1 is so close to the kingdom but Lordreed keeps obstructing him at the gate, lol. If they both carefully go through all my posts on here, they might end up walking in gracefully, hand in hand, lol, and Lordreed would stop recycling questions already answered.

Now, with most direct answers, Muttley, investigate what I brought up before and you will see clearly.
1.) Tell me bluntly, Muttley. Is it true that the theme of 2Pet2 is that God usually simultaneously annihilates those who apostatise in all kinds of sin, ESPECIALLY(v10) in polluting their flesh while at the same time saving His chosen who keep themselves as in the two instances before given?
The theme of 2Pet2 was how God is able to preserve the chosen no matter the degree of depravity and bring the agents of depravity(especially corruption of flesh, v10)to their judgement. 2Pet2:9-10.
a) Instance no 1: He bound the sons of God(notice he called them angels) in chains(which is never done to humans), utterly destroyed through flood the whole world who, thanks to their intercourse with these special angels, polluted their human genes, raising giants at the same time saving Noah and family.(v4-5)

b) Instance no 2: He delivered Lot at the same time utterly destroying the corrupted flesh(through HS) of Sodom and Gomorrah.(v6-7)

Therefore he will deliver the chosen while bringing to judgement these false teachers who are overcome by the same evil desires, defiling their flesh in lust for opposite sex and HS(v13, take note of the two words: effeminacy and revelling, v14 likewise: eyes full of adultery...)

2.) Again, is it true that the theme of Jude, similar to 2Pet2, is to warn of the judgement of brethren who use the grace of God for licentiousness(unbridled lust) as in the two instances?
a) Instance no 1: He killed the same people he brought out of Egypt in the wilderness when they fornicated on two occasions.(v5)
b) Instance no 2: He judged (with chains again, these can't be humans) his very own angels who left their heavenly habitation for their fornication(V6)
c) Instance no 3: He judged S&G for the same fornication.(v7)
Therefore he will judge these brothers, though they were once His, for defiling the flesh as in a) and b) (v8)

Note that trying to claim that Peter and Jude were calling this Gen6 event a heresy of false teachers will be one of the most humorous and ineffective mind games played on any intelligent person who reads both texts. Also note that the Greek verb "Tartaroo" used by Peter literally means to put one into a lowest dungeon of hell, which was done to these angels.

3.) If 1&2 are true, then by the mouth of 2&3 witnesses(Moses, Peter and Jude), isn't the story of Gen6 established as an event including the sons of God who were angels as in 1a) and 2b)?

If you like to believe the sons of God in OT were humans, then

4) How is it that these humans presented themselves TOGETHER before God in HEAVEN, even along with Satan before the Lord Jesus came as in Job1&2?

5)How is it possible that these humans, called morning stars(Lucifers), Satan's rank of angels, in Job38:7 were actively singing into the fabric of earth when God laid the cornerstone/foundation of the earth, taking the measurements(v4-6) and when God bounded the seas together(v8) and formed the clouds, ALL which took place long before Adam was made?

6)How is it also possible that it was humans in Gen6 that produced giants who were super powered(might men) and men of name(the legends and myths we have today of supermen)?

7.) Why then did the Jews crucify Jesus accusing Him of calling Himself Son of God, if this was something attributed to previous humans and not God Himself in the flesh?

8.) Why then is the Lord called the only begotten Son of God and the first to lead we humans into sonship through a new birth, if there were already humans who were sons of God?
Note that it is our destiny through Christ to become begotten sons of God after our Lord, to replace the fallen sons of God(including Lucifer) who were not begotten but only manufactured for the position and hence fell.

9) Why then did God have to destroy the whole world in Noah with a flood, only time he has though humans have been sinning before, if not that these superhumans having corrupted genes produced strange flesh and quickly determined to wipe out the pure human genes so there would be no virgin for Messiah and they could rule earth with Satan forever, which flesh also could not be decomposed in the earth, hence to freeze them in the Antarctic(where all the flood water went), being that there was never ice before the flood but only after(Gen8:22)
Take note that contamination of human genes has been Satan's age old plot to rule the world, beginning from his attempt to put his seed in Eve, which because of his fallen form didn't go as planned to produce aberrations, right up to the tribulation with the mark of the beast which transforms the human genes.

10)Can you produce one single scripture that uses the words angels and demons interchangeably?
Take note that Satan is lord of all evil angels and also lord of demons as the god of this world altogether forming a kingdom and working together. So don't produce separate uses of his lordship over them but only interchanging of "demon" and "angel" in the same text.

11)Can you produce a single text in scripture where Satan or any evil angel shares a human body with the host like demons do?
Note that there are spiritual bodies as well as physical(1Cor15:40). All spirits must have a body to rest in whether spiritual or physical.
Demons are disbodied(physical from the flood), hence naked spirits who yearn for a body, like any other disbodied spirit e.g. we in 2Cor5:1-3 and never can rest until they have one(Lk11:24, Mk5:12). However evil angels have bodies which are spiritual, not physical(1Cor15:40) hence never need to share with a human.
If God were to open one's eyes to see a demon or an angel, it will be very clear that demons are ghostly, nauseating, grotesque, like virmin(usually stunted) of the spirit world. While evil angels with their wings and firm bodies are more dignified, though very evil and grim, some humanoid, others not really, generally larger.

Hope this doesn't come as a rude bump to your hyper-emotional, lovey-dovey moment with dear Eviana. She's so soft with her presentations but they can still harm an innocent soul whenever built on falsehood, howbeit I trust she always has better intentions. And please don't let her influence you to run away from ANY single one of these questions, like she gracefully and with great dignity ran from my killer question last time, lol. So many eyes on you, my good friend. Answering each and everyone of them will make you see the light. Good luck with them.
I'll be out now and please pardon me again if I'm AWOL or not too quick to respond for engagements.

P.S: Just saw your text Mutt, I was posting this that's why you saw me, I have so many mails unresponded to Mutt, I'd leave you with this here so it can benefit all. If you want to bless others, do it here my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Finallydead:
O Muttley, for time sake, I'm gonna do this for you quickly but except you can change my mind, I'll end this with agree to disagree, okay? You say I should pull out my ammo, lol. But before I do, Muttley, I'm gonna do again what you know me well for.
You know very well that I like to bolt into threads and bolt out ASAP, not going round and round in circles with scriptures. So before it gets to that, I like to employ the killer question approach before using my ammo.

I'll start a small bonfire, bolt out, and hopefully, if they wish, I'll let petra1 and Nephilim(wonder if he's met some nephs) do the honours of consuming your whole forest of this false doctrine with an inferno. Petra1 is so close to the kingdom but Lordreed keeps obstructing him at the gate, lol. If they both carefully go through all my posts on here, they might end up walking in gracefully, hand in hand, lol, and Lordreed would stop recycling questions already answered.

Now, with most direct answers, Muttley, investigate what I brought up before and you will see clearly.
1.) Tell me bluntly, Muttley. Is it true that the theme of 2Pet2 is that God usually simultaneously annihilates those who apostatise in all kinds of sin, ESPECIALLY(v10) in polluting their flesh while at the same time saving His chosen who keep themselves as in the two instances before given?

2.) Again, is it true that the theme of Jude, similar to 2Pet2, is to warn of the judgement of brethren who use the grace of God for licentiousness(unbridled lust) as in the two instances?
a) Instance no 1: He killed the same people he brought out of Egypt in the wilderness when they fornicated on two occasions.(v5)
b) Instance no 2: He judged (with chains again, these can't be humans) his very own angels who left their heavenly habitation for their fornication(V6)
c) Instance no 3: He judged S&G for the same fornication.(v7)
Therefore he will judge these brothers, though they were once His, for defiling the flesh as in a) and b) (v8)

3.) If 1&2 are true, then by the mouth of 2&3 witnesses(Moses, Peter and Jude), isn't the story of Gen6 established as an event including the sons of God who were angels as in 1a) and 2b)?

If you like to believe the sons of God in OT were humans, then

4) How is it that these humans presented themselves TOGETHER before God in HEAVEN, even along with Satan before the Lord Jesus came as in Job1&2?

5)How is it possible that these humans, called morning stars(Lucifers), Satan's rank of angels, in Job38:7 were actively singing into the fabric of earth when God laid the cornerstone/foundation of the earth, taking the measurements(v4-6) and when God bounded the seas together(v8) and formed the clouds, ALL which took place long before Adam was made?

6)How is it also possible that it was humans in Gen6 that produced giants who were super powered(might men) and men of name(the legends and myths we have today of supermen)?

7.) Why then did the Jews crucify Jesus accusing Him of calling Himself Son of God, if this was something attributed to previous humans and not God Himself in the flesh?

8.) Why then is the Lord called the only begotten Son of God and the first to lead we humans into sonship through a new birth, if there were already humans who were sons of God?
Note that it is our destiny through Christ to become begotten sons of God after our Lord, to replace the fallen sons of God(including Lucifer) who were not begotten but only manufactured for the position and hence fell.

9) Why then did God have to destroy the whole world in Noah with a flood, only time he has though humans have been sinning before, if not that these superhumans having corrupted genes produced strange flesh and quickly determined to wipe out the pure human genes so there would be no virgin for Messiah and they could rule earth with Satan forever, which flesh also could not be decomposed in the earth, hence to freeze them in the Antarctic(where all the flood water went), being that there was never ice before the flood but only after(Gen8:22)
Take note that contamination of human genes has been Satan's age old plot to rule the world, beginning from his attempt to put his seed in Eve, which because of his fallen form didn't go as planned to produce aberrations, right up to the tribulation with the mark of the beast which transforms the human genes.

10)Can you produce one single scripture that uses the words angels and demons interchangeably?
Take note that Satan is lord of all evil angels and also lord of demons as the god of this world altogether forming a kingdom and working together. So don't produce separate uses of his lordship over them but only interchanging of "demon" and "angel" in the same text.

11)Can you produce a single text in scripture where Satan or any evil angel shares a human body with the host like demons do?
Note that there are spiritual bodies as well as physical(1Cor15:40). All spirits must have a body to rest in whether spiritual or physical.
Demons are disbodied(physical from the flood), hence naked spirits who yearn for a body, like any other disbodied spirit e.g. we in 2Cor5:1-3 and never can rest until they have one(Lk11:24, Mk5:12). However evil angels have bodies which are spiritual, not physical(1Cor15:40) hence never need to share with a human.
If God were to open one's eyes to see a demon or an angel, it will be very clear that demons are ghostly, nauseating, grotesque, like virmin(usually stunted) of the spirit world. While evil angels with their wings and firm bodies are more dignified, though very evil and grim, some humanoid, others not really, generally larger.

Hope this doesn't come as a rude bump to your hyper-emotional, lovey-dovey moment with dear Eviana. She's so soft with her presentations but they can still harm an innocent soul whenever built on falsehood, howbeit I trust she always has better intentions. And please don't let her influence you to run away from ANY single one of these questions, like she gracefully ran the last time, lol. So many eyes on you, my good friend. Answering each and everyone of them will make you see the light. Good luck with them.
I'll be out now and please pardon me again if I'm AWOL or not too quick to respond for engagements.

P.S. just saw your text Mutt, I was posting this that's why you saw me, I have so many mails unresponded to Mutt, I'd leave you with this here so it can benefit all.
Finallydead, am I pleased and glad for all this. I immediately can see you completely and totally confused, no offence intended. You are virtually all over the place, mixing things up and even trying to equate the unconnecting with the unconnected, lol

I don't buy your agree to disagree cop out ploy. I have offerred you a good gesture. Let me know when you have at least up to a 1 hour free online time, then I will send you a chat room invite.

Are you game for this, hmm? Can't be any thing fairer than this arrangement now, don't you agree?
Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by Finallydead: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Finallydead, am I pleased and glad for all this. I immediately can see you completely and totally confused, no offence intended. You are virtually all over the place, mixing things up and even trying to equate the unconnecting with the unconnected, lol

I don't buy your agree to disagree cop out ploy. I have offerred you a good gesture. Let me know when you have at least up to a 1 hour free online time, then I will send you a chat room invite.

Are you game for this, hmm? Can't be any thing fairer than this arrangement now, don't you agree?
I don't see anything disconnected in my presentation but it all fits perfectly. With all due respect, Mutt, the fairest thing I see here is to finish what was started in the open in the open. If you have good answers for me, it will be good for everyone else here. Don't you think?
All eyes here are already waiting to see what you have to say to the questions. It will be fair on them to show it here. But if you won't answer, let's agree to disagree. Thanks for your understanding.

In any case, even after you're done answering here for everyone, to honour your invite, I'll try to let you know when I'm able.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If Supernatural Bodies Are Better Than Human Bodies Why Do Demons Possess Humans by MuttleyLaff: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Finallydead:
I don't see anything disconnected in my presentation but it all fits perfectly. With all due respect, Mutt, the fairest thing I see here is to finish what was started in the open in the open. If you have good answers for me, it will be good for everyone else here. Don't you think?
All eyes here are already waiting to see what you have to say to the questions. It will be fair on them to show it here. But if you won't answer, let's agree to disagree. Thanks for your understanding.
Are you afraid of chatrooms? Have you no spare up to 1 hour free online presence you can put aside for me and you have a mano on mano straight up without prying outsiders matured minds conversation, hmm?

Normally, I'll people wallow in their ignorances, but believe you are worthy and deserve the right to have this shared with. It's life changing. Trust me. It will make you a wiser person.

Holler when you are ready and I will pronto send you the invite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition / After Seeing This I Agree With You Atheists / 8 Ways That People Get Demonized Or Possessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.